What We Hope For (Sans X Read...

By Grace97721

Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . ... More

1~ Home!?
2 ~ Mystery House
3 ~ !THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
4 ~ Looks Like We're Snowd-in
5 ~ Red and Purple Eyed Nightmares
6 ~ Echos of Waterfall
7 ~ The Matchmaker's Plan
8 ~ Missing Memories
9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party
Stems of Secrets
Robots and Otaku's
Do I Dare to Take a Risk?
Howdy!
Bad Flower, Mad Skeleton
No More Skipping Leg Day!
Cooking with a killer robot~☆
MTT Mall & Spa
♡Dating Start!♡
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
.Don't believe his lies.
Bio-Blue Gymnasium
Face Your Fear
The Tell-Tale Heart
All is Forgiven
Time is Relative
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 1
☆Movie night☆
Nice Cream
Introducing: Goat Mom!
Feast for kings
A battle so brutal
🧁Bake Sale🧁
♡Dating Tense!♡
Christmas Special 🎄 The MTT Late Night Show
Sheriff Who?
No More Lies
You're not drowning
Lovely Morning
The Story's Not Over Yet
A Promise To You
♡Dating Fight!♡
The Bake-Off
☆The Live show☆
True Lab
Tea Time
The calm before...
Taken
Where are you?
HP : Diminishing
Groundhog Day
Hope
An Ending
A/n Afterword
Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met
Extra #2~Genocide AU
Extra #3~Q&A
Extra #4~ Sheriff Hiss' Past
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Update A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Secret project has now been published!

This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2

1.4K 50 169
By Grace97721

Happy late Halloween!

And Day of the Dead for those who celebrate the Holiday. This chapter was so long (over 5500 words) it took longer than I thought to write. And I ended up busy during the day so it got pushed further back. I am still not completely happy with the plot but I think it's pretty decent. You can already guess that Chara isn't really in the main story line. Instead, I came up with something different. Still I hope you all enjoy it!

Also what is your favorite horror movie? I don't personally have one but I do enjoy The Ring.

⚠️Warning cursing ahead. (It will be censored a bit.)
_______________________________________

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SANS."

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SANS!"

"ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real, ghosts aren't real,"

"SHUT THE HECK UP SANS!" Papyrus yells at Sans whose is currently at a fetal position on the floor rocking back and forth.

"Yeah Sans get your sh*t together!" 

He gets up from the floor. "sorry, sorry. don't know what came over me." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah okay so what are we gonna do!? We seem to have a ghost more likely a demon in our hands!"

"demon? hah okay i may or may not believe in ghosts now but, demon is a stretch." He crosses his arms acting stubborn once again.

"Okay but we still have to do something about this. Whether it's a ghost or not so any ideas?" I ask.

Frisk gets an idea and began to sing. "When there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?"

"GHOSTSBUSTERS! THAT'S IT! WE WILL CATCH THE GHOST!"

"Gah! Why didn't I think of that! Man this is gonna be the best first Halloween ever! I'm gonna call Alphys, we're gonna need some help!"

"Yeah while you do that I'm gonna try to figure out how to clean up this. Um... ketchup. Yeah ketchup." I say as I point to the ceiling.

"Frisk mind helping me out?"  She nods.

"uh what can i do?" Sans asks.

"You can...help the others out with their plan?" I say.

"ookayy?" He walks to the others.

"C'mon Frisk the cleaning supplies are in the garage." I grab the jackets and boots and hand her's to her. We put them on. I had on a red snow jacket accompanied with red snow boots. Frisks set was Green.

We swiftly walked out and went into the garage. "Wow it's getting colder." Frisk comments.

"I know. Okay, we are finally alone."

"W-why did you want us to be alone." She questions.

"I want to get to the bottom of this ordeal. And something tells me that you know what's going on." I pull out the cleaning supplies and put them to the side directing my attention to her.

"Me? Know what's going on? Pft nah I'm just as clueless as you are." She denies.

I look at her unconvinced. Her eyes express guilt. "I-... its complicated."

"Does this have to do with the resets?"

She looks up shocked. "You know about the resets!?"

I nod. "Yeah Sans told me about it. So does this involve the resets?"

