Wizengamot & Reunions

No One's P.O.V

It was time for Sirius Black's trial. Narcissa had picked up Cassiopeia and Petunia. They waited for the door to the Wizengamot to close. Draco had listened to Narcissa explain how Wizengamot worked to Cassiopeia and Petunia. By the time Narcissa was done explaining Wizengamot the doors closed. Everyone moved in their seats to look at the Chief Warlock who was Albus Dumbledore.

Dumbledore said, "Are there any new lords or lady's who wish to claim their seats among us?" Two lords and two ladies claimed their seats. Dumbledore said, "We are here for the trial of Sirius Black the third. Madam Bones will be questioning Sirius Black. Please bring in Sirius Black." Sirius was brought into Wizengamot and forced to sit down in a chair that had chains around it. The chains wrapped themselves around him.

"Sirius Black the third you are being charged with killing Peter Pettigrew along with 13 muggles. You are also being charged with telling he-who-must-not-named the location of James Potter, Lily Potter nee Evans, and Harriet Potter. How do you plead?" Madam Bones said. Sirius said, "Not guilty." Mummers broke through Wizengamot. Madam Bones said, "Give him the veritaserum." 

Nymphadora Tonks had given him the veritaserum. Madam Bones asked, "What is your name?" Sirius said, "Sirius Orion Black the third." She asked, "Did you kill Peter Pettigrew along with the 13 muggles?" Sirius said, "No, I did not." The mummers grew louder. Dumbledore said, "Everyone please be quiet and allow Madam Bones to finish." All the mummers stopped. Madam Bones nodded her thanks and asked, "Why do you say no?"

Sirius said, "I was nowhere near the area where Peter Pettigrew and the 13 muggles were killed." Madam Bones nodded her head and said, "Were you the secret keeper of the Potters?" Sirius said, "No, I was not." With that said everyone in Wizengamot was yelling. Madam Bones yelled "QUITE!" Everyone went quiet. Madam Bones said, "Explain why you weren't the secret keeper." Sirius said, "I wasn't the secret keeper because there was no reason for it. Lily Potter nee Evans does not exist neither does Harriet Potter."

Everyone was shocked. Sirius continued "James Potter married Remy Hope Lupin and myself. We had a daughter named Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black. Lily Evans married Severus Snape." Madam Bones nodded her head to Tonks to give Sirius the antidote. She then turned to Wizengamot and said, "Raise your wand if you believe Sirius Black the third is guilty?" No one raised their wand. Madam Bones said again, "Raise your wand if you believe Sirius Black the third is innocent?" Everyone raised their wands. 

Madam Bones said, "I Amelia Bones head of DMLE hereby declare Sirius Black the third innocent. As an apology, the ministry will give him 10,000 galleons and reinstate his previous title as Auror. The court is finished."

Sirius Black's P.O.V

While Amelia was questioning me I looked at the people in the stands. I noticed all the Blacks except my mother, brother, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Andromeda next to each other. In another, I noticed the Potters with the expectation of James's mother. And in another the Lupins expect Remy. Moving my eyes to the right I noticed Narcissa. And from Narcissa's left, I saw her son Draco, Petunia, and someone who looked like Cassiopeia.

After Amelia was done with her questions she nodded her head to a girl with purple hair and she gave me the antidote for veritaserum. While the antidote was taking effect Amelia said, "I Amelia Bones head of DMLE hereby declare Sirius Black the third innocent. As an apology, the ministry will give him 10,000 galleons and reinstate his previous title as Auror. The court is finished." The chains around me went back to their position before I was forced to sit down.

Everyone but, my family, the Potters, Lupins, Petunia, the girl with purple hair, and the girl that looked like Cassiopeia. Petunia said, "Sirius, it is good to see you again." I nodded my head and said, "Likewise Petunia." My father Orion said, "Sirius I understand if you are mad at us for not stopping Walburga from what she was doing." I shook my head and said, "No I'm not mad at any of you. I know what mother could do and no one could stop her."

The rest of my family nodded their heads. Remy's mother Hope asked, "Is it true that you, Remy, and James had a daughter together?" I said, "It is true but Cassiopeai was taken from us when she was a baby. And we hadn't been able to find her before I was taken to Azkaban." Petunia had placed her hand on the young girl next to her and pushed her forward. The girl didn't say anything as she pulled out a paper from her bag then handed it to me.

Once I was finished reading it I hugged her. The paper fell out of my hand and Petunia picked it up. Once I was done hugging Cassiopeia, Arctus asked, "Sirius what is going on?" I wrapped one arm around Cassiopeia's shoulders and held my hand to Petunia so she could give me the inheritance. I said, "Inheritance Test for Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black

Mother: Remy Hope Lupin-Potter-Black

Father 1: James Charles Lupin-Potter-Black (Alive, Unknown Location)

Father 2: Sirius Orion Lupin-Potter-Black (Innocent)

Blood Status: Pureblood

Godmothers: Alice Longbottom (Deemed insane), Marlene McKinnon (Dead), Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Riddle, Nymphadora Tonks, Lilly Snape (Alive, Unknown Location)

Godfathers: Frank Longbottom (Deemed insane), Tom Riddle (Unknown, Voldemort), Severus Snape, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black (Alive, France)

Godbrothers: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy

Heiress to: Potter, Lupin, Black, Riddle, Gaunt, Emry, Le Fay, Pendragon, Lestrange, Peverell, Evans, Snape, Prince, Greyback, Wyllt, Du Lac, Howell, Rosier, Tonks

Lady to: Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Mckinnon, Fleamont, Misstress of Death

Ability: Parslettongue, Metamorphagues, Parselmagic, natural occlumency, natural legilimency, Wandless magic, Communicate with animals, mind-reading (All blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty Potion: Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Molly Weasley

Hate Potion: Voldemort, Malfoy family, Severus Snape, Slytherin, Death Eaters

Love Potion: Ronald Weasley

Magical Core: 100% (50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Intelligence: 100% (65% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)."  Everyone but Petunia, Cassiopeia, Narcissa, Draco, and the purple-haired girl was shocked.

Word Count: 1022