Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 4

55.6K 1K 609
By Peachsk

Third Person

Owen woke up to someone poking his cheek. Repeatedly. His eyes fluttered over to see Cameron poking him with her little finger as half of her body lies on his chest. She starts giggling as Owen looks at her strangely. Glancing at the clock it read nine o'clock. Which made Owen groan. He had to remember now he had to take care of a five year old not a bunch of teenagers.

He wrapped his arm around the small girls body pulling her close. He got his hand and pushed her head down. Then closed her eye lides. "Sleep for five more minutes.."

It had went quite for a secound until giggles erupted throughout the room. Cameron started to poke Owen in the cheek.

"Owen I'm hurgwy.." On cue her tummy rumbled. Owens eyes fluttered open. He got up out of the bed walking over to his press to get a top to cover up. Cameron stood up on the bed watching Owens every move as he put a top on. Clutching her teddy closely.

Owen came over to her and lifted her. Putting Cameron on his him. They walked downstairs. Since it being a Saturday. The other two boys would be fast asleep.

They made there way into the decent sized kitchen. It was modern it had a white marble counter top and black cabinets. The floor was wooden. A island stood in the centre of the kitchen. It was occupied by two barstools. The kitchen had huge windows which you could see out into the small Backgarden. Occupied by two glass doors.

Owen let Cameron down as he had to have a look around for something she could eat. Once she was let down she made her way over to the big windows that looked out into the big back garden. She pressed her face up against the glass and her hands. Making her nose squish up againist the glass.

"Cam would you like some toast?" He said looking up from the press and once he saw his sister pressed up against the glass he couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"You can go out there later once you have something to eat and have a bath." He put two slices of bread into the toaster. Cameron made her way back of to her brother tugging on his tracksuit bottoms.

He looked down at her. "Can I bring my scooter out with me?" Her big eyes looking up to him.

"Yes you can later." Cameron started to jump up and down with excitement. Just then the toaster popped and Owen grabbed the butter for the toast. He cut it up into four squares so she would be able to eat it.

When he turned around she wasn't behind him anymore. He set the plate down on the counter and started to look for Cameron. Then he heard the TV turn on. When he walked in he saw the little girl sit in the middle of the couch that looked too big for her. Her tongue stuck out as she tried to figure out how to work the remote.

Owen went behind her lifting her up. "Ah I got got ya!" This caused the Cameron to Squeal and giggle. He grabbed the remote off of her.
"I'll let you watch cartoons if you eat your breakfast first." She nodded her head. He sat her back down on the couch. Grabbing the cut up toast and placing it on the small coffee table beside the couch.

Cameron got up and sat cross legged infront of the coffee table. Munching on a small peice of toast.
"So what do you want to watch?"

"Trolls!" She shouted

"Indoor voices Cam." He scolded putting on Tolls.

Seeing that Cameron was okay. Owen made his own way into the kitchen. Making himself a coffee and some boiled eggs. He could hear Cameron singing along to the movie in the living room next door.

Once Owens eggs were done. He made sure to check on Camer who had only ate two squares since he had left. He grabbed the remote and paused it.

Cameron immediately turned her head towards Owen giving him a death glare.

"Don't you look at me like that. Cam you need to eat the rest of your toast or you can sit in the kitchen with me and watch Trolls after."

"Okay." Cameron picked up another square of toast and started to eat it.

Owen was happy so he unpaused the film and went back into the kitchen. Mason stood there making himself some coffee.

"Your up early." Mason turned to Owen. Stiring his coffee around.

"Ye well we have a five year old around now. She woke me up at nine." Mason laughed at Owen because he knew Owen was never an early riser on his days off.

"I'll bring her down next time." Mason said taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'll go in and check on her. You just eat your breakfast." He patted Owens shoulder and made his way into the sitting room. Where Cameron sat staring up at the TV infront of her.

He sat on the couch. Peering over her shoulder to make sure she is eatting which she wasn't.

