TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Dinner and war game.

3.2K 81 119
By krigofalltrades18

Y/N's POV.

We reached the building and headed inside where we saw two rows of tables. One was where the adults are and the other has the kids sitting at. I see someone waving me over and it's Clementine.

"Go on over and sit with the kids. I'm sure you'll make some friends here." Rick Says to me before going to a table where that Korean guy is. I walk to Clementine and A.J and A.J ran up to me.

"Hey, little man. Did you apologize to Marlon?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I did. Me and Clementine met some other people too. They seem really cool. I think they may like me." A.J says excitedly.

"That's great, A.J." I Said as I ruffled his hair.

"He also apologized to Ruby. Which she accepted." Clem said as she Ruby waved to me and I waved back. I then go over to Clem and sat down next to her.

"Gotta say, your boy sure does know how to throw a punch. Maybe he can give us some techniques. Better defend ourselves." Marlon said, complementing A.J.

"That's what happens when two kids, who have been in this shit since the age of 8 and 9, teach a kid how to survive since birth." I Said. Louis then came up with a big tray of bowls with soup in them and hands them all out to us.

"Ladies and germs, dinner is a served." Louis Says in a bad Italian voice. I picked up my spoon and scooped up some of the food and sniffed it. This smells amazing! I took that bite and it tastes even better. I then started to chow down on the food to the point of sipping down the whole thing!

"Wow! Is that good, Y/N?" Carl Said surprised. I then placed the bowl down and looked at everyone, as they looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You've Just got soup all over your face." Clem said as she hands me a napkin. I took the napkin and wiped it off my face.

"Sorry. It's been a long time since we've had a proper hot meal. This is delicious. Who made it?" I asked.

"I did. I call it my secret recipe." Says a black kid down the table from us. "I'm Omar. Help cook and clean around the kitchen around here." He says as I wave to him. I then see A.J put down his bowl and burps. Everyone, except Ruby, looked at him surprised.

"Sorry." A.J Says. I then joined in on the fun as I felt a burp coming and I burped louder. A.J and I laughed as Clem looks at me in disapproval before she lets out even bigger burp. Everyone laughed and Ruby groaned in disgust.

"Come on, guys! Let's not be immature at the table!" Marlon Says.

"Thank you!" Ruby Says as she goes back to eating her food. I then notice Ellie coming up behind her and burping even louder into her face. Ruby then shot up and stormed out as we were all dying of laughter.

"Good night, Rubbbbbyyyy!" Louis Says to her as she gives us the bird.

"Well, better out than in I always say." Ellie says as we all continue to laugh.

(Goddamn it, I love that scene XD.)

Clem...." A.J Says. We look at his bowl and it's empty.

"Sorry, buddy. I'm sure they shared as much as they could." Clem said to him. Louis then slides his bowl to A.J.

"Here you go, A.J." Louis Says.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Positive." Louis Says with a smile.

"And all done." A.J Says, placing his bowl back down.

Yep, me too." Clem Says.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Now, its time we." Louis Says, pulling out a deck of cards. "Play us a good 'ol fashion card game."

"Good lord, goodnight." This one girl says as she gets up and leaves.

"Same here." Another girl gets up next to Carl And is about to leave, before Carl stops her.

"Hold on a minute, Sophia. Come on, have some fun. We got new people here to play with." Carl Says, trying to get her to stay.

"I'm feeling tired, babe. Maybe I'll play tomorrow night." Sophia Says.

"Oh alright." Carl Says sadly.

"Hey, don't keep me waiting in bed, Okay?" Sophia Says, as she kisses him.

"You sure you still wanna play, Carl?" Violet asks.

"Um, yes. Let's play. What's the game tonight, Lou?" Carl asks Louis.

"War!" Louis says.

"Oh war! It's been a long time since I've played that." I say.

"I've never played it before." Clem Says.

"Only the greatest card game of all time. Well, besides blackjack and poker but still." I say. "It's real easy. People gets some cards. They all flip the card. Whoever has the highest, wins."

"Except this time, whoever gets the highest, has to ask our new friends here a question." Louis Says. Me and Clem look at him. "What? I wanna get to know you. We all do."

"But if one of us win, we have to ask one of you guys a question." Clem Says.

