huit.

"Well we figured Harry needed the map more than we did, so we gave it to him. That way he can come to Hogsmeade too."

I hit both of them as we walk down the street. "What happens if he gets caught? Plus how are we gonna sneak out to work on your experiments?"

They both shrug. "Guess we'll figure that out as we go. Jaq aren't you cold? You're hardly wearing anything." Fred asks. 

"Oh no, I'm alright" I lie. I was counting on Fred's sweater to keep me warm but given that I threw it at him earlier I was freezing now. He raises his eyebrow at me and takes off his hat throwing it at me. 

"Put this on, your ears are redder than my hair."

I gratefully pull it onto my head, feeling some separation from the cold. "Thanks"

"Oi look Zonko's. Freddie and I have been waiting to go there." George changes the mood.

Before i can protest I'm being dragged into the joke shop. I follow them around the store as they gawk, and sqeual like little girls at everything. Both boys shove things in my find explaining what they do and I pretend to be interested. 

Picking up what seems like a normal teacup Fred snatches it away from me. "Careful with that. It'll bite your nose if you get too close. "C'mon George is checking out the goods, and has sent us on a mission to Honeydukes. We're to get some treats."

I think about what George said to me the other day. 

He laughs softly. "You both are so ignorant you know that? He was somewhat doing the same. When we got there I was supposed to find something better to do and leave you and Fred alone to do your thing."

Suddenly I was nervous to be alone with Fred. "Are you sure we shouldn't just wait for him?"

"Nope no time. We've got to go now." He grabs my hand. "Let's go."

HOneydukes looks very different during the day than In the middle of the night. Fred is pulling me down the aisles grabbing different candies and treats. I see cauldron cakes and pull away to grab some. 

When Hes satisfied in what he got we head up to the counter to pay. "That'll be 3 galleons." The old man tells Fred as he dumps everything in front of him.

Fred puts the money up before pausing, "Oh I'll get hers too."

"Fred no I can get it, I've got more than enough." I turn to the gentleman at the counter, looking for my money. "I can get it just one moment."

"5 galleons." He says completely ignoring me. Fred gives him the rest of the money and the old man smiles. "I used to buy things for young ladies back in my day, It was the only way i could get their attention." HE bags the stuff and hands them to Fred and then proceeds to look at me "Take it as a compliment dear, they don't stay sweet for long." I can see him shoot Fred a wink as we leave. 

Once outside i try to hand Fred the money for the cauldron cakes but he refuses. "My treat. For being so annoying these last few days." When he isn't looking I slip some money into his pocket.

It isn't long before George joins us. "Mum is gonna kill me for spending all my money in one place. All 5 galleons just gone. What about you Freddie any money left?"

He spent all his money just to buy me cakes. What a stubborn guy he was. 

"Jaq?" George calls my name and pulls me away from my head. "Want to head to the Leaky Cauldron? Word is you've never had butterbeer."

"Yeah of course. That sounds great."

Inside I immediately see Gia and Cedric at a table laughing. Gia is leaning forward as if listening intently to whatever Cedric is saying. I quickly duck behind the twins to which o get weird looks from both of them.