𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒄𝒚

By vilalove09

"I know you all are not hard of hearing. If you heard your name, step out now!" The fact that the Principal d... More

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs | ᴄᴀsᴛs 1
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs | ᴄᴀsᴛ 2 ★ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ | ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴏɴᴇ ʙ | ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴘsʏᴄᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ᴄʜɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴊᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴏs
ғᴏᴜʀ | ᴛʜᴇ sᴇɴᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ | ғ**ᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴊɪᴅᴇɴɴᴀ
sɪx | ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ | ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ | ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇ | ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪssᴜᴇs
ɴɪɴᴇ ʙ | ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴛᴇɴ | ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ | ɪ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ | ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴀ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢᴏɴ (1)
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢᴏɴ (2)
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢᴏɴ (3)
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ | ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ (1)
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ (2)
ANNOUNCEMENT. (I GOT ENGAGEDD!!)

ᴛᴡᴏ | ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ

614 218 250
By vilalove09

I've not been feeling the 14 days vibe for a while now. But it happens right?

WARNING⚠
Heavy use of swear/ vulgar words in this chapter.

Read at your own risk.

⊱𝙹𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚃𝚈𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝚄⊰

~~•~~

"Get up from this bed my friend!"

I jerked awake as I felt cold droplets of water on my body. And as if that wasn't enough, whoever had just done that turned on the lights and opened the curtains, rendering my vision useless for some seconds.

"The fuck?" I groaned in annoyance as I shielded my eyes from the bright assault.  Why couldn't be humans be more civilized in doing certain things?

"I will empty this bottle of water on your head if those words falls out from your mouth again. It's 11:30 and you're still at home."

Great. It's my sister.

"And what's so special and important about 11:30 on a Saturday morning that I'm not supposed to be in bed?"

I tried and tried to think of what would make my sister wake me up from my slumber at 11:30 on a Saturday morning. A Saturday morning!

Even in my sleepy state, I managed a glare at her as I was so irritated by her presence. It was times like these I wished I was older so I could smack some sense into her obviously empty head.

"Your lessons are special and important. Get your ass up now." She yanked the duvet cover from my body.

She has to be fucking kidding me.

I turned away from her and laid back down on the bed, but a loud crashing sound made me sit back up fast.

What the fuck?

With furrowed brows, I looked at Kelechi who looked away from the window then at me.

"You will die! And I will make sure I kill you before you do you wretched bastard!" Those harsh words drew our attention back to the window and  was followed by a really loud slap.

"Jesus Christ." I heard Kelechi mutter.

"Get back inside you slut!" Yelled a  gruff masculine voice which I'm sure resounded throughout the entire estate. I quickly got up from the bed, shut my window and pulled down the curtains, then went back to lie down.

Fucking neighbours.

"I'm not going for that lesson KC."

"Excuse me?"

"I said I'm not going." I repeated a bit louder as I was starting to get pissed. Why was she always in my business?

"Oh, so you prefer wasting our parents money by sleeping like an idiot bah?"

Our parents money?  Wait, isn't she married?

I turned to face her.

"This doesn't warrant the insults you're hurling at me. And when did you start having the mentality of a poverty stricken person? Wasting money?" I scoffed. "KC i expected better from you."

"The fact that our parents are rich, doesn't mean you should be ignorant, stupid and wasteful Jidenna."

I sure don't grasp her concept of the words ignorant, stupid and wasteful, but I do not think that I'm either of the three. I was only doing what any son of a multi-billionaire would do.

For Christ's sake, the money isn't made for fucking charity. It is made, to be spent. I don't know when that will sink into my sister dearest's head, because it doesn't look like it would anytime soon.

Then she narrowed her gaze at me. "Wait, is it even me you're talking to like this? I've been in this world 10 good years before you Jide, and you're talking to me like I'm your mate?"

Her eyes widened as she smacked her palms together and exclaimed.

The door opened and my mother poked her head in.

"Kelechi, have you woken your brother up?"

My eyes darted from Kelechi to my mother, and then back to a now angry Kelechi who had turned back to face the older version of herself.

