Making dreams come true (Bond...

By ShrutiGoti5

First story of mine. A story of a girl who travels to her dream country for getting a dream job on famous Bo... More

Chapter 1- Touchdown Australia
Chapter 2 - Bondi Beach & Trouble
Chapter 3 - Help,Debrief And Hospital (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Help, Debrief And Hospital (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Help, Debrief And Hospital (Part 3)
Chapter 6 - Hospital, Home And Debrief
Chapter 7 - Debrief & Nightmare
Chapter 8 - Bonding
Chapter 9 - Back To Bondi & Dream Job
Chapter 10 - Remembering The Past.
Chapter 11 - After Effects
Chapter 12 - Official First Day And Surprise
Chapter 13 - Busy Uneventful Day.
Chapter 14 - Discussion Of Uneventful Day
Chapter 15 - Fitness Test
Chapter 16 - Beach Patrol
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse Of Past
Chapter 18 - Near Drowning.
Chapter 19 - Shark Sighting
Chapter 20 - Debrief
Chapter 21 - Another Day At Bondi
Chapter 22 - After Effects Of Allergy
Chapter 23 - A Day Off
Chapter 24 - Training At Tama
Chapter 25 - Long Day & Surprise
Chapter 26 - Christmas Day Pt 1
Chapter 27 - Christmas Day Pt 2
Chapter 28 - Harassment
Chapter 29 - Nightmares
Chapter 30 - Statements
Chapter 31 - Last Day Of The Year
Chapter 32 - Happy New Year
Chapter 33 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 34 - Surprise Party
Chapter 35 - Attack
Chapter 36 - Opening Up A Bit
Chapter 37 - Outburst
Chapter 38 - Drunk Trouble
Chapter 39 - Hospital Visit
Chapter 40 - Flat Rocks
Chapter 41 - Maxi's Proposal Planning
Chapter 42 - Maxi's Proposal
Chapter 43 - Ready To Fly
Chapter 44 - The Journey To India
Chapter 45 - Settling Down
Chapter 46 - Gateway Of India
Chapter 47 - Surprise And Shock
Chapter 48 - Comforting
Chapter 49 - Roaming Around
Chapter 50 - Press Conference
Chapter 51 - Broken Brother
Chapter 52 - Shopping
Chapter 53 - Trekking.
Chapter 54 - Back To Where We Belong
Chapter 55 - Letting Go Of Past
Chapter 56 - Today's Not My Day
Chapter 57 - Australia Day (Part 1)
Chapter 58 - Australia Day (Part 2)
Chapter 59 - Perverts
Chapter 60 - Celebs At Bondi
Chapter 61 - Pampering
Chapter 62 - Thieves At Bondi
Chapter 64 - Ironman Challenge
Chapter 65 - Celebration
Chapter 66 - Worrying
Chapter 67 - Workshop
Chapter 68 - Missing
Chapter 69 - Hospital
Chapter 70 - Discharged
Chapter 71 - Twist
Chapter 72 - Letter
Chapter 73 - Back To Routine
Chapter 74 - Never A Dull Moment At Bondi
Chapter 75 - Confusion
Chapter 76 - Rainy Day
Chapter 77 - Regional Lifeguard Challenge
Chapter 78 - Healing
Chapter 79 - Fake Attack
Chapter 80 - Fundraiser
Chapter 81 - Body Retrieval
Chapter 82 - Small Tiff
Chapter 83 - Indian Cricket Team
Chapter 84 - Fun Day
Chapter 85 - Stressed
Chapter 86 - Relieved
Chapter 87 - Face Off
Chapter 88 - Fake Spinal
Chapter 89 - New Beginnings
Chapter 90 - Fun Night
Chapter 91 - Fears
Chapter 92 - Revelations
Chapter 93 - Painful Healing Process
Chapter 94 - Hearing
Chapter 95 - Shaken Up
Chapter 96 - Brother - Sister's Day Out.
Chapter 97 - Upset
Chapter 98 - Instincts
Chapter 99 - Rift
Chapter 100 - Surprise, Surprise And Surprise
Chapter 101 - Beautiful Surprise and Shocks
Chapter 102 - Emotional Reunion
Chapter 103 - Happily Ever After.

