Descendants 2 : Is it true lo...

By thedeathheartofL

"We all had new lives , New lifestyles and EVEN new famillies ... Carlos and I were like sibilings now .. I h... More

"That little traitor !.." - Part Two
"How to get out of the friendzone ..?"
"Including me !" - Part four
"Look What You Made Me Do !" - Part Five
"Where's Jane ?!" - Part Six
"Too Late .." - Part Seven
"I'm coming with you guys !" - Part Eight
"Our return !" - Part Nine
"Well..." - part Ten
"A dirty secret .." - Part Eleven
"I want you !" - Part Twelve

"Change ..." - Part One

478 4 5
By thedeathheartofL

Mal POV :
Well .. Well .. Welcome to the Auradon Prep . My new home .. Everything had changed after the Charles' stuff and coronation ...
We all had new lives , New lifestyles and even new famillies ...
Carlos and I were like sibilings now .. I helped him with surprising Jane so she can like him back and he helped Ben out with surprising me with my favourite things ! ...
Everything seemed magical and unreal .. They were so perfect that it made me feel bad .
Things were slowly changing and it compeletly got ruined when one day Ben asked me to dye my hair blonde .. I guessed the reason already ; I had to chenge my looks so I , Can seem more like The Auradon queen .. Not Mal Bertha . Not that evil Isle girl .
I loved Ben but I knew who he wanted me to be .. And I knew that I couldn't be her ; That girl who's wearing white and blue silk dresses walking around like prissy pink princesses , Trying to forget and bury all of her Isle memories under her heels .
I still had someone in the Isle , Waiting for me and I felt it ...
The last time that we were singing in the pirates' ship , Seemed to be our last goodbye . That day would never be forgotten ..
I knew that I had broken his heart but he broke me first ... Remembering what He told me in the ship that day was always echoing through my mind .
I wanted to believe that it wasn't true . I wanted to believe ...
I couldn't get back together with Harry after all this time . I mean I was gonna be Ben's queen ; A Auradon girl ...
Ignoring the grief and guilty feeling I get every morning waking up to see my mom , In a lizard form in a cage in the corner of my royal luxury room .
It shouldn't be that hard though ? Or is it ?...

Paparazzis' flashes ligthen up my eyes and I gasped , Still wondering about the song which was echoing through my mind . All those journalists were asking questions one after another ?... And it was driving me crazy .
Feeling Ben's arms wrapped around my waist made me smile a little ... He was doing his best to make the papparazzis leave !..
Finally FGM came for help and she kicked all of them out but politely ...
I smiled at Ben , Looking into his hazel eyes .
"Don't pay any attention to them .." He said , Glancing at the way they were leaving ..
"Well that's alot easier said than done ." I murmured , Fake smiling . That one paparazzi's voice was still on my mind ; Is your mom still a lizard ? Did you ever think you'd be with a villian kid ?...
"I know .. I know ." He murmured and suddenly an Idea flashed through his mind , Saying :" Maybe we should do something ! Go somewhere ! Get away !" Ben said , Slowly rubbing my back .
I nodded with excitment , Saying :" Yeah !"  Great idea !
"You know what... Oh I have a council meeting ! I'm so late !" He said , Looking at his watch .
"Oh okay . No problem !" I said and waved at him , Watching him walk away without even kissing or hugging me goodbye .
I sighed and turned around .
"Hey !" I gasped seeing Evie and I stepped back .
"E , You freaked me out !" I said and groaned .
"Princess ! I made some dresses for you !" She said and bowed sarcasticlly , Smiling .
I rolled my eyes and said :" Okay let's go ..."

We entered Evie's room and she made me try a yellow and blue dress on which she had designed herself . I couln't even breath and I felt my chest under alot of pressure wearing that dress .
"E ! I cannot breath !" I said and pulled my blonde hair behind my ear .
She kissed her finger tips , Looking at my outfit and said :" You can breath After cotillion !" She giggled .
"I doubt that .." I said painfully smiling , Thinking about the Isle , Harry and all those stuff that were running through my mind since this morning !..
"E , Have you ever thought what would we do if were still on the Isle ?" I asked as she was writing something in her notebook as I just noticed that her hair color had changed into a lighter one and she had her hair tip , curled .
"Nope !" She answered instantly .
"Why ...?" I asked , Murmuring hopelessly , Feeling lonely because I was the only one thinking about the Isle .
"That's funny !" She said not certainly answering my question .
I wanted to ask another thing when she turned on the TV and I widened my eyes seeing myself in it .
"Look who's on TV !" Evie said , Pointing the remote at TV . 
I laughed and walked towards Evie's bed and grabbed my dress so I won't stumble and fall . Sitting back on Evie's bed , I stared at TV and sighed ..
It was showing us and Alaadin and Jasmine , Having dinner together . I was eating strawberries as usual but I was so .. Different than what I was 6 months ago .
It didn't even look like Mal anymore ...
Ben and his girlfriend , From the wrong side ...
The woman in the TV was saying when I remembered something and gasped.
I quickly sat on my own bed and grabbed both of my spellbooks .
I read blonde hair spell and speed reading . I was going for the third one when Evie came and interrupted me , Saying :" I know Mak's secret for fitting in .."
I glanced at her , Ignoring what she just said .
"With this spellbook ..." She murmured and leaned on the bed's columns , Saying :" Haven't you guys had enough secrets hidden from eachother ?"
My heart skipped a beat as I heard this sentence ... She was right but ..
"Evie ! You know what a disaster I was before using my spellbook !" I said and my voice cracked stressfully .
"I know but as your personal bestfriend , I believe these belong to the muesum beside my mirror ..!" She said and quickly took the books .
I pouted my lips in a upset way . Couldn't she just understand ?!
"Don't give me that look !" She said and pointed at me , Raising her eyebrows . I couldn't believe how clever and adulty she could be sometimes . Comparing her with myself , Was just so shamefull ...
"Put the pout away !" She said , Looking at my lips . I raised my eyebrows and sighed .
"Uhm .. You know I'm right !" She said and walked away , Putting the books somewhere which in her opinion I couldn't see or find ..
She walked out of the room holding her bag in her hands as I was staring at my mom .
I heard a bell rang and stood up , So I can get ready for my next class .
But I needed something ; My spellbook .

