๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Like A Puzzle

2.8K 113 367
By k-kirstein

Bet you were all shocked that last time huh haha. No? Oh...okay then. Bean is sprouting for you lovely's. Enjoy~
_________________________________

I still can't believe it. I have a baby, Kai's baby, Eri's brother or sister, growing inside of me right now? If this is a dream, I never want to wake up. You thought slowly going downstairs.

Eri was quick to hear your footsteps. "Mommy your back!" The girl happily said giggling on the carpet.

"Of course I am my little nugget!" You smiled as Eri hopped to hug your thigh.

Knowing you needed to be safer with your stomach already you patted her head. "Be careful Eri." You sweetly whispered.

The toddler faced upwards at you. "Mommy, your eyes look red and puffy. Are you sick? Are you okay?!" She asked worried about you with puppy eyes.

You gazed down at the fragile girl. "Oh Eri of course I am. Something just uh, happened in the bathroom." You calms the girl down.

"What's with using the word something?" A deep voice emitted into the conversation.

Jumping back with Eri you saw Kai approaching. "Kai you scared me." You said with a light laugh. Eri ran back to the floor to play with her toys, smiling at you and her dad.

"Well maybe you can tell me what was going on. Are you really going to tell Eri and not me?" He asked with innocent golden yellow eyes, towering over you.

You stared into his intense gaze. "I never told Eri anything, and you'll get to know. Soon." You spoke quietly.

Kai leaned down more to rest his forehead on yours. "Is it going to be a good surprise?" He kept asking questions. "I hope it will be." You whispered biting your tongue.

"Alright then, I might have a surprise for you. Soon." He chuckled copying your earlier words and placing his soft lips on yours.

You melted immediately and kissed back. His arms snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer.

The feeling of his hard abs on your stomach pressed gently. Your arms raised to hold his neck, some brown messy locks twisting in your fingers.

Kai's tongue licked your bottom lip, pleading for entrance. You barely began to open your mouth when his tongue hungrily zoomed inside.

The males tongue danced with yours and explored your wet cavern. His palm roamed below, laying comfortably on your ass.

"My love~" Kai breathed out, beginning to trail on your neck. "It seems that I have to mark newly fresh hickeys to show my affection." He groaned, licking your neck.

You resisted the urge to moan at his lustful hot touch. "K-Kai you better not." You said feeling your heart wanting to burst out of your rib cage.

Another sensation was felt inside your stomach, as if water was moving. He doesn't know I'm pregnant, yet at least. You thought of the growing human inside of you.

Kai gripped your waist. "Who's going to stop me Y/n?" He said with a deep chuckle, letting his hot breath spill creating tingles on your skin.

"Daddy do I put pink socks or f/c color socks to jump on the sofa?" Eri asked bringing to different pairs of the clothes out of the blue.

She faced up from her socks with a puppy face. Once she saw you two tangled together, sparkles went in her eyes. "Mommy, daddy chose socks for me please!" Eri skipped towards you two.

"She's going to stop you." You said leaving a boop on his nose with your finger. "Little demon." He mumbled under his breath, untangling your body from his.

"Don't be rude Kai, she's an angel." You playfully hit his muscular arm. Soon, we'll have two angels running around. You thought happily, cheeks heated.

Eri landed in front of you two, head bumping into Kai's chest. "Owie! Daddy why is your chest so hard?" She asked poking it threw his shirt.

Kai couldn't help but laugh at his daughter, squeezing her chubby soft cheek. "Because daddy works out and gets stronger with muscles." He stated  flexing his muscles through his black shirt.

The little girl looked at her dad in amazement, just like when Vovok came. Your face flushed looking at him besides you. The male glanced over at you and saw your state, a smirk coming across his lips.

"Hanging monkey!" Eri suddenly yelled and climbed onto her dads arm, dropping the socks. Kai shifted back a bit at her sudden charge, you stepped forward scared that they might fall together.

He regained his balance quickly. "Swing me with your muscles daddy! Like a monkey!" She was filled with excitement.

