𝐄𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 | 𝐓𝐨...

By Shameless_Reads

"𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶." "𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇!" Mature Content - Drug use, sexual content, swearing. More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝙴𝙽
ELEVEN
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

2.5K 63 1
By Shameless_Reads

"𝓛𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯𝓯, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓷," A man said over the intercom and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, I was stuck next to Tony and Sid, I got the window seat, luckily. We were on a huge class trip to Russia, I don't know how the college pulled it off, but they did. I looked over towards Michelle, she was sitting with Jal, avoiding looking at Tony and me, she hadn't spoken to me in a while and I didn't blame her, especially now that I was sat next to Tony on this flight. 

"Okay, everyone listen up," Our history teacher spoke as he stood up, "Right, I want you all to remember that this is not a holiday, okay? This is your chance to nail your module one history coursework - post-Soviet industrial Russia! It is a chance of a lifetime, gang! Now, this isn't just education, yeah? It is total education!" 

"Total piss-up," I commented and the teacher shook his head, giving me a look.

"No. No, no, no, there'll be no 'piss up' Okay? We're gonna work hard, understanding the culture and history of Mokshovkov in the Mordovian Republic of the Russian Federation... Okay? We're gonna see the real Russia, yeah?" I sighed as he continued to speak, Tony looked at me, I avoided his eyes, staring back out the window of the plane, looking at the clouds. The teacher finally sat back down and Chris leaned forward, tapping on Anwar's shoulder.

"Where'd you hide the drugs then?" He questioned him.

"I thought you were bringing them!" Anwar argued.

"No... You were gonna put 'em in your turban."

"I don't wear a turban, Chris."

"Oh... Fucking hell," I mumbled to myself, turning my body to look at the two of them.

"I thought you were gonna get one especially!" Chris continued with his turban logic.

Tony turned his body as well, getting a good look at the two of them, "Don't panic, boys... We've got a back up plan," He patted poor Sid on the shoulder and Chris's eyes widened.

"Not up his arse?"

Jal and Michelle were looking over at us all as this was happening, "Christ..." 

"Jeez..." Michelle mumbled, obviously not wanting to be involved, but, she couldn't help it.

Once we landed, we started to go through airport security, but, it showed to be an issue, once they laid eyes on Anwar, the security was quick to single him out, getting a hold of them, they all shouted in Russian as they did so, "What's happening?" I questioned, Chris was standing at my side, his eyes wide. 

"Where are they going to take me?" Anwar asked in a sheepish voice.

"Do something!" Angie told our history teacher, and he nodded, putting a finger up.

"Tom... Maybe I should-" 

"No, no, I'm trip leader."

I shuffled a tad closer to Chris once Tony took a stand next to me, Chris looked down at me as I did so, raising a brow, I mouthed "help" to him and he nodded a little, slinging an arm over my shoulders thoughtfully, as he did this Michelle looked over at us, she glared, I avoided her gaze, placing my hand on Chris's, just hoping to not have a set of eyes on me for once. Somehow Anwar got saved from the Russian security and we all went outside, looking for our bus. Which, was no where in sight. Obviously, we didn't have a bus. We had to ride a truck to our hotel... Which wasn't much of a hotel, more of a prison? It was dreadful. We all got into the lobby standing around, "Pair up, people!" Our teacher shouted and everyone walked off, pairing off with people, I still stood next to Chris, just hoping to sneak away and hide for the remainder of the trip.

"Russia's big, bruv! Me's gonna be hyped up," Kenny said with a smile, two girls under his arms.

"No, it's same sex only, I'm afraid... So, rearrange yourselves, yep!" As this was said, everyone groaned, I put my hand up in the air, "Yes, Astrid?"

"If I don't sleep with boys, can I room with one? Not that into cock, I'm afraid.  If I room with a  girl, it would be like setting me up for some muff," I lied through my teeth, I knew I wasn't going to have anyone to room with that I liked, and Chris was the only safe haven.

"Not that into cock, huh?" Michelle mumbled and I ignored her comment, Tony put his hand up as he heard me say this.

"I would be okay with rooming with her, I promi-" He started, I cut him off quickly.

"I would like to room with Chris, he's my friend, yeah? Trust him more to not get cheeky."

Our teacher stared at us, Angie started to nod, "Tom, let her room with the boy, it's alright." I knew she only said this because of the cheeky stuff Chris and her were getting into behind the scenes, so she wanted him occupied, so he would control himself around her... And herself around him, I suppose. 

"Fine. Yes, that's fine, considering that... You are-" He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Into the same-sex, it would make sense, okay."

Chris was quick to high-five me and I rolled my eyes at him, content that my little lie actually got me somewhere. Chris and I went to our room, we sat down on the beds that sat opposite from one another, I sighed, "What's on your mind?" He asked me as soon as he noticed I looked upset.

"Tony is still pushing on, isn't he? As if he didn't ruin my entire friendship with Michelle... And after what he did with that posh-bitch? He thinks I would even want to be around him for more than a second!"

Chris was eyeing me down as I spoke, it was awkward for me to put my business out there for someone who I didn't know that well, but, he actually listened to me, I didn't find myself speaking to anyone like I used to with Michelle, other than Chris, and maybe Maxxie at times, but, at this moment, I was on thin ice, so it would be tough for me to even gain an ounce of friendship with anyone else in this group. I was the outcast, just like I was before I moved back here. "Well, personally, I think if you sat down with 'Chelle, explained everything, maybe she would hear you out?" 

