Resort

No One's P.O.V

All of Cassiopeia's friends sat at their tables while they waited for the feast to begin. McGonagall had finished sorting the new first years when the sorting hat said, " Draco Malfoy, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Cedric Diggory, Susan Bones, Percy Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Lee Jordan, Oliver Wood, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, and Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black are to be resorted. I will call their names." 

Everyone was confused. Hermione turned to Cassiopeia and whispered, "Were you coming back with your birth name or your fake name?" Cassiopeia whispered back "I was going to use my fake name until Papa and Mama made a statement about me." The hat said, "Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black is Harriet Potter." Everybody but Cassiopeia's friends, her family, and Dumbledore were shocked. Those same people looked over at Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia didn't look at anybody. The hat said, "Draco Malfoy step forward."

This shook everybody out of their shocked state. Draco stood up and walked up to where the hat was. McGonagall placed the hat on top of Draco's head. The hat opened its mouth and said, "Emyrdragon!" Everyone was shocked to see a table pop up between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. A banner fell from the ceiling. The symbol on the banner was a dragon with a magical staff in its mouth. The colors of the bander were seafoam green and black. The colors on Draco's robes changed to match his new house.

"Daphne Greengrass step forward." The hat called as Draco went to sit at his new table. "Emyrdragon!" Daphne's robes changed colors just like Draco's. "Blaise Zabini step forward." Daphne sat in front of Draco. "Emrydragon!" Blaise sat on the right side of Daphne while the hat called "Theodore Nott step forward." Theodore looked to his friends to see them smiling at him and tell him to go. Theodore walked up and waited for the hat to speak. "Emrydragon!" Theodore let out a quiet sigh of relief while his friends clapped for him.

"Pansy Parkinson step forward." Theodore sat on the left side of Daphne while Pansy walked up and waited for the hat to speak. "Emrydragon!" Pansy's friends clapped for her while the hat called  "Cedric Diggory step forward." Pansy sat on the left side of Draco while they waited for the hat to speak. "Emrydragon!" His tablemates and friends clapped for him while the hat called "Susan Bones step forward." Cedric sat on Draco's right side while they waited for the hat. "Emrydragon!"

Her tablemates clapped for her as well as her friends while the hat called "Percy Weasley step forward." Susan sat next to Blaise while they waited for the hat. "Emrydragon!" His tablemates, friends, and brothers clapped for him while the hat called "Fred Weasley step forward." Percy sat next to Cedric while they waited for the hat. "Emrydragon!" His friends, brothers, crush, and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called "George Weasley." Fred sat next to his brother while they waited. "Emrydragon!"

His friends, brothers, crushes, and tablemates clapped while the hat called, "Lee Jordan." George sat next to Susan while they waited. "Emrydragon!" His friends and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called "Oliver Wood." Lee sat next to George but left a space between them empty. "Emrydragon!"His friends and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called "Dean Thomas." Oliver sat next to Lee and asked him why he wasn't closer to George and Lee told him why while they waited. "Emrydragon!" 

His friends and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called "Seamus Finnigan." Dean sat next to Oliver and asked the same question Oliver asked Lee before while the hat said, "Emrydragon!" His friends and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called "Neville Longbottom." Seamus sat in front of Dean and answered the questions the others had for him. "Emrydragon!" His friends, sisters, and tablemates clapped for him while the hat called, "Hermione Granger." Neville sat in front of Lee and answered the questions the others had for him while he threaten Fred and George if they ever broke his sister's heart. "Emrydragon!"

Her friends, sister, brothers, crushes, and tablemates clapped for her while the hat called "Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black." She sat in the space George and Lee left for her. "Emrydragon!" Her family, friends, crush, and tablemates clapped for her while she took the empty seat next to Fred. Dumbledore stood up and got everybody's attention. "Now that is out of the way we have a few new teachers here. First is Remy Lupin our new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. 

Next is Rubeus Hagrid is our new Care of Magical Creatures Professor. Next is Nymphadora Tonks as assisting Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. Andromeda Tonks is our new Med-Witch. And finally Sirius Black is our new Transfiguration Professor. Professor McGonagall will be focusing on her duties as Deputy Headmistress. Professor Lupin will become the new head of house for Gryffindor. And I myself shall become the head of house for Emrydragon."

The hat then appeared in the Great Hall and said, "No you don't Dumbledore. Your the Headmaster so you can't be the head of house to any unless you are acting head of house. Professor Black will become the head of house for Emrydragon." 

Time skip to their common room and dorms

Word Count: 884