"Yea it does.... You remember when Toriel told us about Asriel and Chara right?"

"Yea. Wait are you saying that was one of them? Or more likely Chara since she is human."

"Yes it is Chara."

"But I don't understand. Chara was a good person and that message was anything but good."

"Yes Chara was good. But only towards monsters. I learned later that Chara did not like other human beings. That could be the reason why she mainly targeted you."

"Wouldn't you be targeted as well?"

"Yes but in a different way. You see I've met Chara before more specifically her soul. It was during my ... genocide route ... after I killed nearly everyone and made my way to the barrier she appeared. She told me she was following me from the very beginning, watched over me and translated stuff.

"Oh Like an omniscient narrator."

"I have no Idea what that means but you are most likely right. Anyway, she grew to care for the others including me. But when I reset and killed everyone I reawakened her hatred for others, especially humans. Ever since that reset she has been hostile. Telling me that the true perfect ending is everybody dead. But I was too determined to find a happy ending so I didn't listen to her. I guess she now got enough determination to act on her own accord."

"So because you killed everyone she now wants to kill others aswell?"

"Yeah. I know, this is all my fault. And correction, she wants to kill again not for the first time. You see, when I fought Sans, I began to give up, Chara used that opportunity and took over my body. The only way I won was because Chara was better than me and stayed determined."

"Does, Sans know about Chara?"

"He knows as much as the others know. But what I told you he doesn't. And I'd prefer too keep it that way. This is all my fault not Chara's and he should continue to think that." Her head hung low in shame.

I kneel down to her height and placed my hand on her shoulder "Frisk, thank you for telling me this. I can promise you that we will be here to help you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now we should get going. Before the others get suspicious."

"Yeah, we should clean that 'ketchup' before Sans gets any ideas."

"Ew, Frisk!" She giggles and grabbed the cleaning supplies. I grabbed a few as well. And we walked outside.

"Okay but where did that blood come from? I mean no monster can bleed." She wonders.

"I have no idea... wait!" I stop walking.

"What is it?"

"She grabbed my leg while I was asleep..."

"Okay. What does that have to do with..." We look down to the red boots I was wearing and as I bring my foot up a stain of blood appears on the white snow. How did we not notice it before?

The pain sets in.

"Crap."

Time skip___________ 6 days later...

To say this week has been hectic would be an understatement. There has been a lot of stuff going on. First is the festival at the MTT resort, mainly being organized by Mettaton, Asgore and Toriel. Second practice with Mettaton because we will perform to Thriller on that day. As you can tell he chose to dress as Michael Jackson.

Third making our Halloween costumes. It was much easier than I imagined to make them. We had a tailor create the basic stuff and we customized and added accessories ourselves.

And to make everything much more problematic we seem to have a ghost infestation on our hands. Thankfully my injury wasn't too bad, a bit of anemia but after eating enough protein I got better.

Undyne, Frisk, Papyrus and Alphys have taken it very seriously. Their Ghostbusters costumes look like the real deal. And the vacuum and machine things actually work. Frisk being the superstitious type has a belt armed with holy water and crosses. The others said they weren't gonna need that but she still keeps them just incase.

On a more positive note, all the monsters in the underground are extremely excited about celebrating Halloween. The idea of scaring others for fun seems to be popular down here. Mettaton tells me business has been booming in the mall. We had just finished rehearsal for the day and I'd say its looking pretty good.

We all plan to meet up at Alphys lab so we can all go together to the MTT resort. By the time we got there the others were already chatting and doing some other stuff.

Frisk, Alphys, Undyne, and Papyrus wore there Ghostbusters costumes and they were all gearing up.

"OH BROTHER, Y/N YOUR HERE."

"Y/n you're here that's good!.... where's you costume!?"

They look at us. Sans wore his Jack costume which looked amazing while I wore my regular clothes but my hair and makeup were already on... for a different costume.

"Oh well I'm gonna be performing soon so I'll put the costume on after." I gesture to the bag I'm holding that contains the costume outfit.

"Okay well mind coming with us real quick? We want to talk to you about something. Just you by the way."

I look at Sans confused and he shrugs. I follow after them upstairs. From afar I hear Mettaton arrive and two bickering voices.

