lovely - Leonardo DiCaprio

By xmarvelle

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ธ... More

the characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Final Epilogue
THANK YOUโ™ก

19

4.3K 112 338
By xmarvelle

"Did you get your cufflinks, Leo?"

"Giselle"

"Yeah, they're at the back."

"Giselle"

"Abilene, Leo, take your positions."

"Giselle."

My thoughts were stopped and my presence came back.
"Yes, Miss Davis?"

"You're at the way, Giselle," she says, as I look at the people beneath the three feet stage.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I-I was just finding brushes in here–"

"It's okay, dear. If you could just take a step back so we could start," Miss Davis added, as I nod,
immediately exiting the stage.

I went back inside and the other prop makers are already there, continuing where we left off. Taking a silent yet heavy sigh, I sat on the floor, grabbing the same paintbrush I was holding earlier as I continue to make the prop.

"Giselle, we need more scissors and cutter to cut the cardboard," Amy, who is sitting beside me mutters.

I nodded in agreement, standing up, "Sure, I'll go find some at the front."

I went outside and saw them still not rehearsing, probably just taking a break. I was trying my best to find the materials needed as I was interrupted with a fret voice.
"Giselle. You have read the book, right?" Miss Davis exclaims.

Startled, I nodded my head slowly.

"Great! Abilene was called by the Student Council adviser, an urgent meeting occured and the president was needed. Anyway, I need you to fill her in temporarily," she says, putting a lace around my neck that says at the bottom, "Catherine Earnshaw"

"Oh, I don't know—I mean, I think Priya can–"

"Come on, Giselle. It's just for one scene," Miss Davis cuts me off, leaving me on the stage with Leo.

Fuck.

Students' eyes are at the both of us, as well as I, looking at the audience underneath the stage. My heart was pounding, but I was surprised by the warmth yet cold hand wrapped around my wrist.

I looked up, and felt the comfort of his smile,
"It's okay. Just follow my lead."

I gave out a faint smile, still having bits of panic attacks. As he lets go of my hand, and mutters,
"Catherine, forever will you be with me?"

Um, okay. This is the part where they reveal their feelings to each other. "Forever will you be with me?" What's my line? Ugh, why is this happening to me!

Until it came to me, as I took a deep breath, and slowly exclaims, "My love for you Heathcliff, resembles eternal rocks beneath.. a-a source of visible delight, but necessary."

I paused, looking at his eyes, "I will. I will forever be with you."

Shit. Heathcliff kisses Catherine. I'm not ready for this, someone get me out of her

"Cut!" Miss Davis shouts, with her hands clapping.

Oh, thank God.

"See, was that so bad?" she added as I let out a small smile.

"W-wait, Miss Davis I thought we were doing the whole scene?" Leo says, reaching out to her.

"We don't really need the kiss scene right now, I just wanted to see your emotion and how you'd deliver the lines."
"Unless you want to, Abilene is already here?" she added, looking at the gorgeous Kates.

"Oh, no it's okay, I was joking. We can skip the kiss scene for the rehearsals," DiCaprio mutters, as I exit the stage.

"That was great, Giselle," Abilene says who was behind my shoulder.

"T-thank you. Oh—this is yours, I should get back," I replied, taking out the character sign from my neck, putting it in Abilene's as she smiles.

Picking up the scissors and cutters, the folded paper that was on my pocket fell.

why didn't you audition for catherine?

I scoffed, crumpling and putting it at my back pocket.

Leo's P.O.V.

Jayson and I are outside the school, waiting for Giselle to finish her photo-taking for the school play poster. I was patiently waiting but the silence was interrupted by Jayson speaking.

"Giselle is so cute, isn't she?"

I replied, "Jayson, what?"

"I said she's cute. And, talented too." he answered with no hesitation, a broad smile pasted on his face.

"Isn't she too young?" I said, looking at her with my eyebrows a bit furrowed.

Jayson looked at me with a confused stare, "She's a year younger than us. What do you mean?"

"Hey, guys I'm done."

"That was fast," I said with my arms still crossed.

She replied, giving out an innocent smile, "I actually only took a few today, but they're good!"

"Let's go?" I asked, taking a step as I was leaning at my car.

"Oh, wait! I actually have to drop... this first with that lady I'm friends with," she says, getting a brown paper bag from her sling bag with a wide smile.
"I-It's only 2 blocks away, I can walk." she added, leaving us both confused.

With no hesitation, "Wait, I'll take you there. I wanna meet this woman," I exclaimed as she turns around with a set grin.

