Solar Eclipse of the Heart

By Lucy_Nara_1

Female Harry Potter x Fred Weasley. Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black over summer break of her second yea... More

Truth is out (Part 1)
News get's around
Wizengamot & Reunions
Getting to know the Family (Part 1)
Getting to know the family (Part 2)
Learning about Mom, Dad, and Uncle Regulus
Names Cassiopeia Has For Everyone Plus Ships
New Friends
Shopping and Catching Up
Resort
Emrydragon
Trio Ghost and the Entrance To The Common Room
Founders and Knights of the Round Table
The Dead Find Out Their Bloodline Continues

Truth is out (Part 2)

3.2K 63 38
By Lucy_Nara_1

No One's P.O.V

The group of four waited for about two minutes before they got called up. The goblin said, "State your name and your business." Cassiopeia said, "My name is Harriet Potter. My family manager said for me to come to claim my title's and that there have been a couple of discrepancies with my vaults." The goblin nodded his head and said something in his native tongue. Another goblin came up. That goblin said, "Follow me to Ragnock's office." The group nodded their heads and followed after the goblin.

After six minutes of walking the group gets to Ragnock's office. The goblin that took them there knocked on the door. Everyone heard a come in. The goblin opened the door and motioned for the group to follow him in. He said something on his native tongue to Ragnock then left. Ragnock said, "Please sit down we have much to talk about." The group sat down in this order. To the left to right was Narcissa, Petunia, Harriet, and Draco. Ragnock said, "To know what titles you have to claim we must do an inheritance test."

Harriet nodded her head. Ragnock took out paper and a dagger. He said, "Use the dagger to cut your palm and let four drops of blood land on the paper." Nodding her head once again Harriet grabbed the dagger and cut her palm. After the fourth drop of blood landed on the paper the dagger was clean and the cut on Harriet's palm was healed. Word's formed on the paper. Ragnock grabbed the paper and read it before handing it to Harriet and said, "It would be best if you read it out loud so everyone knows what is said." 

Harriet said, "Inheritance Test for Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black

Mother: Remy Hope Lupin-Potter-Black

Father 1: James Charles Lupin-Potter-Black (Alive, Unknown location)

Father 2: Sirius Orion Lupin-Potter Black (Innocent) 

Blood status: Pureblood

GodMothers: Alice Longbottom (Deemed insane), Marlene Mckinnon (Dead), Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Riddle, Nymphadora Tonks, Lilly Snape (Alive, Unknown location)

GodFathers: Frank Longbottom (Deemed insane), Tom Riddle (Unknown, Voldemort), Severus Snape, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black (Alive, France)

GodBrothers: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy

Heiress to: Potter, Lupin, Black, Riddle, Gaunt, Emry, Le Fay, Pendragon, Lestrange, Peverell, Evans, Snape, Prince, Greyback, Wyllt, Du Lac, Howell, Rosier, Tonks

Lady to: Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Mckinnon, Fleamont, Misstress of Death

Ability: Parslettongue, Metamorphagues, Parselmagic, natural occlumency, natural legilimency, Wandless magic, Communicate with animals, mind-reading (All blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty Potion: Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Molly Weasley

Hate Potion: Voldemort, Malfoy family, Severus Snape, Slytherin, Death Eaters

Love Potion: Ronald Weasley

Magical Core: 100% (50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Intelligence: 100% (65% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)." Narcissa said, "I don't remember becoming a godmother much less my sister marrying Riddle." Petunia said, "It could have been Dumbledore." Draco was looking at Harriet as she was panicking. The two ladies looked over to Harriet when they heard her breathing spike. Petunia was at Harriet's side fast then the snitch. After a couple of minutes, Petunia had gotten Harriet to calm down.

Timeskip brought to you by Sirius Black being your brother

Cassiopeia's P.O.V (Harry will be going by Cassiopeia from now on)

After claiming my titles Petunia, Narcissa, Draco, and I walked out of Gringotts. Draco said, "Cassiopeia I would like to apologize for the way I have been acting towards you in the past two years." I said, "Draco you don't have to apologize for that. I should be the one apologizing for the way I acted and for not accepting your handshake back in our first year." Draco held out his hand and said, "The name is Draco, Draco Malfoy."

