Us Two And Them

By Peachsk

What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated f... More

A/N-Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra Characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chatper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Bonus Chap.1
Bonus Chap.2
Bonus Chap.3
Bonus Chap.4

Chapter 23

21.8K 652 446
By Peachsk

A/N- I just wanted mention I had relised last night that I was going a bit off plot with the story and I left a loose end that still needs to be fixed. Don't worry I have decided how I'm going to fix it. But again I'm sorry if I went off the plot. But I know now how to work it into the story.

Unknown POV

New Years Night...

*A ringing of a phone*

Someone picked it up on the otherside.

"Hello. This is magazines enterprise how may I help you.."

"Em...Hi I-I h-have a-a s-story a-about Callen Ambrovinich..."

"I'm sorry miss but how could we know your telling the truth?"

"P-Please I'm d-desperate I-it's t-true. I-Its t-time t-the s-story c-comes o-out."

"Okay Miss I'll set up a appointment and we will decide that. How about New years Day?"

"Yes thank you. Enjoy the rest of your night."

*The phone was hung up*

Harlows POV

New Years Day...

Last night was mad. After the fireworks people stayed for only a half an hour. Me and Levi went back to the dance floor after the fireworks. Our friends gave us a bunch of 'congrats' and 'finally'. We enjoyed the rest of the night. Until everyone started to leave. I had walked out Levi and he kissed me goodbye.

The boys ignored what I was wearing but had more on their plate. Lucas had texted them saying they would be back in the next hour. So the boys helped me get the girls and to Oliver. Which he enjoyed being lifted by Xavier. I had told them that they were not to mention about the party which they agreed and got into pyjamas with the help of me.

While the boys downstairs were running around cleaning up the mess that was left. Once Xander received the text he sobered up so quick then you could say 'sober'.

I had changed first then went down to help them. Before I went back upstairs I grabbed some pain killers and bottles of water knowing they will all be hungover tomorrow.

As soon as I had gotten to the top of the stairs they had just pulled into the driveway. The twins and Micheal jumped on the couch so fast and made it look like they were playing games. I laughed letting them deal with it. I soon climb into my bed and once I got in. Kate immediately cuddled up to me.

I was woken up to someone stepping on my body. They literally took the wind out of my lungs. I groaned. But then I heard someone getting sick.

Getting up off the bed, I made my way to the bathroom. Isabelle was leaning over the toilet bowl. Puking up her ring. Even though I don't like sick Isabelle needed me. So I went over pulling her curley hair back and tying it back. Then I started rubbing her back. Saying sweet nothings to her.

I gave her some tissue to wipe down her tace and some water.

"You feeling better?"

"Much" she said giving me a weak smile. I nodded giving her a helping hand. She took it and we made it back to my bed. I looked at the time and it was only four in the morning. I soon fell back asleep.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey.." Someone sang. As they walked into my room. Walking over to my curtains opening them. We all groaned.

"Ah my eyes! They're burning! Too bright!" Oliver shouted.

That caused whoever it was to laugh.

"Come on kiddos there is breakfast for yous downstairs. Don't make me come back up here." Yep definitely Lucas. I got up and looked at my friends they looked like shit.

"Here catch!"I said throwing Oliver and Kate some water and pain killers.

"Remember we didn't have a party last night. We watched movies. Okay?" They nodded I stressed my point on didn't.

Soon we made our way into our big dining room. We all sat at one end of the table. The adults sat up the other end and my brothers sat in the middle.

Angelo, Lucas,Jason, Uncle Pat and Aunt Kelly all sat there fully dressed while the rest of us looked like we had been hit by a bus.

I'm guessing Lucas had made the bacon, eggs, sausages, waffle and more for all of us. Probably with the help of Aunt Kelly.

Then I had remember last night and I started smiling. At the thought of Levi being my boyfriend.

"What are you all smiley about. You never smile in the morning." Lucas asked.

I shrugged "Good night" stuffing a sausage into my mouth. Which caused the girls to giggle. All eyes were on us now.

"What did you do last night?" Angelo asked. Cutting his egg.

"Oh you know just watching movies all night." I said

"So you didn't do anything else?"Jason said raising his eyebrow. Now all my brothers attention was on us. Thinking we would break and admit to the party.

But before I could speak Kate spoke for me. "Are you trying to suggest something?" She said shoving a piece of toast in her mouth. Wow us girls were really pigs.

"Well if you really want the details. We painted our toe nails, did eachothers hair and talked about____"
Jason intrupted her not wanting to here the rest.

"No. N-no. I was just wondering. No need for details." Did Jason just stutter? But a wash of relief was clear on the younger brothers faces.

Then Angelo turned to Roman. They were up to something and they weren't getting answers from me and my friends. So they're going for the weakest Roman.

"So Roman what did you do last night?" He raised his eyebrow. If he keeps doing that its going to wrinkle there.

Roman eyes searched for help. But we couldn't help him again I swear this boy.

"Well last night me and J-Jordan played some g-games." Did he just stutter. I mentally faced palmed and mouthed 'sorry' to them. That they had to see this. I could see Kate trying to hold in her laugh.

"Ow!" Roman shouted. Xander had kicked him under the table. Giving him 'If you open your mouth again your going six feet under' look.

"You okay Roman?" Micheal asked totally unaware of the fact Xander had kicked Roman under the table. Even though he sat right beside him.