"Cameron you have to eat your food." Cameron jumped a little she hadn't noticed one of her brothers came in. She did what she was told taking another square of toast and eatting it.

Her attention moved to Mason who sat on the couch with his coffee watching her.

"Which one are you again?" She asked innocently.

"I'm Mason."

"I'm Cameron" she held out her small hand which was covered in greece from the toast for Mason the shake. He laughed and grabbed a tissue wiping her hand before he shook it.

She then turned her attention back to the TV and ate some more. The movie was soon over. Once it was Mason wiped down her hands. Owen then came in.

"Come on Cam we need to get you ready."

"Where are yous going?" Mason asked .

"She wants to go out the back but I need to do some grocerie shopping, I also have to find so stuff. You the house isn't really child friendly." Mason nodded.

"I'll get the shopping if you want." Mason suggested.

Which Owen nodded his head. He went over to Cameron and grabbed her hand.

"Come on we to get you cleaned up.." One thing Cameron hated was baths. She never even let her Mom give her baths. She tried to run away but was pulled back forgetting Owen was holding her hand.

They had gotten up the stairs. Owen brought them into his bedroom to pick out something for Cameron to wear. Once he let go and had his back turned to him. She dashed out of his room. Running into a random room. Hopping up onto the bed bed and hiding herself under the covers.

When Owen heard the little of patters of feeg. He turned to see Cameron wasn't there. "Cameron! Come out! Come out whenever you are!" He walked out of his room. Hearing muffled giggles coming from Masons room.

When he walked in his eyes darted to the bed. In the middle of the bed there was a little lump piking out. You could here muffled giggles.

"Cameron are you in here?" He shouted out in the room well aware of her presents. He could still hear the giggles. He sat down on the bed.

"Hmmm? I don't think beds are suppost to have little lumps?" He said poking the little child. Which made her giggle even more. He soon ripped the blanket off the little girl. Swooping her up into his arms. Which earned a little squeal.

"I don't like baths." Cameron huffed crossing her arms.

"Okay I'll make a deal if you let me wipe down your face and hands. You can have a bath later. How does that sound?" She took a minute to answer.

"Good" she held up a small thumbs up.

Owen held her in his arms. He didn't want to put her down incase she would run away again. They made there way towards the bathroom. There was only one in the house so now the boys had to be mindful of a girl now living in the house.

He placed Cameron on the sink counter. Grabbing a clean face cloth that probably has never been used. Putting a bit of warm water on the cloth.

"Close your eyes." Cameron closed her eyes as Owen wiped her face down. She then reopened them holding out her hands which her then wiped down.

He rinsed the cloth under the tap leaving it at the side of the sink.
"Okay we need to brush your hair and then teeth. I'll be back in a second don't move." Just as he was about to leave Noah walked in not noticing the two of them.

"Noah can you just watch her for a second. I just need to grab some stuff." Owen walked out not giving Noah a chance to detest. He really need to go the toilet but his little sister was sitting there.

She waved at him. Which he smiled back. He took her off the counter and placed her outside the door. Cameron was about to say something to Noah but he closed the bathroom door and locked it.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to get in trouble because Owen had told her to sit there. So she made her way towards his room. He had a pair of black leggings picked out and a small grey wooly jumper she would only wear on cold days. He was surprised to see he walk in through the door.

"That other boy is a meanie. He locked me out!" She huffed crossing her arms. Owen would have to have a chat with him later.

"It's okay we will just get dressed first then you can brush your teeth."she nodded her head. He then helped her get dressed. Now was time to bursh her hair. He took out her small princess hair brush. He sat her on his lap brushing through the knots.

"Ow! O your hurting me"

"I'm sorry Cam I'm not very good at this." This time he did it more gently. He didn't know how to do hair styles he would have to figure it out.

He then went back to the bathroom were he helped her brush her teeth.

When they went downstairs Noah was scrolling through his phone on the couch and Mason was watching the news.

