The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your ForgivenessοΏΌ
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

80. Its Purpose

15.7K 626 992
By strawb3rryluv

SERAFINA POV:

"NO!" I heard Joshua and Raphael shout angrily.

"What's happening?"

"She... is submitting." Daegan spoke in disbelief.

"What?"

"You can't!"

"Don't give up."

"Absolutely not!"

"DO NOT DO THIS!"

Pietro pulled me up from the floor, "That's great darling, I'm glad you finally came to terms with this whole ordeal. Any longer and I would slaughtered your entire family in front of your precious eyes. It would have been the most beautiful moment, wouldn't it?" He grabbed my face roughly.

"Dad why aren't you doing anything? DO SOMETHING! PLEASE!" Stefano shouted terrified.

"I trust your sister." He mumbled back with conflicted eyes and pain in his voice.

I felt my heart clench, he has no idea what I did for this whole family. This may be the last time I will even get to glance at them, I was scared all over again. It was a waiting game and I needed it to be over as soon as possible, so the pain will be gone.

It wasn't until I finally heard his voice.

"If you didn't hear her correctly earlier, she said she would never give up to you."

"That means she was not talking to you." His voice called out, "Let her go now!" He growled possessively.

He coughed and blood started pouring out of his mouth, "M-my Queen. I know he hurt you b-but don't- don't be afraid of him. He w-will come. I will always protect you. I-I promise." He choked out and the blood ran down his neck, "She was never pregnant. You know what I'm talking about. Find all the traitors Serafina. F-find t-them." He muttered.

"Vater?" (German "Father?") Pietro asked shocked letting my face go.

"Bruder?" (German "Brother?) Jonas breathed.

His blonde hair fell perfectly over his forehead and he looked like he didn't age a single day. His eyes met mine and he smiled before looking at his son.

"What the fuck?!" Literally almost everyone else said.

The rest of them just stood there jaw dropped and wide eyes.

"Do not call me that it's disgusting." Petro spat at his son finally revealing himself, "I also see you've been trying to take what's mine." He glared darkly.

Pietro's mouth opened and closed, "But you died. Ivan told me- you were shot in the head." He gaped at him.

"Yeah I'm not really here, you're just seeing me because you're crazy. God what a fucking idiot you are." Petro rolled his eyes.

"It was the wrong spot." I blinked looking down.

"What does that mean?" Dad looked at me with a bit of hurt in his eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

Petro came in and said we were going to have some sort of playtime. I refused telling him to die so he hit me a few times in return.

"Let's go." He rolled his eyes untying me.

"No!" I shouted and started kicking.

I accidentally kicked his head and he let go touching his head before glaring at me.

"How many times have I told you wrong fucking spot! It doesn't do shit to hurt me, it just pisses me off!" He yelled slapping me.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! EXPLAIN IT YOU BIG DUMB BUTT HEAD!" I yelled back.

He stepped back, "When I was younger my friends and I were playing at the park. We tried to see who could climb the highest in the tree. I was close to the top when my hand slipped and I fell, effectively cracking a small part of my skull. In the hospital the doctor had to put in a small metal plate to shape it back together. I was supposed to get it removed but my parents didn't care and never took me. You keep hitting that spot and it doesn't hurt. It makes me mad." He gritted out grabbing my arm roughly.

"You want to hurt me? Then try something else." He laughed and pulled me out of the basement.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"I see you have taken the chip out." He smiled at me, "I never died from the bullet. A friend saved me just in time before I bled out completely. The bullet did manage to scrape another piece of my skull but the metal did stop it. I was in a coma the first 5 years after that." He announced loudly.

Someone grabbed me and put a knife to my throat, "I honestly don't care. You were a shit father but listen old man, Serafina is mine. If I can't have her then neither can you." Pietro spat holding me tighter.

Petro laughed and picked up the contract I threw on the floor, "Pietro let her go before I kill you myself. I highly suggest you do what I say, I don't feel like doing much work today." He spoke reading the contract.

"Serafina what is that?" Valen looked at me with a panicked expression.

"What is the contract for?!" Leo shouted when it was still quiet.

"Stella, what does that contract do?" Sanny breathed looking at the stack of papers.

