Famous Love (Saweetie Version)

By malibu_Bia

This Is the Whole Story of Famous Love,Read and enjoy.Dont forget to Vote and comment.❤ More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
update
18
19
20
psa
update

11

1.3K 33 2
By malibu_Bia

Saweetie Pov}

I got out the shower and dressed and sent Dave the picture.

I walked downstairs and saw mulatto preparing breakfast.I sat down until she finished and prepared my plate.

Mulatto"Bitchhh you feeding 6?"
I laughed and sat down with my plate taking pictures sending Dave.So he wont ask me what I ate and start arguing.

After I ate I still felt hungry I got up and cut up Kiwi and made a sandwich and took put more breakfast.

I got up and washed up everything and took another shower and dressed for me and my sister interview.

(Gq Interview:10 things cant live without)

"HEY yall it's the icy girl and today I'm here with Gq quiz to show you 10 things I cant live without"

I blew a kiss towards the camera.

I pulled our my phone and called dave and showed him the camera as he smiled and waved.
"First Is my Baby,Dave.Like I cant really live without him and thanks to him I'm happier than I ever was before and he gave me something my exes couldn't.Im glad I finally got the future I wanted and the family I wanted as well,I really love this man"

I turned the camera towards me and waved and kissed the phone and ended the call.

"Next is my pretty bitch music,Like summer is coming and I need m pretty bitch music to be bussing down the road,Okayyyy?"

"Next is my eye Lashes,Make up palette and my icy gloss"

"My Oysters I can't live without my oysters,I eat these almost every day but yk it helping the ass back there"

I twerk in the chair and laughed

*Skip to final*

"Last but not least my bag my nana got me when I was little,I loved this bag from time I sas a little girl,Knowing we had yk problems with money my nana still broke her back off to get me this bag.I love you nana!SHOUT OUT TO MY NANA!"

"Oh wait,Guys come hea"

Mulatto and Tae cane to me and sat down

"And I cant live without my bestfriends,I love yall so much,Theses people are like family to me and I glad to have yall in my life,I love you guys"

we all hugged and ended the interview.We got in the car and drove to Tae house and saw it was Ari,Tyson,Shirley and Yosohn.
I waved at them and walked into his room and facetime Dave

Dave:Hey baby,wassup?

Me:Mothing much Now get by Tae from the interview about to eat.

Dave:Itee,I'm on the beach

He said showing em around and I saw a few dudes and females.One laying next to him

I smiled and admire the view,I was interrupted when dave cursed and cursed

Dave:Keep you fucking hands off me,Yo get your girl in check yo!

he said walking I laughed and blew a kiss at him and told him I'll call later.I went and saw Tae doing Ari hair and mulatto talking to him the same time I walked in and sat down.

Tae:Have you heard from nikita

Me:Nope,Haven't heard from her the day after the photo shoot

Tae:I miss something?

Mulatto:That bitch had the world to say

Tae:WHAT!ABOUT?

Me:About me being pregnant my Dave and we now met and shit she was throwing sneak shots at me and shit.So I left

Tae:That bitch like Dave I have a feeling

Me:Welp she better watch it

We all laughed and got ready for the Awards,A little awards so celebrities can cein and enjoy themselves.

Me and my sister walked around and talk to Interviewers and shit.My foot hurt so I sat down and saw Quavo.I got up walking a different direction but he kept blocking me.He grab my hand and I tug it away out his grip and turned he blocked me again and i turned one more time and fell off the stage.
Landing on the solid ground,I held my stomach praying the baby is okay.

My foot hurt so bad,Everyone immediately ran towards me and lifted me to the emergency room and called 911.I sat in the room crying and crying.I heard people arguing with Quavo.

I felt my phone pinged nonstop and saw Dave messaged me and I getting tagged on Instagram.

BabyDaddy👨‍👦💞:Baby you okay?
BabyDaddy👨‍👦💞:I'm on my way home!
BabyDaddy👨‍👦💞:I'm finna kill that bitch ass nigga,If I see any Marks or scratch on you and if my baby hurt imma kill him,I swear on blu.

I exit and saw it was a video from time I saw him.I turned off my phone and sat down crying as the ambulance came they lifted me and place me down and carried me to the van.

Crowd: Is saweetie okay?
Mulatto:SIS I COMING!
Guard:Quavo must exit the building
Tae:BESTFRIEND I'M COMING BABY!

We got to the van as they lifted me and place me in the van and drive off to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
59.6K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
71.9K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
40.9K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...