"Alright what's up?"

"W-we have a plan and we need you for it." Alphys starts.

"Okay what's the plan?"

"We will tell you but first there is two things you need to know!" Undyne said.

Frisk said the first term "One is that you will have to put yourself into danger."

Papyrus said the second term in a much quieter voice but, not quite enough that the letters change. "AND YOU MUSTN'T TELL MY BROTHER ABOUT THIS."

"Wait why can't I tell Sans?"

Undyne explained "If he finds out before the plan is executed, there will be absolutely no way he will let us go through with it! Like we said we need to put you in a bit of danger! And we all know how protective he gets over you!"

"I see, alright I'm in."

"PERFECT NOW HERES OUR PLAN."

Time skip brought to you by your Ghost host >:) ______________

The group had just finished explaining everything and we rode the escalator down to the main room.

Sans and Mettaton amazingly continued to bicker until they spot us.

"thank goodness you're back. can you tell this guy to beat it?" He soon chuckles at his own pun.

"OH! METTATON! ARE YOU HERE FOR Y/N?"

"Yes~ And also tonight I am not Mettaton. I am Mettaton Jackson~☆"
He strikes a pose. (Credit and thanks to I_AmSeekingLemon for the name. )

Mettaton wore Michael Jackson's iconic red outfit and he looked fabulous.

"Well c'mon y/n we need to get you in costume."

"Alright."

Time jump to the MTT Hotel: Stay spooky! _______

The sound of loud music was prominent outside. When we entered it was full on packed. Monsters everywhere were dressed up from funny and charming costumes to full on dark and creepy ones.

There was an artificial mist covering the ground, shifting lights, a disco ball and Napstablook was pumping out some sick beats. He was the DJ for the night and he is going all out.

"Wow this place looks awsome!" Undyne said.

"Yo look at those guys over there dressed up as cowboys." Frisk points to a group of cowboys.

"I-is it just me o-or are they going to do a shoot out?"

"Hell yeah let's go see what happens!" Undyne pulls Alphys over to the group.

"Wow this looks amazing Mettaton! *gasp* Is that (favorite Halloween candy = f/h/c)!"

"Yeah I remember you told me you enjoyed that candy so I had monsters get some. But we don't have time for that right now we gotta get you ready." He says urgently.

"B-but its f/h/c. Finnnneee. Sans can you get me some for later?"

"yeah. i was gonna check out the food anyway. see you on stage sugarbean and don't worry you're gonna do great." He gives me a peck on the cheek and teleports to the food.

15 minutes later and I'm on standby to go on stage. Aaahhh I'm so nervous. Last I performed it was through live television. But this time there is a live audience.

Okay y/n deep breath.

And out we go.

( okay so I searched and searched but there was no dance choreography that worked for what I had in mind. So here is a Just Dance video for the song instead. The plan was for you to be the girl that accompanied Michael in the music video. So imagine how you want it to look I guess or just go with the video and pick a zombie XD. Oh btw here is the outfit you wear.)

The music stopped and applause echoed through the hotel. When we got backstage I immediately changed into my Sally costume.

The others soon came in. Including two new faces. Toriel and Asgore came to congratulate us. Toriel was the Queen of Hearts. While Asgore was dressed as Dumbledore from Harry Potter.

"That was awsome you two!"

"YES HUMAN Y/N AND METTATON THAT WAS AMAZING!"

Sans walks up to me. "I don't got any flowers but I do have f/h/c."

I grabbed the bowl and immediately began to eat."That's tens times better."
F/h/c how I've missed you.

"I must say the others were right. You both were great up there" Asgore said.

"Of course I was right. When was I ever wrong." Toriel refuted crossing her arms. Asgore backs aways before he loses his head. See what I did there?

Toriel turns back towards us "Well anyway, I heard that you guys will be ghost hunting."

Frisk walks up "That's the plan. We are gonna purge this ghost!" She says as she holds up the cross. She's not giving up on that is she.

Toriel pats her head. "Oh! well... just be careful." She turns to me and mouths "your in charge" silently.

I nod with a smile on my face.

"Alright you got your costume on so let's get going!" Undyne fist pumps.