"Mummy, did you call me all the way from my peaceful matrimonial home just to wake up this ungrateful being?"

"Then go back to your fucking peaceful matrimonial home and leave me alone." I pulled the duvet cover over my body as I turned away from both of them to face the other side of my bed.

"Jidenna!" My mum chided.

"Mum—"

"Kelechukwu just go. M ga eme ya ihe."
(I'll handle him.)

"That's what you're always saying. Until the day this boy will insult you right in the face." She said and I heard angry footsteps followed by the loud sound of my door being slammed.

There was silence until I heard my mother sigh.

"Jidenna I must not see you in this bed when I come back up." And that was all she said before leaving my room.

Pfft. Drama Queens.

Truth is, I didn't forget about any lesson. I intentionally decided to skip today's lessons. But as usual, any plans concerning skipping school just had to be ruined by my sister.

Fuck her.

My eyes weren't closed for less than a second when the loud and annoying ringtone of my iPhone filled the air. There's no difference between this and a damn alarm clock. The vibrating sound on the night stand wasn't helping issues either.

I rolled over again to reach for the phone on the night stand. Then sat up and picked without bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Jide, where the fuck are you?"

Oh boy.

I ran my hand over my face. "In my bed."

"Jesus Christ. You have to be kidding me. What do you mean in your bed?"

"I mean in my bed, stark naked, but with the covers over me of course. Just waking up after a long night of jerking myself off because Sienna left me high and dry. Is Paula in school?" I smirked.

"My God Jide I did not need to hear that. And I'm not telling you if Paula's in school or not. Just get your ass down here."

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic my dear friend was acting.

"I'm not coming."

"Why?"

"I don't feel like." I tried getting up from the bed but the sudden action made me dizzy, so I resorted to just sitting till my eyes cleared up.

"Your grades are at stake here remember? The only way to make up for them is to not miss any class at all. Even lessons."

"God Hugo," I got up from my bed once I felt stable enough and tapped on the speaker icon on the phone screen, then placed the phone on the table.

"Stop making this sound like I'm dumb or something." I brought out a bottle of water from the fridge in my room and began to down it's contents.

For some damn reason, my grades began to slip during the last term of Ss2 and it's kind of affecting my present Ss3 grades. Only heavens know how Laurel's students grading system functions.

"Your father's money isn't the solution to all things Jide."

The water suddenly didn't taste so pleasant anymore. I gulped down the remaining in my mouth, squeezed the bottle roughly and hurled it to the far corner of the room, not caring where it landed.

"And who said anything about my father's money?You know what, just get the fuck off the phone Hugo."

"Jide-" I tapped the red phone icon and the call ended.

Bullshit.

"Jidenna are you still on that bed?" I heard my mum yell from outside and I replied her with a very loud groan.

My next stop was the bathroom, but not without connecting my phone to the bluetooth speaker first.

Masked Wolf's Astronaut in the Ocean boomed from the speakers on repeat as I freshened up.

Once I was done in the bathroom, I dried myself up, wrapped my towel around my waist and made my way to my large closet, the lights coming on as I stepped in.

There were compartments and sections everywhere filled with all kinds of clothing you could think of. From designer wears, to shoes and accessories. Each had it's own neatly organized compartment.

I took a good look around the bright room, thinking of what to wear.

What vibe am I going for today?

After much contemplation, I settled for a plain blue shirt and black Adidas joggers. My accessories weren't left out either. I slipped on a thumb ring on my left thumb and another on my right index finger. I grabbed a blue durag and left the closet. The lights automatically went off as I did.

I picked up the Cologne lying on the night stand and applied it. The choking sensation I began to feel was my cue to drop it.

Standing in front of the huge mirror in my room, I carefully tied the durag to my satisfaction. I picked up my bag lying on the floor close to my wardrobe, turned off the speaker, grabbed my phone and airpods and left the room.

The lights?

Those went off automatically too.

"Good Morning Sir Jidenna." I heard someone say as I made my way down the stairs and to the dining room.