"Fair enough." Louis Says. I notice A.Js not in his seat. I look around and see he's with that one kid we met when we first woke up and they're both drawing.

"What about A.J?" Clem asks.

"What about him? Looks like he made himself a friend." I said. Clem then gave me an unsure face. "Come on, Clem. We can take our eyes off him for a little while, can we?"

"Yeah sure. It's just that its great to see him around a kid around his age. He always did acted more like an adult than a kid." Clem said.

"Louis. If you would." Marlon Says as Louis hands us stacks of cards. I then noticed a tattoo on Ellie's arm.

"Hey Ellie. How'd you get that tattoo on your arm?" I asked as she looks at it.

"Oh I got it from this guy back at The Kingdom. He's a real talented artist, very cool dude." She says.

"But what reason did you want a tattoo?" Clem asked.

"Well, it's on my bucket list and it was for free. Win win, I guess. Now, let's play." Ellie said. We all flipped our cards. We look and see that Violet has the highest card.

"Look at that. I win." Violet said as she looks over at A.J. "So um, where's A.Js parents? You guys don't look related and you obviously didn't...." She says, not finishing her sentence but I knew what she was about to say...

"His Dad was killed by an evil basterd. Same evil basterd that gave me this." I Said, pointing to my slowly fading scar on my face.

"Damn. What about the mom?" Carl asked. Me and Clem didn't answer that. "Too sad to talk about?" He asked as we both nod sadly. We flipped our cards again. We looked and I won.

"Alright, I win. Now let me think..." I say as I think of what to say. I then noticed Marlons weird haircut. "Okay, just gotta ask. What is going on with that hair do, Marlon?"

"Oh no..." Louis said.

"What do you mean, Y/N?" Marlon Said in a defensive tone.

"He's means it looks like a dead cat. Probably smells like one too." Violet Says.

"Ohhh! Good one." Ellie says as she high fives her.

"Whatever. I think I look cool." Marlon Says confidently.

"Whatever you say." Ellie says.

"I said "I look cool!" Marlon Says in a defensive tone. We flipped our cards and Louis has the highest.

"Booya!" Louis Says. "So...Clem...Ever had a um..a boyfriend?" He said. Me and Clem's hearts skipped a beat and we went wide eyed. But, my face then smiled as I placed my hand on Clem's hand.

"Actually, she's currently taken." I Said as me Clem then locked hands. Louis looks at us surprised.

"What? Is it a big surprise to you, Louis?" Clem asked him.

"No, no not at all. That's uh cool you two are together. Great..." Louis Says as he messes around with his cards.

"Hey, don't worry, Lou. I'm sure you'll find someone out there." Carl said, trying to cheer him up.

"Let's just hope she doesn't go crazy from his stupid jokes." Violet Says as Ellie chuckles at the joke.

"Okay okay, Vi. Let's just keep playing, please." Louis said. We flipped the cards and Ellie gets the highest card.

"Score one for Ellie. So, Y/N, Clem. Where were you guys? Haven't seen you both after Richmond. I'd thought you guys would've at least come and see me at The Kingdom." Ellie says.

"The thing is Ellie. We thought about going to the Kingdom to see you. We really did. It's just that we made a new rule not to go to anymore community's. Too much attention to the outside world." Clem said.

"Well, it doesn't matter now, I guess. You both are here along with A.J." Ellie said. We flipped our cards and Clem got the highest.

"Alright! Okay so what was your guys favorite cartoon before the world went?" Clem asked.

"Loony Toons. Definitely." Louis said.

"Loony Toons sucks." Violet said.

"You suck! What was your favorite cartoon then?" Louis asked her.

"Well, it's a cross between Teen Titans or Danny Phantom." Violet said.

"Now those shows sucked!" Louis said as Violet brushed it off.

"What about you, Carl?" I asked him.

"Didn't watch cartoons, all the time. But I guess it would be Disco Broccoli." He said.

"Oh, I loved that show too, when I was a kid." Clem said.

"Never really cared much for cartoons. I always just watched the sports channel." Marlon said.

"And that leaves you, Y/N. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?" Louis said.

"Well um. I guess it would be (name your favorite 2000s cartoon here)."

"Great show, dude." Louis said. We flipped the cards again and Violet wins.

