Power

By TizaTina15

Mumbai. The city of dreams. And the city of crimes. "Boss, we found the information you were looking for." "T... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
More Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

8 4 16
By TizaTina15

"Tina?" Daina walked in her room after waking up.

"Hmm." She replied, not getting up from her bed.

Her hair was a mess but she didn't care. It was just Daina. No one else knew of this room other than the two.

The whole mansion was redesigned by her. From the bulletproof glasses to the wine shop, everything. Everything other than this very room.

This room was designed by her mother for her. She never knew her mother but loved her none the less.

"A case in Maldives requires your assistance. Enemy of ours plan on meeting there for reasons unknown. Enquiry mission." Tina said, finally looking up from her laptop.

Daina gave her a nod before leaving.

In Karan's room

Two hours ago, Tina gently shook him and Kaira from their sleep, informing them of their mission.

They had some questions but  Tina just gave them a small smile promising explanation when the time came.

He packed the necessaries before stepping out of his room and walking the hallways towards Kaira's.

He knocked on the door slightly, waiting for a reply.

"The door is open." Came Kaira's voice from inside.

He stepped inside to find Kaira on her bed, holding the newspaper that got their attention.

"Tina will explain when the time comes. Let's go."

'Maldives a place which is also called Maldive Island. The most alluring fact that I love is, it is a independent island country.

I know Tina likes water so I brought her with me even though it could have been done alone.

The Maldives are known as “The tropical paradise” for reasons such as its beauty. This tropical country has separated islands and islands are surrounded by its own lagoon. Each island has pure white sandy beaches and the water is the clearest here.'- Daina thought before taking a glance at Tina who is admiring each and every detail of Maldives right from the airport.

Tina has always loved peace. Daina knew it better than anyone else. But their job is far away from peace and Daina feels sorry for her friend.

And that's why she promised herself. Promised to give her that peace even if it meant straying just a bit away from their supposed mission.

A little tour won't hurt anyone. And if it brings happiness to her bestfriend, it's worth it.

They reached the place near beach.

Tina is blind folded by Daina.

"Now open your eyes slowly slowly"- Daina said with a cold tone yet with concern.

Tina followed as directed and opened her eyes.

Her jaw dropped seeing the place which she always dreamt of.

In excitement she hugged Daina and she reciprocated it.

You know Sinister it's a place which I have always dreamt of visiting. It's like a dream where it is Calm - Peaceful; free from stress."- Tina said still hugging Daina.

"I know you like it that's why I brought you here my baby friend"- Daina said pinching her nose lightly.

Tina frowns but again smiles seeing Daina smiling after a long time whole heartedly.

Karan and Kaira are shocked to see Sinister's act and her gesture.

"You know I have never seen Sinister smiling like this." - Karan said with wonder.

"Me too. But whatever it is I am happy to see her like this. Infact I wish that she stays like this." - Kaira said with a hopeful voice.

"It's not possible Kaira. She is only like this with Tina."- Karan said in a sad tone.

Kaira just nodded.

She just hopes that this mission will be a good one and Daina and Tina get the happiness and well needed break they deserve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...