I couldn't answer them.

"SERAFINA!" Stefano screamed.

My lips parted but I couldn't say the words.

"Princess?" Dad frowned, "The purpose?" He looked so scared.

"Pietro let her go." Petro sighed annoyed looking up.

"SHE IS MINE NOW!" He yelled.

Petro tutted shaking his head, "Not according to this. Do you want to know its purpose?" He smirked, "It is a marriage contract between her and myself. Already signed and approved. Now get your hands off my wife." He snarled harshly.

There was gasps and looks of disbelief going around everywhere.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Valen screamed being held back by Brandon.

"Beloved." Petro tilted his head at me.

I elbowed Pietro and twisted his arm roughly before throwing him off but he was still frozen. Petro smiled as I walked to him and he cupped my face when I finally made it in front of him.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you my beloved. I'm here now." He kissed my head.

"Serafina?" Dad called out from behind me confused.

"Serafina baby, he-he hurt you before he'll do it again." Mom blinked furiously as her eyes darted between us.

Petro ignored her and took out something small from his pocket before showing it to me. It was a German posy ring, the band was thick and it had an intricate design. I could see the name König engraved as part of the design along with his family crest in the center. When he moved I caught a glimpse of the inside and the word beloved was engraved boldly. He lifted up my hand and slipped the ring on my finger. It felt cold, heavy, and just in general made me feel different. Petro gazed at my hand and smiled widely bring my hand to his lips and I sucked in a breath.

"I would never imagine hurting her. Besides it's part of the contact now, I can't lay a hand on her like that ever again. It was the one and only clause that Ivan demanded to be on there, he loved his queen and even went against me for her. Ivan found me that night he went to go see Jonas, it's why he was late that morning. I'm so sorry my love, but he died an honorable death protecting you." Petro's eyes softened as he saw my own glass over.

"Question?" I whispered.

Petro's eyes stayed on mine and he nodded, "I remember, where are they? Did you use them?" I asked quietly.

"Use what my love?" His thumb trailed across my cheekbone.

My hand went to his wrist, "Did you take them? Did you take the eggs?" I bit my lip.

He nodded, "I had them. But I destroyed them a few days ago because I knew you'd do the right thing. Don't worry my love, the only way you will have a child is naturally." He reassured.

"Promise?" A tear fell.

He wiped it away, "Have I ever lied to you?" He murmured softly.

I shook my head and he smiled happily, "If you remember then you also remember what I told you about him. He can't make his own plans, who is actually in charge?" He turned me around to face everyone.

"Them." I looked at my old fake grandparents.

"Very good beloved." He praised from behind me.

"You know what they did?" I asked still watching them.

Both of them took a step back, "What are you talking about my love? Did they hurt you?" He frowned standing in front of me.

"Hurt me? He raped me, she held me down." I answered distantly.

His lips parted and he stood there blinking trying to process what I said with furrowed brows.

"The chip?" He asked and I nodded.

"You touched her?" He snarled at the old man walking over to both of them, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Holding her down while your husband raped her?!" He yelled making her old face pale.

"Petro, nephew please!" They cried pathetically.

Petro took out his gun and shot them both in the head two times and chest three times. I turned my head and my eyes accidentally connected with Aidan who shook his head in denial.

"What about you son." He spat the word in disgust, "Are you going to apologize to my wife for what you put her through? What you did to her." He pointed the gun at Pietro's head.

"No fuck you, all you will ever be to me is a sperm donor. You were never there for me when I was younger!" Pietro yelled.

Petro groaned throwing his head back, "I get it now, I totally get it. It makes sense now, I always thought how could my dad hate me? But with you I know see his point of view on it and I don't blame him." He shrugged, "But also do not call me your sperm donor because you weren't wanted or planned. Do I look like some Angel giving away free sperm so someone could have my child? No you were just a mistake- I believe it was because the condom broke." He said thoughtfully.

"See what I mean! You're a horrible father!" Pietro pointed out.

"No, just to you. You're an abomination. We should have just accidentally got rid of you." Petro rolled his eyes annoyed.

Pietro started getting upset and made a move towards his father throwing a punch. Both of them started fighting and did not go easy on each other.

"Grab her!" Pietro shouted to his men.

