His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XLXIX

4K 208 118
By CHOCOHONEY-

Okay, let me preface this chapter by saying it's all smut AND there's some subspace praise kink involved.

I honestly think it's cute but I won't tolerate any rude remarks >:(

I made San and Wooyoung a bit different compared to your usual couples and I'm honestly happy with it!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San sat down on their bed reading a book. Wooyoung had taken ages in the shower and San found himself getting bored. Wooyoung tied the robe around his waist properly and sat down in between San's legs with a shy smile.

"What?" San asked, putting his book down and looked down at Wooyoung curiously. 

"I'm just really happy.." Wooyoung leaned back against San's bare chest. The male had decided to just put on the pajama pants as usual.

The two of them were having their honeymoon in one of Wooyoung's beach houses. Two days have gone by and Wooyoung has never felt so relaxed.

"Can you massage me again?" Wooyoung asked, looking over his shoulder at San. The male looked into Wooyoung's eyes with confusion.

"Why do you insist that I do it? I'm not even good at giving massages." San laughed and Wooyoung pouted.

"I just like the way you do it." Wooyoung huffed, grabbing San's hands from beside him and intertwining his fingers.

"Aren't you tired?" San asked.

Wooyoung got up and turned to face San, crawling back towards him and sitting down in between San's legs again. "How could I possibly be tired right now San?"

"What are you talking about Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung groaned, "San we've been here for two nights and we still haven't done it!"

"Done what?" San asked.

Wooyoung crossed his arms,"Had sex."

San blushed. "Why didn't you say something earlier?"

Wooyoung shrugged. "I don't know.. but we can do it right now~" Wooyoung smirked, "Do you want to do it with me? I'll be really nice to you. Praise you the way you like it~" Wooyoung teased.

"Yes.." San spoke. "I want to do it." San murmured and Wooyoung shifted to be closer to him. 

"So cute." Wooyoung mumbled before leaning in and capturing San's lips in a soft kiss. 

San, unsure of what to do with his hands, grabbed the bedsheets in front of him nervously. Wooyoung pulled away from the kiss,"Sannie~ we've been together for over 3 years and you're still nervous~?" Wooyoung teased.

"Sorry.." San apologized with a soft frown. 

"Oh! Baby I'm not serious. Don't apologise! It just makes you cuter." Wooyoung spoke and moved to straddle his husband. "I promise."

"..Okay." San spoke and Wooyoung smiled before leaning in again to kiss San. He grabbed San's nervous hands and placed them on his ass. Wooyoung kissed San gently, not asserting any dominance, just enjoying the feeling of his husband's lips on his. 

The blond haired male ran his fingers through his husband's hair, grinding against his crotch slowly. San found himself whimpering into the kiss and Wooyoung was unable to stop the smirk from forming. 

San pulled away from the kiss,"Hey.. don't laugh at me.."

"I'm really not laughing Sannie!" Wooyoung spoke and San huffed.  Wooyoung pressed his lips against San's quickly. "You really amaze me San." Wooyoung kissed the male on the cheek once more before trailing kisses down San's neck. San bit his lips as Wooyoung  sucked on his sweet spot. 

"Wooyoungie- a-ah."

"Hm? What is it Sannie?"

"I want you to kiss my lips.." San whispered.

San felt his legs weaken and his jaw become slack so Wooyoung could continue to kiss him. Wooyoung observed San melt because of him. The blond rolled his hips slowly, feeling San's member rub his hole through his pants.

Wooyoung pulled away from the kiss gently. San watched as Wooyoung took off his robe slowly and felt himself twitch in his pants.

"You're so good to me." Wooyoung murmured.  "I'll be good to you too." Wooyoung spoke and leaned down to lick San's nipple. 

San flinched and looked down at the blond male who was swirling his tongue around San's nipple erotically. Fuck. I'm so done for. San thought as he looked down at Wooyoung and made eye contact with his husband. Wooyoung bit on San's nipple lightly and smirked. 

San felt his member strain against his pants with the boner he had.  Wooyoung  decided to switch, moving to suck on San's other nipple, sliding a free hand down to San's crotch as well, rubbing his member above the cloth. 

"Want to finger me? Or should I do it myself?" Wooyoung asked, pulling away from San's bruised nipple slowly.