"Wait so how are we gonna find the ghost? I don't see anyone carrying an ouija board" Best I don't say Chara's name while the Dreemers are nearby.

"N-no worries with that. I-I built a soul detector. Both of yours and Frisk's souls are already recorded so it will only detect any unknown human soul."

Sans puts his hands in his pockets "that is if our guy is a ghost. i'm still thinking it's some crazy monster that's causing all the trouble."

"As stubborn as I ever I see." I tell him. He playfully rolls his eyes in return.

The 6 of us made our way through the crowd. Mettaton was back on stage performing. I hope that after all this we can party too.

We followed Alphys who had the detector as she enters the elevator.

"T-there seems t-to be a reading on the 13th floor." She presses the button to the floor level.

"of course." Sans calls out.

"13th floor, 13th floor why is that ringing a bell...Oh I know why! Mettaton said he was going to decorate the..." we reach the level and the door slide open revealing a red lit hallway with creepy decor.  "Floor..."

"Well, who's going first?" Frisk backs up.

"I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF... I GO IN FIRST. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING!" He walks out of the elevator into the hallway. His black boots lightly squeaked on the floor.

We follow behind. "Wow this place looks creepy. And I love it!"

"Y/n it baffles me how you are so chill with this!" Undyne commented.

"It baffles me too."

Not long after, we hear screams as two monsters came running towards us. One was a lion dressed as a Elsa? while the other was a walking snowman dressed as a firefighter. Oh hey that's Snowy!

"Run for your life!!! Or the clown will get you!!!" The lion screamed.

"I should have stayed in the forest!!" Snowy weeps. They ran into the elevator and the doors slid closed.

"wonder what froze them in fear. they should really just let it go."

"SANS THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SNOW PUNS.

"Alright I'm getting a strong reading right...here!" Alphys stops walking.

The others turned on their what I would have to call vacuums and stood on gaurd. Sans stood in the back as he played pun-trivia.

I don't know what that is either.

A familiar tune began to play through the speakers. For sure Mettaton's doing.

"FINE! THIS IS THE ONE TIME I WILL ALLOW INCIDENTAL MUSIC!"

The rest of us laugh.

From the corner of my eye I saw movement at the end of the corridor so I walked towards it. The others didn't seem to notice.

I turn to the left and came across a giant clown statue. Well I now understand what those monster were scared of.

I then see the shadow ontop of the ceiling seep into the statue.

I peak my head around the corner looking at the others "Hey A-alphys."

"Y-yeah?" She and the others look at me.

"Could the ghost possess objects?"

"Y-yeah most likely."

"I think I just found it."

I turn back to the statue. It's eyes glow red and its head turns to me.

The others ran towards me confident they would be able to catch the Chara until they laid eyes on the clown.

"Oh heck no that's freaky!" Undye steps back.

"I DON'T THINK THIS CLOWN IS VERY FRIENDLY."

"Wait I got this!" Frisk says and through her cross at it.

Nothing happened.

"Nevermind, I don't got this."

The clown laughs with a distorted voice and pulled out a large mallet.

"I-I t-think it's s-safe to say run!!!"

We all ran towards the end of the corridor with the clown hot on our heels still laughing. I swear I had a dream like this once.

We meet an intersection and without thinking we all ran into different directions splitting up into groups of two.

Coincidentally Sans continues running straight like me. And unfortunately for us the clown also went straight. 

We ran to the left and then I was pulled to the side by Sans behind a wardrobe. The clown continued running, turning away a few seconds later.

His grip on me loosens and he let's go as he walks back to the center.

"phew that was a workout." He tries to catch his breath.

"Uhuh." I lean against ths wall. "This was a mistake. "

"you don't say. well we should try to find the others."

"Which way should we go? This place is like a labyrinth."

"well the clown went that way." He points to the left. "so let's go this way instead." He points to the right and I follow along.

"I think it's safe to say that this is a ghost."

"as much as I hate to admit it sugarbean, it looks like you guys may be right."

A little later he began to fall behind a bit and I ended up leading the way.

Sans' POV

I follow behind sugarbean as she continues straight. I hope Paps is safe. Knowing him, he'd probably wouldn't even fight the statue if he came across it.