Chapter 63 - Sick

786 9 2
By ShrutiGoti5

Hutz and ri reached home. Ri was still sleeping she was still shivering a bit. Hutz opened his flat and made way inside with a sleeping ri. He went towards the couch and made ri lie down on the couch.

He gently released the grip on his shirt kissed her forehead and went to freshen up. After changing and freshening up, hutz brought blanket and cushions covered ri with the blanket.

He went towards the kitchen to make something for them to eat. He decided to make some pasta for lunch and started making it. It took around half an hour to make it after preparing it.

He served it in plates and brought to living room. He sat on couch and looked at ri to find her frowning in her sleep and was sleeping in fetus position clutching her stomach.

He started caressing her hairs and took her head in his lap,"Baby wake up have something and than sleep". He said and kissed her forehead.

She stirred in her sleep, "Wakey wakey love i have prepared delicious pasta". He said and made her sit to which she opened her eyes.

"Go freshen up change into something comfortable". Hutz said and ri got up to get changed. Ri felt a bit uncomfortable and was getting cramps making her to realise that she is on her periods.

She went towards her room freshened up and got changed finished her business. She was on her way towards living room when she felt nauseous and rushed towards the bathroom spewing away everything.

Hutz came after her as he saw her rushing towards the bathroom and held her hairs and started rubbing her back. After finishing off she cleaned up, washed her face and rinsed her mouth.

She walked with hutz support but a painful cramp led her to bend down making hutz more worried. He picked her up and brought her to living room making her sit on the couch.

She sat in a curled up position clutching her stomach and closed her eyes. Hutz pulled her on his lap and was rubbing her back. "Baby what's wrong is it paining too much, let's go to hospital". He said and was about to get up but ri stopped him.

"No i am fine". Ri said and rested her head on his shoulders. "Love you just spewed everything and you are clutching on your stomach too". Hutz said caressing her hairs.

"It happens sometimes umm... Uhh wheniamonmyperiods". She hesitated first and blurted out in a go making him to frown in confusion.

"Baby i did not understand the last part,tell me without hesitating but a bit slow this time". Hutz said and ri took deep breaths before speaking.

"It happens when i am on my periods". She said closing her eyes tightly. "Ohh baby what can i do to help you? You don't need to be embarrassed about it it's natural". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"You might need to be patient with me at times, i may sometimes lose it completely, i might get angry too or will even cry on small things, i don't know these cramps sometimes can be a bit painful, i may even get slight temperature which is normal". Ri said and he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry i will be by your side no matter what if you need anything tell me i will get it for you, don't hesitate to ask for anything". Hutz said and ri nodded closing her eyes.

"Sit here i will be back soon". Hutz said and made her sit on the couch covering her with blanket and went to the kitchen.

It was after 10 minutes he came with hot water bag, dark chocolates, fruits, some junk food and kept it on coffee table and sat by her side he took the hot water bag and put it on her abdomen to help her with cramps.

"Anything else you want i got what i thought you might want to have". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"Cuddle". Ri said pouting making him to peck her lips and she smiled.

"Come here my princess let's get some food in the little tummy of yours and even my tummy". Hutz said pulled her in his arms to which she snuggled in his arms. He reached the plate which was kept and took spoonful of pasta and made ri eat and he ate too.

Hutz fed her the lunch and took his lunch too made her drink water and went to keep those dishes away. He soon came back and lied down on the couch and ri crawled towards him and snuggled in his arms.

Hutz pulled the blanket around them and turned on the tv," What do you want to watch?". Hutz asked kissing her forehead.

"Whatever you like i might even fall asleep.. ". Ri said and was about to continue but got a painful cramp making her to tighten her hold on him. He started caressing her hairs.

Soon it passed away,"I soo hate this, they are bloody painful". Ri groaned in frustration.

Hutz kept his hand on her back and gently started massaging it making her to sigh in relief and close her eyes.