Laughing I took his hand and said, "Nice to meet you Draco. My name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black." Petunia asked, "What should we do now?" Narcissa said, "The first thing we should do is get that idiot cousin of mine out of Azkaban." I nodded my head and said, "That would be a great place to start. Who will write a letter to Amelia?" Draco asked, "Why write to Amelia Bones instead of the minister of magic?" 

I said, "She is the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Susan had introduced me to her once. She is fair and she said if I ever needed anything she would help me to the best of ability." He nodded his head while Narcissa said, "You should write to her. And send the inheritance test with the letter." I nodded my head. Petunia said, "We should get going as it is starting to get dark out." Both Malfoys nodded their heads. Narcissa said, "Let us know what Amelia say's." I said, "I will. See you both next time."

Timeskipbrought to you by Regulus Black being your brother

Once Petunia and I got back to the house she told me to go shower and then come back down so we could both eat. I did what I was told. After a bit, I was walked downstairs into the kitchen and sat down at the table next to Petunia. We talk about something while we eat. Not long after we started eating we had finished. I was going to wash the dishes when Petunia said, "I'll do the dishes while you go write letters to your friends and Ms. Bones as well." I said, "Alright, but I will do the dishes tomorrow okay?" Petunia nodded her head then said, "Alright now get going."

I went to my room. I walked over to the desk I had in the room and grabbed a couple of papers and a pen. I started writing. After an hour or two I was done writings the letters. Grabbing the letters and inheritance test I got up from the desk and walked over to Hedwig and said, "This first letter goes to Mione, this one goes to Fred and George, this one to Neville, this one to Mr.Weasley, this one Percy, this one Bill, this one Charlie, and this last two papers to Madam Bones. Do not let anyone catch you or see you but those people girl. Now go." Hedwig hooted then took off flying.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was in the back garden with my parents when I saw Hedwig flew up to me and dropped a letter in front of me. She then took off flying. I looked at the letter then to my parents. My mom said, "Go on and read it, Hermione." Dad said, "Read it out loud we want to know how Harriet is doing." I nodded my head and opened the letter. I said, "It says 'Dear Mione, I have some bad news about Ron, Mrs. Weasley, and Ginny. I will tell you when we both see each other for school shopping. I made up with Malfoy so we should be good at Hogwarts. I also found out Harriet Potter isn't my real name. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black. We'll talk more when we see each other again. Lots of Love Cassiopeia'."

I said, "I can't believe what they have done to her. I do hope those three get what's coming for them." Mom and dad nodded their heads in agreement with me.

Fred's P.O.V

George, dad, Bill, Charlie, Percy, and I were in Egypt in Bill's place when we heard tapping at the window. I went to the window and saw Hedwig there. She dropped five letters in front of me then took off flying. I opened the window grabbed the letters then closed the window and made my way back to the others. I said, "There's a letter for George and me, dad, Charlie, Percy, and Bill." Dad, Charlie, Percy, and Bill took their letters from me. Dad said, "We all know the letters are from Harry. We should read them out loud. Fred and George you both should go first." We nodded our heads.

I opened the letter and George said, "It says 'Dear Freddy and George, Ron, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley have done some bad things to me. Do Not Do anything to them because I will have written a letter to Amelia Bones about them. I'm also going to be writing letters to Mr. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, and Percy. Enough about that, I have found out that Harriet Potter isn't my real name. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black. We'll talk more when we see each other again. Mischief Managed Choas Rebel'." Dad went second. 

Dad opened his letter and said, "It says 'Dear Mr. Weasley, I'm sorry to say this but Ron, Mrs.Weasley, and Ginny, have done some bad things to me along with Dumbledore. I'm going to write a letter to Amelia Bones talking about them. It is up to you to do something about those three. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black, not Harriet Potter. Sincerely Cassiopeia'." Percy went third.

Percy opened his letter and said, "It says 'Dear Percy, I'm sorry to tell you this but Ron, Mrs. Weasley, and Ginny have done some bad things to me. Normally I would have to you in detail with what they have done but I don't feel right saying what they did in case they read this instead of you. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black, not Harriet Potter. Sincerely Cassiopeia'." Bill went forth.

Bill opened his letter and said, "Mine says, 'Dear Bill, I'm sorry to tell you this but Ron, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley have done some bad things to me. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black, not Harriet Potter. Sincerely Cassiopeia'." Charlie went last. Charlie opened his letter and said, "She wrote 'Dear Charlie, I'm sorry to say this to you but Ron, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley have done some bad things to me. My real name it Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black, not Harriet Potter. Sincerely Cassiopeia'."