Damn I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Like at any moment some weird sh*t is gonna happen and then I'll be left alone.

Not paying attention to where I was going I crashed into something.

"heh i'm such a numbskull. right sugarbean?"

I turn around.

"sugarbean?"

I swear I was just with her. Did I teleport somewhere else subconsciously? Yeah, that must be it.

I turn back forward to see a dead end. And a mirror?

When I look at the mirror i see a weird blob behind me.

I turned back around and low and behold there it was at the far end of the corridor.

I walked to the intersection to get a closer look at it but still far enough to not scare it away.

"hey um. the names sans. sans skellington. i've kind of lost my way. by any chance has a beautiful human walked by dressed like sally?"

The shadow didn't respond. Not much of a talker I see.

"well, i guess i will go this way then.." I point to the left and turned my head, to see the shadow at the end of that corridor too.

What the... I looked back at where it was before and it was there. I turn to the left again and once again it was at the end of the corridor.

I turn behind me and it was there too. Everywhere I turned the shadow seemed to be across that hallway. And I think it was getting closer.

By the time I got dizzy and stopped turned, the shadow now looking like a figure, and was less then a few feet away from me.

"Yeah I'm out." And I teleported back to the elevator we first came out of.

"Ghosts aren't real. Ghosts aren't real"

Oh you know they're real so stop being stubborn.

Shut the f*ck up inner voice!

Anyway I should call someone and see where they're at. Should have done that from the start.

Sugarbean doesn't have her phone with her unfortunately, but Paps does. So I'll check up on him.

Frisk's POV

"Do you see anything."

"NO. IT APPEARS WE HAVE LOST THE SCARY CLOWN."

We both relax our stance and walked back.

"I HOPE SANS AND THE OTHERS ARE OKAY."

"I hope so too."

We continued to walk still paranoid practically jumping at every sound. Until a strange smell appeared.

"SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY."

"Yeah something does smell off."

"NO I MEAN IT SMELLS LIKE FISH."

"Oh yeah you are right. Wonder where it's coming from."

"PERHAPS FROM THAT HANGING FISH OVER THERE." He points to the end of the hallway where a fish on a plaque hung on the wall.

"Oh I know that fish! We used to have one! What was it called? Oh Big Billy Bass! He sings."

"SINGS? WELL THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL! ALTHOUGH IT MUST BE BORING FOR BILLY TO BE UP THERE ALL THE TIME."

The fish then turned on and began to sing and move its tale. Its voice had a western accent.

"Ooh well you two seem so sure, that you can defeat mee"

"Heres a secret for you, you won't see me coming."

"Theres only one red soul, I am searching fooorrr.

"And it will bring me, all the power I adore."

"There will be blood spilt on these crystal floors, and you will all beeee waaaaashed awayyy."

"Wow that song sucked. Alright let's get going."

The fish's head then turned its head to us.

"Didn't you hear meee, you will be waaashed awayy."

"UH WHY IS IT REPEATING THAT?"

"You will be washed away."

"Washed away, Washed away, Washed away."

"I don't like what he's saying." To the right of us an elevator chimed signaling it was about to open.

What happened next we did not expect. A school of fish came tumbling at us.

"OH NO! THE FISH ARE HERE FOR US!" Papyrus shouts and we made a run for it.

We ran faster than the wind and yet the school was right behind us. The sudden music of spooky scary skeletons rang from Papyrus' phone.

As we continued running he picks up. And puts it on speaker.

"heya paps how are you?"

"BROTHER! HELP! WE ARE BEING CHASED BY THE FISH OF EVIL."

"uuuhh what?"

"THERE WAS THIS SINGING FISH AND THEN THE ELEVATOR DOOR OPENED AND NOW WE ARE BEING CHASED BY A BUNCH OF FISH THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN WATER!!"

"ah i see you two met the school choir. are you shore you two are in danger?"

"Sans enough with the puns where are you!"

"alright, alright i'm by the elevator that leads to the main lobby."

"OKAY WE WILL BE THERE SOON." Papayrus hangs up. "OOOOH, NOW WE ARE GONNA SMELL LIKE THE FISH MARKET." He complains.

"Speaking of fish. I hope Undyne is okay. And Alphys too.

