Stardew High school // Seb x...

Galing kay remscorner_

High achool AU. It's all the same as Introverted, knew Y/n when they were little yada yada.. except they get... Higit pa

Chapter 1 | first day
Chapter 2 | e t h a n
Chapter 3 | 2 hearts
Chapter 4 | her band
Chapter 5 | an encounter
Chapter 7 | after school hours
Chapter 8 | mall date

Chapter 6 | school festival

312 11 17
Galing kay remscorner_

Sebs POV // 9:00 am // school/cultural festival //

"I hate this" I groaned slightly, taking off the fangs that were glued to my teeth.

It was now my break time, I wouldn't have to be a stupid vampire for that stupid class haunted house.

"We should go check out Abby, Y/n, Grace, and Zens class" Sam suggested.

Alex nodded in agreement.

Why do we always have to go there..

As we walked past the classes, Ethan walked by.

I can almsot feel his stare burn through the back of my head.

I glanced over to Sam, the same expression I probably had plastered on his.

We drew closer to Y/n's and there's already a crowd surrounding the one class.

We stood by the window frames near the doors, watching as many girls fawned over Y/n, Abby and Grace.

Not only girls but guys aswell.

Y/n was back in her butler costume, aswell as the two others.

The h/c haired girl locked eyes with me.

She stared for a while, causing my heart rate to speed at the tension.

Only for her to smile sweetly.

My heart stopped for a moment.

Not making a sound.

I looked away, my face feeling hot.

What's her problem?

"Hey, Come on in!" Zen waved us inside.

My shoulders fell, feeling more relaxed.

Zens one of those guys who gave off immediate comfortable vibes the moment you met him.

He's easy to talk to.

That's pretty much all.

We walked in towards a small desk that said:
Please wait here!!

In cutesy pink and pastel colours.

Zen was over at the front of the class.

He was cooking at the front desk of the classroom.

Making sweets like chocolate covered strawberries and other pastries in a small oven.

The classroom was now different from before.

Desks were put as if they were one table students could sit at.

"Hello sir, how many people at our service today?" Graces voice rang.

Sam awnsered with three as it was only Him Alex and I.

She led us to a table by the windows and we sat down quietly.

The air thickened around me as some other guys stared over at us.

"Here are your menus, one of our butlers will be with you shortly" Abby came over, placing the menus down on the table.

Her hair was in a low ponytail, straightened as well, the front sides of her hair being the only ones let down.

She walked away slowly and we waited and looked over the menus, deciding on what to eat.

After deciding, Sam and Alex talked.

I only shook my head in the annoying conversation about girls and skirts.

"Hello sir, may I take your order for today?"
Y/n smiled at me.

Just me..?

"I'd like a-"

"I'll take drink orders first if you'd like" she interrupted Sam.

"Wha-"

"Oh my apologies! You two just seemed so busy with your conversation!" Y/n smiled and looked over at the two others in irritation.

Oh..

"I- Y/n-" Sam uttered.

"Anyways, what would you like for today?" She turned back to me.

"U-uhm.."

I ordered what I wanted and Sams and Alex's orders as Y/n wrote everything down in a small notebook.

She smiled and walked away, taking our menus as I finished the order.

"Thanks for ordering.." Alex whispered, his head on the desk in embarrassment.

"Shouldn't be so open when talking.." I scoffed at the two as they were both limping in shame from being ignored by Y/n.

About 7 minutes pass and Y/n's dropping off the food.

"Y/n.. we're sorry... we won't do it again.." Sam pleaded.

"Fineee, I guess I'm also pretty guilty about that kind of stuff.. girls are just too pretty not to like" Y/n smirked.

So-

"You- huh?" Alex stared at her confusingly.

Y/n just held her index finger to her mouth, smiling before walking away.

Well..

Ok then..

Guess Abby does have a chance..

I started eating while Sam and Alex stared at eachother in confusion.

Soon enough they learnt to eat.

As we left the cafe we stood outside waiting for Abbys break.

As she stepped out the classroom, she looked back worryingly to Y/n.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"Y/n's just working so hard.. she hurt her wrist earlier in PE and she keeps using it.." she sighed.

"Even worse that a bunch of guys and girls favour her in the cafe so she's always the one working.." Abby continued.

"Maybe she should take a break?" Alex suggested.

"I already told her to.. she didint listen-"

Loud crashes of glass hitting the floor had come from the class.

We all stared over to Y/n who was sitting on the ground.

"Whoops, my foot slipped" a girl giggled from the table in front of Y/n.

The two other girls that were sitting at the same table laughed.

It was quiet, whispers filling the halls and room as the crash was loud.

Y/n got up, for a split second I saw the blood rushing down her hand.

"No worries! I'm sorry for the mess, I'll clean this up" she smiled, walking out the class to go to the janitors closet for some cleaning supplies.

"Y/n!" Abby yelled.

We followed Y/n.

"Are you okay?" Alex walked beside her, Sam and Abby aswell, I sighed before walking next to Sam.

"I'm fine you four go ahead, I'm just gonna finish work"

"Y/n!" Abby yelled.

