Shadows and Monsters [Jace Wa...

De stormyshadows__

"You have an interesting effect on people, Sam Fray." "I like to think it's because of my insanely good look... Mais

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

6

880 24 1
De stormyshadows__

"A biker bar? Really?" Sam asked incredulously as they walked into a bar called HardTail, she failed to know why the hell would they go to a biker bar right now, but Jace shrugged, "We can't move on the vamps until sunrise. Plus, there's something I need in here."

Sam arched an eyebrow smiling slyly at the blonde, "What? To pick up girls?" She knew she was assuming but could anybody really blame her, Jace looked like the type of guys who definitely hung in a biker bar.

Jace grinned, "Why would I do that?" He asked as they both walked over to the bikes that were parked in the corner of the bar, She shrugged, the answer rolling quickly off her tongue, "Seems like something you'd like to do."

"You're judging. "

"I'm observant."

Jace shook his head, a laugh breaking on his face before he and Sam walked further into the bar exploring it, it was weirdly filled with people, some drinking on the bar minding their own business. In contrast to others mostly couples who sat at the tables either talking or making out which the blonde thought was normal for any typical bar.

"Do me a favour. Look over there." Jace said, "What do you see?" He pointed at a specific table who had couples eating each other's faces, which made her scrunch her nose in disgust.

"A lot of people. Waitress, people making out." Sam answered with narrowed eyes, not getting at what Jace was hinting.

"Focus on the couple. Now, concentrate on seeing through." He demanded turning to look at Sam, who knitted her eyebrows in confusion already disgusted at how the couple was showing their affection for each other. She definitely doesn't need to see more.

"I hope that seeing through doesn't mean see them naked" Sam said warily staring at them, "I've seen too much already."

"Sam, concentrate. There are layers of reality. You can peel them away. See the Shadow World." Sam looked at the couple yet again squinting her eyes in concentration, but all she could see was the couple making out nothing else.

She sighed in agitation turning to Jace, "This isn't working."

"Don't just use your mind. Use your whole self. Relax into it." She turned around letting her eyes glaze over at the couple like her eyes were seeing a blur, and she was slowly focusing it in, she could see the layers being removed around the couple until she finally saw it.

The couples weren't making out, not at all; the woman had her fangs set in the guy's neck, letting the blood trickle on her neck uncaring if anyone was seeing. Sam's eyes bug out at the view, "They're vampires." She acknowledged spinning around to look at Jace, who nodded with a proud smile.

Jace and Sam walked towards the bar when Jace had his eyes on some guy who just walked into the bar, "Check out that guy. " He said ushering with his head at the guy, "He's got something."

Sam looked at the guy, not really impressed by his looks. He looked just like your regular guy with his brown hair over his eyes, "Bet you can't handle his charm." Jace said, looking defiantly at the blonde.

Sam eyes' twinkled with a challenge, "We'll see about that" She released her hair from the tie she had it wrapped in, turning to look at Jace whose eyes never left her, she winked at him before walking over to the guy.

"Hi." She started looking at the guy through her lashes, he turned to her smirking broadly, "Did you know that I have a thing for---" She let her eyes trail over his body before smiling flirtatiously, "Bikes?" Sam finished twirling a strand of her hair between her finger.

The biker smirked, "You want to ride, baby?" He offered, raising his right hand, making a specific movement with it like he was casting a spell on her, she tilted her head hypnotizing the blonde who was lost in the flow of his hand

The guy's fangs protruded from his gums looking down at Sam who didn't seem to care that he was a vampire, "You know you smell like a freakin' angel, right? But without all that Shadowhunter rune crap all over you." He remarked while Jace sat at a table behind the couple, watching them closely with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know what the hell you are, angel doll, but you're one tasty treat." She grinned at him, standing closer than she was, "Thank you."

"Do you wanna jump on the bike, baby?" He asked Sam who nodded eagerly enthralled at the idea, "Thought you'd never ask."

"All right. Careful." She hopped on the bike, putting her hands on the handle, Brad was about to put his hands on her waist, but Jace intervened walking up to the couple, "Hey. You having fun with my girl?"

Brad turned to Jace, annoyed at the rude interruption of the Shadowhunter, "Piss off, Shadowhunter." Sam looked from Brad to Jace completely delirious as she smiled at the blonde Shadowhunter, "Brad here offered me a ride."

