intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

Por dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... Más

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 56

23.3K 766 595
Por dottydot0305

Maeve was sitting in the library writing an essay for muggle studies. When she came across a book on cowboys, and saw a page on cowboy boots, so she was writing everything down so she could send a letter to Arthur. When she looked up she saw a George.

"You look lost." She smiled

"Yeah, I've been at this school 7 years and this place still confuses me." He said looking at all the shelves.

"What, the school? I thought you knew it like the back of your hand."

"I do. I mean the library. This place confuses me." He laughed sitting across from her.

"Where's the ugly one?" She smirked, looking back at her book.

"Detention."

She looked up from her book, with furrowed brows.

"Why aren't you with him?"

"I'm a faster runner." He smiled, "also, the ugly one?" He laughed, "Your own boyfriend."

"Oh shut it. What can I do for you then?"

"What? I can't come hang out with my best friend?" He sighed dramatically

"I mean you can but, you willingly came into the library. You need something." She rolled her eyes.

"Has Hermione talk to you yet?"

"No. Haven't seen her all day, which is surprising. She's usually in the library," she looked down at her watch, "like now."

"She's busy recruiting people probably."

"Recruiting?" She put her book down and leaned back in her chair, "What are you Gryffs up to."

"This weekend, Hogs Head."

"Why?"

"Just be there." He sighed picking up a book, he looked confused at it.

"What are you even reading, we aren't learning about this in Muggle Studies?" He asked 

"I saw a page that reminded me of your dad, so im gonna write to him." she said as she took down more notes.

"Do you do that a lot?" He smiled, he felt really touched, "write to dad?"

"Yeah, when I see something or if we learn about something in class that i think he might be interested in, i do some more research and write to him." she looked up at him confused, "Why are you smiling."

"Does Fred know this?"

"No, he'd probably make fun of me for it. I also write to your mom, she's been sending me tips on knitting. I picked it up when i stayed at your house last summer. So we exchange tips, she tells me about knitting and i tell her about gardening." 

George was so struck, that she willingly keeps in contact with their parents. He knew she loved Fred, but he was really seeing how much she loved him. She really loved his family.

"Alright." She went back to study, "Want to study with me then?" She looked up at him. He just started to laugh.

"No." He shook his head. "Come do a prank with me."

"Excuse me, you just got your own brother a detention, how can I trust you?"

"Because I'm your best friend."

"Sadly." She smirked

"Come onnnnn pleaseeeee."

"Fine."

Fred was walking out of detention when he saw Mae and George sprinting down the hall.

"What are you two up to?" He laughed, and then was yanked by Mae who grabbed his hand. The three ran around the corner, stopping so both Mae and George could catch their breaths.

"Got, Miss Head Girl to do a prank with me." He said in between breaths

"Filch is after us, it's exhilarating." she giggled.

"My own brother and girlfriend." He said dramatically. Then they heard Filch running towards them. They all looked up at each other with wide eyes.

"Sorry boys, can't take you with me." She said as she transformed into an otter, scurrying away.

"I hate her." Fred sighed

"You two!" Filch came around the corner, "Detention."

"You're kidding I just got out of one!! It wasn't me!"

"8 o'clock tomorrow." Filch walked off.

"Say Freddie."

"Yes Georgie?" He smiled, knowing exactly what he's up to

"I think, Whiskers needs to know who she's messing with."

"I think you're right, Georgie." He smiled, walking off with George.

Maeve transformed back into herself, and then turned a corner running into the trio.

"Maeve!" They said.

"Hey guys." She said out of breath.

"Do you know what's happening this weekend?" Hermione asked

"Yeah, George told me to meet everyone at Hogs Head. But didn't tell me why."

"Well, since we aren't learning anything in DADA, we were thinking of pulling a group together. To learn together." Hermione explained

"Harry is going to teach it." Ron added

"I don't know about that part." Harry rolled his eyes, "You can help, you're really good."

