The Dead Find Out Their Bloodline Continues

No One's P.O.V

Cassiopeia was the first one awake out of everyone besides the ghosts and paintings. She got ready and left her room to go to the common room. When she got to the common room she saw the paintings and ghosts were awake. She said, "Good morning everyone." The others looked at her and said their good mornings to her. They watched as she sat down on one of the chairs in the common room. Arthur asked, "Young Potter what is your real name?" Cassiopeia looked over to Arthur and said, "My real name is Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black." Helga asked, "Why did you say your name was Harriet Potter yesterday?" 

Cassiopeia said, "I'm used to introducing myself as Harriet Potter, not Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black." They nodded their heads. Cassiopeia knew she was going to have to show them her inheritance test. She opened her bag and looked through it for a moment before she found what she was looking for. She grabbed it and pulled it out. She looked over it for a moment before she held it out to Arthur. She said, "It would be best if you read it out loud so the others can hear it." Arthur nodded his head. He read out loud.

Inheritance Test For Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black

Mother: Remy Hope Lupin-Potter-Black

Father 1: James Charles Lupin-Potter-Black (Alive, unknown location)

Father 2: Sirius Orion Lupin-Potter-Black

Blood Status: Pureblood

Godmothers: Alice Longbottom (Deemed Insane), Marlene McKinnon (Dead), Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Riddle, Nymphadora Tonks, Lilly Snape (Alive, unknown location)

Godfathers: Frank Longbottom (Deemed Insane), Tom Riddle (Unknown, Voldemort), Severus Snape, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black (Alive, France)

Godbrothers: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy

Heiress to: Potter, Lupin, Black, Riddle, Gaunt, Emry, Le Fay, Pendragon, Lestrange, Peverell, Evans, Snape, Prince, Greyback, Wyllt, Du Lac, Howell, Rosier, Tonks, Knights of the Round Table

Lady to: Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, McKinnon, Fleamont, Misstress of Death

Ability: Parslettongue, Metamorphagus, Parslemagic, Natural Occlumency, Natural Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Communicate with animals, Mind-reading (Were Blocked by Albus Dumbledore, Now Broken)

Loyalty Potion: Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginerva Weasley, Molly Weasley

Hate Potion: Voldemort, Malfoy Family, Severus Snape, Slytherin, Death Eaters

Love Potion: Ronald Weasley

Magical Core: 100% (Was 50% Blacked by Albus Dumbledore, Now Broken)

Intelligence: 100% (Was 65% Blocked by Albus Dumbledore, Now Broken)

Morgana gasped. She moved so she was in front of Cassiopeia. She knelt in front of her and grabbed her hands. She said, "Sweetheart when did you take this test?" Cassiopeia said, "Over break. I was with my fake aunt although I still see her as my aunt." Morgana nodded her head. Salazar said, "My child were you abused?" Cassiopeia said, "By my aunt's former husband and son." Rowena said, "How dare they. How badly did they hurt you?" "Bad but they never touched me in any other way. They would just beat and starve me."

Godric asked, "Do your friends and family know about this?" Cassiopeia said, "Only my family and three of my friends know about it." They all nodded their heads. Helga said, "Maybe we should wake the others up before they miss breakfast." Cassiopeia had a smirk on her face and she said, "I've got that." The others nodded their heads. "Headmaster Dumbledore you need to leave now! No, don't get close to me! Professor Black, Percy, Cedric, Oliver, Lee, Fred, George help me!" Cassiopeia called out. Everyone could hear footsteps running.

They see Sirius, Percy, Cedric, Fred, Lee, Oliver, and George come out first with their wands out and ready to blast anyone. Hermione, Draco, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Susan, Neville, Dean, Seamus, and Pansy came out after them with scared and worried looks on their faces. When the older men notice Dumbledore wasn't there they brought down their wands. The younger year's face changed from scared and worried to relief. The ghost and paintings laughed at their new members. Sirius walked over to Cassiopeia and gave her a look. She looked around so she wouldn't make eye contact with her dad.

She said, "Sorry about that guys. I wanted to wake you guys up so you wouldn't miss breakfast. I also wanted to see how you guys would have reacted to if Dumble was here and I was calling out for help." Cassiopeia truly did feel sorry for waking them up the way she did and the others could see that and they said it was alright and not to do it again. Cassiopeia nodded her head and promise she wouldn't do it again unless it was really happening. The ghost and paintings could tell that their new members are very close to one another in different ways and they loved it. This is what the founders wanted from the start.

This is what the founders wanted from the moment they opened Hogwarts up to the world. They are beyond happy that these people in front of them are just the same as Morgana, Arthur, Merlin, and The Knights of the Round Table were when they had gone to Hogwarts in their younger years. They knew that these people in front of them are going to do great things.

Time Skip to their last class of the day

Word Count: 838