We all stopped, looking towards the grape, I think we were all surprised by her tone of voice.

"Sorry Abby.. my hands bleeding right now, my wrist isint doing good, but Grace needs help, I can't leave her alone and you need your break, my breaks later, I can't just skip cause of my stupid hand" y/n groaned a bit and held her wrist in front of her.

I never actually seen her look irritated until now..

"It'll be fine, I'll get it checked later, don't worry" Y/n turned around to us.

She smiled.

Abby was silent.

We all were.

"I'll get going now.." Y/n nodded to us before walking away.

She's hopeless.

"Well... at least she's being honest" Alex sighed worryingly.

"She's not being honest at all.. that may be part of the truth but it scares me how she didint yelp or wince at the pain in her wrist or hand, she just shook it off like it was nothing.. and the bandages.. the bruises on her knuckles.. it's all too unsettling.." Abby stared at the ground, furrowing her brows trying to figure the shorter freshman out.

Everyone was thinking about it, never said anything but I think we all knew something was off.
_______________________________
Y/n's POV // during break time // 12:00 pm //

It was finally my time for break.

My wrist and hand was bandaged up by the school nurse, she took off the previous bandages which led to a very tense conversation.

Abby, Grace, and Zen worked while I could take my time checking out all the classes theme.

Staring at the ground apparently my legs led me to Sams, Alex's, and Sebs class.

A haunted house?

I sighed and stepped inside.

It was not that scary in the beggining, I just made sure to keep away from any spider webs..

Ugh.. I hate spiders..

A hand covered my mouth and pulled me into a back part of the class.

I couldn't see anything.

It's probably just apart of the theme..

The arms that were around me let go and I turned to look at who it was.

"Seb?" I smirked, staring at his vampire getup.

"Do you have to do this to every visitor?" I laughed a bit, Thats hilarious, he probably hates his job as vampire.

"Why wernt you fighting back?" He huffed.

"I just thought it was part of the script or something" I shrugged.

"You shouldn't normalize that.. what if it wasn't a script? What if it was somebody like Ethan or from the cafe and decided to take advantage of you?" Sebastian nearly yelled in a scolding tone but kept it down for the others who worked at the haunted house.

"Why are you so worried? I knew it was all a play and if it wasn't I would've fought back"

Why's he acting weird all of a sudden?

He stood silent for a while.

"If that's all you have to say I'll get going to the actual scary parts" I sighed, walking to where the decorations were.

I lost sight of Sebastian and continued my walk.

"BOO!" Sams yelled in my face, he was dressed up as a zombie.

"Ahhh!" I yelled sarcastically.

"At least make it sound real.." Sam sighed stepping back into his hiding spot.

Not gonna lie it was actually kinda creepy in there.

It was quiet for a while which built up the suspense, you could only hear whispering and some people grabbed at your ankles while you walked.

It freaked me out if I'm being honest.

Just for a second it went quiet again.

Seriously.. this is getting creepy-

"Ahh!"

A large spider jumped at me.

HELL NO.

Out of reflex I punched the spider.

The spider hunched over in pain.

It wasn't a prop..

I kneeled down to whoever was in the costume.

"ALEX?" I yelled as he looked to me.

I PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE-

"SHIT IM SO SORRY!" I apologized.

He rubbed his face, chuckling a bit.

"It's alright, it was quiet so I guess it was a little bit of a scare.."

"Not gonna lie it was just because you dressed up as a spider.." I muttered, we stood up, he laughed at my mention.

After seeing how he looked I bursted out laughing at the stupid costume.

"Shut up! I know I look stupid!" He groaned.

"Sorry sorry.. I really didint mean to punch you in the face.."

Alex's cheek was now a tinted blue.

"It's okay, really" Alex smiled reassuringly.

I sighed before poking his cheek.

"Ow! Dont poke it!"

"I thought you said you were fine" I smirked at him.

"I said it was fine not me" he pouted.

I poked his cheek again.

"Ow! Hey, stop!" He slapped my hand away, "don't do that! It hurts!"

I laughed at him and tried reaching up to his cheek again but he caught it and pulled me in, one of his hands around my waist.

"Are you using this as an excuse to touch me?" He smiled down at me.

"What the fuck, no" I cringed and backed away from his face, he was too close for my liking.

"Ok, that's enough" Sam pulled Alex off me, behind him was Sebastian.

"What were you guys doing?" Sam sighed.

"Y/n punched me in the face so she kept poking the part she punched just for abuse"
Alex pointed at me.

"Well don't dress up as a spider next time!" I yelled at him.

"Y/n?" My classmates voice rang in the halls.

"Yes?" I poked my head out.

"Your breaks over, it's just this last shift and were all going outside for the fire" she smiled and walked off.

"Ah come on.. I'm so tired too.." I whimpered, rubbing my temples as my headache grew more and more from the stress.

"I'll get going, sorry for the punch! Bye!" I ran away, out the class doors and back to my class for the cafe.

Man this is tiring..
_______________________________
Later // the fire // Sebastians POV //

Our class was already outside, the fire had started and music played.

Others danced while others hung out and talked.

Many people were outside but there was no sign of Y/n what so ever.

