Falling in love💖

By AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... More

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Chapter - 9
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
Chapter - 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Chapter - 30
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter-16

3K 229 85
By AyeshaTakia43

It's been a month now that Zhan had shifted in Beijing in Yibo's house. Whole week nothing special happened. Yibo went to his office early in the morning and came late. Zhan was adjusting himself in his new family. Yubin and Zhan became good friends now. Well, Yubin works in Wang Corporation as manager. So he also doesn't have much time. But whenever he gets time, he spent with Zhan. They became quite good friends now. But when Yubin would be at office, Zhan feels so lonely. He often give company Mrs. Wang. Zhan loves to spend his time with Carman. But whenever Carman has to go somewhere, Zhan only remain alone. Carman is a social worker. So, she has to go out more often. Zhan feels so lonely. He missed his Shijie very much that time.

One day Mrs. Wang was gone for a event out of city out of town. She told Zhan about it but didn't told Yibo as he was gone for his business trip for a week. So, Zhan and Yubin was at home. In morning Yubin also went to office. So, only Zhan was at home.

He was laying on the couch in the living room and watching Spongebob on TV and laughing time to time. He didn't listen the door bell. After 2 minutes when the door bell keep ringed, he noticed it. He stand up and walk towards the gate and was about to open it but stop.

'Wait, what if it's some thief? Or someone who wants to take advantage of me because of my beauty? Who knows? I shouldn't open the door. I am alone here!! What if it's more than one person?' Zhan's wild thoughts were keep pestering his mind. Then the person behind the door press once again the door bell. Zhan got startled.

"W-Who's t-this?"  Zhan  stuttered.

"It's me." A hoarse deep voice answered.

"Who me?"  Now Zhan recognised the voice but thought to keep pretending as he doesn't know who is another side.

"You know who I am. So open the gate. "  The person behind the door replied.

"No, I really don't know who you are?"  Zhan said.

"Fine, I am Yibo. Now open the gate. I am really tired." Yibo said.

"Which Yibo?" Zhan said.

"How many Yibo you know?"  Yibo asked.

"Well, I know only one Yibo, who is angry bird." Zhan smiled and answer.

"Xiao Zhan enough of your stupid games. Now, open the gate. I am really tired." Yibo angrily said.

"Admit it already." Zhan said.

"Admit what?" Yibo asked.

"Admit it that you are Angry bird." Zhan said.

"Shut up. Now open the door." Yibo said.

"No I will not until you plead me to open it and admit it that you are angry bird. And praise me. " Zhan said.

"Enough Xiao Zhan!! Open the door now. Where is mom? Why she is not picking my call and replying my meassages?  Arghh..."  Yibo said annoyed.

"Because she is not at home. So you better agree to my demands if you want to come in." Zhan said. 

"Agrhh.. Why he is stubborn?" Yibo mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Zhan asked.

'Ahh.. What I do now? I don't have spare key with me. Mom is not at home. Yubin must me at office. I am truly tired. Seems like I have to agree with this trouble maker. Arghh.. ' Yibo thought and frowned.

"Fine!!" Yibo replied.

"What fine?" Zhan asked.

"I agree with you. Now open the door." Yibo said.

"Not like that. Say it loud. And plead well." Zhan said and smiled.

"Fine. Yes I am angry bird. Now open the door. " Yibo said coldly.

"Hey! Say it with feelings ad use please well otherwise I won't open it and do it fast I have to do a very important work. I don't have whole day for you."  Zhan said.

"Yeahh!! You have a meeting with Obama." Yibo said with sarcasm.

"You know I can hear you. And if you keep doing it then I am going. You keep standing there until Yubin came. Bye." Zhan said and was about to return to do his  important work but stop due to Yibo's voice.

"Fine. I am angry bird. Please dear sweet Zhan open the gate. I am truly tired. You are good boy na. So open it please." Yibo said making face.

'God can't believe. It's so hard to say sorry to someone. If now mom or Yubin would've heard me then they would faint. It's my first time saying sorry and that to this trouble maker.'   Yibo thought.

"Okay gege. I am opening the door. You are not worthy for it but you know I am kind hearted. And just you say all things true. So I am opening it." Zhan said drammatically.

'What? Now he thinks me as his elder brother. Well whose younger brother kiss his elder brother on lips. Idiot. But why do I care. It's none of my business. He can think whatever he wants. '    Yibo thought.

Zhan opened the gate and ran to do his important work before Yibo could catch him. Yibo entered in the living room and frowned seeing Zhan doing his important work.

Zhan was lying on the couch. Every where was a mess. There was slices of pizza lying on floor and some on sofa. Everywhere was food lying. Empty cans of cola's were lying on floor.

Yibo was hygiene freak. He wants everything perfect. He can't even see a magazine tilted on table and here is this messy bunny in his house who loves to create mess. Yibo was flabbergasted standing there. He can't figure out its his living room which is always very clean.

"Why is everything on floor?" Yibo asked.

"Gravity? Have you never studied gravity?" Zhan sarcastically asked.

Yibo rolled his eyes on Zhan's answer.

"I am going to my room. When I will come down stairs I want everything clean." Yibo said and walked away.

Zhan ignored him.

After 2 hour Yibo came down stairs. He found Zhan sleeping peacefully on the couch. Yibo smiled seeing Zhan sleeping like a baby but then he noticed all the mess around. He frowned. He started to clean all the mess. And within 40 minutes he was done.
Just then Zhan opened his eyes, Saw around and found Yibo sitting next to him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely.
Yibo noticed him.

"Where is mom?" Yibo asked.

"She is out of city for her event and will return within two to three days." Zhan answered.

"Why are you today here? You were supposed to come day after tomorrow?" Zhan asked.

"I have done with it already. So I came back." Yibo replied.

"Ohh!!" Zhan make an O shape mouth.

"Yubin called me. He said he will not come tonight. He has to visit a friend of his. His friend had an accident." Zhan explained.

–: Time Skip : –

It was 10 p.m. After dinner Yibo went to his room and Zhan went his room.

Yibo went to his room suddenly all lights turned off. Then he heard a loud scream.

To be continue....

I wonder what would have happened?  Well, Don't you think Zhan's work was indeed important. Well, In my case it is very important. Zhan loves Spongebob and I love Tom and Jerry. I can watch it whenever I get frustrated.

So back to the chapter. How was it? I tried my best to write it as much as possible. I am not feeling well till now. I have medicine but nothing is effecting much. This cold will kill me. 😷🤧

If you like this chapter then do let me know in comments. Vote for it. I would be very happy.

See you all in next chapter till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 14.3K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
160K 7.3K 21
Wang Yibo is a detective while Xiao Zhan is a renowned doctor. Xiao Zhan's father is Meng Yao who is CEO of Meng Company. But one day Wang Yibo kidna...
212K 13.5K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...