Stop Bullying Internationally

By -STOPBULLYING-

This book is designed to help people who are being bullied, feel depressed or suicidal. The first chapter wil... More

Stop Bullying Internationally
Head Members
How to deal with Cyber-Bullies aka Online Bullies
@daredream
How to deal with Cyber-bullies aka Online Bullies (2)
How to deal with real life bullies.
International bullying hotlines
If you see bullying happen...
Types of Bullying
Don't Bystand, Upstand
How to know you are being bullied?
Share and Give: Bullying
Does telling a teacher/Adult help?
Warning Signs
Info
Hello!
Joe's return
What happened to us?

I believe in you

84 9 3
By -STOPBULLYING-

I just want you to know, if you're reading this and you're being bullied but haven't told anyone...

I hope you are happy. I hope you can smile everyday, I hope you can make someone laugh, I hope you are able to get on with the day without feeling as if you don't deserve a spot on this Universe. You do. The people who are bullying you are never going to see you again when school is over (if you go to school), so remember that.

It won't last forever, and if you tell someone, it'll end even quicker. What you've always dreamed of, you can make happen! All you have to do is tell someone.

Get them alone.

"____ has been being rude to me for a long time now."

That's all it takes, for them to realise what you're going through. Twelve words and everything will start to fit into place. You will be able to be happy. If only you learn how to tell someone.

Good luck, and lastly...

I believe in you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 109 126
DevianArt
16.9K 43 21
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
37.6K 826 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
17.1K 515 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...