"Any of you know how to do hair?" Owen asked.

"I do" Noah said the othe two boys gave him a weird look.

"I just know from girls that are friends." He shrugged. Cameron was holding Owens hand when he gave her the brush and a bobbin and pushed her towards Noah.

She tugged on his tracksuit bottoms since he hadn't changed yet. He bent down so she could whisper in his ear. "But he's a meanie." She pointed towards Noah.

Noah did feel bad for their last interaction he is just not morning person even though it was going on twelve in the day. Owen glared at Noah.

"It's okay he is just a grumpy pants in the morning don't tell him I said that."

"I won't" she whispered back. She the made her way over to Noah. He patted his lap and she got up. He then brushed through her hair and started plaitting it. She was humming 'Can't stop this feeling' from trolls as Noah plaited her hair.

"So I'm going to have a look online for some second hand stuff like carseats and stuff since we don't have the money for new stuff. Mason your going to do shopping and Noah can you please keep an eye on Cam." Owen said giving a pointed look at Noah.

Noah had finished Camerons braid. He tapped her shoulder to tell her she was finished. She made her way towards her bag and pulled out her crayons and colouring book. And sat at the coffee table. In her own world. They all looked at the little girl in awe.

Mason and Owen left to get ready for the day. While Noah was incharge of keeping an eye on Cameron.

"So meanie whats your name?" Cameron asked looking up from her book.

"Noah" he replied ignoring the fact she had just called him meanie.

"Well Noah Can we go out the back?" She said looking up at Noah.

"Sure just let me get my runners on." He got up and ran up the stairs to get his runners. Cameron just continued to colour.

He came back down. "Come on lets go!" He waved for her to follow him.

"Owen said I could bring my princess scooter outside." She pointed to the scooter in the hall.

"You sure?" He said crossing his arms.

"Positive!" She did the exact same thing as he did.

He picked up the scooter and unlocked the back door letting her go out a head of him. She skipped down to the door. They stepped outside and she took the scooter off of Noah going up and down the little path in their Backgarden. Humming.

Mason came out "Cameron come here!" He had her jacket in his hands.  She scooted towards him putting her arms in the holes of her jacket. "Were going to have to get you a warmer jacket. We don't want you getting a cold." She nodded and continued to scoot up and down the path.

Noah sat on his phone as she entertained herself. By this time  Mason had already headed out and Owen was sitting in the kitchen on his laptop looking for things for second hand.

"Come on Cameron let's go back inside and get something to eat you've been out here all day." She wasn't listening to Noah and started to chase after a butterfly around the garden forgetting about her scooter.

Noah got up and lifted her off the ground causing her to shriek. "Come on cheeky monkey. You need something to eat." Noah brought her back inside. Setting her on the ground she ran into the sitting room grabbing her colouring book and colours. Also grabbing Ellie which she had left there this morning.

She placed her colouring book on the counter and her colours.

"Help!" She poked Noah who was in the middle of making her some noodles. He brought the bowl over to the counter and lifted her up sitting her on his lap. While he sat on the barstool. Noah fed her some noodles as she coloured. Making sure she ate.

Mason soon came in with the shopping as Cameron coloured.

They all thought to themselves maybe this was easier than they thought. But it was only just the start....

There we go Chapter four...

Camerons first day in the house. I'm sorry if it was boring but I'm trying my best here. I honestly didn't know how to end this chapter.

Hopefully I can get another Chapter out tomorrow....

What do you think of her brothers so far?

Any opinions??

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment....

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 9.3K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
6.5K 261 20
Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first because then you'll just get confused. Cred...
109K 2.9K 14
Elijah was the youngest amongst the five, bullied and stereotyped as the weak shit of the family, his brothers were never really fond of him. Little...
92.8K 5.2K 12
in which hwang hyunjin fell in love with the guy in skirt. "w-who's that? h-he's hot.." 12 chapters✔️ started: 20/07/20 completed: 30/07/20