Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)

433 6 0
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Reagan new what she had to do. But for now, she had to deal with the 'friends' she thought loved her dearly.

***

"Hey Reag, can you look over the drawing of you I did for my GCSE project?"

Reagan snatched it out of her hand.

For 4 years, these girls had been friendly, for it now being all just to make them look better. She had always known deep down, that the girls were better off than her.

Freya was an incredible artist. She was impeccably skilled when it came to the canvas. Ever since Reagan had known her, if she wasn't sketching different pieces, she's actually painting. Reagan's room is filled with paintings. Paintings of cartoons, tv characters and landscapes. But worst of all, paintings of the three girls. The three best friends.

Katie was musically skilled. She played a myriad of instruments. You could often find her fingers strumming a guitar or ukulele, her foot tapping the floor or her head bobbing to any form of music behind her. Whether it being lift music or restaurant music. She could sing just as well as she could play as well. Angelic, is the only word you could use to describe her voice. She had been singing since the age of 4. Ever since she was forced to go to a Steps concert with her family. After that life changing event, she knew music was her dream. Katie had wrote a number of songs, songs about love, heart break, family and, her best friends. Best friends.

"Sure"

Reagan smiled sarcastically. Taking Freya and Katie by surprise. Deciding to ignore the ticked off girl for now. She looked over once at the picture.

It was a great drawing, but unlike a few a months ago, when she would probably be smiling wildly. She saw someone who had been 'looked over' this entire time.

"Mhm"

She mumbled, sliding the drawing back to Freya, looking down at the table with gritted teeth. Her fingers were turning pale, thanks to how hard she was gripping to the edge of the table. This not going un noticed by Freya and Katie.

"What's wrong?"

Katie asked sweetly. Her voice sounding as sweet as a it always does. Reagan shook her head.

"Nothing"

She huffed out, resting her head on the table.

"No come on, we've been best friends for ever, I know when somethings wrong"

Reagan scoffed.

"Oh, have we? Best friends forever is it?"

Confusion took over the girls faces. Reagan rarely got angry, so to see her turn red from rage, was something the girls weren't expecting to see on a Thursday morning.

"What's got your nickers in a twist?"

Katie asked, chuckling at the end of the question.

"How could you guys use me like that?"

Reagan asked, believing what her neighbour had told her. And believing the girls knew what she was talking about.

"What are you on about?"

Freya asked, dropping her pencil on the table, facing the shaking girl fully. Katie had turned around in her seat, from previously working on science work on the computer.

"Have you not eaten enough today or something? You know what your like when you don't eat enough"

Katie commenting, meaning it to come across as caring. Reagan didn't hear it that way however.

"What are you saying? I eat too much?"

Reagan accused. At this point, she didn't know what to believe. Katie raised her eyebrows, shocked by Reagan's words.

"No! If course not, why would I say that?"

Another scoff.

"Oh please, I know what you and Freya have been doing this entire time, using me to make you look better"

The girls mouths dropped. This was completely out of left field. How could she accuse the girls for doing this. Truthfully, they've done nothing of the sort. They have treated her like a sister, cause that's what they've seen her as. She was a sister to the girls. And for her to accuse them for using her, it shocked them to their core.

"What are you talking about? How could you think that?"

Freya whispered.

"Oh come on let's face facts, you two are hotter than me, more talented than me and more popular than me"

The girls shook their heads, still shocked by the notion.

"Who told you that?"

Katie asked, getting a little annoyed at the assumption. Katie was a quiet and sweet girl, but when she gets accused of something she didn't do, her sweet and kind nature turns on its head.

"Simon"

Reagan stressed. The name 'Simon' falling from her lips, caused Katie to start laughing.

"Simon? He can't even spell. That's quite creative for him"

Katie finished her short laughing fit. Finally looking back at the shorter girl. Who was currently grinding her teeth very aggressively.

"Just admit it, you two are using me, to make you look more hot"

"Look, just because you think one of us is more hot, doesn't-"

"See! There it is, oh my god there it is"

"No, that's not what I mean-"

"No, that's enough. I'm done with this"

She began to walk away, grabbing her bag in the process. Saddened by the thought of loosing her friends, but glad that it was over.

