Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

Av ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Mer

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)

372 7 0
Av ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Taking off the glasses, and suddenly she's beautiful cliche? Is something you'd expect from any normal predictable Romcom. Not real life.

***

Reagan sat nervously on the fountain edge. It was currently 12:40, 5 minutes before Simon said to meet. She didn't know what the tall lad had in store, hopefully nothing too demeaning.

"Reag's"

She turned around, to be met with Simon wearing his usual attire. Black shorts, football top and a scruffy pair of trainers. She was happily wearing a pair of blue ripped jeans and a large hoodie, knowing she won't be wearing that by the end of the day.

"Hello"

She sighed, mentally preparing herself for what the day is going to intel.

"Right, first, I'm starving. I've not eaten today, so let's grab some food and figure it out from there. Cool?"

Reagan nodded her head, having to walk quickly, to keep up with Simon's long legs. They exchanged casual small talk. Talk about how their GCSE options were going and the fact that Simon regrets taking triple science.

Finally arriving at the restaurant. Well, when I say restaurant, what I mean is, McDonald's. Reagan was vegetarian however, so she just bought a drink, while Simon went for a full on meal. They sat opposite each other, Reagan watched on, rather disgusted by the sheer amount he was shoving in his mouth.

"What?"

Simon asked, mouth full of food. Reagan scoffed and shook her head. Simon rolled his eyes and put his half eaten burger back down on the table.

"Right, once we've finished here, let's go buy you some clothes"

"Whyyyyyyy?"

She whined. This was her worst nightmare. She hated shopping. She would normally just follow Freya and Katie around when they went shopping. It's a rare special occasion when she even shows up.

"Because, I don't know who you are based on your clothes. You dress the same. Hoodie and jeans. Maybe it's time for a switch up, who knows, you might enjoy it"

He said. His eyebrows raised. Rolling her eyes, she sighed and nodded. They both finished there respectable meals, standing up and throwing any discarded rapping away. They left the busy restaurant, scuffing their shoes as they made their way to the clothes section of the shopping centre.

"Here we are"

Simon stopped, Reagan sighed. They both entered the large store. Heading straight to the dress sections. Reagan grabbed his wrist, shaking her head.

"No, no way Simon. No dresses"

Simon grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Slight time skip

They walked up and down the aisle for a while. This consisted of her shaking her head at possible dress options, Simon groaning at her attitude and the two exchanging sarcastic somewhat flirty comments.

The pair always shared flirty comments, ever since they were 13. It never progressed to anything more however. Reagan knew his on and off situation with Maddison was something not to mess with.

Finally, after a painful half an hour, the girl picked out a dress, to Simon's delight.

"Go try these on, and why don't you try on a new attitude while you're at it"

She smiled sarcastically, walking into the changing rooms. Being forced to try on clothes, was her least favourite part of shopping. It took up so much time, with her ultimately not liking what she's trying on.

"Are you ready yet?"

He yelled frustratedly.

"Give me a minute Minter!"

"Ugh"

After looking in the mirror, at every angle possible, she felt comfortable enough to show Simon.

"Just, please don't laugh"

She begged, earning a soft chuckle.

"No promises babe"

She rolled her eyes at the nickname and the statement. She slowly walked out of the changing room. Simon was on his phone, but was called by the sound of a cough. He looked up. In front of him, stood Reagan, looking more than beautiful.

Simon's voice got caught in his throat. His eyes widened. I mean, seeing her in anything other than jeans and a hoodie would've been an improvement. But this? This was just ridicules.

It clung to her body in all the right places. Her curves beautifully displayed, her brunette hair, perfectly cascading down her back. Everything about her in this dress, was perfect. He wouldn't admit it, but he knew it.

Still silent, Simon watched on as she walked over towards a mirror that was outside of the changing rooms. She looked over herself once in the mirror, before sighing and closing her eyes.

"It looks awful doesn't it"

She uttered sadly. Simon coughed, clearing his throat.

"No, not at all. You look great Reagan"

He answered truthfully, catching Reagan by surprise. An actual genuine answer from Simon.

"Thanks Si"

He smiled sweetly.

"Can I take a picture of you?"

"What for?"

He searched through his brain for an excuse. Anything.

"For reflection, at the end of this little experiment"

He lied. She was confused by his answer, but agreed anyway, nodding her head. He pulled camera up on his phone, raising it up, giving her instructions on wear to stand.

(Yea I know, just work with me lads)

He smiled as he took about 5 photos. She loosened up a little during the photoshoot. Deciding to believe Simon when he said she looked good. 3 more dresses were added into the mix. Dresses Simon thought would look nice on her. Which, of course they did.

