His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

Da CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... Altro

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XLVIII

3.4K 220 278
Da CHOCOHONEY-

New book cover at the bottom~
For my SeongJoong book 😈

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

【One Year Later】

Wooyoung sat down in his chair with an anxious smile. "Ah.. I'm so tired.." Wooyoung murmured from his spot in the office. 

Being a King was harder than Wooyoung thought it would be. "I don't want the people to hate me.." Wooyoung groaned and rested his head in his hands.

San approached him and kneeled down, "Hey.. Wooyoungie don't stress yourself out.. trust me, everything will be fine." San turned Wooyoung's chair towards him and grabbed the King's hands. 

Wooyoung looked up at San and intertwined their fingers. "Let's take a break, hm?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded. The two of them stood up and decided to grab lunch together.

It had been a year since Wooyoung's official coronation and in that time, he had legalized gay marriage as well as attended Yeona's wedding. He was also an uncle for Yeona's child, Jaehwan. A beautiful little boy.

"Hey.. this isn't the way to the dining hall." Wooyoung looked at San in confusion.

"Yeah.. I know." San blushed and pulled Wooyoung with him.

"Where are we going?"

"Just.. um.. somewhere." San spoke and walked the two of them out to the courtyard.

"Oh. The courtyard? Sannie you could have just told-"

San grabbed a picnic basket and pulled Wooyoung with him back into the castle.

"Sannie I love you, but you're being a little weird right now." Wooyoung chuckled and San's pink cheeks tinted red.

"I'm- uh- sorry." San apologized. Wooyoung giggled and followed San to their secret spot.

"Oh?" Wooyoung observed as San placed a blanket over the grass behind the rock so they could look at the pond as they ate.

"Join me?" San asked nervously.

This is really sweet.. Wooyoung smiled softly and sat down across from his boyfriend.

San unpacked their food and dished out sandwiches to him and Wooyoung. With a fond smile, Wooyoung watched San open a champagne bottle and place two glasses down.

"Thanks Sannie.. you really care about me."

San blushed and smiled shyly, "Anything for you Wooyoungie.."

The two males enjoyed the sound of the nature around them as they ate together.

"Do you feel less stressed?" San asked, pouring Wooyoung another glass of the champagne.

"Much less stressed." Wooyoung smiled.

The both of them finished eating and San decided they should relax on the rock from before.

"Ah.. but Sannie I don't have much time.. I have to get back to work.." Wooyoung murmured as San began cleaning up their spot. The King stared out at the pond tiredly.

"Surely you can make just a little bit of time.. I have something really important."

Wooyoung looked turned arounf at San in confusion. "What do you have- oh my Lord."

San was on one knee.

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Ch-Choi San.." Wooyoung looked down at his boyfriend, wondering if what was happening was what he thought was happening. His eyes began to water.

"I really want to spend the rest of my life with you.. I know we're meant to be together Wooyoung. I feel like.. the fact that we met each other even after I had lost my memory.. just proved that we were fated to be in love."

Wooyoung blinked away his tears and smiled.

"I know we're still pretty young.. we're only nineteen.. but I'll wait as long as you want to get married." San spoke,"Will you marry me?"

Wooyoung nodded, practically bouncing as he tackled San and hugged him. "W-wait Wooyoungie-"

"Yes! I'll marry you Sannie!"

"Wooyoung the ring!" San exclaimed and the King backed away with tears rolling down his cheek. "Oh shit."

San smiled and placed the ring on Wooyoung's ring finger. "San.. wait.." Wooyoung looked at the stone in the center of the ring. "Isn't this pink from-"

"Yeah.. I wanted the ring to be really sentimental.. b-but if you want diamond-"

"San!" Wooyoung cried out and started sobbing.

The knight wrapped his arms around his boyfriend-

now fiance*

and hugged him close.

Wooyoung sniffled and buried his face against San's chest. "I love you!" Wooyoung whimpered.

"I love you too Wooyoungie." San murmured. Kissing the King's forehead gently.

・:*:・
【Two Years Later】

"Holy fuck." Wooyoung whispered. "I'm getting married right now."

Yunho and Seonghwa laughed."How are you feeling?" Yunho asked.

"Like.. I don't know.. this all feels so surreal.." Wooyoung murmured, stating down at the engagement ring on his finger.

"I really love San.." Wooyoung spoke dazedly.

