Peas In A Pod /// Fred Weasley

By stalekalechips

When Jaqueline finds herself being transferred to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons in her 5th year to live with her... More

Introduction
un.
deux.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
neuf.
dix.
onze.

huit.

3 0 0
By stalekalechips

"Well we figured Harry needed the map more than we did, so we gave it to him. That way he can come to Hogsmeade too."

I hit both of them as we walk down the street. "What happens if he gets caught? Plus how are we gonna sneak out to work on your experiments?"

They both shrug. "Guess we'll figure that out as we go. Jaq aren't you cold? You're hardly wearing anything." Fred asks. 

"Oh no, I'm alright" I lie. I was counting on Fred's sweater to keep me warm but given that I threw it at him earlier I was freezing now. He raises his eyebrow at me and takes off his hat throwing it at me. 

"Put this on, your ears are redder than my hair."

I gratefully pull it onto my head, feeling some separation from the cold. "Thanks"

"Oi look Zonko's. Freddie and I have been waiting to go there." George changes the mood.

Before i can protest I'm being dragged into the joke shop. I follow them around the store as they gawk, and sqeual like little girls at everything. Both boys shove things in my find explaining what they do and I pretend to be interested. 

Picking up what seems like a normal teacup Fred snatches it away from me. "Careful with that. It'll bite your nose if you get too close. "C'mon George is checking out the goods, and has sent us on a mission to Honeydukes. We're to get some treats."

I think about what George said to me the other day. 

He laughs softly. "You both are so ignorant you know that? He was somewhat doing the same. When we got there I was supposed to find something better to do and leave you and Fred alone to do your thing."

Suddenly I was nervous to be alone with Fred. "Are you sure we shouldn't just wait for him?"

"Nope no time. We've got to go now." He grabs my hand. "Let's go."

HOneydukes looks very different during the day than In the middle of the night. Fred is pulling me down the aisles grabbing different candies and treats. I see cauldron cakes and pull away to grab some. 

When Hes satisfied in what he got we head up to the counter to pay. "That'll be 3 galleons." The old man tells Fred as he dumps everything in front of him.

Fred puts the money up before pausing, "Oh I'll get hers too."

"Fred no I can get it, I've got more than enough." I turn to the gentleman at the counter, looking for my money. "I can get it just one moment."

"5 galleons." He says completely ignoring me. Fred gives him the rest of the money and the old man smiles. "I used to buy things for young ladies back in my day, It was the only way i could get their attention." HE bags the stuff and hands them to Fred and then proceeds to look at me "Take it as a compliment dear, they don't stay sweet for long." I can see him shoot Fred a wink as we leave. 

Once outside i try to hand Fred the money for the cauldron cakes but he refuses. "My treat. For being so annoying these last few days." When he isn't looking I slip some money into his pocket.

It isn't long before George joins us. "Mum is gonna kill me for spending all my money in one place. All 5 galleons just gone. What about you Freddie any money left?"

He spent all his money just to buy me cakes. What a stubborn guy he was. 

"Jaq?" George calls my name and pulls me away from my head. "Want to head to the Leaky Cauldron? Word is you've never had butterbeer."

"Yeah of course. That sounds great."

Inside I immediately see Gia and Cedric at a table laughing. Gia is leaning forward as if listening intently to whatever Cedric is saying. I quickly duck behind the twins to which o get weird looks from both of them. 

"Gia can't see me, I had to tell her something came up so they could come here alone."

George places his hand on his heart. "Ah young love. And you're scheming with Diggory just so he could get a date. Just hide behind us and we'll find a table where she can't see you." So I follow behind them to a booth in the corner of the pub. I sit across from the two, facing away from Gia, just to be sure.

A lady comes by and asks us what we want.

"3 Butterbeers please," George responds, and then she's gone. 

"So do tell what is it like having so many siblings,"I ask the twins. 

"Well, it's always busy during holidays and bathroom time? Nonexistent. Especially with Freddie here who hogs the bathroom. God knows what he does in there, probably just mhphh." George is interrupted when Fred covers his brother's mouth with his hand.

