Spies: a human KOTLC fan fict...

By kayTAM87

This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
Taking a break.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Discontinued....Probably

Chapter five

1.3K 13 22
By kayTAM87

Sophie stood at her door stunned into silence.
What just happened?
A million thoughts were flying through her head.

Mr. Forkle had blindfolded Sophie before they left the hideout so she wouldn't know where it was.
He had took of the blindfold when they reached her house.

Sophie had no idea what to think.

She was a super human. She had no idea why she believed it, but she did.
She felt that she could trust the Black Swan.
It was weird, but she somehow felt like a small void in her life was full just from finding out new information about her parents.

Sophie also remembered that she completely forgot to ask Dex how he got involved with the Black Swan, and Biana, Tam, Linh, Marella, Keefe, and Fitz.

Fitz.

Sophie's heart fluttered just from thinking about him.

She opened her front door and stepped inside.
She looked around for Grady and Edaline, once she knew they weren't downstairs she shut the door and bolted upstairs to her room.

She wasn't sure how she was going to keep this from them. She didn't like it. They would probably get really angry when they did find out.

Sophie flopped down on her bed, starfish style.
All she could think about was what Mr. Forkle said.

So when you were born, your parents watched for any strange behaviour or actions.
So as you grew up and showed great athletic ability, we assumed that the experiments that we did on your parents went into you.
The Neverseen somehow found out about this and proceeded to try and take you.

Wow.

It's official.

Sophie was a freak.

Literally.

Good thing no one could know about this.

Especially the police. She would probably get transported to Area 51 so people could cut her open and do experiments on her.

Sophie shuddered just thinking about it.

She looked at her phone.

8:53

It wasn't as late as she thought, but late enough for her parents to have a crazy anxiety spiral.
Or for Grady to think she went on a date.

The man's overprotective.

Though it made sense.

Grady and Edalines biological daughter was killed in a fire by her crazy fiancé who was a wanted arsonist in Australia.

Sophie remembered how her adoptive parents were when she first moved in.

They were always sad, never smiled a real smile. Edaline had dark circles under her eyes that looked like bruises and Grady didn't talk much.

She was happy they came out of that stage, though she also knows what it's like to grieve over a loved one, three loved ones actually.

Maybe that's why they're together. So they could help each other to be happy again.

Sophie was sure happy when Grady and Edaline adopted her.
She had spent five months in the orphanage.
It was horrible.

They had an attic where they put all the bad kids.
Sophie had been in there once, after she ran to fast and broke an expensive vase.
It was dusty, creaky, and had rats and big spiders. Basically a dungeon.

Maybe it was her super speed that made her run to fast and bump into the China cabinet.

Sophie fell asleep thinking about all the possible times she had used super speed or super strength without knowing it.

————————————————————————

Sophie's alarm woke her up again, which is strange because she turns off her alarms on Saturdays.

She shut off the alarm and climbed out of bed.
It's to early to be up on a weekend.

She then realized she didn't change or shower last night, so she quickly took a warm shower and changed into a grey hoodie and black pants. She tied her hair in a messy bun.

She wasn't feeling so colourful today.

Sophie walked down the stairs and saw a package on the dining room table, with her name on it.

She grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut the box opened. She pulled out all the tissue paper to reveal...

Small glass butterfly's?

What?

She pulled out a note.

Dear Miss Foster,

since you joined our order, we gave you these to help you defend yourself. They can be anything from tracking devices to smoke screens and poisons.
The blue ones are weapons, the green ones are cameras and tracking devices, and the purple ones are smoke screens and stink bombs.
There is a blue ring in there, Mr. Dizznee calls it a panic switch, press the jewel in the centre to call for help if you need it.
Be safe.
                             —The Black Swan.

Okay...

Sophie inspected a blue butterfly. In the center was a small black circle.
All of the butterflies had them.

Sophie closed the box and ran up to her room.
She hid the box under her bed.

Ding!

Sophie pulled out her phone.

890-537-3476

It was an unknown number.

Sophie opened the text.

Foster! It's me. The Keefster. You know the incredibly handsome male you met yesterday.

A/N
Keefe is in italics and Sophie is bold.

Hello Keefe. Sophie texted back.

That's it? No 'OMG I ONLY MET YOU YESTERDAY AND CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU' ?

Haha.

Fine. Be like that. BUT! You will feel like that in a couple of weeks.

Maybe.

Sophie shut off her phone, wondering why Keefe would text her.

There was a knock at her door.

"SOPHIE!" Grady yelled.

"DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR! I'M GETTING MY BAT!"

"Is he really gonna hit us with a bat?" Sophie heard someone vaguely familiar, whisper.

"NO DAD DONT!" Sophie yelled and lunged to open the door.

Standing there was Tam and Biana.
Grady was standing behind them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sophie asked.

"We want to take you somewhere," Biana told her.

"Where?" Grady asked. "And who are you two. Actually, who are you?" He pointed at Tam.

"Dad, this is Tam and Biana."

"How do you know them?"

"Their the new kids at my school." Sophie lied quickly.

"In the middle of the year?"

"Yes," Sophie said, and lightly pushed him to the stairs. "Now go."

"Okay! Okay. I'll leave. But if he tries anything, he's dead."

"Grady!"

"Oof. The name card. Fine, I'll go."
Grady walked down the stairs and Sophie turned back to Tam and Biana.

"Where are we going?"

"Well first," Biana said, "you look really pretty, a little dark though, but we can fix that." She started to drag Sophie back into her room but Tam grabbed her wrist.

"Not now Bi," he said.

"But she's perfect for makeovers. I'll put on some make up and I even have gold eyeliner that with bring out the gold flecks in her pretty brown eyes!"

Sophie blushed.

"Let's go," he grumbled. "We're going to HQ."

"Wait," Sophie said. "Did you guys turn on my alarm this morning?"

"Actually," Biana said, "Dex hacked into your phone and turned it on."

They walked down the stairs and out the front door.

A black van was parked in her driveway.

"Come on," Biana said and led her into the van.

A/N
1168 words!

This Chapter was a bit uneventful, but I hope you liked it.

Sorry that it took my a few days to upload, I'm working on two more stories. A Wrinkle in Time Fanfic and a Best Friends Whenever Fanfic.

They'll be out in a few days.

😄😈♥️-kayTam87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
314K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...
23.6K 375 34
She sent him every thought and feeling she could muster, meeting him for the first time, flying with him with Silveny, every time he made her smile...
Blue and Green By

Fanfiction

1.2K 48 23
Fitzroy Avery Vacker, is still heartbroken after Sophie. No matter how much he tries to hide it. And it doesn't help that his best friend is her boyf...