𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

"𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆? 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈!" I shouted after her as she stomped across the college green, I struggled to keep up, Jal was following behind me as well, but, once I got sight of Tony, I knew that she was bee-lining straight for him. 

"You dirty fucker!" Michelle shouted at Tony once she got into earshot, he looked up at her and stood up, Sid was sitting on the grass still, his eyes widened once he heard Michelle's shouts, "I never want to see your tiny, twatty cock ever again!" 

Tony tilted his head slightly to the side, looking down at her, "What's up, Nips?" 

Michelle just let out a scoff and shook her head, she swung her leg forward and hit Tony in the crotch, this caused him to fall to the ground with a grunt, "I was waiting for you to tell me, time's up, you wanker!" Michelle turned around and stomped off again, leaving Jal and I standing there staring down at Tony on the ground. 

"Jesus, Tony, what the fuck have you done this time," I said to him and he didn't say anything, he just sat there confused, as if he didn't know what he did either, "Sid? Any idea?"

Sid shrugged his shoulders, having no clue what his best mate had done either, "Dunno." 

"Christ's sake!" 

"I must say, she is a fiery one," Tony spoke up after he was silent and I just rolled my eyes, following Jal as we went after Michelle. 

"Michelle!" Jal called after her as she tried to keep up with her as Michelle approached a bench across the green, I ran up and caught up with Jal as we got closer to Michelle, "Chelle, what happened?" She asked as she took a deep breath. 

Michelle looked up at the two of us, "Never mind," She said to us. 

I furrowed my brow and Jal let out a sigh, "Never mind?" Jal asked her and Michelle just brushed her off, not saying anything, "Did he screw someone again?" 

I let out a dissatisfied grunt and looked down at the ground, shaking my head slowly, "Nice one," I said to Jal and Michelle looked up at her again.

"I tried to tell you, Chelle," Jal brushed me off and continued to talk to Michelle, trying to get any sort of answer out of her.

"About who?" Michelle seemed genuinely interested in seeing if Jal had any idea that Tony and I screwed or if it was about loads of other girls he had been shagging behind her back, which should be obvious, but, Michelle was so distracted by his charm and good looks that she has been oblivious to it. 

Jal shook her head, "But, you never wanna hear it." 

Michelle stood up, holding her purse close to her side, "About who, for Christ's sakes?!" 

Jal took in a deep breath before she spoke, "Jenny, Maggs, Kelly, White Justine, Black Justine, buck teeth from the geography trip, the posh kid from the choir-" 

"Abigail? Abigail Stock?" Michelle stared at Jal, anger in her eyes, "He promised he hadn't, why didn't you tell me?" Jal let out a frustrated sigh, everything that she just said went over Michelle's head, how she tried telling her many times Tony has been sleeping around, "You're supposed to be my friend." 

"Michelle, she literally just told you she tried to tell you and-"

"No, don't talk about it, you slept with him too, you don't get a say in it, Astrid!" Michelle turned her anger to me and I just stepped back slightly and looked down at the ground, she turned back to Jal, "Did you do him too?" 

Jal let out a stiff laugh, shaking her head, "Don't be stupid, Michelle."

"I bet you wanted to fuck him," Michelle kept going on and Jal started to walk away, I didn't blame her, considering Michelle just assume she wanted to fuck Tony. "Cheers, Jal! That's what friends are for, yeah?" Michelle shouted as Jal continued to walk away out of our sight, I just stood there awkwardly and Michelle let out a small scoff. 

As I went to walk away, Maxxie walked up to us, looking awkwardly, "Chelle?" He said sheepishly. 

"Go away," Michelle said flatly and Maxxie sat down on the bench next to her as she sat down.

"Please don't tell anyone, everyone will think that-"

"Think what, Max? That you're a dirty little slut who fucks around with other people's boyfriends?" 

As Michelle said this I let out a scoff, "Jesus, I have tried to talk to you so much about this and apologize and explain what the fuck happened, but, no, you still stay this passive aggressive-" I tried to think of the right word, "Bitch," Was all that I could think of. "Tony came on to me when I was high and confused and you haven't paid any mind to me since I came back, it's all about Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony! I have known you since we were fucking 3 years old, and you haven't even asked to hang with just me," As I kept spouting off, Michelle and Maxxie stared at me in what seemed like awe, "I have been there for you through everything, literally everything in your life I was there, and I know I fucked up and fucked him, but, you need to stop blaming just me and start blaming Tony too. I'm sick of this and I don't think I can keep going on trying to make things right if you won't get past the fact that your boyfriend is the one making advances on everyone." 

Michelle cleared her throat and started to nod, "Maybe you're right." 

"Maybe," Is all I said before I walked away, no clue where I was going, but, I knew it was just away. 

I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢..... I͢.....

Angie was standing in front of the class, a scarf wrapped tightly around her neck, as if she was hiding something from us, Anwar leaned forward, looking at the material, his elbows hitting the table as he did so, "Why are you wearing that scarf thing?" He questioned her. 

Angie tugged on it a bit, keeping it close to her neck, "It's a bit draughty today," She explain, nodding to herself as if she was satisfied with that answer and didn't expect anyone else to say anything. 

Maxxie, who was sat to my right, leaned back in his chair a little, shaking his head, dissatisfied, "Doesn't suit you, Ange," He said to her. 

Angie gave him a look, shaking her head slightly before she looked down at her clipboard, "Anyway, whp's presenting?" 

Tony stood up, "It's me," He said to her and she nodded at him.

"Okay, well, get on with it."

Tony walked to the front of the classroom, he cleared his throat before he started to present, "The role of sex in power relationships."

"I asked you to write that?" 

"Yeah..." Tony looked over at her, a confused look on his face as she sat on her desk, looking disheveled, "Power is the single most important force in the universe," Tony went on, as he spoke, I looked over at Michelle, who was clearly growing more and more frustrated with listening to him speak, "Money and looks mean nothing except for the power they give us, the second most important is sex. So sex plus power equals fun." 

This is what set Michelle off, she stood up, storming out of the room, Angie watched as she did and quickly turned to look back at Tony, a look of dissatisfaction painted across her face. "Whatever you did that Michelle's too upset to talk about, I hope you're ashamed of yourself," She scolded Tony, and he just stood there, looking innocent as ever, shrugging his shoulders. 

I felt Maxxie brush past my skin as he stood up quickly, "It was all my fault," He blurted out, "I got off with Tony on the Russia trip," He admitted to the entire class, my eyes widened and I looked up at Maxxie as he stood there, the rest of the class let out a surprised gasp, I looked over to Anwar who looked mortified, "I only did it because I fell out with Anwar when he said he hated gays, so I got upset, and Tony said he'd give me head to cheer me up, you know, and it didn't mean anything, but, I lost my head and then he gave me head, and then we got deported from Russia..." Maxxie let out a breath after he finished rambling, "And I'm really, really sorry for being a slut, okay?" He finished off before he sat down, I put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it, reassuring him in some form, he just looked at me with big eyes, as if he was terrified.

Angie nodded, seeming like she just got hit by a bus after hearing all of that, "Right, well... Anyone else wanna get something off their chest?" She questioned us all.

Chris stood up, "I'm in love with-" He tried to speak.

"Sit down!" Angie shouted at him, shutting him up immediately and he slid back into his chair.