"Better". He asked and ri hummed in response. He continued doing it and soon sleep took over ri. Once he felt her breathe even he looked at her and kissed her forehead and got back to watching tv. He lowered the volume so ri doesn't wake up.

He was caressing her hairs. He was watching tv when Ri's phone rang, he quickly reached her phone and picked it up.

It was a face time, "Boo". It was sam, ro and rits. "Baby boo is sleeping here". Hutz said showing her.

"We thought you guys will be on your lunch break so called you, we will call afterwards ". Ro said.

"Noo you did not disturb us, we would have been on our lunch break...wait i will add manan too he is calling too". Hutz said and they nodded.

Hutz added him to face time, "Hello everyone, how are you guys and Where's baby sis?". Manan asked." We are fine". They said.

"Your baby sis is sleeping". Hutz said. "But you guys are supposed to be working today right?". He asked frowning.

"Yeah we were working today, but she went to stop a teen from committing suicide off the cliffs and in that process she nearly fell off the cliffs, hop told me to take her home as she is pretty shaken up and was crying and even i wasn't well yesterday". He said and they gasped.

"Shit is she alright?". They asked together and ri started stirring in her sleep. He started caressing her hairs making her to get back to sleep.

"Yeah she will be fine it must have been traumatic for her as she was shivering the whole time, got a bit of scratches on head and palm as she got hold of the edge". Hutz said and they nodded.

"Anyone would have been shaken up it's natural thank god nothing major happened to her". Ro said and they nodded.

"What happened to you?". Manan asked and they leaned in. "I don't how i got an upset stomach which made me throw up once and even got a temperature, she did not even allowed me to go for work". Hutz said.

"Good for you, she did right". Ro said and he nodded. "She must have been worried as hell for you isn't it?". Rits asked with a teasing smile on her face.

"Yeah yeah she was very worried, she juggled between work and home, took good care of me she made sure i kept taking something or other within regular intervals, i am blessed to have her in my life i don't know what good i did that i got her". Hutz said looking at ri with an ear to ear smile on his face making them to smile too.

"Even she is lucky to have you". They said together making him to smile. Hutz remembered something and spoke "I need to tell you something from past few days but we are having a very busy schedule due to summer season, we have taken her legal guardianship". Hutz said and they had a huge smile on their face.

"That's really an good news now they won't be able to harm baby sis". Manan said and they nodded in agreement.

"We need your help too the thing is she opened up to us.. ". Hutz said and started narrating the details of the events that took place after they returned and instantly their looks turned furious.

"Don't worry about those people we will take care of them, you guys take care of her and yourself too". Manan said. "Yeah i will appoint a spy behind them to keep a track on their movements and activities so that they don't get anywhere near baby girl". Ro said and hutz nodded.

"It would be a great help". Hutz said and they nodded. "Anything for baby girl Let's hang up now even you need rest, take care of yourself and baby girl too, give our love to all lifeguards and baby girl". Ro, rits, manan said and he nodded. Sam gave a flying kiss making them happy and they hunged up.

Hutz turned off the tv and closed eyes to get some sleep. It was after half an hour when ri started moving in her sleep and started shivering and woke up screaming with tears flowing down her eyes. Hutz woke up hearing her scream.

He took her in his arms and started rubbing her back, "Baby it was a just a dream, i am with you". Hutz said kissing her forehead and took the bottle of water and made her drink it.

She hugged him tight still shivering. "Love it's alright". Hutz said rubbing her back. "Sleep i am here". He said and lied down with her and covered them with blanket.

He kept caressing her hairs till she slept, he sighed when he felt her breath even. "She is badly shaken up with the incident". He thought and kissed her forehead.

He too closed his eyes to get some sleep. It was after an hour ri woke up feeling nauseous and uncomfortable. She hurriedly got up and rushed towards the bathroom to throw up.

Hutz got behind her rubbing her back. After she finished she sat down exhausted, she was about to clean it up when hutz stopped her and cleaned everything, washed her face and held her. She rinsed her mouth and hutz brought her back to living room.