My father and elder brother were already seated at the dining table, deeply engrossed in discussing business as usual. Seeing as there is no other reason why my father would be actually speaking to Nonso. I joined them at the table and whipped out my phone once I took my seat.

I took a brief break from my phone minutes later to see Kelechi and my mother stepping out of the kitchen carrying plates and ceramic bowls.

I arched a brow at that.

Since when did they take on the responsibility of serving food? What are the maids being paid for? Why do we even have maids in the first place?

I reached over to open one of the bowls on the table to see what we would be having for breakfast, but Kelechi smacked my hand. Casting her a glare, I withdrew my hand and went back to my phone. She proceeded to serve the food and I scoffed at her attempt to pick up the serving spoon due to her long fixed nails.

It was her turn to cast me a glare. She finally succeeded in picking up the spoon with help from mum.

Where are the damn maids for Christ's sake?

The breakfast was just poached eggs with sausage, baked beans and tea. Once Kelechi had finished dishing out my food, I began eating.

Silence hovered around us and only the sound of cutlery meeting ceramic could be heard throughout the large dining room.

"Jidenna." My Mum called, interrupting the precious silence.

"Hmm?"

"I'm very much aware that you have seen your father and Nonso this morning." She asked. I swallowed the food in my mouth and replied her.

"Yes."

"Well aren't you supposed to greet them?"

I looked up from my food and at her.

"Am I getting paid for it?"

The sound of her cutlery dropping on the plate echoed throughout the dining. A frown made it's way to her face as that was all she could do. That and nothing else. Right from childhood, no one was permitted to raise a hand at me in this household. My father made sure of it. But Kelechi of course, just has to be the only going against that rule at any slight opportunity.

"Jidenna greet your father and your elder brother this instance."

"The boy doesn't want to greet Carmen. Do not force him." Dad's deep voice reverberated throughout the dining room.

I faced my food as the silence graced us again, but  Kelechi just had to interrupt. Now she was starting to get really annoying.

"When the rest of us don't greet you, you regard it as disrespect. But Jidenna doesn't and you are cool with it?"

My father didn't say a word and continued his breakfast. But I know quite well that he won't be silent for long.

"Did you just hear the way he spoke back to mum? You're cool with that too right?"

"Not another word from you Kelechi." He ordered.

My eyes were trained on my phone and my food, and I wanted it to stay that way till this breakfast was over.

"And by the way, aren't you supposed to be in your husband's house?" Dad asked.

"Marcus travelled." She replied.

"So that gives you the free will to step foot into my house and run your mouth? It's just been a few weeks into your marriage Kelechi and your husband is already traveling round the world. Didn't he just get back from a trip two weeks ago?"

"Richard it's enough please." My mother pleaded.

"I am talking to my daughter Carmen. I get to say when it's enough." His sharp tone shut her up. The few seconds of silence was pregnant with tension. I stopped eating and tried to focus all my attention on Quavo's Instagram story.

"What does this say about you Kelechi? My own daughter cannot keep her husband in their own matrimonial home."

"Well I didn't ask to be married to an obnoxious business man who cares about nothing but business and more ways to make money, did I?"

"You are a grown woman now and you should be able to hold a man down. Working class or not. It's obvious your mother didn't teach you enough."

"Oh wow." Kelechi muttered. "You know what?"

My eyes were still glued to my phone, so the only thing I heard was the clattering sound of her cutlery being dropped on the plate followed by the sound of a moving chair.

"I'm leaving. Since I'm obviously not welcomed here." And she stormed out of the dining room.

"Kelechi! Kelechukwu get back here!" My father yelled after her, but she didn't even regard him.

My fingers were beginning to ache and it took me a while to realize that it was due to how hard I was gripping my phone. I dropped the phone and picked up my cup of tea to take a sip.

Can this just be over?

"Carmen are you seeing your daughter?" I could hear the thick anger in his voice.

"Oh, so now she's my daughter?" Mum replied, with a hint of amusement in her tone.

"Kelechi just walked out on me and you sat there watching her leave?"