Despite that fact that nothing was over, because nothing was started. The girls weren't using her at all. But if being away from them, made her realise that she was just being silly? They were willing to leave her to herself for a while. She however, was more than convinced otherwise.

Breaking away from her best friends, wasn't something she ever expected to do. The trio everyone thought would make it at least to each others weddings. Before the tears could fall, she set her sights on her mission. Her master plan.

Exiting the school building, she made her way to the football field. Knowing who was going to be there. Even though he shouldn't be.

"Simon!"

She shouted, jogging up to the boy working on his free kicks. Simon was classically handsome. Meaning he was built great. Also meaning he looked incredible in everything he wore, especially in his football kit.

"You shouldn't be out here"

She teased. Strutting over to the blonde. Her cheeky comment cause him to roll his eyes. Still annoyed by the fact he can't play properly. Simon huffed, going to walk away.

"Wait!"

She shouted, making Simon sigh, he turned around.

"What?"

He asked, walking back over to Reagan.

"I have a proposal"

Simon raised his eyebrows at the claim.

"Excuse me? I hate to break it to you missy, But I have a girlfriend?"

Reagan scoffed.

"Maddison? Yea, that's a real healthy thing you've got going"

Simon once again rolled his crystal blue eyes, beginning to walk away again.

"No wait, here me out please?

Simon stopped, turning around again.

"What is it?"

Reagan walked towards him, stopping in front of him, looking up at him, considering his great hight.

"I will help you pass science, if you help me"

He crosses his arms, looking down at the brunette. This was his chance to play football again.

"Okay, what do you need help with?"

She felt somewhat embarrassed by her request, hoping he wasn't going to take the piss. But knowing Simon, he probably will.

"I don't want to be a Duff anymore, and you seem to be the one to go to. Can you help me, De-Duff, please?"

Simon smirked. This was Reagan Jeffray, asking him for help. Reagan Jeffray. He stepped a little closer, leaning down slightly.

"You want me to help you 'De Duff' so I can play football again?"

Reagan looked down at the ground. She knew it was a tall order, but now Simon's gonna piss take.

"Ugh forget it then"

She huffed. She goes to turn away, before Simon grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Okay Jeffray, I'll take you up on that offer. But if I don't have at least a B+, there will be consequences"

He moved his finger up, to tap her once on the nose, making her scrunch her nose and swat his hand away.

"Okay cool, I'll drop off some revision work later tonight, and you can do whatever to help me"

Simon nodded his head. Shocked at himself for agreeing to this madness.

Time skip (Later that night)

Reagan knocked the oak front door. After about 10 seconds of standing awkwardly outside in the freezing cold. The door was flung open. Revealing Simon.

"Hello"

She smiled. Passing him a giant book. He almost dropped it, it was so heavy.

"Are you sure this is everything?"

He joked, causing Reagan to roll her eyes. She nodded and waited for him to do his end of the bargain.

"Right, for you, meet me at the shopping centre at 12:45 on Saturday, so we can shop for a new wardrobe"

Reagan sighed, not wanting buy a hole new wardrobe. She liked her clothes.

"Really? Do we have to?"

Simon pressed his lips together, nodding his head. Reagan dropped her head in defeat.

"Fine"

She sighed, turning back to her house.

"Goodnight Si"

He waved, him reciprocating.

If this is what it would take, Reagan was ready to switch it up. Who knows, maybe it will work out well for her. In ways she won't even expect.

***

Foreshadow? Maybe🤭🤫

I've used a few of the lines from the film, so I recommend you watch it, cause it's class 🙌

I'm not sure how many parts this is going to have. I've mapped the story out, and I think it's probably going to be about 5 parts. But I'm not sure.

If anyone has requests or suggestions, let me know.

Upvote cause you're all sick and I'm an attention seeking whore.

That's all until the next one.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 500 42
• complete • idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
70.1K 842 43
{COMPLETED} idk how often i will add to this, so bear with me. there wasn't really a lot of wroetofreezy content on here, so i decided to write a bo...
29.8K 208 27
'𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝' 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡~ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲...
86.5K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️