𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑✔️

Por pprettypoison

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister 。・:*:・゚★。・:... Mais

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.
one
two
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
seven
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
twenty-seven
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

3.7K 52 36
Por pprettypoison

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.

MOLLIE AND DAVID had been going great ever since the public had become aware of their romance. they had been dating for around a month now and the two couldn't be happier. before they became romantically inclined, the two spent almost every living second together which is now still the same but they are falling deeper in love with each other every-day.  the coming sunday is mollie amato's twenty-fourth birthday (October 4th 1996) and nobody was more excited than David.

david had been planning his girlfriends birthday surprise for over 2 weeks now and he was so excited to finally give her it. the vlog-squad will fly out on saturday afternoon to miami and stay there for a few days, flying back on the tuesday.

each day he will give her something, and tell her another reason as to why he loves her. number one obviously being how hard-working she is and the gift being a relaxing vacation.  they were staying in a luxury penthouse, only the best for his love.

renting fast and exciting cars, eating anything they want and doing anything the birthday girl desires. david is normally very careful with his spending habits, but he's willing to go all out for her.

friday morning approached and david sent corinna, carly and erin to mollie's apartment to pack a bag of clothes and necessities for their vacation. mollie was already at davids home, staying there regularly, which worked out great for his plan considering he needed the girls to go to her home to collect her essentials. he left his now technically shared bedroom bright and early to go and confirm his flights and check everything over.

mollie amato woke up to an empty bed, no david beside her which confused her immensely, she quickly eyed a slightly beaten up ripped piece of paper and Immediately noticed her boyfriend's handwriting. the note explained where he was and not to worry, and that he'd return home soon. mollie jumped out of the white sheets, in hope of finding natalie, taylor, or ella around the home.

"nattt?" mollie lightly spoke. "tay" she spoke again, no response. "ella?!" mollie shouted, still no response. that was until ella priya popped up with a basket of dirty clothes, slightly frightening mollie. ella let out a laugh as she apologised for startling the singer. "it's okay" mollie smiled as she took an avocado out of the refrigerator

. the two girls spoke for a while until david dobrik burst through the front entrance. "hellooo" david called out. mollie's ears perked up like a cat the second she heard the door open. she smiled upon recognising the voice who greeted her. "davey" mollie cooed as she ran to her boyfriend. a confused david hugged his much shorter girlfriend as he ran his fingers through her silky hair.

───

DAVID DOBRIK currently had his girlfriend in a blindfold with his friend group parked all around the airport car park. he got her to bring a carry on with whatever else she desired to bring in case the girls had forgotten anything. "okay mol, i'm going to take your blindfold off" david said, reaching towards her eyes, slightly startling the temporarily blind girl.

"okay.. look up" david whispered. mollie's eyes squinted as she looked up directly at the sun, earning a laugh from everyone around them. she then heard the loud noises of planes and realised where she was. "plane spotting?" the girl asked confusedly. "no, miami mollie!" corinna squealed.

when everyone had successfully been through security and checked in, the group settled into lunch in a small restaurant in hopes of no distractions. only a few fans politely asked for a picture which was no bother considering their food was a long wait for the amount of people present. everyone was buzzing with excitement, just after eating it was time to board.

david made sure his seat was placed next to mollie, in first class of course. david of course wasn't a stuck up rich person but he can't abide long haul flights in economy, he likes his sleep and likes his space. by the end of the flight, everyone could feel the luxurious heat of florida.

───

THE GROUP LANDED around 6pm, the flight was an easy one, no crying babies, no karens, no health issues. baggage was also not an issue either, luckily. there was a large black limousine waiting for the friend group outside the arrivals.

the limo was filled with alcohol for them to drink and the fake cocain filled bags for the bits. david began to snap polaroids and film for the vlog. vodka bottles began flying around and belly-button shots too. perfect david dobrik vlog-style.

upon entering the first club of the night, zane and todd were already paralytic drunk as was natalie, carly and erin. clubbing montages were some of the most favourited for the vlogs and for everyone for the vlogs.

dancing and screaming the lyrics of some of the greatest songs ever. it was always the boys that got crazy during the vlog-squad drinking days but this time the girls were definitely outshining them.

carly was on her new boyfriend nolan's shoulders screaming the lyrics to roxanne, while erin was on her spouse's shoulders while dojng the same. natalie was in the corner crying because she still couldn't decide between ilya and todd and felt bad because she didn't want to lead anyone on.

corinna making out with some random hot miami sex god, suzy sipping on a cocktail, paige and alex dancing around like maniacs together. mariah and mollie dancing very excitedly for the countdown of mollie's 24th birthday. the boys were just getting started.

although mollie was so greatful for this trip, she couldn't help but feel there was also a part of it dedicated to the vlogs. she felt as though david might need footage so thought this would be a good option. david wasn't always totally in people's faces with his camera although it seems he may be.

she brushed her overthinking off quickly as her lover approached the table with more drinks. surprisingly tonight david hadn't filmed all too much and had been drinking slightly which was very out of character for him.

midnight approached meaning it was finally sunday the 4th of october, mollie's 24th birthday. a beautifully decorated cake was brought out with amazing candles and all the spotlight was on this girl. a slightly drunk david was handed a microphone from the DJ, and david slowly stood on the stage, looking down at mollie.

"okay so today is my girlfriend mollie's 24th birthday and i want to say a f-few words about her" david stuttered slightly from the alcohol, also gaining a few 'awes' from the club. "you're not only my bestest friend in the whole world but you're also the person who chose to love me" david started.

"i'm so glad that you let me love you and appreciate you every day, i wake up smiling with you beside me and i wouldn't want it any other way, not even natalie portman can top that" david laughed, earning laughter.

"you're so fucking funny and you always know how to cheer me up, wether i'm stressed about work or just feeling down, you know the way to get me to smile, even when i'm already smiling on the inside because of you" david continued, mollie's eyes began watering up.

"this week is to remind you of how much you are loved and appreciated by everyone on this planet, you are the most amazing girl and nobody will ever compare to you. i love you so much and i will not stop loving you ever" david finished with a small smile.

david jumped down and ran to his girlfriend and gave her a kiss of passion and of love. he could start to taste the singer's salty tears as they deepened the kiss, making him disconnect and laugh at the girl in front of him. "i love you too dave, and i won't stop until the day i die" mollie spoke, truthfully. earning an extraordinary smile from david julian dobrik.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

hii my lovelies!! i am so sorry it's been another month, i tried to write so many times but just couldn't for some reason... i do apologise. i will try to get another chapter out before the end of my holidays!! i'm sorry this is definitely not my best work. how are you guys? let me know your thoughts and feedback!! and as always, thank you for the love and support, thank you for reading !!! xxxxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.8K 1.1K 15
soulmate!au in which your angel guides you with specific numbers and yearly phone calls down the path towards your soulmate ...
274K 9.3K 62
David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her first day at Abernathy Prep.
1.7M 27.7K 185
What could go wrong when a new girl starts to get fame by being in davids vlogs?
720K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...