Dad said, "If there is going to be a trial against them I want you Bill to claim the Weasley sit and disown them." Bill said, "Alright dad." Dad said, "I'll need to write a letter to your uncles saying what your mother and siblings did. They are probably going to disown her." We all nodded our heads in understanding.

Neville's P.O.V

Gran and I were in the library when we heard tapping at the window. I got up from where I was and walked to the window. I saw Hedwig there. I quickly opened the window to let her in. Hedwig dropped a letter then took off flying. Grabbing the letter I closed the window and walked back to where I was before getting up. Gran asked, "Who is the letter for?" I said, "It is for me from Harry." Gran lifted a brow and said, "Well go on and read it out loud." I nodded my head.

I opened the letter and said, "She wrote 'Dear Nev, I have bad news about Ron, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. I'll tell you more when I see you again. I made up with Malfoy. My name isn't Harriet Potter. It is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black. I also found out we are god siblings. Again I'll tell you more when I see you. Lots of Love Cassiopeia'." Gran said, "Now I don't remember Alice or Frank agreeing to be godparents for anyone." I shrugged my shoulders and thought about what Cassiopeia had to tell me and about the three Weasley.

Amelia Bones's P.O.V

I was talking to Tonks about where she had wanted to go after she was a full-fledged Auror when we heard tapping at the window. I got up and went to the window and saw a snowy owl. I opened the window and let the owl in. The snowy owl flew in and dropped to letters on my desk and stayed there. Tonks and I looked at each other than the owl. I walked over to my desk and grabbed one of the letters. I asked, "Do you want me to read it out loud or not?" Tonks said, "If it is alright with you out loud would be fine." I nodded my head.

Opening the letter and said, "The letter says's 'Dear Madam Bones, Sirius Black did not rat my 'parents' out. I'm not too sure if he had a trail. Ronald Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ginerva Weasley, and Albus Dumbledore have done many bad things to me. The three Weasley's have been stealing from my vaults. Ronald Weasley and Molly Weasley have been giving me love potions without me knowing. Albus Dumbledore had taken me away from my family and left me in the care of one of my godmothers' sister. While the sister hasn't done anything but helps me her husband and her son have done many bad things to me. Dumbledore gave me loyalty and hate potion without me knowing. He also has blocked my magical ability, magical core, and intelligence. He also changed my name. My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black, not Harriet Potter. I have attached my inheritance test I took today to this letter. Sincerely Heiress Lupin-Potter-Black'. Read the inheritance out loud as well?" Tonks nodded her head yes.

I grabbed the other paper and opened it. I said, "The test says 'Inheritance Test for Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black

Mother: Remy Hope Lupin-Potter-Black

Father 1: James Charles Lupin-Potter-Black (Alive, Unknown location)

Father 2: Sirius Orion Lupin-Potter Black (Innocent)

Blood status: Pureblood

GodMothers: Alice Longbottom (Deemed insane), Marlene Mckinnon (Dead), Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Riddle, Nymphadora Tonks, Lilly Snape (Alive, Unknown location)

GodFathers: Frank Longbottom (Deemed insane), Tom Riddle (Unknown, Voldemort), Severus Snape, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black (Alive, France)

GodBrothers: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy

Heiress to: Potter, Lupin, Black, Riddle, Gaunt, Emry, Le Fay, Pendragon, Lestrange, Peverell, Evans, Snape, Prince, Greyback, Wyllt, Du Lac, Howell, Rosier, Tonks

Lady to: Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Mckinnon, Fleamont, Misstress of Death

Ability: Parslettongue, Metamorphagues, Parselmagic, natural occlumency, natural legilimency, Wandless magic, Communicate with animals, mind-reading (All blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty Potion: Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Molly Weasley

Hate Potion: Voldemort, Malfoy family, Severus Snape, Slytherin, Death Eaters

Love Potion: Ronald Weasley

Magical Core: 100% (50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Intelligence: 100% (65% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)." 

Word Count: 2317

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 863 23
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
913K 24.5K 70
Ever wanted to see Sirius Black and Remus Lupin try to raise a baby girl? Ever wanted to picture Mad-eye Moody at a tea party? Ever wanted to see Si...
493 30 13
Remus Lupin x Oc Charlotte Potter has always lived in her brothers shadow. Of course it is an easy place to be. Unseen and just living in her own wor...
41.2K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." ☆•★•☆ Cha...