La Camarera y La Autora

By djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang

463 29 5
By djjinx

Tiffany also stepped out of Taeyeon's car to chase the blonde. She didn't know why but there is something with Taeyeon's eyes that tells her to trust the blonde. And so, she followed her.

"What are we doing here?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon when she is finally walking beside the latter.

"We're going to collect some depts." Taeyeon simply said. Even though Tiffany is confused, she still followed the blonde.

Tiffany look around the same building she had worked before. Nothing much had changed. She still remember how dedicated she was to work so hard. She almost risk her life. Tiffany saw someone she used to work before. She, by reflex lowered her head.

Walking to the Song's Publishing Company reminded her how cruel and unforgivable her past is. She wonder where could she be now if she didn't quit her job in this company? She wonder who is she? Is she the same Tiffany that is easy to bully and fool around? Will she be as strong as she is now? She wonder how does her best friend doing? Is she happy? On top of that, how was the man she used to love with all her life?

Thoughts flooded her mind. Why does she still think of them anyways? They are just one of those people who turn their backs on her. They are one of those people who tried to drag her down until now. The people who she trusted but betrayed her. The people she helped to build their selves but destroyed her in the end. And most importantly, they are the people she protected despite of her innocence but fooled and hurt her in front of her face.

Remembering the fact that she's here with Kim Taeyeon, and with Taeyeon's words of taking a revenge, she felt stronger. She feel the power of Kim Taeyeon. It boosted her confidence to walk with her head's up high. She's now determined to stay beside the blonde and help her to the smallest things she can contribute to take this company down.

"Good evening, President Kim." A smart looking man in a black suit approached them.

"Good evening, Secretary Choi. I assume Atty. Seo is inside now, right?" Taeyeon spoke calmly in full authority.

"She is indeed inside right at this moment." The man spoke formally. "Follow me, Ms. President. Let's join the fun." Secretary Choi smirked. As he walk in front of the two ladies.

Taeyeon chuckled as she turn her head to Tiffany. The latter look back at her in full seriousness. Seeing this, Taeyeon felt worried. After all, Tiffany's sacrifices in this company is not easy. So to assure her, Taeyeon held her hand then squeeze it gently. Silently telling the brunette to calm down and trust the process.

Tiffany took a deep breath to calm her mind. She smiled at Taeyeon as she squeeze back her hand as gently as Taeyeon did to her awhile ago to assure the blonde that she's fine. Taeyeon stared at her for awhile, not looking to her way as they continue walking. After feeling assured that Tiffany is fine, Taeyeon turn back her focus on the reason why they are here in the first place. And in order to do that, she have to release Tiffany's hand from hers.

Tiffany took a glance to Taeyeon after the blonde released her hand. She look at her then told her in her mind, I trust you.

Secretary Choi open the door for them. Taeyeon walk ahead Tiffany. Inside of the room is Taeyeon's lawyer, Victoria Song and Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song's Publishing Company secretary and lawyer.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Mrs. Byun?"

The couple spoke at the same time. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow before turning around to see a woman wearing an elegant blue dress. Tiffany seems to be confused as she look at the people in front of her. Taeyeon then held her arm and pulled her to stand beside her. Only by then Tiffany realized that someone is standing behind her.

"Oh! Are you guys on a meeting? I'm sorry. I was looking for the Chairman, President Song. Where's your father?" Mrs. Byun said in an arrogant manner. Taeyeon catched the way Mrs. Byun look at Tiffany and she didn't like it.

"My father is in our residence, Mrs. Byun. He is probably resting at this moment." President Song in an equal arrogant tone.

"Whatever." Mrs. Byun dismissed. She was about to walk out when she saw Taeyeon staring at her with an amused smile.

"What are you smiling at? Oh! Yes, I am gorgeous. The strongest reason why I get to marry the man you wanted so bad." Mrs. Byun said in a mocking tone.

Taeyeon chuckled. "You are indeed gorgeous, Mrs. Byun. That's why I can't think of a reason on why you're still so insecure to me." The blonde spoke unbelievably calm. Tiffany almost burst out laughing after hearing Taeyeon's response.

