DEMON'S FATE ( Book 2)

By Loveth58

Grey who was a demon grew up hating angels who he believed killed his father for no reason. He was told how h... More

Authors Note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Authors Note
Author's Note

chapter 18

142 21 31
By Loveth58

After their first kiss, they both sat on the mattress with their arms wrapped around each other.

Grey was whispering sweet nothings in her ears. Ariel was feeling very complacent in Grey's arms. She didn't even know when she drifted off to sleep.

When she woke up and did not feel Grey's arms around her, she panicked a little. She thought everything that had happened was a dream or Grey had changed his mind about their bond.

She sat up quickly, looking around the room for Grey.

“Hey, I'm here,” Grey said quickly and immediately he felt her distress. 

Ariel looked at Grey, who was standing by the window, and sighed in relief.

Grey straight away went to sit down at her side and wrapped his arms around her.

“I thought...” she trailed off, not completing her statement.

“Shhh! It is okay. I'm not going anywhere,” Grey said as he kissed her forehead.

“I know,” Ariel said. “I'm sorry,” she expressed regret. “But I just know you are not leaving.”

“Don't apologize. I understand. I promise I will never leave you.”

“Because you are mine,” she said lovingly. 

“Yours always,” Grey murmured and kissed her. 

Ariel smiled as she rested her head on Grey's shoulder.

Grey smiled softly at her. He was thinking about telling Ariel the reason why he killed and hated Angels. He knew she deserved to know, especially now that they were soulmates. He did not want to keep anything from her.

“I have to tell you something,” Grey said gently.

Ariel sat up straight and looked at Grey.

“Is everything alright?” Ariel inquired.

“Well, I have to tell you something,” Grey said 

“Okay”, Ariel said

“Well...”

Grey was about to say something but he was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both glanced at the door before Ariel stood up to open the door.

“Hey,” her mother said to Ariel softly. “Hey, Grey,” she said, waving at Grey who waved back. “Can I have a word with you?” Elena asked her daughter.

“Yes, I will meet you downstairs,” Ariel replied. 

Elena nodded and headed downstairs.

Ariel turned back to Grey, sat next to him and kissed him softly. 

“I will be back soon,” Ariel said 

Grey nodded his head. “I will be right here, waiting for you,” he murmured. 

Ariel kissed him one last time before she left the room.

Ariel saw her mother in the living room, so she went to sit next to her. 

“What's up, Mom?” Ariel asked. 

“I want to talk about you and Grey,” Elena replied. 

“What about us?” Ariel questioned. 

“Your feelings for each other have grown by leaps and bounds, right?” Elena asked. 

“Yes.”

Elena nodded her head and Ariel wondered where her mother's talk was going.

“Well, due to the fact you have connected your bond with Grey and your feelings for each other has grown, you guys will desire to kiss more and even move further in your relationship,” Elena said.

Ariel was blushing very hard. She had not even thought about taking their relationship further. She was embarrassed discussing it with her mother.

Now she simply knew why her mother and father tended to hold hands and kiss more.

Elena smiled at her daughter's embarrassment. “Don't hold back when the time comes because for a bond like yours, it's expected for things to take place sooner than you think.” 

Ariel nodded her head. “Can I go now?” she asked. 

“Yes,” Elena replied. 

Ariel stood up and headed for her room. When she entered, she noticed Grey standing by the window. She walked slowly and wrapped her arms around Grey from behind.

Grey turned and placed a kiss on her lips. Ariel instantly kissed back as their kiss became heated. Grey held onto her waist tightly as he deepened the kiss. However, Ariel was not used to it, so she quickly pulled back.

“I'm sorry,” she murmured, a little out of breath. “Have not honestly kissed anybody before,” she blushed a little.

Grey smiled at her. “I know,” he said softly. “I noticed,” he added. 

“Was I honestly that bad?” Ariel asked fearfully.

“No,” he answered. “But my lips are always available for practice,” Grey said, chuckling a little.

“I will take you up on that,” she said softly. 

Grey placed one ultimate kiss on her lips before he led her to the bed.

They sat quietly with their arms wrapped around each other. Ariel remembered that Grey wanted to tell her something before her mother called for her.

