onze.

HI I JUST WANTED TO ET YOU KNOW> THE STORY WILL ALWAYS BE JAQUELINE'S POV UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE< OKAY YES THANK YOU<3

It took about 3 hours after everyone left before Madame Pomfrey released me from the infirmary. 

She said I would have a scar on the back of my neck near my hairline from where I was hit, but other than that no lasting effects from anything else.

"If you get any headaches, or pains, or anything at all, do not hesitate to come see me."

Finally able to leave I made my way to the Gryffindor tower, as fast, but calmly as I could. It was only when I could see the Fat Lady portrait than I full-on sprinted to the door. I uttered the password that Angelina had given me earlier that day and stepped into the common room. 

It was empty. There was nobody. I thought maybe at least the twins would be waiting for me. Disappointed I start towards the girl's dormitory when out of nowhere people pop up from behind the furniture, and the states that scatter the room. 

"Suprise!" 

Angelina COmes over and gives me a hug, along with Hermione. 

"We wanted to give you a good day back. Granted we didn't have long to put anything together, but George and Fred did convince the house elves to make you a cake!" Hermione grabs the cake from Harry who has materialized beside her. Ron as well. 

There are swirly letters that say Welcome Back Jaqueline! In maroon lettering atop the chocolate frosting. 

I feel tears coming to my eyes but I don't dare let them out. "You guys are so sweet. Thank you, all of you."

I receive hugs, from a bunch of my friends as well as students I've never talked to before. 

Someone comes up behind me and shields my eyes with their hands. "Guess who?" I slap their hands away from my face. "Oh stop it George you're being silly." He opens his arms for a hug with I gladly welcome. 

He whispers "good luck" and before I can object someone is hoisting me into the air. I end up on someone's shoulders. I look down to see red hair and I realize it can be none other than Fred Weasley. 

"Put me down, you idiot." He twirls around causing me to grip onto him with dear life. 

"I cannot your majesty. You must be seated upon the highest throne, and that is my shoulders."

I giggle. "Fred Weasley if you don't put me down right now, I'm going to tickle you until you cry." Carefully he sits on the couch and I crawl off. There's a grin on his face, bigger than the sun. "Hey" I readjust my shirt so it isn't riding up on me. 

"Hey."

I'm taken back to a few hours ago when he kissed my forehead. After he'd gone Madame Pomfrey, had said to me  

"You've got yourself quite the boy right there."

"He's not mine Miss." 

"He's as good as. That boy has been here every day since you came. Plus he was the one who brought you. He belongs to you in some sort of way. I guess the two of you just haven't figured that out yet."

I wanted to ask what she meant by that but chickened out. 

And now here I was standing in front of the very same boy. All smiles, and mischievous eyes. 

"Well if you two are done ogling each other I want some cake. Hermione won't let me have any until you have some Jaqueline" Lee interjects. 

I give Fred one last look and head over to Hermione who is cutting up the cake.