"Jidenna disrespected me Richard, and you sat there and did nothing!" She slammed her hands on the table as the last word left her lips.

I gave up, and looked at the scene in front of me.

My father was like a bull ready to charge and my mother as usual, had her eyes brimming with tears.

I should have just left with Kelechi.

"You've finally gotten what you want right? You want to turn my children against me and you've successfully done that with her!" He roared at his wife, pointing to the direction Kelechi went. But she didn't flinch one bit. Instead, she got up with a look of disbelief and faced my father head on.

Why am I still watching this?

"What do you mean I turned your children against you? Are you even hearing yourself Richard? You spoilt them, all three of them! It's only the Grace of God that I was able to get Kelechi back, and I thank God Nonso was able to come back to his senses. But him," she pointed at me.

Her tears had began falling freely at this point. My heart clenched.

"You've successfully turned my precious Jidenna into something else! You're making him exactly like you! A self conceited, disrespectful, arrogant, selfish, proud-"

The next thing I heard was the sound flesh meeting flesh, and she fell to the ground.

My appetite vanished.

He was about to do it again but Nonso's loud voice halted his actions.

"Dad."

His hand paused in the air as he glared at my mother on the floor.

"The board of directors from Nickel group are here." Nonso said again. I didn't even noticed that he left the table. My father retrieved his hand and moved away from her. But his eyes didn't. The anger in them spoke in volumes. He would have done worse if not for Nonso's intervention.

He looked away from her, and without even sparing me a glance, he adjusted his shirt and picked up his phones.

"Go to school Jidenna." He said to me as he rolled down his sleeves and walked out.

Don't feel Jide, don't feel.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding and didn't waste a second as I got up, grabbed my bag and briskly walked out of the house.

Driving? I didn't feel like it anymore, so I sent for my personal driver who wasted a good 2 minutes before answering me.

"Good Morning Sir." The man bowed his head and greeted. His tardiness repulsed me and I suddenly felt like driving myself instead.

"Does my dad pay your broke ass just so you can waste my fucking time?"

"No sir, sorry sir." He bowed his head again as he apologized profusely.

"Bloody idiot. Get into this car and drive me to school."

"Yes sir."

~•~•~

You are unforgettable
I wanna get you alone
Now you wanna chose
Just popped bubbly in the 'cuzi

I noticed that Hugo began making weird gestures to me once I stepped into class. I ignored him for some seconds, but grew confused when he kept on doing it and mouthing words at the same time.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

He suddenly got up, took long strides towards me and pulled out my airpods from my ears.

"Dude, Mr Alo is talking to you."

My eyes widened in realization and I mouthed an "O"

I turned back to Mr Alo in front of the class with a huge, but fake smile. The tired bald man just shook his head with a sigh.

"Go to your seat."

And with that instruction being given, I began making my way to the back of the class. As my eyes roamed the class, they met hers.

I halted in my tracks and held her gaze.

It seemed like neither of us wanted to lose the mini glaring contest, but I was hell bent on winning and putting her in her pathetic place. The longer I stared, the harder I dug my nails into my palms.

This girl...

She didn't look away. She didn't fucking look away. She never did, and that made me so mad that I suddenly felt like smashing something so bad. My hands balled up into a fist and I knew had to keep myself in check.

The pathetic bitch.

My lips curved into a smirk.

"Hey psycho!" My loud voice gained the attention of the entire class. "Stop staring like a creep. It's not nice."

She frowned.

"And what do you know about being nice?"

The audacity. That damn audacity infuriates me the most. No one ever dared to talk back at me, but she had the fucking guts to do just that.

Who exactly does she think she is?

I placed my palms on a desk nearby, careful enough not to slam my hands down on it. As much as I wanted to flip this desk over and smash it into pieces, I couldn't give her that satisfaction that I was that pissed. So the smirk on my face increased, and so did her frown.

Perfect.

"Well what do you know at all?" I leaned towards her direction and narrowed my eyes to silts. From how tight she was clutching her skirt and how her hands slightly trembled, I knew I had gotten her where I wanted.