"I.. I want to do it for you." San spoke, feeling how his heartbeat had quickened from the way Wooyoung had pleasured him. 

San grabbed the lube on the bedside table and turned Wooyoung around so his ass was facing San.

Wooyoung arched his back slightly and San blushed. He felt so lucky to have a husband as beautiful as Wooyoung. He was even happier that Wooyoung didn't mind his submissive tendencies when they had sex either.

San lubed up his fingers and rubbed over Wooyoung's hole slowly before pushing a finger in. Wooyoung closed his eyes, feeling how sensually San thrusted his finger into the male. 

"Does it feel good?" San asked adding a second finger and curling his fingers at the end of each thrust.

"Of course baby." Wooyoung felt like losing it. "A-add another.." Wooyoung  moaned and san obeyed, enjoying the sounds his husband made. Wooyoung continued to praise his husband as he clutched the bedsheets. San always knew how to get to his sweet spot.

"Sannie you should fuck me.. I think this is enough." Wooyoung whimpered, trying not to cum before his husband had the chance to fuck him. "Let's do it without a condom." Wooyoung spoke and San agreed.

San pulled off his silk pajama pants, throwing them to the side before coating his member with lube and aligning it with Wooyoung's pink hole.

"I'm really okay, you can st-ah~" Wooyoung flinched feeling his husband fill him up so quickly. Fuck.. I feel so fucking full.. "..g-go slow please." Wooyoung stuttered as San pulled out and slowly grinded back into him.

Wooyoung couldn't help but shiver from the way San brushed against his prostate. "Mmm- fuck San~" The brunette pulled out and rolled his hips again. "You feel so good~ so so good."

Wooyoung felt San's dick twitch inside him from praise. He could tell the male wanted to just pound into him roughly, but he knew if San went too hard, he might fall into subspace.

Wooyoung closed his eyes, feeling himself lose it. He knew what San really wanted him to do. "Want me to ride you Sannie?" Wooyoung moaned in between San's sharp thrusts.

"Yes." San moaned softly and pulled out of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pushed San back against the headboard of the bed and settled himself down on the male. I will not be walking tomorrow.. Wooyoung flinched and started rolled his hips gently. "You fill me up so good Sannie." Wooyoung murmured, kissing San gently. 

San desperately placed his hands on Wooyoung's ass and gripped him tighter. Wooyoung used his legs to start bouncing on San roughly trying to chase an orgasm he felt coming. 

"You close Sannie?" Wooyoung asked, panting and pinching San's nipples.

"Yes. Sannie is close." San whimpered, closing his eyes as Wooyoung continued. Subspace. Wooyoung thought and kissed San on the cheek.

"Gonna cum?" Wooyoung asked, kissing San once more on the neck and sucking another hickey onto his skin.

"Mhm- g-gonna cum."  San moaned and felt Wooyoung sit down on him roughly one more time. 

"C-cumming, Sannie is cumming- ah-" San tensed up and came inside of Wooyoung, wrapping his arms around the male. San began to tear up,"Sorry- Sannie is sorry, Wooyoungie didn't cum."

"Just relax S-Sannie- I-I'm cumming right now- fuck-" Wooyoung came on San's stomach and pressed his lips against San gently. Wooyoung pulled away, wiping San's tears before kissing him again.

Wooyoung pulled away from San's needy lips to kiss the male on the forehead.  then he realized he was still on top of the sensitive male, "Sorry Sannie." Wooyoung whispered and got off of the crying male. 

"Let's go shower together." Wooyoung murmured, pulling San with him carefully. San was clinging to Wooyoung as they moved to bathroom together.

After a long shower of cleaning everything, the two decided to get into a bath together. San was feeling a bit clingy still and Wooyoung was more than happy to be there to comfort him.

"Feel better?" Wooyoung asked, leaning back against San in the bathtub.

"Mhm." San hummed and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung. "Sannie loves Wooyoung." San whispered and Wooyoung smiled.

"I love you too." Wooyoung turned over his shoulder and kissed San on the cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
1.8K 122 41
๊จ„ Ateez insta story ๊จ„ Goofiness lowkey
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
4.5K 530 22
In a world ruled by cheese, Yeosang is a mouse daring to attack the largest cheese vendor: the cheese mafia itself.