Ri was sitting with her eyes closed and in fetus position. "This is so gross, last time it wasn't this worst and i guess working helped me stay distracted". Ri said making a bad face and leaned on hutz making him to caress her hairs and kiss her forehead.

"Is it that bad than last time should we consult a doctor?". Hutz asked.

"Nah in my case it is never the same sometimes it will be more worst than this, the other time i might not have any of these, it is always a mess never the same and it gets me frustrated". Ri said and lied down clutching her stomach.

"Oh god baby i am with you tell me anything you want and i will get it". Hutz said caressing her hairs and kissed her forehead.

"Can you get me a cool pad i feel my body is heating up". Ri said and he got up went to the kitchen and brought cool pad and kept it on her forehead. He went to reheat the hot water bag as it turned cold.

When he returned he found ri changing sides and frowning. "Take this pain away it hurts". Ri said bringing her knees to her face turning into a ball.

Hutz got by her side and kept the hot water bag aside and sat on the couch, "What hurts baby tell me?". He said caressing her hairs.

"My back and stomach". Ri said and clutched his hand. He started massaging her back and pulled her closer, she soon relaxed and hutz kept the hot water bag on her abdomen and held it.

"Lie down with me you are very comfy". Ri mumbled sleepily making him to smile and he lied down and she shifted her head on his chest and her arms wrapped around him. He kissed her forehead and covered them with blanket.

"I love you boo". Ri mumbled almost in sleep and he smiled," Love you too princess". Hutz said.

He continued massaging her back till she slept and sighed. He facetimed his mom. She picked up almost immediately.

"Hello my dear son how are you doing and how's my daughter?". She asked.

"How are you and dad?. I am doing good thanks to her and about the reason i called you because she is having these severe cramps and i don't know what to do, she threw up twice and is getting temperature too, i gave her hot water bag to reduce the pain". Hutz said and his dad joined them.

"Me and your dad are completely fine, don't worry she will be fine don't give her caffeine at all it will make it worst, give her some juice and made her drink plenty of water and do add cinnamon in whatever she drinks or eat it will help with pain, don't give her salty food, give her green leafy vegetables, switch to ginger or drinks with ginger it will help her". Kerry said and he nodded.

"You guys are at home this early?". Kevin asked as he noticed the time. He sighed and told, "Yeah she almost fell off the cliff while saving a teen she is badly shaken up so hop send her home with me as i wasn't well yesterday". He said and they tensed up.

"And before you get worked up she took good care of me and i am doing good and she will be fine soon". He added and they nodded.

"We should hang up you need rest too, take care of her and yourself love you all". Saying this they hunged up.

Hutz messaged maxi to get some fresh juice when he comes home as they were running out of grocery to prepare it. He put his phone back and decided to get some sleep too.

Maxi and whip had a shift till 6. He and whip brought some fresh juice and came to hutz apartment around 6:30. Maxi used the spare keys to open the flat.

They were greeted with silence, they kept the juice and went towards living room to find them sleeping, ri was frowning in her sleep.

Maxi saw that and started caressing her hairs only to realise that she is having fever that's when he noticed cool pad lying behind her making him worried.

"Shit whip she is having fever". Maxi said and whip came over and stood besides maxi. He put his hand on her forehead to check and realised the same.

"I will get the thermometer". Maxi said and went towards the kitchen to get the medicine box and find the thermometer. Whip covered them with blanket properly and started caressing her hairs.

Maxi got the thermometer and gently put it in her mouth and waited for the reading. Soon the beep sound went off, he took the thermometer.

"Its 38°C she was alright just 5 hours ago and all of sudden she got temperature". Maxi said and whip nodded.

"That incident has taken toll on her i guess". Whip said. "Maybe". Maxi said sighing.

"Let's call the girls over here as well she will feel good seeing the girls". Whip said and maxi nodded. They called girls at hutz place they agreed to it and told them they will be there in an hour.

Whip and maxi settled down and turned on the tv as they had nothing to and let them sleep, they kept the volume low too.