Alphys' POV

Both me and Undyne were at the eastern wing of the floor. After we were separated we decided to continue our search for the ghost, Chara.

"I-It's really strange."

Undyne looks at me "What is!?"

"T-the souls a-activity. It seems t-to be everywhere." I show her the tracker.

"Hmm a total of three dots! Do you think that may be where the others are located!? Like look! That point right there is moving fast, as if its chasing someone!"

"Y-you could be right U-undyne."

As we continued to walk down the hall. Faint piano playing began to get louder. We arrived nearby a lively sounding dining room. At least that is what the sign read.

"Let's go in and ask if any of the monsters have seen anything abnormal!"

She opens the door and the piano playing stopped as all the eyes in the room looked at us. The attention made me nervous so I slightly hid behind Undyne.

The place seemed normal except for one thing. The monsters were dressed as famous killers from different movies. An interrupted game of poker layed on the table.

Immediately all the dressed killers pulled out weapons ranging from knives to axes.

"Oh! You wanna go!!?" Undyne summons her spear.

This isn't gonna end well.

Your POV

"Ngaaahhh!!"

Sounds like Undyne is getting into a fight. It was so faraway that I can not pinpoint where she is.

I've been walking around for a while but I still can't find Sans. It's like he disappeared.

"So I finally got you on your own." A girls voice rang through the hall. Only when I turned around was I able to get a good look at her.

She had pale skin, short light brown hair, and vibrant red eyes. Her outfit consisted of a pale green sweater with a yellow stripe and brown shorts.

Her hair and sweater was a bit similar to Frisk's but that's were the comparisons ended.

"You are Chara."

"That's me!" She began to rock back and fourth on her feet playfully.

I took a step closer to her.

"My name is y/n. The others and I are here to help you."

"Help me? But you got it all wrong. I'm here to help you."

"Help us?"

"Why of course! I'm here to purge the world of humans. Just like you."

"Killing and tormenting others is not the answer, there is always another way. I-I mean, will it ever make you happy?"

She cracks a smile "Heeheehee your funny. You think this world is all sunshine and roses don't you. You should also remember that roses have thorns and the sun can burn you. Don't you see? There is evil everywhere. "

"Yes but there is good too. I know you must have been hurt by people in your past. And I may never exactly understand what you went through. But that won't stop me from trying to help you."

"I know the feelings that you are feeling at this moment. The urge to take back what was rightly yours. To make everything disappear. But I also know that that is not what you truly want. Isn't there something else? Perhaps a wish that has been whispered in you mind time and time again?"

Her eyes seamlessly faded it's red color into a dark brown.

"S-Something I wish for.... yes. There is. There has been only one thing I've wanted for so long..."

Frisk's POV

Eventually we were able to meet up with Sans and not too long Undyne an Alphys found there way to us. Me and Papyrus smelled like fish which made Undyne suspicious. And Undyne looked like she came from a war which made us suspicious.

But there was still one person missing.

"so none of you have seen y/n anywhere." Wow he didn't use her nickname. He must be worried.

"Nope, nada! But you don't have to worry! I'm sure she's fine!" Undyne answers.

"even if so... we still should find her quickly. there's strange things occurring and i don't like it one bit."

The lights began to flicker. Both Papyrus and Alphys began to panic. And then nearly all the lights went out except for a few.

"Yeah this is getting creepy! How about we look for y/n tomorrow!?"

We glare at Undyne.

"Okay! But don't expect me to go first!"

"this may sound dumb. but the lights seem to be leading somewhere. you see they kinda look like a line."

"YOU ARE RIGHT...DO YOU THINK THIS WILL LEAD US TO Y/N?"

"let's hope that's where it leads." We all followed Sans as he lead.

Alphys looked at the detector nervously "I-I don't wanna be that monster but the soul seems to be the way we are going. A-and I-if this is like a horror movie and the lights are leading us to y/n as well..."

"She could be-"

"no!" Sans interrupts her. "she's okay! she's smart, she would never let herself get hurt."

When we turned a corner and we heard y/n's voice.

"...Perhaps a wish that has been whispered in your mind time and time again."

"S-Something I wish for.... " Thats Chara's voice! "Yes. There is. There has been only one thing I've wanted for so long..."