"That's right." Brad agreed with a smile turning to Jace with an arched eyebrow, Jace scoffed at him, "That's not gonna happen."

"You heard the lady. Step aside." Brad pushed Jace; Sam grinned at Brad, she was completely relaxed. Sam felt weird but not bad weird at the whole scene.

Jace pointed his finger at the blonde who was smiling broadly, "Don't move, Sam." He demanded making the blonde shrug turning to the motorcycle's handles admiring its touch.

Sam turned around when she heard Jace whistling, "Yoo-hoo, Romeo." Her eyes fell on the blonde who punched Brad so hard that the motorcycle's keys flew out of his hands, Jace picked it up mid-air, he smiled widely before realizing that more vampires circled him.

Sam finally out of it made room for Jace who quickly hopped on, putting the keys in the ignition flying out of the bar, "You're a jerk you know that" Sam shouted over the wind as the motorcycle went on an unnatural speed.

"I couldn't exactly dig around in his pockets for the keys."

"So you were gonna let him turn me into a vampire just to get his keys?" She wondered still shouting over the wind that was blowing back her hair.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked, "Better hold tight; this bike runs on demon energy. It's pretty mean."

Sam compiled pressing herself to Jace's back while wrapping her arms around his tight muscular abs; she couldn't deny that at this moment she forgot about all her problems, this moment while pressed to his back she felt peaceful as if all her problems had gone with the wind that was howling in her face.

The motorcycle slowly but surely was leaving the ground like a plane that just took off; Sam couldn't help the grin that touched her face, "Why didn't you just do this in the first place?" Jace grinned turning to look at her sideways before they were soaring in the air.

"What that vamp did to you back at the bar it's called Encanto. That was just the first step. It's kind of like what a cobra does to a mouse right before it strikes. This will keep you safe just in case you run into Mr Fascinating again." Jace explained while drawing a rune on the blonde's upper left side of her chest.

"Give me your arm." Sam rolled her eyes at Jace, but she gave him her arm anyways, "He wasn't that fascinating by the way."

Jace frowned, drawing the mark on her skin, "Really? Didn't look like that from where I was sitting" He fired back finishing with the rune looking back up at Sam who scoffed, "Oh shut up."

She rolled her sleeve back down, turning to the blonde, "What was that, anyway?" She asked, referring to the mark he just finished drawing.

"This is for silence. The vamps won't hear us coming, but we can't disguise the scent of our blood from them. Once we enter the building through here, they'll know something's up. But if our plan works, we'll have time to find Simon." Sam nodded as both of them started walking.

"The mundane world is all into vampires. I don't get it. They see everyone else as an animated sack of meat." Jace stated with disgust.

"Trust me. I don't see the romance anymore."

"That's 'cause now you know it's all real. Still, you gotta hand it to them, though. They know how to frame a narrative."

Sam turned to Jace, "So how will we find Simon?"

"He'll be in the most secure room in the building. Trust me; we'll know it when we see it."

Sam nodded, trying to get as much info about what she'll be dealing with as soon as they enter that hotel, "Can Encanto turn him into a vampire?" She asked as they both descended some stairs.

He shook his head, "No, you have to drink vampire blood for that. Even then, there's more to it. It's an overly involved process if you ask me."

"What if a vampire bites him?"

"They won't drain him right away. They like to take their time. Vampires are real gourmets."

Sam frowned getting upset for Simon, "He'll be scared out of his mind."

Jace stopped in is tracks, spinning around to look at the blonde, "Actually, he'll feel kind of high, kind of like he's in love."

"That's awful." She remarked it's like this Stockholm syndrome where you fall in love with the person who's hurting you or keeping you as a hostage in case of vampires blood bags.

Jace frowned, "It's awful?" He asked, making Sam face's crease as he continued, "Guess I wouldn't know."

"Why? You've never been bitten?" She inquired, but Jace didn't answer, avoiding her gaze, it took her but a second when her eyes widened in realization, "You've never been in love."

"The point is it wears off. Just like love."

"No, You just have no idea what love is," Sam remarked not taking her eyes off of Jace, it's not like she had fallen in love countless times, but she knows that if love really is true, then it can never wear off even when you move on with other people.

Jace shook his head, changing the subject, "It doesn't matter. Sun's gonna come up soon. We'll try and keep them off you as much as we can."