Just one little push...

"Dummy."

Something deadly flashed in her eyes as she moved to get up but Oma who was seated beside her held her arm firmly and muttered words to only Idera's hearing.

Whatever Oma told her must have calmed her down a bit, but I could tell that she was still furious.

That could still do.

"That's enough Kalu, and thank you for successfully wasting 2 minutes out of the 5 minutes left." Mr Alo's loud but tired voice gained back the class's attention.

"My fucking pleasure." I said to the teacher, still not taking my eyes off her till she finally looked away.

Good.

I moved to my seat.

"Pages 5-10 of your workbook. To be submitted first thing Monday morning. Good Day." The entire class exclaimed while I sat and scoffed at how dramatic everyone was acting.

What is so tasking about a 5 pages assignment?

To distract myself from the now noisy class, I took out my phone from my pocket at the same time someone swiveled their chair to face me. I didn't bother to see who was, because I knew it would be Hugo.

"Wow. Thank you very much Jidenna. Thank you." I could sense the heavy sarcasm in his voice and scoffed at that too.

"I don't know what you're thanking me for," I looked up at him. "But you're welcome." I flashed him a smile and went back to using my phone.

He sighed.

"Do you always have to react to everything she says? Why can't you just...leave her alone?"

No.

"Don't ask me stupid questions Hugo. And by the way, I cut the call on you because what you said pissed me off."

I dropped my phone on my desk, then leaned forward as I placed my hands on the desk and intertwined my fingers.

"Yes, I love flaunting my father's money. Why won't I? But that doesn't mean you should make insensitive comments about it."

Hugo scoffed.

"And since when did you know the difference between sensitive and insensitive?"

I cast him a sharp glare which made him raise his hand in surrender.

"Sorry." He said and swiveled his chair back to it's position. I picked up my phone again and hoped for no disturbance.

Minutes later, a familiar scent wafted into my nostrils.

"Hey."

"Well there she is." With a smirk, I looked up at the caramel skinned beauty standing right in front of me. She now leaned towards me with her hands on my desk, revealing a little bit of her cleavage. The sight of it coupled with the sultry look she was giving me, made big Ty down there excited.

Well calm down big boy.

(A/N: Cringes haarrdd)

"We fucking have unfinished business Sienna."

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh really?" She stood upright and sat on the desk. The short skirt she had on rode up as she crossed one leg over the other. "I thought-"

I grabbed her thighs and dragged her down to my laps. She yelped and laughed at the sudden action, then she brought her face close to mine, so our lips were slightly touching.

She took my lower lip in between her teeth and tugged it, while moving slowly on me. I groaned at the action and grabbed her butt. She let out a moan and I had to resist the urge to kiss the shit out of her right there.

"Stop fucking teasing me Serena." I said huskily.

"Dude! Don't do that shit here. The whole school is empty, pick a damn class!" Someone yelled out, and I knew who it was. Why was everyone hell bent on annoying me today?

I looked away from Serena and at him.

The boy who tried so hard, but will never be good enough.

I wasn't in the mood for useless bickering. Getting mad at Idera had drained all my energy, so I simply gave him a once over which he returned with a glare.

Pathetic.

I looked away from him and faced the hot thing on my laps.

"Music room." I whispered to her. She got off my laps and then began to sashay out of the class. My eyes trained on her backside as she did.

Then she abruptly stopped. I tilted my head to see why she stopped, and it just had to be her. I sighed and looked away before my mood would be completely soured.

"Kalu! We have practice by 1."

Now something to lift my mood.

───────•••───────

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just given to you, The Jidenna Kalu😌

So what do you guys think about Jidenna, his dad, his sister and brother, and his mum? I should have just said his family bah?😂 Thoughts on this!!

And why on earth does he so much dislike Idera?🤔

Quite a long chapter. Point out errors please.

Till then, stay jiggy🤩

Vote, vote, vote. Tap the orange star below😗
I'll should make a banner for this🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
5.2K 715 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
15.3K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
78.2K 11.5K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...