Ri woke up after half an hour when nausea hit her, she rushed to the bathroom and threw up, boys came rushing behind her hutz held her hairs and was rubbing her back. Whip went towards the kitchen to prepare lemonade to ease her.

She leaned on hutz with tears flowing down her eyes, "It hurts". She said with tears streaming down her face.

Hutz held ri and cleaned her face and she rinsed her mouth, "Baby don't cry it will go away soon". Hutz said and picked her up and brought her to the living room and sat with her on his lap. She sat curled on his chest.

Whip came with the lemonade and sat besides her, "Here baby girl have this you will feel better". He said and handed hutz the glass who made her drink it. She only had half off it and refused to take it.

Hutz made her lie down and she curled in fetus position and turned towards hutz wrapped her arms around his waist snuggling close to him. He started caressing her hairs. Maxi covered her with blanket.

"How did baby sis got soo sick all of sudden she was alright just 5 hours ago?". Maxi asked.

"I will tell you but first reheat this water and bring it". Hutz said and they stood up and went to reheat it.

They came back after 10 minutes and handed him the bag and he placed it on her abdomen. They were about to ask when hutz spoke.

"Soo the reason for her getting sick is she got her periods making her to threw up thrice and she got temperature due to it, she has these painful cramps and i guess what happened back today has affected her too". Hutz said gently started massaging her back as he saw her frowning.

"Damn it has taken toll on baby sis quite badly". Maxi said. "Last time it wasn't this worst". Whip said and hutz, maxi had a question mark on their face. Sensing their confusion whip spoke.

"No one knew it except me and deano she did not even say it to us but she got a painful cramp and deano guessed it seeing her expression she was embarrassed to say it". Whip said explaining them and they nodded in understanding.

"And in her case it isn't always same, it can be worst sometimes and the other time she wouldn't get any of these". Hutz said and they nodded in understanding.

"Girls are very strong when it comes to bearing the pain, we won't be able to bear 1% of the pain they go through". Whip said and they nodded.

"Maxi put this in freezer and get a bowl of water and a piece of cloth her temperature is increasing". Hutz said handing him the cool pad and he went it.

Soon he returned with bowl and cloth. Maxi dipped the cloth in water and put it on her forehead. They were doing it when there was a knock on the door.

Maxi got up to answer and saw it was girls and kids. They got inside and got towards living room and frowned seeing ri.

"What's wrong?". All asked and boys explained them everything and they nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry she will be alright soon and don't worry about dinner we will prepare it for everyone let her rest, she needs it much". T said and kissed her forehead.

"Hutz even you don't take stress about her health or it will affect your health and that's the last thing we want to happen, whip told me you weren't well yesterday and this stress can can affect your health quickly as you are still recovering". Gina told and he nodded.

"I wish i could take her pain away". Hutz muttered. "Why is ri sleeping!?". Kids asked.

"Babies ri isn't well the reason she is sleeping you all go and play but don't make noise okk". Whip said making them understand and they gave her cheek kiss and went away.

Boys came in after closing the beach. They got in the living room and settled down. "How is she doing and why is she looking soo pale?". Hop asked.

"Honestly she is shaken up pretty badly i guess it's natural reaction from anyone and she threw up thri... ". Before he could continue ri got and ran to the bathroom to throw up and hutz followed her. Boys got worried seeing her run.

After throwing up and getting everything cleaned, ri leaned on hutz and he picked her up and brought her to the living room.

Girls brought lemonade for her before boys could start with questions but she refused to take it, "Baby girl have at least a bit of it or else you will get dehydrated". Gina said caressing her hairs.

"Yess baby girl or else we might need to take you to hospital if you get dehydrated". Em said.

"They are right love have a bit as much as you like, you will feel better you have already spewed four times and if this doesn't stop than we are surely taking you to hospital". Hutz said taking the glass and making her drink it and others nodded.

"How come kiddo got soo sick all of sudden?". Chips asked and girls explained them everything and they nodded in understanding.

"It will happen during first two days and it should go away". T said and others looked at her.