This is it. The plan has to work. If not...

Y/n and I will die.

We finally got to the corridor where they were but for some reason we all stopped at the same time. I tried to move but I couldn't. The same thing when I tried to speak.

Chara stepped closer to y/n. She looked like she was about to cry. She looked so sad.

Y/n kneeled down fully aware of what is to come next. Chara wrapped her arms around her.

"The one thing I always wanted was."

"L.O.V.E"

We couldn't see what happened next but we all knew it. It was confirmed when y/n fell back whimpering in pain. A red liquid spilled on the floor and she fell limp.

"Y-y/n!" Sans was able to teleport to her.

"Hey! Don't do this. Don't do this to me. Y/n!!!" Tears spilled from his eyes.

Chara then appeared before me.

"Now it's your turn! Hahahaha."

A loud machine turned on. And Chara was sucked into the vaccum. We were able to move once again. It was Papyrus who saved the day.

"I'D SAY THE PLAN WORKED OUT SPLENDIDLY!"

"Papyrus how did you get there?" Alphys asked.

"EASY I WALKED AROUND INSTEAD." Oh that makes sense.

"Spendidly!? What the f*ck do you mean y/n is-"

"Fine." Her eyes opened as she placed her hand on his cheekbone.

"W-what? But I don't understand."

"I guess it's my turn to explain now." I began.

"You see this was all a set up. We knew that Chara was no longer the same person she was before so it was natural she would try to kill a human."

"Y/n was easily the better target so we used that to our advantage. By having y/n as bait we would be able to catch Chara."

"And you didn't tell me this because!?"

Undyne explained. "Well one, we needed someone to believe it's true while the rest of us are half *ssing our reactions! And two, would you have let us if you knew!?"

"No!"

"Exactly!"

"S-sans we are r-really sorry that you were kept in the dark about this." Alphys apologized

"YES WE ARE."

"I- just don't ever do that again." He tightly hugs y/n.

"also what is this anyway?" He looks at his red hand covered in the liquid.

"OH THAT'S AN EDIBLE SYRUP. DON'T TRY IT THOUGH, IT DOESN'T TASTE VERY GOOD..." he shivers.

"oh..." he rubs it off his hand.

"Well, should we get back to the party?" I ask them.

"Yeah! That's sounds great!" Undyne cheered

A group of monsters dressed as famous killers then walked by.

"Hey I'm not done with you yet!" Undyne chases after them.

"I SHOULD GO HELP OUT UNDYNE." He hands the machine with Charas soul to Alphys.

"I-I'm gonna go and take this soul to Asgore."

"Wait so you mean we might be able to get to the surface?" I ask her.

"Y-yeah."

"When do you think that's gonna happen?"

"Well that is up to the king." She smiles at me and walks away.

I look at Sans and y/n. The only other people here. They seem to be having a moment. I should go before they end up in a make out session or something. That would be awkward.

Your POV

"You okay?"

He let's out a sigh.

"i was scared to death. but I'll be fine. you could say i got spooked out of my skin."

"Sans."

"Hmmm?"

"I love you."

"i know. also if your going this to prevent me from getting mad at you its not working."

"Fine. What do I need to do."

"cook a dish with ketchup as the main ingredient and a day where it's just us. no mettaton."

"Deal. Anyway I should go back to the dressing room. My costume is a mess."

"alright I'll go with you." We got into the elevator.

"So... you believe in ghosts now?"

"don't push it."

"Oh come ooon. What is your excuse now."

"i-"

"C'mon just accept the truth."

"nope. i will forever ghost that question."

"Sans!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 1 39
Fallen Under is a full-length fan-novel of the game 'Undertale' set in 'Underfell'. This work will not have anything sexually explicit, though there...
6.3K 329 14
✿ ❝Even if you go far away, I'll be by your side.❞ ✿ ✿ ❝遠くに行っても私はあなたのそばにいます。❞ ✿ ╔══════ ♥ ══════╗ Four years have passed ever since the last 'reset'...
2.2K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
18.6K 403 18
I take no credit for anything in my book. All rights are reserved to the original creaters of undertale. I also take no credit for the art work in m...