We arrived shortly and I was surprised as I saw an elderly, with her wheelchair, at her porch. Sitting alone.

"Hello, Mrs. Sanchez! How many birds have you seen today? I'm so sorry I'm a bit late, here I have something for you," she says as her voice slowly fades the further she walks, giving her the paper bag.

"I'm so into her, Leo. Look how kind she is."
"She also has a friend like her back in Texas," Jayson adds, as I was in complete silence.

With a chuckle, I muttered calmly, "She really would go on her way to be someone's accompany."

"Bye, Mrs. Sanchez!" she shouts, walking towards us.
"Alright, let's go."

End of POV

DiCaprio's

I'm exhausted.

I threw myself at the bed, my eyes unintentionally closing, as I mutter, "You're almost done. You just have to clean Leo's room."

I stood up from my bed, drinking a glass of water that's on the table. Tying up my hair, and heading towards his room.

Knock Knock Knock

"Yeah?" he opened the door and says, with his controller on his right hand.

"I have to clean your room. I'll be quick," I replied, as he opens the door wider.

I got inside and started with some of the clutter that was on the table, not realizing I'm covering the television where he's playing.

"Giselle," he says looking straight at the game, with a serious look on his face.

"Oh, right. Sorry," I said moving out of the way.

"I have to make your bed, sit in here," I added, getting the chair from his table.

"No, that's okay I'll sit at the floor," he says, doing so.

While making his bed, I heard him silently groan, taking his headphones off.

"Defeat?" I asked.

"By 1 point."
"Do you play?" he added, as he lies down on the floor.

I shook my head as he stretched his hand with the controller, "Try it, it's fun."

"I'm still making your bed, Leo."

"Please?"

I let out a sigh and walked towards him, sitting on the floor as well.

"Okay so, this is how you move, R2 to shoot, X is for jumping, this one is–"

+125 Normal Kill
+125 Headshot, Double Kill

"Woah," he says, looking at the controller and at the tv continuously.

+125 Triple Kill, Saviour, Avenger
+125 Relentless

"This is your first time?" he asks, with a doubtful tone.

"Wait, that was it?" I spoke in confusion.

"You died. But that was amazing."

I placed the controller down and proceeded to make the bed.

He turned off the console and speaks, "Giselle?"

"Hm?"

"Have you been receiving small letters?"

Shocked, I paused, "H-How did you know about that?"

"Danny told me," he replies, sitting at his chair, with his feet lifted on the table.

"I have."

Looking at the window, holding a random pen from his table, he asks, "Who do you think sends them?"

Why does he care?

"I actually don't know."
"But, I don't really think that much about it. Probably just messing with me, besides I haven't read them for weeks."

"They've been giving you small notes for weeks?"

I nodded.

"H-How do you feel about them?"

I asked, "The notes?"

"Honestly, it makes my day. But since I don't know where they're coming from, or if they really meant them, it's hard to take it seriously."

"Anyway, I-uh. I'm done, I'll be at my room if you need anything," I added, opening the door.

"Bye, Lottie."

Confused, I looked back at him, "Lottie?"

"I'mma call you that from now on," he says as he smirks.

I scoffed and shook my head, heading outside.

"You suck, Lottie," he says loudly.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes as I was walking through the hallway, but I was stopped once again by his voice.

"Hey, Lottie."

Annoyed, I turned around, "What?"

"I want ice cream," he says, with a soft voice.

"Okay, I'll go get you some–"

"We don't have any."

"Alright, I'll buy at the store," I answered walking away.

"W-Wait, can I come?" he says, following my pace.

I let out a sigh, "Fine."

He was silent, which made me confused. Until he stretched his hand and placed it over my head, messing my hair.
"Shotgun!" he says, as he runs away.

I scoffed and tried to fix my hair, "Wait, I'm driving your car?"

"After they had the divorce, she was left in her home because they didn't have any children. And now she's all alone. I mean, Mrs. Sanchez is amazing how could his ex-husband even leave he—Oh, I'm sorry, I got caught up with Mrs. Sanchez's past." I let out a chuckle, as I was driving.

I looked at him and once again, he has the same set smile, "What?" I muttered.

"Mrs. Sanchez sounds like a great woman," he answers.

"S-She is. Anyway, enough about that. How are the rehearsals?"

He gave out a sigh as he exclaims, "Great. Though I think I could use some practices."
"Will you help me?"

I smiled, "Of course."

"I hope to hold you in my arms for long."

Surprised, I looked at him, "What?"

"Oh, I thought we're starting right now," he says looking at me, then at the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
328K 12.8K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...