"Who said that I'm insecure? I am confident from the very start. Specially when Baekhyun my dear married me instead of you." Mrs. Byun mask up her building anger. No matter what she do, Taeyeon still has her way of annoying her. Perhaps, she is just insecure like how Taeyeon claimed. And she's just too proud to admit it.

"I wonder where would your pride go after you hear the real reason why he married you." Taeyeon smirked. "Anyways, an insecure to someone else's beauty and power will never admit that she's insecure. She'll try to hide and mask it up in thought of avoiding humiliation. Not knowing that they look like an idiot." Taeyeon emphasized the word idiot as she chuckled mockingly before turning around.

"What did you just say?!" Mrs. Byun screamed in full anger.

"Mrs. Byun, please don't be scandalous and leave this area now." President Song said in an annoyed manner. She took a glance at Taeyeon with a thought of liking how the blonde speak up in front of Mrs. Byun. She thought she can be friends with this calm looking girl. But Taeyeon have the opposite thought.

"What did you say? I am not scandalous!" Mrs. Byun shouted.

"Send her out please." Victoria commanded her guards that are just waiting for her signal.

"You can't do this to me, Victoria!"

"I'm sorry. But I don't wanna see your face from now on."

"I am your best friend! For goodness sake!" Mrs. Byun screamed on top of her lungs.

"Send her out!" Victoria angrily shouted to her guards.

However, even before Mrs. Byun was chase away, Taeyeon turn around to stare at her with an amused smile. This image added oil to Mrs. Byun's fire. She wanted to attack Taeyeon but couldn't free herself from the tall bodyguards.

"I'm sorry for this waste of time, President Kim. We didn't knew that Mrs. Byun will act like that." President Song said apologetically when the doors are finally closed.

Taeyeon turn around to face them.

"May I?" She pointed to her sit.

"Ah! Yes, please. I'm sorry I forgot to offer you sit. Do you need something else? Do you want water, coffee, tea, juice?" Victoria asked in fast lightning whilst Taeyeon calmly sat down as she signal Tiffany to sat beside her. The brunette did so, as she sat elegantly.

"I thought I'm meeting the President of the Song's Publishing Company tonight. My secretary didn't informed me that I'm in front of a secretary." Taeyeon chuckled.

Hearing these words stopped President Song from talking. She felt the unwelcome presence of Taeyeon. Clearly, Taeyeon came here for business. Not for friendship.

"I apologize in her behalf, President Kim. President Song seems to be overwhelmed with your presence." Nichkhun spoke apologetically. He pushed the water in front of Victoria in attempt to calm her down. Seeing this action left an amused smile on Taeyeon.

"I think she's nervous rather than overwhelmed. You don't need to be so nervous, President Song. I don't bite." Taeyeon chuckled softly.

"Yes. I'm sorry, President Kim."

"Let's do the business, shall we?" Taeyeon said to Tiffany. By this moment, the couple then only realize that it was Tiffany.

"Tiffany?!" Victoria shouted in surprise.

"Good evening, Victoria. I thought I see you enjoying your life. I never thought I would see a nervous you tonight." Tiffany chuckled which Taeyeon followed.

Nichkhun, however, is in daze. He didn't know how beautiful Tiffany really is until he saw her today. He's staring at the elegantly sitting woman and she look spectacular in his eyes. And he's been staring for quite some time now.

"Eyes, Mr... Who are you again?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows to the man.

"Nichkhun!" Victoria whispered angrily.

"A-ah! Yes? Yes?" Nichkhun blink his eyes in a fast motion.

"President Kim is asking who you are." Victoria shot him a glare.

"Ah! Yes. I'm sorry 'bout that. I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul, President Kim." The man spoke with a wide smile in his face. Looking like an idiot in front of Taeyeon.

"May I ask your occupation? If you don't mind, of course." Taeyeon smiled charmingly.

"I am President Song's fiancé." He proudly stated.

"I didn't know that it's inquired to bring your other half in an important meeting like this." Taeyeon said mockingly.

"And as far as I remember, I am asking for an occupation. A job. But he answered me with his position to President Song's private life." Taeyeon said to Tiffany as she turned to her with a smirked.

"How stupid." Tiffany chuckled.

"Do we need a fiancé to settle our business?" Taeyeon deliberately asked to President Song.

"No, of course not, President Kim." Victoria quickly answered the right thing to save her from humiliation in front of the almighty Kim Taeyeon.