"So this is a question I like to ask in groups. Who do you think is gonna die first?" Violet asked.

"That's fucked up, Vi." Louis said.

"Yeah, why would you ask something like that?" Carl asked.

"Cause why not?" Violet said.

"If I was to chose, I'd say Louis." Clem said.

"Yep, definitely Louis." I Said.

"Definitely." Ellie and Violet said.

"Definitely." Marlon said.

"Definitely." Louis said. We all looked at him. "What? I'd say the same." We flipped our cards and Louis won.

"I am the greatest card player ever." Louis said, boasting about himself.

"Just ask your question." Violet said.

"Ever...Actually, never mind." Louis said.

"What? Ask it." Clem said.

"It's not a good question." Louis warned.

"Violet asked which one of us is gonna die first. So ask." I Said.

"Ever had to kill someone you loved?" Louis asked. Me and Clem went wide eyed and my heart skipped a beat. Everyone looked at us and was waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. My friend, Lee...He was my protector when I was just a little girl...He got bit and...I didn't let him turn...It was on the same day, I found my parents were walkers..." Clem said to them sadly.

"That...sounds like a rough day..." Louis said.

"Yeah...worst day of my life..." Clem said.

"What about you, Y/N?" Louis said.

"Yes." I Said immediately.

"Go on." Louis said Before I slammed my fist on the table, causing everyone to jump.

"I said yes! So drop it!" I Said more aggressively. I then stood up on my feet. "I think I'm done playing tonight."

"Yeah, me too." Clem said as she stood up. Me and Clem went over to A.J to pick him up and go to bed.

"Come on, A.J. Time for bed." I Said. A.J then looked over at his new friend, Tenn.

"Good night, Tenn." A.J said as he got up from the floor.

"Yeah, good night, A.J." Tenn said. We left the mess hall and we heard the door behind us open and close and Marlon was running up to us.

"Hey, I'm very sorry about that. Louis didn't mean anything by it. He's just the worlds biggest dumbass. But he's my best friend, if I can legally call him that." Marlon said. "Come on. I'll show you where you guys can sleep at. You three earned it, after all." We followed him down the street, wherever we're gonna sleep at.

Few minutes later...

We followed Marlon to a house, the same house we woke up at and went inside to our room.

"Home sweet home. The bathrooms downstairs on the left." He said.

"Coincidentally, we actually first woke up here. Tied up, of course." Clem said.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But I'm sure Rick already told you that. Anyway, come find me and Rick tomorrow morning, so we can make you two official residences of Alexandria." Marlon said.

"We can stay?" A.J said with his face lighting up.

"We'll talk about it." Marlon said. "Sleep well." He said as he closed the door.

"Only thing I have a problem with this room is that there's no other exit, aside from this window. Though it's a high drop." A.J said.

"I'm sure we'll be fine, little buddy. Alright, I'm gonna go shower." I Said, reassuring him.

"Okay. I guess me and A.J will get ready for bed." Clem said.

"Can I Please stay up a little longer this time, Clem?" A.J asked.

"I don't know buddy." Clem said.

"You can have ten extra minutes, A.J." I Said.

"Really?" A.J asked as I nodded. "Thanks, Y/N." He said as I smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower now." I Said as I left the room. I go downstairs and entered the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and turned on the hot water. As I let the water turn hot, I took of my shirt first. I looked at myself in the mirror for a second and I noticed the many cuts and bruises I've taken over the years of my life in The Walking Dead. Mainly the scar where I was impaled from that exposed rebar. It's healed up real nicely. I then took notice of my hair. Getting a little too long. I found some scissors and began cutting my hair. Usually, I let Clementine cut my hair but since my here already. I cutted my hair short enough so no one can grab me by the hair. I took off the rest of my clothes, hopped in the shower and washed myself. I finished my nice, warm shower and got my clothes back on and left the bathroom. I went back upstairs and entered our room, where I see Clementine and A.J at the desk. Clem turns around and sees my haircut.

"You cut your own hair." Clem said, admiring my hair.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"No, I love it. Just surprised you managed to cut your hair without going bald." Clem joked as she played with my haircut.

"Would I still be cute if I had no hair?" I asked.