It was like she was shedding her skin. She felt a sudden boost of confidence inside her, like she could do whatever she wanted, talk to whoever she wanted, be whoever she wanted. It was a feeling she had never felt before.

Maddison completely leaving his mind, for the first time in about 5 years. Reagan was in the changing room, trying on a dress he picked out. She was concerned. It was a lovely dress, but it was very show off-ish. A dress you would only wear for a special event. She came out, a sea of pink. After the pink, out came Reagan. The dress was breathtaking, but even more breathtaking, was the girl wearing it.

With her hair in a messy bun and makeup-less face with weary look plastered all over it. Simon knew her body confidence was low, and even back when they were still friendly, he always reminded her she looked fine. Over time she'd forgotten that.

He smiled as she spun around a few times in the mirror, admiring the body she's tried her best to cover up.

"You should wear that one to prom"

Prom.

She didn't even think about that.

School discos or dances were not Reagan's thing. Surprise surprise. And whenever she did attend to one, she wore jeans and a 'nice' top.

"I can't wear this to prom. I'm gonna get laughed out of the building"

Simon rolled his eyes, standing up and walking over to the girl. She was currently running her hand up and down her arm, her insecurities taking over her mind as she thought about the idea of wearing this dress to prom. He came up behind her, and I placed his hands on her shoulders, looking at her through the mirror.

"You look beautiful. Buy the dress and stop worrying"

Her cheeks crimsoned. She assumed compliments like that were reserved for Maddison. Guess not. She smiled, looking down at the floor embarrassed. Simon chuckled softly, walking back to his seating area. He looked through the photos he had taken today, smiling at the difference between the pictures he had of Maddison.

Maddison's photos were her trying to look purposely sexy. She never smiled and she wore 'classic slaggy clothes'. While Reagan was wearing respectable dresses and smiled sweetly. He felt bad about comparing his 'girlfriend' to a girl he wasn't really friends with. And yet, he found himself doing so.

Time skip (after shopping)

The two walked out of the shop, bags in hand. They laughed as they looked through the clothes they had purchased, sighing slightly at the price.

"What the fuck?"

A harsh, low voice coming from behind the two. She was wearing a glare that could kill if stared into for too long. Her fake tanned arms were crossed in front over her overly exposed breasts. Her makeup was caked on, to the point were you wondered which part of her face was actually real.

"What the fuck is going on here then?"

Maddison growled. Her teeth were gritted together. To the point where her teeth were in danger of falling out. She stomped towards the pair. Her heels clip clopping at a high volume.

"We just bumped into each other"

Reagan was quick to say. Praying she would take the lie and let her go. She glared disbelievingly at the shorter girl, before grabbing Simon's hand and pulling him in her direction.

"Come along Simon. I need some new shoes"

Simon rolled his eyes and he was dragged away from Reagan. He turned his head to face the brunette. Mouthing a quick "sorry". Reagan shook her head, implying that it was fine. She turned around and walked towards the exit of the shopping centre. Bags full of expensive, beautiful dresses in hand.

She felt like a new women. A new women who was still date and friend-less.

"Let's not think about that"

She said to herself. Hopefully from now on, things will be looking up for her. Hopefully.

Time skip (Later that night)

Reagan was layed spread out on her bed. She thought about today, and what new doors would open for her now. The first door that came to mind, was the door that lead to Danny.

I know what you're thinking, "Who the fuck is Danny?"

Let me explain. Danny is the boy that had taken Reagan's heart, ever since he shared his coloured pens with her in art. Other than there Art classes together, the two never really interacted. She became a shaking mess whenever he was around. So whenever she tried to talk to him, words and sounds that didn't sound human just left her lips.

Up until this point, she had given up on the idea of talking to him. He was so cool. And she was well, not. He played guitar, he could sing, he was confident and he had straight As. She in the other hand, was a shy, nervous soon discovered Duff that did nothing but ogle at him from afar.

But now she's got some new clothes, and new found confidence.

Time to show Danny what's been right in front of him.

But first, she needed guy advice. And who else better to go to, than the guy that's not only recently became a much more important figure in his life than he ever has been, but a guy who only lives next door.

Reagan👗: Hey, could use some guy advice.

Simon⚽️: Yea okay, mind if we talk on Monday after school? I'm helping out my dad all this weekend.

Reagan👗: Yea that's fine, text me when you're free.

***

Simon be moving fast you know.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Like always, requests are open. Upvote and all that.

This series probably will be done soon. I've just got to balance writing this and school work. But I think I'll be good for the next couple of months.

That's all for now.

Bye bye

🤙💛Xx

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

47.2K 500 42
โ€ข complete โ€ข idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?
33.1K 517 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.