"You will not touch my wife!" Petro growled and lunged for him.

That's when all hell broke loose again and everyone started fighting. My eyes darted around looking for one person when I spotted her.

Skylar was trying to get away from a guy holding her and I made my way through all the people. Someone grabbed my arm and I spun around kicking him in the chest making him grunt and fall. A woman came up to me and smirked as she got in a fighting stance. I rose an eyebrow pretty amused with her, she lunged so I side stepped grabbing her arm and elbowed down full force. Her arm cracked and she screamed as I dropped her and walked away. I went up behind the man getting him into a choke hold and snapped his neck quickly. Skylar turned around confused until she saw me and backed up.

"I won't hurt you, come with me I'll take you to Killian. I'm Serafina, his friend." I held my hand out.

She looked at it cautiously, "Thunder is just the sound of the gods bowling." I said making her gasp looking up.

It was her and Killian's code... for what? I don't know, but he said she'd understand and listen.

She took my hand and I looked around through all the fighting and dead figures. My eyes caught the sight of red hair next to jet black hair so I pulled her along. We were halfway there when a guy jumped in front of us and I put her behind me.

"You the yes boss heard? coming me with you now are." He thick German accent hissed.

My eyebrows furrowed, "I'm sorry buddy, but... that's not how you say that..." I shook my head and he looked confused, "Did you mean to say, 'You heard the boss yes? You are coming with me now." like that?" I asked slowly.

"Ja..." he nodded thankfully.

I smiled sadly, "It's okay buddy, you almost had it but how about... no." I deadpanned and charged for him.

His eyes widened and didn't have time to react and I swiped his legs from under him. When he hit the floor I elbowed his gut and knocked him out with a punch to the head.

"Come on." I waved at a frozen Skylar.

We were moving swiftly when I saw three guys take down Valen when he was looking around, I guess for Brandon. My eyes darted around to see if anyone else saw but they didn't and I grunted in frustration.

"Biscuits dude!" I groaned, "Stay behind me at all times Skylar. I mean it." I told her sternly and she nodded.

My feet moved quickly and I jumped on the first one's back before he started struggling him my hold. He gasped for air and I tightened my arms until he was breathing anymore. Taking my guns out I pointed one to each of the other two.

"Get off him before your whole head gets blown off. The only person allowed to kill him is me." I said coldly.

They put their hands up and I shot them both before helping Valen up.

He looked at me, "So you're a König now?" He spat disgusted.

What did I expect.

"Keep your eyes up, this is war. Next time you're tied down I won't be there to help." I muttered turning around.

I grabbed Skylars hand and we took off again but I got tackled making my guns disappear somewhere, and earning a groan from me.

"How the hell are you still breathing? You're literally covered in blood." I breathed out standing up.

"He shot me in the chest. It hurts like a bitch but it hasn't kill me yet, not until you're dead. This is all your fault Serafina, if you weren't alive he wouldn't want you and we'd be happy!" Alexandra shouted crazily.

"It's not my fault he's a psycho, I mean come on... I'm a married woman." I mocked with a smirk.

She scowled, "You stole Pietro from me! We were going to have a child and be happy! He was the love of my life but he only wanted you. You ruined my entire family!" She screamed.

"Crazy lady... your entire family ruined me. I just happen to believe in the phrase 'It's nice to return the favor' and that I did." My smirked widened.

She took out a gun, "FUCK YOU! You are such a little bitch Serafina! I'm doing everyone a favor by killing you! No one would even miss you. Everyone would be happier not having to deal with you. You're just a burden to everyone you know!" She yelled shaking.

Ouch, no need to speak facts that bluntly.

"A bit harsh no? Would it kill you to be nice to your victim? Tell me I'm pretty at least." I rolled my eyes.

Her face turned red, "I will see you in hell Serafina." She gritted out and she pulled the trigger.

The bullet flew threw the air and both of us watched it go right towards me. At the last second a body jumped in front of me and Alexandra was shot in the head. I gasped as the body stumbled back into mine and I lowered us both slowly.

"Petro?" I frowned moving his blonde hair out of his face.

"Hey beloved." He whispered softly.

"Why did you do that?" I asked confused.