"Your always gorgeous to me." Clem said as she gives me a kiss. I looked over at A.J and see him drawing on a piece of paper and next to him on the desk, was the same tackle box we used to get out of this room.

"What's that your drawing there, A.J?" I asked.

"Don't look at it, it's not done." A.J said, covering the picture.

"Okay. Sorry, I'll let the artist do his work." I Said as we hear the door open behind us and Violet walks in.

"Oh shit, sorry. Didn't know Marlon set you guys up in this room. I just wanna grab something from the closet, if that's okay." Violet Says.

"Not at all." Clem said, gesturing her to the closet. Violet smiles a little and goes to the closet and opens it. "Damn, where is it?" She turns and sees the tackle box on the desk. "Oh, there it is."

"Your looking for this?" Clem asked.

"Yeah, that was Sophie's." Violet Says.

"Who's Sophie?" I asked.

"One Of Tenns sisters. He wanted more art supplies and he asked for that." Violet said.

"We're sorry. We didn't know that." I Said.

"No, no, it's okay. Honestly, it's been sitting here for a while and I forgot it was here when this was my room." Violet said.

"This was your room?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm now sleeping in a house with Ellie and Ruby. Though Ruby sometimes isn't the best roommate. This was the first place I stayed in when Marlon and the rest of us stayed here, after we were attacked at our old safe place." Violet says as she sits on one of the beds.

"What happened?" Clem asked as she sat on the bed across from Violet.

"A big group of raiders came and destroyed it. Thankfully, none of us died, but Minnie and Sophie were chased into woods by them. Never saw them again for over a year." Violet says.

"I'm sorry to hear that. And who's Minnie?" I asked.

"Tenns other twin sister and...let's just say me and her were..close..." Violet Says.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to-." I Said.

"It's fine. I should've brought it up. It's getting late. I should get to bed. A.J can keep the arts and crafts supplies. Night." Violet said as she goes to the door.

"Good night." Clem Says as Violet leaves.

"You heard her, Alvin Junior. It's bedtime, buddy." I Said as go to him.

"Look, I finished my picture." A.J said as he held up a picture of us and it says. "For Clem and Y/N. From A.J. Me protecting them from any danger."

"That for us?" Clem asked.

"To put on the wall. Make our room look nice." A.J Says.

"Alright then. I got it." I Said as I take the paper and grabbed a thumbtack out of the tackle box and hanged it on the wall.

"That looks nice there. What do you think, A.J?" Clem asked as we turn and he's not in the seat. "A.J?" We go across the room and I see him underneath one of the beds.

"What on earth are you doing down there?" I asked.

"This is where I'll sleep." A.J Says.

"Say what? No, it's not." Clem Says.

"It's safe under here. No one can get me." A.J Says.

"It's safe up here too, bud. Besides, they can easily see you under here." I say.

"And it's more comfortable on the bed." Clem Says.

"What if someone comes in and hurts us?" A.J Says.

"We'll sleep with one eye open." Clem Says as I nod.

"I just feel a lot safer under here. Please? I can protect us." A.J Says.

"Come on. At least give it a try. I guarantee you'll love this bed better than on the cold wood floor." I Said. A.J then crawled out of the bed and hopped on the bed.

"Hmm, this bed is really soft." A.J said, getting comfortable.

"We told you so." Clem Says as she goes to the other bed and takes off her boots. Before I sat down on the bed and got comfortable, I took my dads old, broken pocket watch and placed it on the bedpost, as a good luck charm. I sat down on the bed and took off my boots and laid down next to Clem. She then scoots closer to me and wraps one arm around my chest and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Night, A.J." Clem Says.

"Hey, Y/N, Clem?" A.J asks.

"Yeah?" I Said.

"I'm really glad we found this place. It's nice and safe here." A.J Says.

"We are too, buddy. We are too. Let's get some sleep now." I Said. I then closed my eyes and soon I drifted off to sleep.

One hellva day....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 3 42
"Or what?" Dwight asks me with a grin. "You give it to me now or I'm going to skin you alive, make a rug out of you and gift your sorry ass to Negan...
28.4K 951 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
60.6K 2.7K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
3.5K 125 23
All Luna cares about is her people: Clementine and AJ. Keeping them safe is all that matters. After three years on the road, raising AJ, Luna doesn't...