You laughed at how giddy she was acting. "Alright alright. One. Two." He said starting to teasingly swing her. "Three!" Eri and Kai said at the same time.

Kai's arm went to swing her around in a circle. Eri laughed as the air tickled her ears. You watched the scene, heart so full of love for the two.

I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find them. You mentally said, subtly looking down at your stomach.

"And the monkeys tree is coming to a stop. Be prepared for landing." Kai said slowly placing Eri on the ground.

Her red eyes were all wobbly and she was dizzy. "That was fun." She giggled trying to gain control of focus. "Woah I'm tired." Kai said stretching his arm.

Eri shook her head. "Even daddy's get tired?" She asked with a tilted head. "Yes even daddy's get tired little nugget." He patted her head.

She hugged her dads thigh. Kai sucked in a breath, before returning the gesture.

You smiled before going to pick Eri's tiny socks up. Carefully, you bent down and got each pair.

"Why are you being so careful my love?" Kai asked. "I-I because I want to be." You snapped at him, mood changing quickly.

Eri tapped your thigh. "Bigger hugs!" She giggled and pulled you in. You hugged the little girl and your boyfriend back as well.

Kai secretly nibbles on your ear lobe, kissing the corner of your lip. "I love you." He gently spoke. "I love you too." You gazed up at his golden yellow eyes and gave him a kiss.

It was cut short when your phone began to vibrate. Eri felt the sensation. "Mommy there's a weird touchy shakey thing on you." Eri was first to pull away.

Without even seeing the contact, you knew who it was from your sisters call in the bathroom. Mom.

"Good job for paying attention my little nugget. Let mommy answer it okay?" You caressed her cheek. The little girl nodded. "Mhm! Daddy you choose my socks!" She shoved the socks to Kai.

Meanwhile you answered your phone. "Uh hello?" You spoke timidly. "Y/n! S/n called me earlier and told me to ask you about today. Are you ready?" She asked concerned.

"R-ready for what?" You stuttered, Kai side catching you. "Oh Y/n you know what I mean. I want to meet your boyfriend, or fiancé who knows at this point, and the little munchkin today. At my house of course." She said with a laugh.

You felt your finger tips explode in heat at the fiancé part. Wouldn't that be something. Especially with a little one. You thought smiling to yourself again.

"I-I need to ask if we're actually ready to, though I'm sure he is. I just, I don't want you to, reject anything mom. I really do love him and Eri." You said with a shake in your breath, tears peaking your eyes.

Your mother seemed to hear the pained voice. "Y/n sweetie, I know you love him. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you all, I just want to see who you've fallen for. I'm sure I'll love them both as much as you do. So, can I meet your family?" She genuinely laughed again.

You also giggled behind the the phone. "We'll all be there mom. Thank you for understanding." You said becoming heartfelt again. "Thank you for giving me this opportunity baby girl. Mwah see you soon!" She bid you farewell and hung up.

Placing your phone away with a sigh, you faced Kai and Eri. "Mommy look my toes disappeared!" Eri giggled. "Oh no what happened?!" You played along to her joke.

She laughed again. "Silly mommy. Daddy just put socks on!" She spun around. "Great job to both of you. Now, please go put some shoes on, we're going somewhere." You sweetly spoke fixing her shirt.

"Yes ma'am!" She saluted you and climbed the stairs like an animal to her room. You watched her, a smile on your lips.

Then, strong arms wrapped around your waist. As well as a head laying on your shoulder. You leaned on their touch.

"We're going somewhere my love?" You asked kissing your neck. "Mhm." You turned around and laced your arms around his neck.

Kai's hands immediately fell on your waist. "Where are we going my love?" He asked, leaving many kisses on your lips multiple times.

"Your meeting my mom today." You said in between his kisses, the stopped.

The male stared with rattling golden yellow orbs into you e/c ones. "Kai, what's wrong?" You asked noticing his sudden change, placing a hand on his cheek.