"Oh, sounds fun. Yeah I'm in." she smiled

"Awesome!" Harry exclaimed

"Why are you out of breath?" Hermione asked

"I'm not." She said hiding her lack of breath and  looking over her shoulder.

"Are you being followed?" Ron laughed, looking over her shoulder

"I hope not. I might have got on the wrong side with the boys."

"Uh oh. What did you do?" Ron asked

"While Fred was in detention, George recruited me for a..." she paused. "thing." Hermione rolled her eyes, "And when we were running away, we ran into Fred. And well, long story short when Filch caught up. I kind of turned and ran from the scene leaving them."

"You turned into an otter. That's not fair" Harry laughed

"And I heard them get detention as I ran off. So I know they are out for blood."

"He's your boyfriend. Fred wont get back." Hermione said. Mae, Harry and Ron turned to Hermione with confused looks.

"You know who she's dating? My brother, Fred Weasley. The one who pranks his own mother."

"That's true. You're screwed Mae." Hermione bit her lip, "Sorry."

"MAEVE!" She heard the twins, yelling down the hall.

"Well, look at the time. It was lovely talking to you three." She sighed and then turned into an otter and ran to the barrels. The three were left laughing.

"Oi! You three!" George shouted, as the twins walk to them.

"Where'd she go?"

"Who?" Ron asked

"Maeve." Fred rolled his eyes

"Haven't seen her." Harry said, Hermione still rolling her eyes.

"We heard her voice."

"Maybe you're hearing things, Fred." Ron laughed, "You might just miss her."

"Stop being a git, Ickle." Fred sighed

"I don't know where sh..."

"Ohhh Twinsiessss" Peeves came around the corner.

"You gotta be kidding me." Hermione sighed

"Not the time, Peeves. We are on a mission." George looked up at the ghost.

"Oh, oh okay. I guess I won't tell you that I caught a certain water loving rodent, down the hall."

The twins turned to each other, with a devilish smirk, "Show us, our girl." George laughed.

"Oh Fred, wait. Mom sent me a letter that was meant for Maeve, can you give it to her." Fred tilted his head quizzically, George just smiled.

"Why is mom writing to Maeve?" He asked taking the letter.

"They always write to each other. I don't know. Just give it to her." Ron rolled his eyes. Then the twins ran off.

"They are corrupting her. She's Head Girl and now she does pranks." Hermione sighed walking off to dinner. Harry and Ron just followed her laughing.

"He'll probably marry her." Ron laughed, "Moms been planning it for ages."

The twins ran after the poltergeist. When they turned the corner they found a small otter in a glass container in the middle of the hall.

"Oh, Whiskers. Tsk Tsk." Fred said picking up the container off the otter. She transformed back into herself, looking up at the twins as she sat on the floor.

"Just do it already." She sighed

"Don't know what you're talking about, Love." Fred said pulling her up of the ground

"We just wanted to say, Hi." George said with a smirk.

"I know you want to get me back from leaving you with my detention."

"What kind of boyfriend would I be, if I pranked you?"

"Clearly not the one I fell in love with." She laughed.

"Oh, don't worry your pretty little head of yours, Whiskers." George smirked.

"You're going to get me when I least expect it, aren't you." She rolled her eyes

"You know us too well." Fred said, putting his arm around her walking her to the Great Hall, "I'm hungry let's go have dinner, what do you say Georgie."

"I think you're right, I'm quite peckish." He laughed, ruffling Maeve's hair.

"One day, you will be the death of me." She laughed

"Oh, here. Mom wrote to you."

"Oh thanks." She said pushing the letter in her pocket.

"Why is she writing to you?" He asked

"She always writes to me." She smiled taking a seat and grabbing a plate of mashed potatoes. He looked up at George and he just shrugged with a smile. Fred looked back down at her, with so much admiration. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...
93.3K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
50.2K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...