Yunho watched his best friend with a fond smile before realizing Wooyoung was supposed to be getting married.

"Well.. your majesty.. I think you should tell San just how much you love him right now."

"Oh shit-" Wooyoung stood up and saw Yeona standing there. "Language Wooyoungie." She spoke and Wooyoung stood up to hug her.

"Yunho, we have to be at the altar." Seonghwa spoke and the two males left the room.

"You look so handsome." Yeona smirked and poked the crown atop Wooyoung's head.

"Thank you.. you look really pretty."

"I always do. That's what Yoonjae tells me." Yeona smirked and wrapped her arms around Wooyoung's.

The two of them left and started walking down the aisle as the heard the music start.

"You really look gorgeous Wooyoungie." San murmured.

"Thank you." Wooyoung whispered.

The entire ceremony was fast. But Wooyoung could definitely remember just how hard San kissed him after they exchanged their rings. The King found himself flustered as San pulled away and kissed his cheek once more.

・:*:・

Right after the wedding was San's coronation, as he also became a King by marrying Wooyoung. Wooyoung couldn't stop smiling at just how flustered San was the entire time.

Sooah watched with a fond smile as her son became a King. She was surprised when she found out that San was getting married to a male, but she was certainly supportive.

And when it was all finished, Wooyoung decided he wanted a small after-party. Not a gala like usual. The day was personal and important to him, he didn't feel the need to invite anyone else.

Although, he did allow Jongho to invite his new boyfriend. At Wooyoung's coronation, Jongho built up the courage to finally start talking to Yeosang.

《🍯's/N: I HAD to use this pic!》

And Yeosang, a fairly innocent prince, was confused at first as to why a knight was talking to him. But these days, he's nothing but grateful for Jongho approaching him.

Yeosang blushed as Jongho fed him a slice of cake.

"There's frosting on your face." Jongho murmured.

"Hm?" Yeosang licked the corner of his lip.

"No, not there."

"J-just get it for me." Yeosang stuttered and Jongho wiped the frosting away with his thumb before licking it.

"Jongho!"

"What?" Jongho laughed.

Wooyoung turned his gaze away from the couple to see Sieun dancing slowly with her girlfriend, Cho-Hee, whom she had met at Wooyoung's coronation as well.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were also dancing together on the dance floor as well. Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa lovingly. The two had also gotten married just two months before.

"Love?" San asked, drawing Wooyoung's attention back to him.

"Hm?" Wooyoung hummed, looking at his husband lovingly.

"How are you feeling?" San asked, grabbing Wooyoung's hand on the table.

"It all feels like a dream." Wooyoung sighed happily. "I love you." Wooyoung spoke softly.

"I love you too." San spoke. "And.. our honey moon is next week." San murmured.

Wooyoung looked at San with a knowing look. "Can you wait that long?"

San blushed. "Yeah. Of course I can."

Mingi spoke up,"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but I hope you come back in time for my wedding with this beautiful man." He pulled Yunho closer to him and the male rolled his eyes.

"Yes, please come to our wedding." Yunho blushed.

"Of course! We wouldn't miss it for the world." Wooyoung spoke.

Jieun watched the couple happily before sighing,"Ugh. I want to get married too." She spoke looking at her boyfriend Saeyeon.

"If you want to." Saeyeon spoke.

Jieun glared at him and he smirked at her,"Okay. Just wait so I can have a proper ring made for you."

"Thank you." Jieun crossed her arms with a blush.

"You're so cute when you're mad." Saeyeon laughed pinching Jieun's cheek.

Jaehwan ran up to Yeona with messy cheeks. "Eomma. More cake." He babbled and Yeona picked him up, placing him in her lap.

"Just a little more." Yeona spoke and turned to Yoonjae.

Yoonjae stood up and went to get cake for his beautiful family.

Wooyoung sat back in his seat satisfied. He didn't think he would have an ending this happy, but here he was, thankful for everyone around him.

"Ready for our honeymoon?" San asked kissing the back of his husband's hand.

"Absolutely." Wooyoung spoke, leaning closer to San.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Such royal attire~

AND THE BOOK COVER!!!

I was conflicted but honestly I kinda like it~ I hope Joong looks like a spoiled brat, bc he is in the book

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
85K 8.3K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
4.5K 530 22
In a world ruled by cheese, Yeosang is a mouse daring to attack the largest cheese vendor: the cheese mafia itself.
394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...