Sam and Jace walked through the Du mort looking for Simon, when Sam heard footsteps off in the distance, "Hold up, I hear something." She stopped in her tracks looking at Jace checking if he's hearing it, too.

Jace nodded grabbing his blade while Sam did the same, they looked past the corner and saw vampires running past an open door, the couple sneaked into the living room while trying not to make any sounds, "Sam!" Jace called out to the blonde who turned abruptly to him seeing a group of vampires surrounding the Shadowhunter.

Brad grabbed the blonde who barely had any time to register what's happening, "Just ran 30 blocks to get here before I was freaking burned to death in the sun! You missed your ride, angel doll. Why would you go with him, huh? You really know how to hurt a guy." He said trying to Encanto her again, but Sam already anticipated it smirking as she kicked her knee to his groin.

"You're right. I really do know how to hurt a guy." She commented, running to Jace, "Sam, look out!" He yelled at the blonde who was grabbed by Brad again and pushed against the wall, he got so close to her face that she could feel his breath fanning her neck, "Ugh, dude. You're in serious need of a mint. It stinks." She commented scrunching her nose in revulsion.

"Bitch, you're finished!" He screamed in her face, Sam tried to get her face away from the vampire, secretly reaching for her blade, his fangs protruded ready to bite the blonde when her fingers closed on the blade, "Goodbye, Brad" She said, he narrowed his eyes at her tilting his head unaware of the blade in her hand.

Sam stabbed him, turning the vampire into ashes, just in the same time as Jace killed one himself, they both shared a look something indescribable passing between them, Jace with his hair tousled was certainly a sight for sore eyes, she was about to say something when Clary rushed into the room with Alec and Isabelle in tow.

"Sam!" Clary called out running to her sister, Sam had to break the intense eyecontact she had going with Jace as her sister wrapped her arms around her, "Are you okay?" Sam asked.

"I'm fine. Let's go find Simon" Clary said as she pulled away, Sam nodded as the Shadowhunters walked together to another room.

"Simon!" Clary called out running to her friend, who had a dagger to his throat by one of the vampires, specifically the one who kidnapped him in the first place.

"Clary! That's not gonna do any good." Sam muttered to her sister pulling her back keeping her eyes trained on the vampire.

"Listen to your sister, Clary Fairchild. Put it away. I've had more than enough of your friend for one day. I'd love to cut his throat. Don't give me a reason. Put it away!" The Shadowhunters shared a look before they all complied putting their weapons away.

"Simon, are you all right?" Clary yelled looking worriedly at her friend.

"I wouldn't say all right-" Simon was cut off when the vampire pushed the dagger slightly into his neck, "Stop talking! Now if you would all just follow me. Let's go."

Raphael walked up some stairs in a hallway, still holding the dagger to Simon's throat, the Shadowhunters followed him curiously ignorant to what the vampire was doing, "Come on, let's go! Up here now! That's right, get down there now! Get down there, or I'll kill him right now!"

He went into the stairs that led to the roof, they all piled up in the hallway waiting for the vampire's instructions, "Open that door right now, or I'll kill him right here."

Alec opened the door and sunlight came beaming into the hallway which made the vampire flinch hiding himself in the shadows of some pipes, "Clary, Sam, go!" Simon shouted.

The vampire pushed Simon towards the exit, "Go! Take him! Go!" He demanded as they all crammed to get out of the narrow hallway.

As soon as they were on the roof, Clary and Simon embraced each other tightly, Sam stared at them with a tired smile, grateful that nothing happened to the human, "I'm older than you, Jace. I'm not in your shadow." Sam turned around as Alec yelled before walking away from Jace.

Sam's eyes seemed to find Jace's as the couple stared at each other, Sam smiled nodding at Jace, 'Thank you' she mouthed to Jace who nodded at her with a smile of his own

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

212K 3.7K 14
In which a girl stands in the shadow of her sister. Until now. Extended summary inside [Season 1 ShadowHunters]
241K 5.2K 14
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ― Lao Tzu Shadowhunters (Season 1)
306K 7.7K 74
Persephone: Greek Goddess of persuasion and seduction Shadowhunters Season 1-? Jace Wayland x OC Started: April 15th 2022 Finished: ... No smut!! ...
2.1K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...