𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Twenty Eight

2K 123 28
By icykk444

Benjamin was holding his books against his chest, following Noah in the hallway. "Babe? Can we talk, please? You're being...Irrational."

"How am I being irrational!"

Benjamin furrows his brows and reaches out to grab Noah's arm. He drags him into an empty classroom, shutting the door behind himself.

Noah looks down at the boy in front of him. "What?"

Benjamin sets his books down on the desk, grabbing Noah's hands. "I understand you're upset, you have every right to be, but stop being so negative, Noah. Are you kidding me? You don't know what's gonna happen in the future."

"I know I don't, that's the problem, bebesita."

Benjamin frowns at him. "Hey? What's going on? You don't have to think like this."

"I'm just...So used to everyone leaving. My family has been split up so many times. I've lost so much I don't wanna lose you too."

Oh, baby, you're not gonna lose me."

"What if we get separated?"

"Then we'll make it work. Okay? You're the most important thing to me and we're not gonna let distance change that, understand?"

**
Gabi smiles at Benjamin. "Would you do my makeup for prom?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Sure. I can't promise it's gonna be like...that good."

"Shut the fuck up, you know you're good at makeup."

Jazmyne smiles. "Oh my gosh, would you do mine too? All I know how to do is apply lipgloss and false lashes."

"I guess, you guys really want me to?"

Gabi nods her head as she takes a sip from her drink. "I've seen you do your makeup, and even mine sometimes and it's so good. You should do it more!"

Noah and Lucas appear at the lunch table. Noah smiles at Benjamin and sits down next to him, kissing him on the lips. "Hey."

Benjamin smiles back. "Hi."

Jazmyne nods her head. "Also, I've seen your Instagram and, it's so good. So you're definitely doing mine."

Lucas sits down next to Gabi, stealing her bag of chips and eating some. "What are we talking about?"

Benjamin sits up. "Prom."

Noah props his elbows on the table, using his hands to hold his head. "Really? Thought you didn't wanna go?"

Benjamin shrugs. "I'd feel out of place. I hate suits but...Too scared to wear a dress, so what would I wear?"

Noah shakes his head, reaching out to fix Benjamin's septum piercing. "I'm sure there's a workaround."

Jazmyne nods. "True. You could wear...A loose button-up with nice dress pants. There's no specific dress code!"

Gabi's eyes widen and she smiles. "Yeah! Like that...really nice white silk shirt you have? Something like that."

Noah smiles, turning his head to look at Benjamin. "See?"

Benjamin blushes and smiles at Noah. "We'll see."

Tatiyana walks over, smiling. "Hey, guys."

Jazmyne smiles at her. "Hey. Where's Jade?"

Tatiyana shrugs her shoulder, sitting next to Lucas. "Uh, she's with her boyfriend."

Jazmyne sighs and rolls her eyes, sitting back. "Oh."

**
Benjamin and Noah were walking to Noah's car at the end of the day. Benjamin was holding onto Noah's arm, walking closely to him. He looks around, spotting Katen staring at him.

"He's so weird. He needs like a...evaluation."

Noah furrows his brows and looks down at Benjamin. "What?"

Benjamin looks up at Noah for a second before glancing back. "Katen. He just stares at us now...It's weird."

"What's weirder? Him staring at us or being named Katen?"

Benjamin giggles and shrugs his shoulders. "Good point."

Noah smiles at him and opens the passenger door for Benjamin. "Don't start worrying about him again, bebe. He's all talk."

Benjamin hums and gets into the passenger seat. "Thank you."

*
Katen slides his phone out his front pocket, dialing Johnathan's phone number.

It rings a few times before Johnathan actually picked up.

"H-hello?"

"Johnathan, what the fuck are you doing at moms? And why the fuck were you staying at that faggots house? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm not obligated to tell you. Just...Just leave me alone."

"Is it him? You have a crush on him?"

"Why are you so interested? What does it matter to you?"

"Cause it's fucking nasty, Johnathan! It's fucking embarrassing! What, did he rub off on you or something?"

"No! Katen, stop! Leave Benjamin alone...A-and leave me alone! Fuck, all you do is hate on other people. What's wrong with you?"

Katen laughs. "Sorry, I'm not like you and the fairy. It's abnormal, to say the least."

"Whatever. Just, never call here again, got it?"

*
Noah had just gotten back home after hanging out with Benjamin for a few hours.

He closes the front door behind himself, sighing.

His dad looks over, smiling. "Hey, mijo! How was Benjamín's?"

"Uh, good. We just watch a movie and got some food."

Jośe slowly nods his head, his brows furrowed. "Was it good? You seem kinda upset."

Noah shrugs his shoulders and takes a seat next to his dad on the couch. "You met mamá in high school, right?"

"Yup."

"So...How did...How did you feel about the future? I mean, I know you wanted to come to America, but mamá wanted to stay...How did you deal with your differences?"

"We compromised, mijo. You know, your mom and I spent some time apart but...We made it work. Why? What's going on with you and Benjamín?"

"We were just talking about college and stuff. We...Wanna go to two different fields and...I don't know I guess I just can't imagine having being away from him."

"Awe, mijo. It's okay. I understand. The time apart from your mom was hard on me but...We pushed through. It made us grow stronger if anything."

"I just...I don't know. It's silly but...Benjamin's like my safe place. I can let my guard down around him and I know I'm okay."

"That's called love, son. I know you two will be alright. Don't worry too much. You still have a whole year left to figure out what you wanna do."

Noah smiles and sits up. "Yeah, I know. Thanks, dad."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 37.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
12.6K 250 72
[COMPLETE!] *AN: I wanna say the start of this books if cringe and slow, but i've been working on this book for like 5 years of my life. so if you ca...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
119 7 7
his first day at new school didn't go as well as mark planned. He's had many problem in the past, due to his sexuality. He thought they would accept...