"And it smells so bad sometimes since there are only two girls, mum, and Ginny." Fred starts struggling as George tries to pry his hand off. "And dad works for the ministry of magic-did you just lick me?" He finally takes his hand away, no covered in George's saliva. "You brother dear are disgusting."

George just smiles, with no regret for what he's done. I laugh and Fred threatens to wipe his hand on me.

"Oh come here it's just little spit." He reach his hand over and I'm holding onto his wrist with both my hands trying to get me with it.

"I swear to god Weasley I will never speak to you again if you touch me with that." 

NOt being able to get to me, Fred grabs a napkin and wipes his hand off. "God that's so gross."

George starts to say something, but Fred gently kicks me underneath the table. Glaring at him i kick him back, to which he responds with tapping on my foot. 

Two can play at this game. 

I lick my teeth and stare at Fred while kicking his knee slightly harder than before. This causes him to jump, and he raises his eyebrows as if to say "game on".

HE slides down in his seat lightly and sets on of his feet on my thigh. I shove it off, making sure his foot lands hard on the ground. Quickly, i bring my legs up and sit with my legs crisscross. 

Fred slinks down further and further looking for my legs no doubt until he gives me a quizzical look. 

"I'm gonna go check on our drinks while you two continue this game of footsie." George butts in putting a pause to our war. He slides out of the booth leaving Fred and I staring at each other. 

Fred sits back up properly in his seat. "Guess you win this time Jaq, but I'll get you."

I shake my finger. "Ah ah ah, remember the agreement we came to when I so graciously agreed to help you guys create your candies. IF you prank me I break your pinky." I bop his nose with my finger.

He looks flustered for a moment before smirking. "Oh trust me I don't need to prank you. I've got far better things in mind." Fred crosses his arms, the same stupid grin still on his face. 

So I lean forward squinting, trying not to seem fazed by what he's said. "Oh yeah, and how will you do that?"

Fred doesn't answer right away. Instead, he slowly leans forwards, using his forearms to support him. It isn't until our faces are inches apart, that he says something. "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

"So this is what your other plans were huh Jaqueline?" A voice says causing both Fred and I to spring apart. I look up to see Gia and Cedric standing beside our table. "I mean I knew you had to like one of them, but I guess, now I know who." There is a mischievous smirk on her face.

"No it's not, we were just." I can't seem to find the words I want to say. 

"Mhmm. Well you two have fun. Bye Fred." She says as they walk away. 

When George comes back with our butterbeer's both Fred and I are staring at the table, face's red. "I was gone for like 2 minutes guys, don't tell me i missed something." 

"NO." qFred and i say at the same time.

"Ah, so I did miss something," HE sets the drink in front of me and stares at me expectedly. "Go on, try it."

I take a sip and it's surprisingly good. Tastes like cream soda and butterscotch. My favorite part though is the whipped cream that's come on top. "I like it, no butter, or beer, but good nonetheless."

George snickers, and Fred halfway smiles "You've got, here hold on." Fred covers his hand with his sleeve and wipes off my cheek. "You had whipped cream on your face." He gets quieter as he speaks. 

George is now looking from Fred to Me back to Fred. "What, WHat just happened. That was like,- you two,- i just."

My face heats up and i bury my face into my drink and pretend to focus on something on my shirt. 

Across the table, I can hear the red-headed twins whispering but I can't decipher what they're saying. All i make out is.

"You made a bet against me. What the hell Georgie?"

"Well by the way things are going, Lee is gonna win, so doesn't matter much anyways."

Bet? What Bet? What did they bet against?

MWAHAHA I THINK YALL ALREADY KNOW> ALSO SHOULD I MAKE A PLAYLIST TO GO ALONG WITH THIS ORRRRRRRRRRR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 15
Maeve Keres has spent her entire life being shoved to the background. One day a letter arrives and she begins to unravel the lies she's been told. Bu...
59 0 5
A orphan's journey into Hogwarts unfolds as she discovers her magical potential. Embraced by a new family, she delves into her abilities, but as myst...
129K 2.9K 67
Emily Potter is not as well known as her little nephew Harry. Emily was only six years old when James and Lily were murdered. Everyone was sure that...
108K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...