Shopping and Catching Up

Cassiopeia's P.O.V

I was waiting for Papa when I heard the Floo go off. I walked over to the Floo to see a woman with mid-waist brown-gray length hair. She has scars on her face. I asked, "May I help you, ma'am?" She turned to me and looked at me. She said, "I'm here to talk with Sirius Black." I nodded my head and turned my head away from her and called out "Papa there's a lady here to speak with you." Papa came into the Floo room. He looked at the lady and gasped. "Remy your here?"

The lady smiled and said, "What do you think Siri?" Papa ran at the lady and hugged her. He then spun her around. He then put her down and turned to me. He motioned for me to stand next to him and I did. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He said, "Pup met your mother again." I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. She said, "Oh cub. Cub you have no idea how much I missed you. Oh, I love you so much. I hope you know that I never gave up on you."

I started crying and said, "Mama I missed you too. I love you so much too. I know you would never give up on me Mama." Papa joined in the group hug. After a minute we all pulled away from each other. Papa whipped my tears away. Mama asked, "Where are you two going?" Papa said, "Well we are going to go shopping for Cassy's Hogwarts supplies. You want to join us?" Mama laughed and said, "Of course I'm going to go with you guys."

Papa and I smiled. I said, "Let's get going then. I want you both to meet some of my closest friends." Papa and Mama nodded their heads with a smile on their faces. Papa went first. Mama said, "I'll go with you cub." I said, "Okay Mama." We both went.

Time skip 

No One's P.O.V

Sirius, Remy, and Cassiopeia were walking when they heard "Hey Choas Rebel wait up for us." The trio stopped and turned around. Cassiopeia noticed two redheads. She smiled and said, "Hey Freddy Georgy. Where are the others?" The redhead on the left said, "They are in Flourish & Blotts waiting for us." Cassiopeia looked over at her two parents. They nodded their heads. The two redheads and the Lupin-Potter-Black family made their way to Flourish & Blotts.

Once they were all inside they found Cassiopeia's friends and godbrother. Cassiopeia said, "Alright everyone I would like for you to meet two of my parents. Remy Lupin-Potter-Black and Sirius Lupin-Potter-Black. Papa and Mama meet my friends from left to right. Bill Weasley," she pointed to Bill. "Charlie Weasley," pointing to Charlie. "Percy Weasley," pointing to Percy. "Fred Weasley," pointing to Fred. "And George Weasley. That is all the Weasley's that are here. My godbrother Neville Longbottom," she pointed to Neville.

"Cedric Diggory," she pointed at him. "Oliver Wood," pointing to Oliver. "Dean Thomas," pointing at Dean. "Seamus Finnigan," pointing at Seamus. "Lee Jordan," pointing to Lee. "Susan Bones," pointing to Susan. "and finally Hermione Granger," pointing to Hermione. Everyone said hello to one another. Hermione asked, "So can you explain what happened?" Cassiopeia nodded her head. Lee asked, "What do you want us to call you by?" Cassiopeia smiled.

She said, "You can call me Cassiopeia or something related to it." They nodded their heads. Cassiopeia said, "Dumbledore, Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, Ron, and a couple of others were had been giving me positions. Dumbledore took me from my real family and put me with the Dursleys. He made the other from my family forget about everything that had to do with me. James and Lilly are alive but we don't know where. Dumbledore made Papa stay in Azkaban up until this summer." 

Cassiopeia's friends were pissed when they heard what happened to her. Hermione asked, "Cass what happened with Malfoy?" Cassiopeia said, "Well he is my godbrother as well. One of the potions I had on me was a hate potion. It was keyed to a couple of people and one of them was the Malfoy family." Hermione nodded her head. Sirius said, "Let's continue shopping before it gets too late or the book readers start shopping for books." Remy, Cassiopeia, and Hermione said, "Hey!"

The others around them laughed. The three readers pouted at the others. Sirius kissed Remy and Cassiopeia's cheeks. He also ruffed Hermione's hair. Hermione moved away from him and tried to fix her hair. Cassiopeia moved closer to Hermione and said, "Here let me help you, Mione." Hermione said, "Okay Cass." Cassiopeia braided Hermione's hair and left two strains of hair out to frame her face. Hermione hugged Cassiopeia and Cassiopeia hugged her back. Hermione said, "Thanks, Cass. I love it."

Cassiopeia smiled and said, "Not a problem Mione. I can do that more for you when we get back to Hogwarts if you want." Hermione smiled and said, "Yeah I would like that if it doesn't bother you too much Cass." Cassiopeia said, "No it doesn't bother me at all." Hermione said, "Thank you, Cass." Cassiopeia said, "Not a problem Mione."

Time Skip to the Sorting

Word Count: 871