"Ye sorry I just got cramp in my leg and it really hurt." Putting emphasis on really.

"Roman is there anything you would like to tell us?" Lucas asked he said a bit more sternly. They knew already but if we could keep the lie up. We probably get away with it. I could see Aunt Kelly sipping on her tea enjoying the drama. She knew somehow but didn't say anything.

You could see beads if sweat forming on Romans head. This lie was definitely not gonna last.

"Boys stop grilling them. They clearly just watched movies and played games all night." Aunt Kelly to the rescue.

"But__" Angelo sounded like a whining child.

"No buts Angelo. You may be twenty five now but I can still whip your ass with my spoon." She said sternly pointing the metal spoon at him.

There was a few snickers around the table. As the rest of the older people they looked terrified.

After breakfast Kate,Isabelle and Oliver left. I sat in the living watching some movies but I wasn't even paying attention. I was too busy texting Levi.

Romans POV

That was a close one. If Aunt Kelly hadn't butted in. I would be dead meat by everyone. So there was no win win.

I got out of the dining room as soon as I could. I couldn't handle Xanders glares. I sat on my bed texting Summer. Sending memes to eachother and talking about last night.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Lucas, Angelo and Jason walked in. Oh God this was not going to end well. I placed my phone down on my lap. As they surround me like if I was their prey.

"Hey guys what can I do for you?" I smiled nervously. They all looked really intimidating even Lucas and he usually wasn't like this.

"So what did yous really do last night?" Jason said crossing his arms. Making his chest puff out more. I watched as Angelo walked over to my desk and pull out the chair. Sitting on it.

"Eh..w-we w-were p-playing g-games." Wow I really couldn't lie. I couldn't even look them in the eye as I said. I couldn't lie to anyone.

"Why are you suttering and look us directly in the eye?" Jason said.

"I'm just nervous." I looked them in the eye as I said that because it was the truth.

"He does that when he is lying." Lucas added in. He is a traitor.

"You know if you just tell us the truth you will be let off easy." Angelo said. He was trying to negotiate. I mean it sounded like a good Idea. But then I would have to be saved from Xanders wrath. Which I didn't want to find out what it was like since I got a taste of it last night.

"Maybe from you but not from Xander" I mumbled. More to myself but I think Lucas picked up on it because he raised an eyebrow.

"We can sit here all night Roman. We just want to know what you guys did last night truthfully. You know the rules." Angelo said stenly. It was weird how patient he looked.

I couldn't take it anymore we had been here in silence for the last five minutes. Their stare directly on me.

"FINE! FINE! Just stop looking at me like that. They threw a party okay? Happy? Now you got your answer and leave. I now have to hide and make sure my door is locked."

They looked happy with my answer. But also angry since they threw a party.

"Why do you have to hide?" Jason asked confusion laced in his voice.

"Well thanks to you guys Xander will have my head now get out. Shoo! Shoo!" I got up off the bed pushing them out the locking it now it was time to find a place to hide.

Harlows POV

Angelo had called a family meeting with all the siblings. I was already in the sitting room. For saftey measures I hide my phone in my pyjama waistband. Incase they want to take it off of me.

The boys all came downstairs. Lieing down on the couch. Micheal being Micheal came over to me. Much to my dismay and placed me on his lap. Hugging me tight.

Before I could move Angelo started talking but I wasn't listening. But I noticed Roman was no where to be seen.

"...For your punishment I want you two to hand over your car keys and phones." Angelo said that was all I caught. Clearly he found out about the party. Then it dawned on me Roman snitched. Whelp I can't help him now. You know snitchs get stiches.

"That means you too Micheal." Jason said holding out his hand.

"Fine have it!" Micheal shoved his phone into Jasons hand. Obviously this wouldn't affect Micheal. But then a smirk grew on his face.

"Your also not aloud to cuddle any of the younger cousins" Jason added. Pulling me up but Mjcheal held on tight to me.

"No you can't do that. These are my baby cousins."

"Let go Micheal!" After a couple of yanks off of Jason Micheal let go and I was flung into the air. But Jason caught me and I was made to sit far away from Micheal which didn't bother me. But it bothered Micheal.

"In terms of Jordan and Harlow you are on chour duty around the house for lieing." Lucas said pointing at the both of us.

Once they left Xander got up off the couch and stomped up the stairs. He was pissed. Xavier and Micheal followed behind. Micheal sulking. I heard a lot of banging and shouting. Oh well what can I do?

"Movie?" Jordan asked.

I shrugged "sure" both of us ignoring the commotion upstairs.

Angelos POV

I was finishing up some work with Jason. It just about to be dinner when my phone started to blow up with messages. I looked at it to see family, friends and random people texting me.

Jason gave me a worried look. He held  up his phone to show me some news article.

'Biggest scandal yet Callan Ambrovinich had an affair with his assistant causing his previous marriage to crumble' The news article read.

This made me furious someone was letting out all of our family secerts and I had to find out who...

There we go Chapter 23...

I have figured out how I'm going to fix the loose end. So I got a good bit coming up but still accepting ideas.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. We have a bit of a mystery on our hands.

Who do you think unknown is?

What do you think happened to Roman?

Any ships?

Any suggestions??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment....

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 58K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
272K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

159K 3.7K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
871K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...