Ri had her eyes closed and was sitting leaning on hutz. He pulled her closer making her head to rest on his chest and gina put a blanket on her. Ri had tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

Hutz was caressing her hairs and she held onto him. Ri buried her head in his chest and tightened her hold making him to rub her back.

"Take this pain away please". Ri said and tears started flowing down her eyes. He looked around for the hot water bag and got it and placed it on her stomach and started rubbing her back and wiped off her tears.

"It will go away soon". Gina said and kept the wet cloth on her forehead.

"You know ro and manan called today but you were sleeping". Hutz tried to distract her. "How are they it has been while since we talked". Ri asked with eyes closed as she was getting sleepy.

"They are good but were worried for you as they saw you sleeping and i even told them what happened today at work, what's going on in your mind and how did you end up there? ". Hutz asked and ri opened her eyes for a while before closing it again. Boys and others leaned in to listen.

"I went to stop him from taking that step but he jumped off but i got hold on his hand at the end moment, i pulled him up and pushed him towards whip but my foot slipped and i fell off but luckily i caught hold of the edge, i tried to pull myself up but my hand slipped off and my mind went blank and reflex sense stopped working and tears made way out of my eyes, i managed to scream for whip, i thought i was going to fall and won't be able to see anyone and i was going to die, whip got me on time or else.. ". Ri said and tears started flowing down her eyes and others were shocked to listen.

" We wouldn't let anything happen to you". All said together and ri smiled at them and closed her eyes.

"I was looking around for her but wasn't able to find her that's when i heard her scream my name and found it coming from edge of cliffs i hurriedly went there to see her hanging with support of just one hand, i quickly pulled her up and got her safely away from the cliffs, to be honest it did shook me up too seeing her hanging for her dear life but i got her on time before things went out of hand". Whip said looking at his feet.

"Thank god you were there and got her on time or else don't know what would have happened". Reidy said and shivered at the thought of the consequences if whip wouldn't have got her on time. Others shivered too.

"Let's not think about what did not take place it will be better for everyone". Hop said and others agreed to it.

"Precious is badly shaken up, hell anyone would have been shaken up with this incident". Harries said looking at ri who was sleeping.

"We haven't been through it but the thought about it sends shivers down the spine and sweetie went through it she is traumatised with it we need to make her forget this". Deano said and others nodded.

"Yeah we all will make her forget this but it will take some time for her to cope up with it". Jeff said and they agreed to it.

Girls went to make dinner for everyone and boys went to help them in preparation. "Guys i talked to ro and manan about the legal guardianship thing they are very happy about it and i even told about how she opened up and they agreed to help us and are appointing a spy behind her soo called family to keep an eye on their activities". Hutz said and they got Happy listening to it.

"That's a great news now they won't be able to harm her in any way". Hop said and they agreed to it.

They got in a conversation soon dinner was ready. They had to cajole her and feed her dinner because she was sleepy and fussy due to cramps and fever.

After finishing off they decided to call it for the day as ri needed rest. Hop had given ri, hutz and whip a day off so that they could cope up with the incident and hutz could take care of ri. Hutz got things which might needed at night and once he was satisfied he got in the bed and slept pulling ri closer to him.

Here's another update. Hope you all are doing good. Do vote and comment feel free to give suggestions. Enjoy this update will be soon back with another update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 55
I do not, in any way own Bondi Rescue. I do own Hadlee and my story line. A Bondi Rescue fanfiction. I am aware that some of the epilepsy facts aren'...
67.6K 759 19
nova, she's a lifeguard at the world famous Bondi beach. she seems like a happy 16-year-old, but the truth is she has a dark side, ever since she wa...
8K 117 26
Jesse has been living his dream! After getting a second chance in life, he turned said life upside down and become a lifeguard on the world wide know...
3.1K 24 7
One- Shot Imagine on Bondi Beach Lifeguards Lifeguards I know/ will write about: a. Reidy b. Azza c. Whippet d. Hoppo e. Chappo g. Ryan Yerbury h. B...