“Grey,” Ariel said softly. 

“Yes?”

“You said you wanted to tell me something,” Ariel mumbled.

“Yes,” Grey murmured. “You see, I have a motive behind killing Angels,” he added.

“I thought your Uncle made you do it,” Ariel said, confused.

“Yes, he made me do it but I had other reasons.”

Ariel sat up straight and looked at Grey, who was playing with her fingers.

It took Grey a while before he could talk because he did not like speaking about it. It made him remember what Angels did to his family.

“Before I was born, my Uncle told me what Angels did to my home and my father,” Grey whispered. 

That assertion caught Ariel's attention. She sat up straight and listened carefully.

“My Uncle told me that Angels attacked our home. They killed so many demons for nothing,” Grey said, getting a bit irritated. “And the worse part of it was that my father was killed in the process. 

“I know demons can be bad but they do not deserve to be killed brutally by Angels for nothing. I thought Angels were perceived to be the good ones, they are the ones that are supposed to know good from the bad. I do not truly know how they can be so insensitive in killing demons who did not do anything to them.

“They simply attacked us for nothing,” Grey stated. “This is why my Uncle usually sends demons out to kill or capture Angels.

“I, on the other hand, don't just do it because my Uncle desires me to do it but because Angels deprived me of knowing my father.”

Ariel was dumbfounded by Grey's revelation. She did not know what to reckon about what he just said. 

She knew Angels couldn’t do such things unless they were provoked.

She looked at Grey who was looking very pissed.  She took his hands in hers and squeezed them a little. 

“What was the name of your father?” Ariel asked.

“Steven.” 

Ariel withdrew her hand away from Grey, which made him look at her with a surprised expression on his face. 

“What is it?” Grey asked. 

“Did you say Steven?” she inquired.

“Yes.”

“Was he a demon leader?” Ariel asked. 

“Yes. My uncle took over from my father when he died,” Grey clarified. “Is everything alright?” he queried. 

“Come with me,” Ariel said, getting up from the mattress. 

“Wait, where are we going?” Grey asked as he stood up. 

“To meet my parents,” Ariel replied as she pulled Grey along with her. Grey did not resist as he followed Ariel out of the bedroom.

When they got to the living room, their whole family was seated there.

“Perfect timing,” she muttered 

“Hey,” Elena said as she noticed them. “Is everything alright?” Elena asked when she saw the look they had on their faces.

Elena's question made everyone turn their heads to look at them 

“Sit,” Raguel ordered. “What is it?” he asked. 

“Dad, can you tell us about Steven?” Ariel inquired.

Raguel was taken aback to hear that name. He never thought he would ever hear that name ever again in his life. 

Raguel looked at his wife who was looking very tense. 

“Why do you want to know?” Samael queried. 

“Grey told me something upstairs about what happened to Steven and the demons, however, what he said to me was different from what you told me,” Ariel replied. 

Grey shifted his gaze between Ariel and her family members.

The second Raguel wanted to speak, Anna walked in. She looked at the expression on everyone's faces.

“Is everything alright?” Anna asked gently. 

“I was about to tell your son about what happened to Steven,” Raguel said.

Anna's whole body stiffened when Steven's name was uttered. Grey noticed how his mom seemed tense.

Anna sat down, looking very nervous. She was fidgeting which Grey observed and he wondered if he was going to like what he was about to hear.

Those of you who read book 1. I hope you remember who Steven was, and for those of you who didn't read book 1, there is nothing to worry about because you will get to know who Steven was in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...
292 33 30
"The things we've lived aren't what define us; however, they are one part of what we are nowadays. And due to the past. I lived and will continue to...
568K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...
224 33 33
Vampire × Angel This story is not based on real life, such things don't exist. ᥇ꫀ ᥴꪖ᥅ꫀᠻꪊꪶ ᭙꠸ꪻꫝ ᭙ꫝꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪻ᥅ꪊᦓꪻ, ꪻꫝꫀ ᦔꫀꪜ꠸ꪶ ᭙ꪖᦓ ꪮꪀᥴꫀ ꪖꪀ ꪖꪀᧁꫀꪶ.. -Unknown ...