His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XLVII

3.1K 214 110
By CHOCOHONEY-

Good evening lovelies 🥰
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung noticed the limp Yeona had as she approached him. With teary eyes, Wooyoung ran up to the girl and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you." Wooyoung felt his eyes begin to water.

Yeona smiled and ruffled her brother's hair,"I missed you too Wooyoungie.. but aren't you in the middle of something?" She laughed softly and Wooyoung remembered that they were not alone.

"It just ended." Wooyoung murmured turning around to see Jieun and Sieun running towards Yeona.

The twins hugged Yeona happily and Wooyoung continued to cry tears of happiness.

San, watching the spectacle with a soft smile, realized they would probably enjoy their celebration better at the gala and went to remind them about the after party.

・:*:・

With a find smile, San watched Wooyoung tell Yeona everything that he experienced while he was away with San.

They were seated at their own table together above the rest of the gala which was also relatively small. The prince didn't want to risk anything bad possibly occurring.

"And San was so caring, he wanted to do everything for me, but I felt so guilty.." Wooyoung sat back in his chair and grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"Wait.. Yeona.. the baby.." Wooyoung whispered, remembering what his sisters had told him.

"The baby is still here." Yeona blushed, and stood up to show her siblings her stomach. The baby had only been there for approximately three months.

Jieun clapped with excitement,"We're going to be aunties!" She squealed, grabbing Sieun's shoulders and shaking her.

Sieun shared the same enthusiasm before pausing,"Wait- How did you survive? We heard you fell from three stories.. and.. how did you find Yoonjae?"

"Ah." Yeona sat back down in her chair. "I did fall from three stories.. I actually.. um.. I didn't plan on living any longer." Yeona admitted.

And Wooyoung frowned, thinking of how painful it must have been to be in the shoes of his sister. Having a baby with a man her mother wanted to kill, while also being wedded off to a seventy year old pervert.

・:*:・
《Flashback hehe》

Yeona opened her eyes a few hours later after she had fallen. She was surprised to see that she was still alive. She looked up to see tall sunflowers peering back down at her.

She tried sitting up but found that not only was her tailbone bruised, but her ankle had been injured as well.

Yeona grunted and carefully moved herself to be on all fours so she could crawl through the garden and out past the castle's bushes.

All was silent except for Yeona's panting and the sound of the plants rustling through the breeze. And then, there was a feminine scream.

"The King has been murdered!" A woman's voice yelled in terror.

Yeona's eyes widened and she began crawling quicker, past the plants and into a set of bushes. She was fortunate that it was still dark, making it easier for her to escape. Even though she wasn't wearing the best clothing.

Yeona strained her eyes in the darkness and found a clothing line. She grabbed the first pair of pants and a shirt that she had seen before beginning to limp away from the castle.

She could hear the sounds of a carriage passing as she continued limping away from the castle and down a road. There must be a village nearby.. Yeona thought and followed the sound of the carriage, even though she moved rather slow.

Yeona was lucky to find herself in a farmers market. Thank the Lord.. Yeona thought before asking an old woman to help her.

"Ah.. I could give you a ride to the Jung Kingdom.. but you're awefully suspicious.. what did you say your name was again dearie?"

"Jae Yuna." Yeona lied and the old woman looked at her skeptically.

"You just seem to look.. very familiar.." The old woman dismissed her thoughts,"Well.. you're a pretty girl.. help me out with packaging this food for a few days and I'll get you a ride. For tonight you can stay here."

Yeona thanked the woman and was given the chance to sleep under a roof until sunrise.

The next morning, the old woman helped Yeona to wash off her face. She didn't question the redness of the water as Yeona washed the blood off from under her nails.

Finally, after days of wrapping various produce items in cheesecloth, Yeona was finally given a ride back to the kingdom.

"Oh, please excuse me.. I need to stop in this marketplace." The old woman spoke and Yeona nodded, sitting in the cart and looking out the window. She sat there, dazed, until she realized where she was.

Yeona got out of the cart and limped carefully towards a specific stand. "Yoonjae.." Yeona whispered and the male turned around.

"Yeona?" He asked,"Fuck.. now I'm hallucinating about her..I need sleep."

"Jae.. it's me.. it's really me." Yeona sniffled and wrapped her arms around the male.

Yoonjae started to cry as he hugged the woman back gently.

・:*:・

"

It was a very interesting trip, and I was lucky to run into Yoonjae when I did.." Yeona smiled and Yoonjae kissed her forehead.

"Haven't you also had a very interesting past few days?" Yeona asked.

"Ah.. yes." Wooyoung spoke. "I never imagined I would be the one taking our father's life.." Wooyoung murmured and Yeona looked at his face.

"How do you feel?"

"I don't really know.. I don't think it's really registered with me yet.. I think it will soon."

The siblings sat there in silence for a moment before Wooyoung thought of something. "Yeona."

"Ah? What?"

"I want you to succeed the Elzra Kingdom."

"What?!" Yeona exclaimed.

"You've inherited the Kingdom anyways by being married to Heejoon. You know.. before he died."

"Y-Yes but me?! As queen?"

"Yeona you're very qualified." Wooyoung spoke and the twins nodded.

"I c-couldn't-"

"Come on Yeona.. just at least think about it. In name, you already own the Kingdom. The area is in shambles right now trying to figure out who should be the next one in line for power, but Heejoon was an idiot and instead of placing the next person in line as a blood related sibling.. he made it you."

Yeona shifted in her seat with a bit of discomfort. "I'm not sure how to feel about that.."

"All you have to do is tell me whether you want it or not." Wooyoung spoke with confidence.

Yeona hummed,"I'll think about it."

"Oh! Wooyoungie! Now that you're king.. what's your first order?"

"I'm making homosexual marriage legal." Wooyoung turned to San and smirked.

San blushed and looked away with a soft smile.

".. Am I missing something?" Yoonjae asked in confusion.

"Ah.. this is my boyfriend." Wooyoung smiled, pinching San's cheek. "And we're in love with each other." Wooyoung smiled. He didn't even fear having to come out.. he was the King after all.

Yoonjae nodded, absorbing this new information about his new King.

"Alright." Yoonjae spoke. "I figured there was something that night we first met, and San kept pulling you towards him and glaring at me."

Wooyoung turned to look at the knight. "Explain."

"I am just.. a very very jealous man." San muttered with a soft red tint on his cheeks causing Wooyoung to giggle. "How can I not be? You're you.. anyone would want you."

"It's not like I want them Sannie.." Wooyoung laughed and squeezed San's hand. "My cute knight." He murmured.

"Oh wow.. I thought Yoonjae and I were bad." Yeona laughed.

"Oh be quiet!" Wooyoung spoke and scooted closer to San, feeling absolutely elated.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 chapters left !!
a

hhh, now you all know what happened to Yeona :))
yk I almost had her die, but changed my mind 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 122 41
๊จ„ Ateez insta story ๊จ„ Goofiness lowkey
5.7K 99 9
what if Eric had anther sister that was only two years old in vampire years when Godric went missing
201K 11.7K 51
[Part One of the Force of Nature series] Thomas and his sides all have Kik. It gets angsty, Anxiety gets upset, Thomas doesn't know what is going on...
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...