I furrowed my brow at him, scoffing slightly, "That's more than ridiculous, she won't even look at me. How the hell am I supposed to have a civilized conversation with her?" 

"Well," Chris shrugged his shoulders, "Give it a shot?" 

I sighed, nodding at him, we sat in silence for a moment, unpacking some things before we were all called for dinner. I secluded myself to sit by Chris and Maxxie, picking at the food that didn't even look appetizing. It wasn't long before Anwar came barreling down and calling out to us all, "Guys, guys! I've seen boobs! A girl with boobs!" He shouted at us and everyone turned to look at him, Michelle let out a disgusted scoff. 

"God, that'ss pathetic, Anwar," Jal scolded him and Michelle nodded in agreement.

"No, no, you wanna see this, though! She's got a big chopper as well!" 

Everyone sat there silently after he said this, all eyeing one another down before we all started to nod, "Oh, my god, I wanna see that!" Chris said with raised eyebrows. Everyone started to stir and get up, following Anwar.

"Whoa! Guys, what about your dinner?" Tom was quick to try to get everyone to shift their attention back on dinner, but, we were all gone, ready to see this lady that Anwar was so interested in showing us. We all shoved our way to look out his window, there wasn't a thing there. Just a wood pile. 

"She was there a second ago, she was there!" Anwar tried to reason with us, we all gave him a disappointed look, "She'll come back, she was just there, I promise!" 

"Anwar, let us know when the Spice Girls turn 'round, too, yeah?" I said to him and he glared at me, everyone else nodded in agreement, disappointed with the lack of any girl. 

"Piss off, she was there, she had boobs."

"Whatever, man," Chris grumbled, obviously disappointed with the lack of action. We all walked back out, I followed Chris towards our room, letting out a sigh as I neared it, I was pretty tired, it would be nice to sleep.

"Chris, I'll be back 'round in a minute, I'm going to see if I can snatch anything to drink," I said to him, he gave me a subtle nod before I turned around and started to walk way. I wandered around aimelessl for a second before I finally started to head back to my room, I was quickly stopped by Maxxie as I neared.

"Anwar's decided to become a Muslim," Was the first words out of his mouth, I furrowed my brow, turning to look at him, tilting my head to the side with some confusion.

"You mean... More Muslim than he previously was?" I questioned, confused by what he was getting at.

"A bit more, yeah."

"Oh... I see."

"What are you doing out here?" I heard Tony say, Maxxie and I were standing outside his room, I hadn't even realized it, "Astrid, sneaking around, trying to find me?"

"Don't get the wrong idea, simply went to find something to drink before bed," I spoke to him without even glancing over.

"Tone, I need to sleep with you tonight, Anwar kicked me out," Maxxie pushed the conversation forward and Sid walked up  to us from behind Tony.

Tony gave a nod and looked over his shoulder at Sid, "Fine, Sid will swap. You don't mind, do you, mate?" He asked and Sid shrugged his shoulders lazily.

"No, it's fine," Sid said.

Tony stepped back and Maxxie walked into the room, shoving his bag onto the floor, "Astrid, could you come talk, as well," Maxxie asked me, I sighed, not liking the idea of being in Tony's room, but, at least Maxxie was there. 

"Sure, no problem," I nodded before I walked in, sitting next to him on the bed. 

Sid grabbed his bags and let the room, leaving the three of us sitting there, "So, what exactly happened, anyway?" I questioned Maxxie, secretly hoping I could just get the conversation over with and I could go back to my room and sleep.

"He's just like- like switched about me being... You know," Maxxie said with a frustrated tone.

"Blond?" Tony asked him, tilting his head.

"No..."

"Short?"

"Gay!" 

Tony nodded, he had a certain look on his face, I wasn't sure what the look was, but, I knew it wasn't a good one, "Shall I give you head?" 

My eyes widened at his remark, Maxxie stared at him, lost for words, "What?" 

"It'll cheer you up."

"Fore fuck's sake, you're supposed to be a friend! And I've come here with a problem, you fuck!" 

Tony shrugged, "We're in Russia, I wanna try something new."

"Jesus Christ, Tony, he's not a fuckign hobby, you're not taking up fuckin' canoeing!" I was quick to jump into the conversation, Tony didn't seem so bothered, he didn't even realize how ridiculous he as sounding. 

"I've been canoeing."

Maxxie stared at him, the same confused expression sitting on his face, "What about Michelle?"

"Loves canoeing."

"Tony!"

"Fine... Three way, then? Maybe Astrid will make it less awkward?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "I'm going back to my room," I said to him, Tony stood there, shrugging his shoulders as he started to take off his shirt, I just let out a frustrated groan as I opened the door, and, of course, Michelle stood there, ready to knock at the door, I froze in place, not sure how I would even manage to explain myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 401 15
*Warning smut*
397K 13.4K 56
"Why do I have the feeing your about to mess up my life?" *** skins tony stonem fanfic
222K 3.6K 52
In which Elizabeth Stonem's Cousin, Kitty Stonem, gets sent to Bristol to sort out her behaviour... [James Cook x Female OC] [Skins Uk - Gen2] 28/03...
350 27 31
TW: sexual mentions, drug addiction, swearing, and alcoholism.