He chuckled but it turned into a cough, "After all these years I don't think you fully understand how much I mean it when I say I love you. Because I do, I love you Serafina." He said with raw honestly.

"I kind of killed you." I muttered.

A small smile graced his lips, "Maybe so but I still love you. I admit I came about it all the wrong way and maybe if I done things differently or waited it would've turned out better. We both could've had the lives we dreamed of." He breathed.

I took a deep breath, this was the last chance I'd probably get to tell him. We have no idea what is going to happen next.

"You know I may have hated it all but I wanted to thank you." I put a hand on his cheek.

"For what?" He furrowed his brows.

"I may have gone through hell and back but I got a lot of good and bad from from it. The good being you helped me become the person I am today even though it sucked. You taught me a lot. In some way I'm thankful because I also got my family from it. That was the best thing to ever happen to me even if it wasn't planned." I explained.

He coughed holding his wound, "Stop acting like I'm dying, I'm sure I will be fine... maybe. If I die then I die but you need to go to your family beloved. I know you need to go and that's fine, so I'll see you at the end or you'll see me. Now go." He pushed me softly.

"Skylar." I pulled her along.

We started running until I saw the family all fighting together but I didn't have anything on me.

"Stop I need weapons. Don't look at the bodies, look for your brother." I told her and turned to a few dead bodies.

"Okay." She nodded and turned around.

"Ew gross why is it yellow." I whined kicking a hand away.

I grabbed a gun before checking the ammunition and put it in my holster. I found two knives and grabbed them putting one away and keeping the other out.

"Do you see him?" I turned around.

I'm getting tired of these moments.

Pietro was behind her literally going to stab her in the back, well the back of her neck. I ran and in slow motion I brought the knife up aiming for his throat as my other hand pushed Skylar away roughly. In that moment it was slow motion and his eyes widened as the knife was an inch away. Skylar was a bit taller than me but since he was taller and aiming down it went straight into my chest. My knife lodged into his throat and I opened my mouth letting out a silent scream.

"SERAFINA!" Skylar screamed.

Skylar caught me as I collapsed and I felt like I couldn't breathe- it hurt too much.

"It's okay, it's okay, they're coming." She cooed holding my face.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Tears started running down her face, "Serafina, please don't die." She begged.

"GET THE AMBULANCE!"

"SERAFINA!" I heard dad scream.

His face came into view and he paled looking at the knife in my chest.

"B-baby?" His voice cracked.

A tear fell and I tiredly lifted my hand to wipe it away, "I h-hate s-seeing you c-cry." I coughed.

"GET THEM HERE NOW!"

"Why did you do that?" Skylar cried.

I gasped, "P-promised your b-brother you would b-be safe. A-always... keep them." I choked out.

"Serafina baby I need you to be strong okay? I need you to fight for me." Dad shook trying to stop crying.

I felt everyone surround us, "S-she is safe now." My eyes met Killian's, "You a-all are." I coughed harshly making my chest hurt.

"Princess please." Dad grabbed my face, "I can't live without you. I need you." He sobbed.

"W-who knew I w-would be m-married, w-widowed, and dying in o-one day at s-seventeen." I chuckled bitterly but stopped from the pain.

Sarcasm- I did, I knew.

I heard sirens behind the screams and yells of everyone but it was muffled like I was underwater.

"D-daddy?" My lips trembled and I tasted blood.

"Yes baby, I'm here." His thumb ran across my cheeks gently.

"T-the contract... it's all... there..." I breathed out and my eyes rolled back.

"Serafina? Baby?"

"Serafina!"

I couldn't opened them.

"Serafi..."

"Open y-"

The pain hurt so bad.

"Sera..."

Maybe this was the end.

"Se..."

But they were safe.

That was its purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey cuties, hehehehe what are you up to? How is the weather? Like is it sweater weather yet? What about the sky it's pretty huh? Also where can I find a good pink wig Bc like all the ones I've seen look hell a fake. I just need one but no all of them are either neon pink or look like a mop of plastic hair. Anyways please stay safe, my love and blessings to you cuties. See you soon... or not hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
975K 24.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
1M 27.4K 69
The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is. An assassin. A ruthless, cold hearted...