ELEVEN

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙘𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, Chris let out a grunt as the cubes came flying at his head, "Look, oi!" He said as he put a cube down on the pyramid, "Can we get some concentration here, please? I know it seems hard, right, but think about it," He turned to look at us, "This... This could lead to, you know, celebrity," Everyone chuckled out as he said this.

"A place in the Guinness Book of Records is hardly celebrity," Michelle commented and she placed a cube on her tongue, I laughed and put one in my mouth as well.

Chris let out a scoff, "But it is! I fucking love that book!" He then noticed that we were stuffing our faces with the sugar cubes, "Will you stop eating the tools!" 

I held up one of the sugar cubes, "It is not our fault you went and decided to go for sugar cube pyraminds!" I said to him, laughing before I popped a sugary cube into my mouth again. 

The door opened behind us, I looked over my shoulder as Tony walked into the room, "Oh, hi," He said to us, the room grew into an uncomfortable silence, everyone avoiding eye contact, even with each other. Chris looked down at his cube pyramid, "What's this? Some kind of retro LSD thing?" 

Chris looked over at Anwar who was sat next to him, "Uh... No," He spoke up, "It's kinda that homework thing I was telling you about... The- er- biology." 

There was another long silence, Tony looked down at Michelle, then over at me, I looked up at him for a moment before I cleared my throat and looked over at the floor, "Hi, Astrid," Tony greeted me, which caused Michelle to physically get uncomfortable, I let out a small sigh and looked up at him, I hadn't spoken to him since our little run-in outside my house. 

"Hi, Tony," I said to him, looking up at him for a second before I looked over at Chris, as a sort of an escape. 

"Look, don't worry, I'm not going to stay. I just needed Sid for a moment."

Sid was staring at some glasses in front of him, "I'm busy," Sid said to him, not even looking up.

"Yeah, I can see that," Tony looked around at us all, "Go on, let's have a go, then," Tony nodded at the pyramid, taking a cube from Chris, he bent forward to place it, then I watched as he fell forward, his hand going through the middle of the pyramid, knocking it all over, Chris's eyes widened and then everyone let out sighs, I leaned back a little and shook my head. He played it off as an accident, but, it was obvious he wanted to get to us for not playing into him and inviting him along. "Fucking hell, guys, you know how to have a good time, don't you?" 

Michelle let out a long sigh, "I don't want this to be difficult, if you want to stay, you can stay," Michelle said to him. 

"No, it's fine. You made the divorce terms clear and I intend to stick to them," Tony said to her, raising a brow as he looked down at her.

"Please, don't be a bastard."

"Look, don't get so upset about it, okay? I'm sorry I spoilt your beautiful evening, I'll go," Tony turned to leave, "Sid?" He said as he left the room. 

Sid just let out a huff and shook his head, looking back at the glasses, everyone looked over to Sid, "Well, go on, then," Michelle said, "See what he wants?" 

Jal shook her head, "Don't feel you have to, Sid," She said to him.

Sid went to stand up and I just got up, "It's fine, I'll go," I looked down at Michelle, "Only to tell him to leave, nothing else," I left Chris's dorm, walking to the bathroom, I popped open the door, speaking before I fully got in, "Look, Tony, you should leave," Once I got into the restroom I noticed Tony had his shirt up, he had bruises on his stomach up to his rubs, I let out a small gasp, "Fucking hell," I stepped forward and put my hand on his side before he put his shirt down, "What the hell happened? Did someone do this?"