intoxicating. / / fred weasle...

By dottydot0305

Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presenc... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
the unread letters
Lily's Letter
alternative ending
thank you !!!
update // tik tok

Chapter 54

22.6K 702 1K
By dottydot0305

"If this goes bad, I'm sorry." Julia looked Maeve in the eye, "Don't die on me."

"I won't." She laughed, she took Julias hand and took a deep breath. "Amato Animo Animato Animagus" they said and then chugged the potion. Nothing happened at first but then slowly two became to shrink. Maeve picked up her hand and it was now substituted with a small paw. She looked up at Julia.

"Oh my gosh, Julia!" She laughed.

"What? What am I? And I ugly." Her eyes went wide, Maeve just lost it.

"You're.... You're a ferret." She laughed, "You're so cute!"

"Oh my gosh it worked! You're an otter!" She laughed

"An otter?!" Maeve laughed. Then the two transformed back into their normal forms.

"IT WORKED!" The two laughed

________

Padfoot

Mum is officially going to hate you. It was nice knowing you.

IT WORKED!! Me and Julia were able to transform successfully! Julia is a ferret, it was so funny. I'm an otter, thank Merlin. I was so scared I was going to be a hippogriff. As cool as that would be, can't really hide around campus as one. Not sure if I can hide as an otter, those are a tad out of the blue. But I'm an otter! How cool is that!

Just wanted to let you know I didn't die.

Love,

otter (we need to come up with a name.)

_______________

Whiskers,

Moony came up with it. I quite like it, he said he read in a muggle book that you can sense things with your whiskers. Be careful of McGonagall, she'll catch on. Im proud of you kid. Can't wait to see you for Christmas. Don't worry, your mum doesn't know.

Love you kiddo,

Pad and Moony

________________

Maeve and Julia sat Melvin and Fleet on the couch.

"Why are you guys acting so weird?" Fleet asked, "And don't say, Scamander is always weird. We know that. You guys are acting extra weird."

The girls just laughed, "are we acting weird Mae?" Julia winked at her.

"Not sure Jules." She smiled, "I do feel a bit weird...." She pretended to sneeze and then transformed into an otter. Then Julia laughed and transformed into a ferret. The boys shot up, and stood on the couch.

"BLOODY HELL!" Melvin shouted

"This is what you guys have been doing this past month." Fleet laughed getting down and scooping up Maeve up in his hands, "cute." He laughed. She jumped out of his hands and started to run around the common room. Julia transformed back, watching Maeve run around till she transformed back into herself.

"Cool, ain't it?" She smiled

"Bloody amazing!" Melvin laughed

"I think I'm gonna go scare some Gryffs." She laughed, "I'll be back in a bit." Before she walked out Julia called out, "Be careful Mae."

"Always!" She smiled leaving the portal.

Maeve turned back into the otter, hiding on the stairs waiting for someone to come by the Gryffindors portrait. Eventually Neville came up, and she followed him in without being seen. She noticed that their common room was quite empty, till she saw the trio and twins. The twins were playing chess and the trio was sitting on the couch talking. She began to run around the room, scurrying between all their legs. The trio lifted the legs as Hermione squealed. Then she jumped on Freds lap, and then crawled on his shoulder, pretending to want to watch the chess match. George had his mouth wide open and was pointing at Fred. Fred was just laughing because he knew it had to be Mae. She jumped off his shoulder onto the chessboard making sure she didn't mess up the game, until she took her paw and kicked one of George's pieces off the table and sticking her tongue out. Then she jumped back on the ground running behind the couch, and transforming back to herself.

"George, close your mouth. You'll catch a bug." She laughed as she fell into he couch between Ron and Harry.

"That's why you've been so weird this past month!" George jumped up from his seat standing in front of her. "Do it again!" he laughed. She transformed again, looking up at George. He jumped up and down clapping his hands and then she went back to herself.

"Cool, ain't it?" she laughed

"Bloody brilliant!" Ron yelled. Harry was laughing so hard. Hermione was just rolling her eyes.

"How'd you get in?" Harry asked

"Followed Neville." She laughed, standing up sitting in front of Fred. "So this is what the lions den looks like." She said as she looked around. "Sorry I ruined your game." She said as she moved one of George's pieces, taking out one of Fred's.

"You play?" George asked

"Barrel Champion. 5 years running." She winked at him, "hey Fredo" she smiled at him.

"Hey babe." He laughed, playing another piece. "It worked."

She clapped, and laughed "IT WORKED! You guys won't guess what Jule's is."

"Julia did it to?" Hermione asked, "I thought you were doing it by yourself."

"Wait you knew?" Fred asked.

"Grangers smart. She picked up before I even started the process." She laughed, "She figured out when you two kept bugging me about why I was researching mandrakes."

"Well whats Julia?" George asked.

"A ferret." She laughed

"No fucking way!? She's like Malfoy." George laughed.

"Oi! Malfoy wishes. She was so cute. She's brown with a cute little pink nose." She beamed.

"Miss Scamander, I think it's getting late. You probably should head back to the barrels." McGonagall had walked into the common room. "I am only going to assume you're here for Head Girl purposes." She winked

"Yes, ma'am." Maeve got up and headed to the door. "I will see you lot tomorrow." She said with a bow.

"See ya whiskers." Fred winked. She shook her head, sticking out her tongue.

When Maeve left, McGonagall looked at the group. "I hope you lot don't get any ideas from her." She turned to Harry, "I already had to deal with your dad and his buddies doing that."

"You aren't going to tell on her?" Hermione asked, Ron nudged her side.

"What would I tell on her about?" She winked, "Good night.." she smiled as she left.

"So your girlfriend is like the coolest." Harry said to Fred.

"I know." He went back to his game.

Maeve walked into the barrel laughing.

"How'd it go?" Fleet asked

"I scared them, ruined their chess game and sat on my boyfriends shoulder." She laughed. The three lost it. "I jumped off Freds shoulder onto their chess game purposely knocking Georges pieces off the board." She beamed, "Speaking of wizards chess, who wants to play?"

"Not me." Melvin laughed

"I'll go easy." She sighed

"You say that every time." He said getting out the board

"Yet, you still play with me." She smirked.

The rest of the night she played chess with Melvin, while Fleet waxed his broom and Julia painted her nails.

"Scamander, I forgot to congratulate you on becoming captain. You haven't brought it up." Fleet said putting down his broom. She went quite, looking at the board.

"I haven't actually told anyone, when I got my letter I saw the badge but I hid it."

"Why?" Melvin asked, Julia knew why.

"Because the only reason I got it, is because... you know..." She looked up from the game.

"He would be proud of you." Fleet sent her a smile, "He said you were the best player he had ever seen."

"It's just a badge, and I get to take control of practices. Nothing special about it." She looked back at the board. The group looked at each other.

"I'm proud of you." Julia smiled up at her. "He's probably freaking out about you being captain. He pretty much forced you to play and look at you, one of the best players at Hogwarts."

"You make me blush, Julia." She winked, "I guess people will find out at out first match when I shake hands with the other captain. It'll be another prank, by goody two shoe Scamander." She smiled, "I talked to Sprout and Hooch, and they're gonna charm our jersey to have his name and number on the backs for our first game."

"I like that." Fleet smiled, going back to his broom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 594 33
˜"*°• "𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖," •°*"˜ COMPLETED When Y/N Dixon gets her Hogwarts letter she is more than excited and her family come from all different...
109K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
1.6M 58.5K 68
"AUCH, I'M WOUNDED, SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!" he yelled loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up, the whole castle can hear you!" I...
170K 2.6K 82
You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unexpected way. You've become inseparable s...