Yellow

By Orbit_insomnia_stay

I look down at my wrist and almost fall to the ground. What do I do? I'm only 17! "Am I a scary person?" Boo... More

Note before we begin
💛1💛
🌻2🌻
🌕3🌕
🌼4🌼
😺6😺
⚡7⚡
🌤8🌤
🍯9🍯
Author's note

💫5💫

19 0 0
By Orbit_insomnia_stay

"I mean, it makes sense now. Why she came here every day." Ye-na says.

Both of us don't really know what to do, and I don't really want to leave Han-sol by himself with a bunch of people he needs to impress.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see the girl who was at the counter. Her eyes are as wide as saucers and she looks panicked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She says quietly.

I exchange looks with Ye-na, who shrugs. I nod and she leads me to a different side of the cafe. I watch as she fiddles with her fingers.

"I'm sorry to bother you... but... um..." She then taps my hand.

I watch as her wrist turns yellow. My eyes widen and I quickly roll up my sleeve to reveal the same yellow mark.

"Please don't make a big deal out of this..." She pleads. "If my mom or Great Aunt Hyojin find out I'm dead."

Wait... Great Aunt Hyojin? Does this mean that the family Han-sol has to impress is also the family I have to impress? Well that makes things interesting.

"Also... how old are you?" She asks.

How old? "24. Why?"

She whispers something that I barely catch. Barely. I hear it. Before I can question further she whispers a please before pulling down her sleeve and going back to the counter. I pull down my sleeve as well before going back to Ye-na.

"You look shocked. What was that about?" She asks.

I shoot Ye-na a charming smile. "Nothing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...