He sighed. "Y/n. I-I don't know. I would love to meet your mom, but. I know she won't approve, she won't like me." He sadly said turning away.

Your pained look came back. "Kai, look at me. Trust me, she will. She's not like that, my mom will love you." You quietly spoke.

"My love, I've done some horrible things in the past. My job, I've hurt, killed, people even, to gain power. That's why I wore gloves, because of my quirk strong enough to kill with a touch. Since I met you Y/n, you changed me, you changed Eri. I haven't been to work, but I'm sure my other members of the Hassaikai would understand." He spoke with a glossy wash.

Tears were already slipping from your already red eyes. "K-Kai you did all that? I-I can't believe it, it's so unreal you would even try to do that. Yet, y-you changed because of m-me. Really? Me?" You said breaking out into a light laugh.

Kai kissed your salty tears away, his own clear ones beginning to fall. "Of course you. Since you came, I knew I would enjoy having you around much more than a babysitter. I love you, so so much. More than the universe would know." He left a passionate kiss on your lips.

"I love you so much too Kai. I've done som blameful things, to be honest, I thought my life didn't matter at all. I was a failure. You changed me, I'm so happy with you. So happy to be your other lover, your girlfriend." You smiled, pushing his brown bangs away.

I hope to make you much more when I get the chance. Kai thought smiling again.

Your stomach felt mushy again like water. As if it predicted something was coming, Eri ran down the stairs.

"Okay mommy I'm ready! Where are we going?!" She skipped to you. "We're going to uh. See your, new grandma." You laughed thinking of words.

Her eyes lit up. "New grandma?! Yay!" She laughed a pulled you two to walk out the house. "Hurry hurry bestest parents. I wanna see grandma!" She giggled, her tiny hands gripping harder.

This family was amazing. It had ups and downs, wrongs and rights. Still, staying together happily growing with surprises.

________________

Just like that, the time had come.

For Kai to be nervous, and finally meet the parent.

He gripped your hand while you walked up to the door. Eri was going to jump and ring the doorbell.

"Wait Eri." Kai stopped her. The little girl patiently waited. "Okay daddy." She traced circles on your thigh.

Kai sighed. "What's wrong Kai?" You asked worried again, another emotion for the day. "I-I'm I can't believe I need to do this. What if she doesn't like me? She doesn't approve? I don't want to loose you." He but his inner lip.

You leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Your fine Kai. You will not loose me, I promise. I'll still love you, don't worry so much. You're perfect, we're perfect for each other." You calmed him down.

"D-do I look alright?" He asked fixing his white tie. "Snap out of it! You look great, my mom isn't a hard to please person. You got this." You encouraged him.

He sighed, turning into a deep chuckle because of your feisty tone. "All right my love. Eri, would you do the honors?" Kai said.

Eri immediately jumped and pressed the bell.

Seconds later, a figure opened the door. Your one and only mother.

Her eyes sparkled as she saw you with two other people. "You both must be Kai and Eri!" She smiled. "Hello grandma! Y/n's my mommy!" Eri waved a tiny hand.

Your mother laughed at her enthusiasm. "That's great sweetie. Well your family already, come on in get comfortable!" She pulled Kai's hand and he was separated from you with a worried face.

You laughed grabbing Eri's hand and stepping in as well.

"Have a seat over here! I'll provide some beverages just give me a second! Sir please!" She smiled a made you all sit.

Eri was swinging her legs, giddy as ever. "So this is where you grew up?" Kai chuckled. "Mommy you were a little girl like me here?!" Eri also asked.

"I sure was little nugget. It wasn't a bad place, but I live with you both now. And I adore it." You smiled linking your hands in Kai's.

M/n came back with a couple of things. "I'm here, sorry if it took long! Help yourself!" The lady sat down from across you all, smiling seeing your hand intertwined with Kai's.

"Woah snacks! Your the best grandma!" Eri was the first to eat a mini pretzel. M/n laughed. "Aren't you the cutest. I would love more grandchildren later on." She gave you a wink as a signal.