Speaking of, the h/c haired girl walked out with Abby.

Grace and Zen were behind them and they talked gleefully.

Gracie and Zen went off, while Abby and Y/n continued to walk together.

They were all back in their uniforms as so were we.

"Hey!" Abby waved at us as the two closened.

Y/n looked around, looking a bit down.

I watched her as Abby, Sam, and Alex spoke, she seemed to stand silent, not uttering a word.

It was real unsettling how anxious she looked.

Slow dance music played over the speakers.

"Hey Y/n, wanna dance?" Alex raised his hand to her.

"Um-"

"Uh-uh! Only I get to dance with Y/n, come on let's go!" Abby pulled her by the fire where people were dancing.

She's probably just tired from her shift.

I hope at least...

Abby and Y/n danced as Sam and Alex spoke.

"If I try dancing do you think I'll be able to get a dance in with Y/n?" Alex smirked.

"Good question" Sam tiptoed away, he was now dancing near the fire trying to get close to
Y/n.

"Hey! Not fair! Sebastian let's go!" Alex pulled me with him, I groaned and he let go as we drew closer to the fire.

I sighed and walked around, fixing my collar.

"Ah-"

I turned around, catching the arms of Y/n who bumped into me.

"S-sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.." she apologized, looking down at her shoes.

Why is she being so sensitive all of a sudden?

"You know what, you dance with Sebastian I'm gonna go get myself a drink from the vending machine in the school" Abby waved and walked away.

"Wh- Abby!" Y/n yelled.

"Sorry again.. I really didint mean to bump into you.." she smiled and laughed a bit.

"It doesn't matter.." I sighed.

For a second I could see Y/n's figure shift in the corner of my eye.

We stood silently, both staring at the ground.

"L-listen.. about earlier.. sorry for grabbing you out of nowhere and yelling.." I muttered, looking away to the fire.

Ugh.. the fires making my face feel hot..

Y/n's laugh pierced through my ears and I looked back at her.

"W-why are you laughing!?" I yelled, feeling embarrassed.

"I-I'm not!" She laughed.

I gawked at her.

"Sorry.. it's okay.. you don't need to apologize I get it.. but thanks!" Y/n smiled.

"For what?"

"Worrying about me I guess" she shrugged.

The blood rose to my cheeks as it heated.

I wasn't worried about her was I?

"I-I wasn't worried.."

She giggled and took my hand.

"How about that dance then?"

...

"What?" I stared at her.

"Well we can't just stand here all day, people are gonna start to bump into us" she smiled, taking my other hand and putting it around her waist.

Wait.

Wait a second.

"So?" She smiled up at me.

"T-that's.." I looked around, people were definitely gonna bump into us if we didint move.

I looked down to my shoes and started moving,
avoiding eye contact with the shorter female.

"Wow you suck at this" Y/n said with a blank expression.

"Y-you pulled me into the dance.." I groaned a bit.

"Im sorry" she laughed.

"don't focus on the steps.. just look at me and listen to the music, I promise it's not that bad" she smiled.

Look at her..?

I turned my head back to her and our eyes meet for a second before I looked away.

"Man you suck at eye contact, just relax" she sighed, reaching up to my chin and facing my head to hers.

I did as the girl said and stared into her eyes.

Usually I'd feel really awkward..

But the only thing I could focus on was the deep e/c tones that filled her irises.

Her eyelashes were so long..

The colour of her eyes refined every impurity that lauded on her figure.

For a second, it felt like it was only us two in the world.

Until a familiar gasp came from behind me.

I let go of Y/n and turned to mom.

Demetrius, Maru and her.

They were all there.

"Sebastian?" Y/n looked up at me, her hand was still on mine.

"Sorry.. it's nothing.." I went back to dancing.

"Nuh-uh, somethings definitely up" she let go.

"His parents and little sister are over there" Abby passed by with Alex.

They were dancing, I guess Abby came back.

"Your parents?" Y/n looked over to where I was looking before.

She gasped and dashed over.

WHAT-

NO-

"Well hello there" mom greeted Y/n as I closened.

"Hello! Your Sebastians parents?" Y/n cheerfully smiled.

"Yes, and you are..?" Demetrius spoke.

I glared at him as he most definitely wasn't.

"This is Y/n, the one we told you about!" Sam came over with Alex and Abby.

"so your all friends?" Mom asked, staring at me.

"Yeah.. come on, let's go.." I pulled Y/n away.

"Wha- wait!" She struggled.

"Excuse you! I wanna hang out with Y/n! She's not in your class!" Abby chased after us.

"What the heck!? Why're you guys leaving us out!?" Sam yelled and ran as well.

God this is annoying..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 2.9K 38
Highschool AU. All Avengers characters will be in it (like loki, Pietro, fury, etc) DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
9.3K 159 15
A series of small fluff shots surrounded around Sebastian from Stardew Valley. Slight swearing #1 SDV - Feb 25, 2023
13.7K 523 18
It's AU everyone is age up so they're all 16/17years old Because of personal reason you moved to a new High school You thought it would be hard to...
20K 519 32
FNAF animontronics go to high school. Like regular high school.