After the class everything was going great ; I knew how to act polite around AKs and that was so good . Me , Carlos and my friends were walking down the hallway as I was thinking and Carlos and Jay were laughing and talking about something .
I couldn't listen to anything or anyone . I had my eyes fixed on the ground , Trying to calm myself down so my eyes wouldn't glow ..
Be nice .. Be a lady , Mal . Be a princess , Mal ..
My friends stopped walking and Carlos said :" Jay .." I looked up , At him who had his white hair pulled to aside and his freckled face was cute as always . His eyes were sparkling but not as much as usual . He narrowed his eyes and continued , Saying :" If you were , Gonna ask someone out , What's the best way to go ?"
Jay smiled and placed his hand on Carlos' shoulder , Saying :" Listen ..All you gotta do .."
Carlos nodded , Carefully .
"Is to look like me !" Jay said , laughing as I glanced at Evie who was also laughing .
I felt numb and cold , Not listening to my friends or laughing to any of their jokes. I felt depressed .. I felt different but not in a good way !
"Mal !" I heard Jane's voice and averted my gaze from hallway's clean floor , Looking at Jane , Who had his brown hair pulled up and was wearing a blue dress as always which brought out her blue eyes .
"Hey Jane !" Carlos said cutting me short of responding to Jane .
"Hey .. Carlos ." Jane awkwardly said and slightly smiled . Sun's light was shining towards our faces but It didn't even hurt my eyes to look at the sun anymore .. I had to act like every royal lady here . They didn't wear glasses .. They were classy in their own way .
But why wouldn't Ben accept me the way I was ?!
After a lots of stuttering and stressfull moments , Jay placed his strong hands on Carlos' shoulders , Slowly pushing him away from us as Evie was heading her way to Lonnies' .
"Mal , As much as I hate to ..." Jane said , Trying to find a good word .
"Bug me ?" I asked and flexed my head .
"Yeah , I..." She said and averted her gaze from me in a shy way .
"Jane I would love to but I'm gonna be late to class !" I said and tried to walk oass her when she slowly grabbed my arm and said :" No , just take a look for a moment !"
I sighed and looked at the pages she was showing me .. She started talking about stuff I couldn't understand . I knew the words' meanings . I knew what she was talking about but I couldn't get it at the moment . My mind was filled with thoughts enough that I couldn't think about something else ...
"I love these actually they are perfect !" Jane said when I suddenly got mad and couldn't control my eyes from glowing .. I looked up as I felt my eyes glowing and gulped , Weakly .
I slowly looked down and closed my eyes ; Calm down , Mal .
I looked at Jane who was scared , had held her breath and Slowly leaned back .
"Then choose them !" I said , Smiling politely looking at her .. She slightly smiled , Awkwardly laughing ..
"Mal ! It's this weekend !" Evie said , Quickly running towards us with Lonnie .
"What ?" I asked .
"You know the royal cotillion !" Lonnie said and squeaked in a excited way .
I nodded and smiled ...
"I can't wait to see your wedding dress !" Jane said and grinned .
"Yeah me too .." I said suddenly realizing what she said , Yelling :" Wait , What ?!"
"You know , Royal cottilion is where Ben gets engaged to you !" Jane explained as she was holding her books tightly leaning them on her chest ..
"What ?! I didn't know that ...! Is my whole life -" I said in a panicked way as my voice was trembling when suddenly Ben appeared beside me and slowly wrapped her arm around my waist , Saying :" Hey Mal !"
I gasped and smiled , murmuring :" Ben ..!"
"Hi Ben !" Girls said , waving at Ben at the same time looking like triplets !
I faked a smile , Looking at Jane and Lonnie .. And then , Evie .
She had the wisest smile she could've have in her entire life .. Even when a guy confessed his feelings for her in the Isle she wouldn't smile that wise !...
But why wouldn't I be happy in here ?
Just like my friends are ...
What's my difference with them ...?

Me (writer)
Here ya go with the first chapter :)
What do u think ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
391K 10K 67
You lived in Auradon, your parents weren't necessarily royalty or whatever, but they were still considered the good guys. "Yo-You can't be serious, B...
16.8K 482 18
to: eviequeen@auradonmail.com from: dragonmal4@auradonmail.com subject: feelings hey, princess, it's me, mal. this is stupid, but i really want to g...
118K 3K 58
There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was always the favorite in her mother's eyes. She...