"Then why do you need one?" Just as Victoria thought she is safe, Taeyeon attacked her with this simple question. Taeyeon chuckled softly before turning to Tiffany.

"What do you think?" She asked gently.

"She know the right thing to do but did the opposite thing." Tiffany shook her head.

"Exactly." Taeyeon cheered.

"Anyway, let's go back to the business." Taeyeon said in all seriousness.

"I don't have any words to say anymore. No rules, no conditions. I'm willing to buy the 70% of your shares. Combining the other 20% of your siblings have." Taeyeon spoke in a formal way.

"Really? Thank you so much, President Kim! I didn't have any other idea how to save this company unless I will sell it to a genius like you." President Song said, clearly happy.

"How much would that cost?" Taeyeon asked her lawyer.

"It will cost you $50 million, President Kim." The lawyer respond.

"That's it? Okay, do you have the papers?"

"Yes, I do, Ms. President."

"Then, what are we waiting for? I'm sure President Song couldn't wait to sell her shares, right?" Taeyeon smiled charmingly.

"Of course, President Kim. On top of that, I don't wanna waste more of your precious time." Victoria said, trying to get in to Taeyeon's good side.

"I'm glad. 'cause you wasted more than enough." The blonde said with a mysterious smile on her face.

"Then, give me the papers and let me sign it now." Victoria said on a hurry. Because who wouldn't? No one would waste a $50 million in front of your own face.

Without reading the contents of the contract, Victoria vigorously sign it up. Not minding her lawyers advice to read it first. Seeing this disgusted Tiffany. What a dog.

"Here, President Kim. Sign it up now so that we're done." Victoria rush the documents to Taeyeon.

"Chill, President Song. I'm not gonna sign that." The blonde smiled sweetly.

"What do you mean? I thought you're going to buy it? You're so full of yourself telling us you'll buy the shares and now you're saying that you won't buy it?" Nichkhun spoke angrily. He's been humiliated by the blonde awhile ago and he couldn't contain his silence now.

"I didn't say I won't buy it." Taeyeon simply replied.

"Then what? Are you playing with us? Come on! We're not here to play your games. Are we just a joke to you?" The man spoke in authority like as if he really has an authorization in this building.

"I haven't done anything yet and you already think of yourself as a joke? Wait a little longer and you'll see how a big joke you are." Taeyeon chuckled. "Before I sign the documents, I want to know some things." The blonde said.

"I thought you said you'll buy the shares without rules and conditions? What is this now?" Nichkhun once again, spoke.

Taeyeon stared at him calmly before speaking, "See why you shouldn't bring fiancé at work, Ms. Song?" Hearing her name being mentioned, Victoria scolded Nichkhun as she apologized to Taeyeon. The blonde shook her head in disappointment before continue speaking.

"But to answer your question, I would like to tell you again that I have questions before signing this documents. Not rules and conditions before buying the shares you don't even own." Taeyeon stared at the couple with her piercing eyes. Nichkhun and Victoria remain silent as they feel the presence of Taeyeon's power.

"So, to you, who is Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon directly asked them.

"She's my ex." Nichkhun proudly stated.

"She was my best friend." Victoria replied.

"After seeing how you chase away Mrs. Byun, your best friend just to entertain me, a stranger is quite alarming. Is this how you treat your best friends, Ms. Song? To use them until you dump them when they are no use to you anymore?" Taeyeon revealed an amused smile. "Also, as far as I remember, you are currently his fianceé, right? Do you have an idea what's in my mind right now?" Taeyeon smirked.

Victoria's expression is unbelievable. She looks so embarrassed that she wanted to dig a hole and disappear right then.

"That's right. You are disgusting. Anyway, I wouldn't list down the unfair things you did to Tiffany. There's no use telling it. I'm sure you're both well aware." Taeyeon is like a lion who is ready to attack her prey.

"I just have one last question. Have you known shame?" Taeyeon smiled sweetly. "And yes, you don't have to answer that. Because you obviously don't. Maybe you should sometimes walk around so you could meet shame." Taeyeon winked at them mockingly.

"And to finish this, Mr. Nichkhun, here is the biggest joke you've been waiting for." The blonde took the documents then placed them in front of Tiffany.

