Saiki X Reader (HIATUS)

By YukiAshley

(Y/n), a 16 year old otaku who wants to live a life full of animes and manga. But how can she do that? "Nothi... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Author's Note and Explanation
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Halloween Special
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN

Chapter 8

2K 83 204
By YukiAshley

I went to class like any normal high school girl and overheard some tea. There's a new transfer in Year 2 Class 1 which is just our class's next room neighbor. 

I walked over to my classroom and wondered if Saiki-san already knows the student. I saw Saiki-san at his seat. I started approaching him at the same time I heard my other classmates talk about the new transfer. I was about to call for Saiki-san but he suddenly stands up and walked out of the classroom. 

'What was that about? Meanie.'  I thought as I continued walking to my seat which is still beside Saiki-san. I wondered if there's a problem? Welp might as well check it out. I stood up and went to follow Saiki-san. Only to see him and a violet haired boy heading to the bathroom. 

'Weird.'  I walked over to the bathroom door and decided to wait for them. I flinched as I heard a loud crash and a flush of a toilet. Now I'm really worried. I'm contemplating whether to walk in on them or just wait it out. As I was thinking, I heard footsteps heading out of the bathroom. I quickly teleported myself to the nearest girl's bathroom, which is just beside the boy's bathroom, to not get caught.

'Huh? Why the hell am I doing? Why am I hiding? It's just Saiki-san and the new student.' I sighed to myself and went out. As I was walking out, I saw Teruhashi-san pass by me and went to pass by Saiki-san and the new student after. 

I saw the new student, which I realized that he is the one at Saiki-san's house yesterday, get flustered. 'Huh. No wonder... She is beautiful, not gonna lie. See? The new student already has a crush on her. Wonder is Saiki-san too... Nevermind! Who am I to worry about who he has a relationship with?! I'm just a friend...' 

"Did you see all the nooks and crannies of her body, too, Saiki?!" I heard the new student talk as he started shaking Saiki-san. The hell?! I mean duh! He has that supervision that can see through you! And he cannot control that! I sighed. I don't know what to do. Do I like Saiki-san? As more than a friend? Dunno.

I sighed and began to head to the classroom. Only to notice a horde of people in the corridor. I approached the horde of people and overheard about guardian spirit and such. I already knew it was the new student, cause I saw Teruhashi-san and Saiki-san with him, so I turned around to go the opposite of the direction I wanted to go to because I may or may not be avoiding a certain psychic. As I was walking back, I heard someone shout, "Hey! You!" 

I don't know who they're referring to so I just turned around to see if they're talking to me. I saw the violet haired boy pointing at me. As the oblivious me, I pointed my finger to myself to confirm if he's talking to me. 

"Yes, you! You have a wonderful guardian spirit! A royalty! Or a goddess! She's so beautiful and strong too! She will protect you well for the rest of your life!" 'Uhh. What?' Even though I'm confused as hell, he did make me a little flustered. It's not every day I get a compliment like some other girl! I smiled at him.

"U-umm. T-thanks I guess."

"Wow! Not only your guardian spirit is beautiful but you are too! Mind if we go out some time?" He said as he gets a rose from god who knows where and gave them to me. I examined the rose. 'Coral rose. Desire. Who? Me? He's desiring for me?! The hell? He maybe is a nice fellow. It may not hurt to be friends with him. Guess I'll accept it.'

"U-umm. Thanks. About the offer, I would love to-"

"Not go." I heard. I turned to Saiki-san and saw him holding the new student's shoulder. The new student then cowers and said the same word. 

"Y-yeah! N-not go! Hehehe. Master, you're scaring me." The new studen- Toritsuka-kun? Yeah, that. Said as he stepped away from me. 'Huh, weird.'

He continued to say everyone else's guardian spirit, ignoring the boys sometimes, and I noticed Nendou walk over and asked what his guardian spirit is.

But Toritsuka-kun just ignored him for I don't know the reason. He continued doing that while Nendou bothered him.

'Well, guess Nendou won't know what his guardian spirit is.'

Time Skip
School ended and here I am walking together with Saiki-san and Toritsuka-kun. And with Nendou still asking him what his guardian spirit is. Saiki-san told Toritsuka-kun to tell who his's is to stop bothering them. 

"Argh! Shut up! I told you to stop following me around!"

Then all of a sudden, Toritsuka-kun swings his bag at Nendou. That made me shriek a little.

His action made me confused. Then all of sudden, he touched Nendou.

"Huh? You're not a ghost?!"

"So, you thought he was a ghost?

"But! You've been ignoring him as if you couldn't see him!!"

"I can see him. I just choose to ignore him."

Nendou rubbed his hurting side.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"No way. Seriously? Ah! It's true! I see an old hag behind him!!"

"What do you mean an old hag, you jerk?!!"

I sighed at the commotion. After some time, I, Saiki-san, and Toritsuka-kun continued walking. They were ahead of me and seem like to whisper something.

"Saiki-san, why is the beauty following us? I have to show you something that you wouldn't want her to find out."

I sighed at this and made me a little sad. What. Am I not that trustworthy? Oh, maybe it's because we just met? Yeah, maybe that.

"Uh. So yeah. Saiki-san, I'm going now. Seems like someone doesn't want me to be with them. Yeah, bye."

I turned around to go in the opposite direction only to be stopped by someone pulling me by the back collar of my shirt.

"She can join in. She's a psychic too."

"EHH?! YOU TOO, BEAUTIFUL?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER, SAIKI?!"

"You didn't ask."

"Even so!!! I'm so sorry, beautiful, for I may have hurt your feelings.

"Uh. It's fine, Toritsuka-kun. I get it. Don't worry. I understand."