Your face flushed red. "M-mom not things like that now!" You were embarrassed.

This caused Kai to chuckle. "Oh my a very nice laugh, so angelic. Unlike my daughters. I assume you're her famous eye catcher." She joked.

Kai held your hand tighter. "Ah yes I am thank you for uh a compliment. I'm Kai Chisaki." He politely introduced himself.

M/n smiled. "Wonderful pleasure to meet you. Very nice last name as well, have you given it to my daughter? Haha I'm joking!" She waved her hand and laughed.

Kai froze with hot corner lips. You also tried to hide your face.

"Oh come on you two are adults! Don't be shy with old me! So Kai, how did you meet my daughter? Why did she catch your eye?" She teasingly spoke.

Kai let loose and chuckled. "I'm actually her uh boss that gave her a job. Y/n automatically caught my eye for various reasons. She's the most beautiful person ever, her personality is the best, though she can be scolding sometimes." He laughed saying things about you.

Your heart melted at his words. "My all that? Y/n you landed a lottery ticket." She playfully glared at you. "I did didn't I." You laughed along causing Kai to feel safe again.

"So Mr. Kai, how do I know your good for Y/n? I mean, you must have had a former lover to have this angel." She brought up Eri who was playing with the gummy worms.

Your eyes widened. Kai cleated his throat. "I know I'm good for your daughter because I can assure you I would never hurt her. I love her so much and would give anything just to be with her everyday. Eri, she's different. I've never had a lover, Y/n's my first. I adopted her a while ago for, bad reasons." He spoke truthfully, causing you to tear up again.

This is just the start with the baby huh? You thought back at your sisters words.

"Bad reasons? A past of it? What was it? Has Y/n told you hers?" M/n got deeper into the conversation.

Kai's breath hitched. "I-I was involved, the leader in fact, in a huge threat. The-the Hassaikai. Y/n I know for a fact she changed me, it will be no more. I swear." He said, feet shaking.

M/n's eyes blew up. "Hassaikai. Bird masks. Your sure your changing?" Kai I don't Y/n to leave so soon, please promise you'll stop." She said sternly with a threatening voice.

He nodded. "I promise on my life, I'd never hurt Y/n. I'll stop, for her and you all." He responded truthfully, knowing plans for tomorrow.

Your mother nodded. "Y/n you didn't tell him about your so called crime?" She asked facing you.

You tensed up. "I-I no. In the past, I didn't murder anyone. I worked at an old factory with my, dad. One day, I didn't wear gloves and, my quirk wasn't controlled. I pressed a button because of the managers stupid daughter, and the whole bulging exploded. I caused deaths on accident, I survived along with the terrible girl. She blamed it on me, called court, I deleted my files. I was charged of murder but ran away all this time. That's why I'm still here, but my dads not." You sadly spoke.

Kai didn't have words, he gripped your hands. Eri day at your feet, hugging your leg because of the way your voice cracked.

M/n, began to smile. "You know what. I think you two are perfect for each other. Both with amazing flaws, yet still strong. Your all like a puzzle, each piece building after the next to create another beautiful masterpiece. Kai, you have my official dating approval." She said.

Standing up, she hugged the male. He paused, before hugging back. "Another group hug!" Eri stood on the couch and pulled you all together laughing.

M/n kissed all of your heads kindly and pulled away.

"Now that that intensity is officially over, Kai you can stop being scared." She laughed at his shaking leg. He stopped it as your head leaned on his shoulder.

"Sorry ma'am." He quietly spoke. "No need to apologize! And I demand you to call me M/n, for the future as well!" She laughed.

You blushed again, along with Kai who nodded. Eri giggled.

"Time to go get Y/n's baby pictures! Hold on a minute please!" She smiled at you going to search for them.

"M-mom!" You yelled nervously as Kai began to laugh. "It's not funny!" You got mad at him. "It is very funny." He chuckled kissing your lips lovingly.

The puzzle was indeed exciting, searching for each new piece slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
99.2K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...