"You can now sign it under your name, Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon said gently to Tiffany.

Nichkhun and Victoria are clearly surprise. They didn't expected Taeyeon to do that. This is indeed the biggest joke. No, they are the biggest joke. They look like a joke in front of Taeyeon. Who would've thought, the woman they team up to bully will end up to be the new owner of the Song's Publishing Company? That is a big slap to their faces and it's a satisfying revenge Tiffany could imagine.

However, just like the couple in front of them, Tiffany is equally surprise. She didn't expected this to come. She stared at Taeyeon for quite some time, seemingly looking for some trace of joke but all Taeyeon showed her is seriousness and determination to help her. And with that, Tiffany signed the documents. And before she could sign the last paper, she once again took a glance to Taeyeon, hesitating.

"It's okay, trust me." Taeyeon spoke in the most gentler manner to assure the brunette.

Tiffany without a doubt trust her. It's just feel surreal that Taeyeon is handing her this millions of dollars of a company. It's too much for her. Then again, for Taeyeon, it is just nothing. After all, she's the owner the most luxurious mall in Korea and probably Asia. Who knows what more she owns?

Before finally signing the the last paper, Tiffany embraced the blonde so tightly. She whispered how much she is grateful and thankful she is for Taeyeon. In return, Taeyeon soothe her as she express her feeling of not regretting to help Tiffany.

And just like that, Song's Publishing Company is now Hwang Publishing Corps. And the President Song is now the President Hwang. And the same company Tiffany started to work from the smallest writer to the Director, to the best friend of the heiress that felt threaten to her talent, to getting kicked out by her own best friend and now, to the new owner of this company, Tiffany Hwang.

After Tiffany signed the last paper, Taeyeon handed the documents to her lawyer. She stood up, looking to the still in the daze couple, she smirked.

"Ms. Song, I would like to make an announcement tomorrow morning to the whole staffs of the company. From the security guards to the other share holders. I hope I see you tomorrow. Have a great night!" After speaking, Taeyeon walk out the meeting room with Tiffany walking beside her.

A lot of staffs from that floor stop their works to watch Taeyeon and Tiffany walking away. Most of them are familiar to Tiffany. She had work with them for a long time many years ago. And Tiffany could tell that some of them are looking at her with mockery. But instead of making a fuss, Tiffany just let them look at her the way they wanted. After all, the last laughter is still on her hand.

Taeyeon drove Tiffany to her house. She told her to take a rest because tomorrow, everyone will meet the new President and owner of the Song's Publishing Company, following the announcement of the new name of it.

Tiffany laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling feeling surreal. Just five years ago, she's a hard working writer in that company. And just a few weeks ago, her name is ruined by the people she tried to protect. As a result, her own writing studio, the studio she work hard to build is on its downfall. And now, she's about to be the new President of one of the most famous publishing company in Korea. And this is all thanks to Taeyeon.

Tiffany still hasn't spoke to Taeyeon. She still doesn't know why the blonde is helping her. And she doesn't know what's her motive. Is she going to use her like those people used her before? Is she just the same tool that everyone uses and is being use by someone else now? The fact that Taeyeon had disappeared from the Entertainment Industry is still a mystery. And the way she trick the whole world is smoothly done. What more if she's going to use and trick her? After all, she is just Tiffany.

Then again, thinking how Taeyeon look at her in the eye always assured her. There's something in Taeyeon's eyes that tells her to believe her and trust her that everything's gonna be alright. And that she'll get all the things she deserve from the past until now.

Tiffany made a mental note that after this chaos, after she had arranged everything back to it's right position, she will definitely talk to Taeyeon about everything. She's certain that the blonde knew her existence from the start. And she wanted to know how. She have a lot of whys, what, and how, in her mind. That no one could answer other than the only Kim Taeyeon.

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Healer By Naru

Fanfiction

152K 2.8K 29
Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :)
11.7K 644 31
Entering an asylum was not the best decision to make, but what's wrong with wanting to help people like them? But what if those people we're talking...
My Main By Naru

Fanfiction

111K 2.2K 21
Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺
108K 2.6K 40
Taeyeon was a successful young woman who was already a Senior Manager in a huge multi-national company named GG Corporation in the age of 26. Her lif...