"Such a goddess!"

"So, what is it that you gotta show me. It's the reason why you thought Nendou is a ghost, right?"

"Yeah. Come here."

We arrived at a shrine to see nothing.

"Touch me with your psychometry, Saiki-san. This is the reason."

Saiki-san touched Toritsuka-kun with his psychometry and saw something. Which I don't see since I don't have psychometry.

Saiki-san looked at me and grabbed my hand to touch his not transparent gloved hand and touch Toritsuka-kun.

"That's my guardian spirit."

Then I get to see..... Nendou sleeping.
What? WHAT?! I looked at Saiki-san for an explanation.

"He's Nendou's father. He's the split image of Nendou that caused this pervert to mistake Nendou from this guy."

'Okay.'

After some time, it was time for us to go. We bid Toritsuka-kun goodbye and went in the direction where Saiki-san's house is.

Without him asking anything, I said,
"I wanna go to your house. Wanna hang out."

He nodded for confirmation and we went to his house.

"I'm home."

As we were removing our outdoor shoes, Mrs. Saiki greeted us and asked about our day.

"Good evening, Ma'am." As I was talking, she seems saddened. Realizing my mistake, I quickly rephrased my words.

"Umm. I'm sorry, I mean. Good evening, mom. Hehehe"

That earned me a confused stare from Saiki-san and a happy Kurumi.

'She told me to call her that. I can't refuse it.'

Saiki-san sighed and continued to go to his room. I followed him and went inside.

He put his bag at the corner and I followed his actions. I realized something that made me froze. Change of clothes. Well, I can just teleport to my house. As I was about to teleport, Kurumi or mom walked in. Knowing that she still doesn't know about me being a psychic, I was forced not to teleport.

"(Y/n), are you gonna stay here for the night, dear? If so, just use Kusuo's clothes for now. My clothes are in the laundry still. Okay, dear?"

Oookkaaayyy. Now what? I looked at Saiki-san which is in the bed, reading a book. He sighed and went to his wardrobe. He tossed gray shorts and short shorts.

"Use it. If my mom found out that you weren't using my clothes, she's gonna suspect something."

'Okay.'  I smiled at him and went to the bathroom. I know because I sometimes go here for study sessions. I proceeded to the bathroom and change my clothes. Realizing something, I blushed.

The shirt is big. Too big that it reaches my mid-thighs. And the short shorts are too big to hang on my hips.

'Saiki-san, the shorts did not fit me.'
I thought, knowing that Saiki-san can hear me.

"Yare yare." I chuckled at him. Saying his catchphrase is cute. A few seconds later, I heard a knock at the door. Knowing it's Saiki-san, I opened the door a little and a hand popped in together with a pair of shorts. I took it and mumbled a small thanks to him.

I then proceeded to wear it. Surprisingly, it fits! It's just like a normal short with lines! It reaches past my mid-thighs!

I looked at the mirror and tied my hair to a ponytail. If your hair is long, then it's a ponytail. If not, it's just down.

I smiled at my reflection and went to get out of the bathroom. I went to Saiki-san's room quietly, not wanting to disturb him. I went inside and saw him sleeping in the bed. 

I smiled at the cute boy and proceeded to go in the middle of the room. I sat on the floor and took out my phone. I checked the time on my phone and it says 7:00 pm. At the exact moment, my mother called me. I picked it up. I said in a hush-like tone.

"Hello, mom? Imma has a sleepover at my friend's house again. Sorry I didn't call you sooner."

"It's fine, sweetie. We know where you are anyways. Heusc always reports to us your status anyways. On where you are, your temperature your heart rate. You-"

"Okay! Okay! Mom, I understand. Isn't that a bit too much? Well, it's fine for me anyway."

"Sorry sweetie, It's your uncle's idea to do that. They're overprotective of you, right."

I sighed and smiled at the same time as the idea of my uncle's protective nature over me.

"It's fine, mom. It's for my protection anyway so It's good but keep it down. Don't measure my heart rate or temperature! That's scary!"

"Hahaha. Okay, sweetie. Now go and have fun in Mrs. Saiki's household. Bye Bye sweetie. I love you!"

"Wai- How-" Before I got to question it, she hanged up.

'So she knew that it's a boy's house I'm in right now.'

"So you're comfortable with having a sleepover at a boy's house, huh? But not the fact that your uncles monitor you 24/7."

I turned over to see Saiki-san staring at me from the bed.

"Uh-huh. I'm comfortable with having a sleepover with a boy, is that bad? And about my uncles, I'm used to it."

"So you're comfortable with having boys over?"

"It's not boys-" Before I can finish my sentence, He pulled my arm, making me drop my phone and pushed me at his bed and towers over me, his hands on both sides of my head. I can already feel my heart jumping out of my chest.

"So you're comfortable with having boys do this to you? With your personality right now, you'd be raped in no time." As he said, he pushed apart my legs and put his right leg in the middle. I blushed at the action and covered my face with my hands. He then took my hands off my face. My red face and averting eyes was showed to him.

I built up the courage inside me and finally said,

"I-it's n-not b-b-boys. I-I'm c-c-comfortable at h-having a sleepo-over with you." As I said the word 'you', I pointed a finger and pushed it at his chest. Still, averting my eyes, I didn't get to see Saiki-san's face.

"Hmm. So you're comfortable with me, huh."

"Y-yeah! S-so wh-what!"

"(Y/n)... Do you like me?"

His words made me froze...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.4K 40
โ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™š๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ.โ™ฅ โž ...
18.3K 571 13
'๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ?' In a world full of average people, 2 psychics end up at the same schoo...
29.6K 951 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...
93.4K 2.4K 59
๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ฆ ๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฌ ๐”ต ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...