𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮'𝓼, her mum was off on a honeymoon with her new husband, so, we had her house to ourselves for a bit. On his particular night, we all had a food fight after a night full of drinking and taking some pills. We all passed out in various parts of the house, all with no intention of waking up at a reasonable time, even though we had college this morning. I guess I passed out next to Maxxie sometime the previous night, as I woke up I noticed that he had an arm slung over me. We were both covered in syrup so we were practically glued together. I rubbed my head as I sat up, managing to unstick myself from Maxxie. Jal was standing next to the couch staring down at Chris, he was passed out on the couch naked, I gave Jal a puzzled look and she looked over at me, she pointed at Chris, "it's not true, is it?" Jal asked me. 

I looked down at Chris's cock and furrowed my brows, "What? What's not true?"

"They're all the same size at action stations," She seemed quite puzzled at the size of Chris's cock, I let out a small chuckle, "Poor Chris," Jal shrugged it off and then covered Chris with a sheet. Cassie wandered over and molded the sheet around his cock, attempting to make the tent he created with his cock to appear larger.

"Wow, that's better... Cool," Cassie hummed and nodded. She turned and walked away, Jal wandered off behind her and I decided I should go find Michelle, as I passed by the kitchen Cassie called after me, "Astrid, what's the date?" She asked me and I stopped walking, taking a moment to reflect.

"I believe it's the 13th, why?" I questioned her, tilting my head thoughtfully.

"Oh... Wow, I think 'Chelle's parents are back today," She pointed at the calendar and stared at it thoughtfully, "Should we tell her?"

"Oh, I suppose," I said to her and followed her upstairs towards Michelle's room where Michelle was sleeping, Tony asleep next to her. We approached the bed and Cassie gave Michelle a nudge, attempting to wake her up.

"Chelle," Cassie said to her, Michelle grumbled annoyed. 

"Fuck off, Tone," Michelle rolled over to lay on her side, avoiding being nudged any longer.

"It's me, Cass?" 

"Crazy bitch."

I scoffed at Michelle's rude response, Cassie just shrugged it off as if she was used to it, "Yes," Cassie replied to her, and Michelle continued on with her sleepy talk.

"Never fucking eats."

I rolled my eyes, annoyed, I decided to step in, "Fucking hell, Michelle, it's the 13th, yeah?" I said to her, over her rudeness, it never ceased to amaze me how she was so rude to anyone, it made me wonder what kind of stuff she said about me when I'm not around.

"No, tomorrow..." Michelle replied and I let out a frustrated sigh, Cassie left to room, I stood in the bedroom for a moment longer, I noticed Tony started to stir in his sleep and he opened his eyes, looking up at me as I glared down at Michelle, he gave me a sleepy smirk.

"Watching me sleep now, Astrid?" He teased and I shook my head, not in the mood for his helpless attempts at flirting.

"Oh, you wish, Tony. I was just leaving," I walked out of the room, heading towards the front door as Cassie was leaving as well, a car pulled up at the curb as I exited the house, Michelle's mum hopped out of the passenger side and ran around to the other side as she saw me.

"Oh!" She exclaimed and put her bag on the ground, "Astrid, hello, I didn't know you were back already, you and your family are all moved in and settled, I assume?" She embraced me in a hug as she spoke and I pulled away and nodded at her, a smile on my tired face/