The football player's cheerle...

By princesstreatment

(Book one of the rollercoaster love series) This is my take on the cliche (albeit awesome) football & cheerle... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42 *tw
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51: Nick's POV
52: Nick's POV
53: Nick's POV
54: Nick's POV
55: Nick's POV
56: Nick's POV
Character list!
Character list: Part 2: the adults
Harmless self promotion
Sequel announcement

41

17.4K 288 19
By princesstreatment

I reached around my back trying to zip up my short lilac dress. "Nick? Can you come help me?" I yelled. I didn't hear an answer or footsteps. "Please Nick? I need you."

"Coming Leia," he yelled.

I heard his footsteps coming upstairs. He knocked on my door. "Come in."

He opened the door and quickly closed it behind him. He looked me up and down. "Damn. corazón," he whispered. I smiled. "you're not wearing that."

I pouted. "Now that's rude," i said turning my head to look at him. I crossed my arms. "I thought I looked nice."

"You look too good."

"Will you zip up the back of my dress?"

He nodded and walked over to me. I pulled my hair over my shoulder. I tensed when his cold fingers touched my back. He slowly zipped up my dress. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "I'm guessing there is no way i can convince you to wear something else?" i shook my head. I turned around in his arms. He leaned forward kissing me gently.

"Again." he kissed me again. "Again." he moved his hands down and grabbed my butt lifting me up. I squealed. He walked us over to the bed. He threw me down making me bounce. He crawled on top of me. He kissed me harder pushing his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. He pulled my hips up to his. I ran my hands through his hair.

"Leia i brought the cup- oh my bad," said Tessa. Nick pulled away. I sat up on my elbows. "Sorry."

"It's okay," i chuckled.

"Um no it's not," groaned Nick. "we were just getting started."

I smacked his shoulder. "Stop it." i pushed him to the side as i rolled off the bed. "You brought the cupcakes?" i asked her as we walked out of my room.

"Yeah, they're in the kitchen and i also brought cookies."

"Perfect, Ricky is picking up drinks."

"What time is Ryder bringing Dana over?" she asked.

"They'll be here in like twenty minutes."

At the bottom of the stairs, Luke picked Tessa up by the hips. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Hi," she laughed. He pecked her lips before setting her back down on her feet.

"You went with the dress i picked," he said with a smile. She had on a simple yellow dress with a few black flowers and a pair of black platform combat boots.

"I chose this because i wanted to wear it," she said with her head held high. Luke rolled his eyes. She stepped past him.

I followed her into the kitchen. Ricky was in there setting up the food and drinks. He looked up. "You both look nice."

"Thanks." i grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured some into a red solo cup. I drank it. "Thanks for getting the drinks."

"Of course," he said. "Everyone is in the backyard and Ryder texted me that they are on the way."

"Perfect. Let's get these drinks outside." the three of us brought the drinks and cups outside where all of our friends were dancing to music. We set the drinks on the table. I put my fingers in my mouth and blew out a whistle. "She's on her way so hide." everyone nodded and did as they were told. I walked back into the house just as the doorbell rang. I opened the door. Dana, wear a crop blue sweater shirt and a black jean skirt, and Ryder were standing there. I wrapped my arms around her. "Happy birthday Dana bear."

"Damn, i thought you forgot."

"Why would think i forgot your birthday?"

"Girl i've been texting and calling you all day to hang out."

"Oh i'm sorry, i think i left my phone outside all day." i opened the door wider for the two of them. "Come with me, i'll go get it." i wrapped my arm around her shoulders. We walked out to the back yard.

"Surprise!" everyone yelled.

"Oh my god, you guys! Who's idea was this?" she asked.

"Mine and Ryder's," i said.

She wrapped her arms around me. "You are the best best friend." i smiled hugging her back just as tight. She pulled away. She turned to Ryder. "Thank you," she told him wrapping her arms around him. He hugged her back.

Nick walked over to us and grabbed my hands. "Come dance with me." i let him pull me towards the other people dancing. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck and put my hand on his chest as we danced. He pecked my lips. "You look so good." He twirled me around. I wrapped my arms around him pressing myself against him.

Dana walked over to us. Nick let me go so i could dance with her. Tessa jumped from Luke's lap and ran over to us. "You both are sleeping over tonight okay?" they nodded. "How was your day out with Ryder?"

She couldn't help but smile. "He took me out for an early lunch and then we went to a movie and then we took a walk in the park and then we came here. It didn't mean anything."

"Come on, i said that about Luke and now we're together," said Tessa.

"Ryder and i are different than the two of you."

"Are you though?" i asked. She shrugged. "We'll talk more tonight okay?" she nodded.

The three of us danced around together. We drank, danced, and had a fun time with all of our friends until everyone went home around midnight. We cleaned up the alcohol bottles and red solo cups. I made the boys go over to Nick's house for the night so the girls and i could be by ourselves.

I blended vodka ice cubes, strawberries, and raspberries and poured it into three cups. I mixed them with the leftover tequila, rum, and vodka we had from the party. The three of us walked upstairs to my room. We groaned when we saw the boys on my bed. "I thought we kicked you out?"

"You left your window open," Nick said with a shrug.

I walked over to him smacking his arm. "That doesn't mean you can climb through." he pulled me down to his lap. "Nick, you almost made me drop my drink."

He took it from me and took a sip. "Are y'all trying to get plastered? This is so much alcohol."

"That was the plan but the four of you ruined that," said Tessa sitting on Luke's lap who was sitting on my rolling chair.

Dana sat down next to Ryder. "Thank you guys for today, this has been the best birthday i've had in a while."

"You're welcome babygirl," Ryder said kissing her cheek.

"Well, if y'all are gonna hang out with us, i'll go make you guys so drinks." i handed Luke my drink. I walked out of my room. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me to see Nick. i raised my eyebrow.

"I thought you might like some help." he grabbed my hand swinging it back and forth as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed the fruit and alcohol. I reached for the blender but Nick stopped me. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I only got one dance with you tonight, i want another one." i smiled. A slow song started playing through his phone. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist pulling me against him. We slowly danced to the music. I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes. I felt him kiss the top of my head. We allowed ourselves to get lost in each other, not thinking about anything else or anyone else.
***********************************************************************************************
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a successful Black Friday experience!
Leia's outfit

Dana's outfit

Tessa's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 83 30
Delaney Hughes - Her hatred for a certain someone could be considered a passion at this point and her passion for hating August Carter is a full-time...
124K 3.7K 49
Oxford. Two overachievers. A series of murders. **please do not plagiarise my work. Enjoy!!
926K 19.5K 69
*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight for destruction. Following a breakup with...
58.3K 2.1K 22
Draco finds out about his Veela heritage and is doomed to die a slow death for failing to find his mate, Hermione. He uses an heirloom time turner to...