SIXTEEN

"Hey! Here he is!" The group said in unison as Tony approached us; we were lined up outside the club waiting to go in. 

Maxxie smiled at him, "Looking good," He commented.

"Cheers," Tony replied with a smile, "I feel quite good!" Tony watched as Chris and Jal shared a kiss and he tilted his head, "What's going on here, then?" 

"Ah," Chris shrugged, "You know, man, the winds of change, rivers of blood and all that." 

Jal awkwardly smiled at Tony, then she looked over at me; I stood next to Maxxie, trying to avoid looking at Tony, "Shit's getting wild, man," Anwar spoke up, "Him and her, Sid and Michelle," Maxxie hit Anwar in his side causing him to groan, "Ah- easy man."

Tony shrugged off the topic of Michelle and Sid, "Where is Sid?" 

"He came early, with Michelle," Anwar said, another hit to his side. This time from Jal. 

We finally got into the club, I followed everyone in slowly, keeping my distance from Tony. I wasn't sure how ready I was- you know, to talk to him about us. I stood next to Jal, looking over the balcony, "You alright?" I heard her ask Tony. 

Tony nodded, "It's loud," He said, "Are you alright?"

Jal gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"You look a bit..." 

"I'm fine." 

Suddenly Chris shoved his way in between Jal and Tony, "Loudest club in the West, mate! You gonna be alright?" 

Tony nodded, yet again, "I'll be fine." 

Jal looked over at me, "What about you?" She asked me, "Are you gonna be alright?" 

"Once these drugs Chris gave me kick in, I'll be more than fine," I told her as I stared down at the crowd. 

Cassie appeared, "Hey, Tony." 

"Hey, Cass," He replied, I watched as she grabbed his arm, "Are we going somewhere?"

"Oh, yes," She smiled before she guided him away from the group. 

Jal watched my face as Tony was whisked away from Cassie- I knew that Cassie wanted nothing more than to make Sid jealous. So much so that she didn't care about what I thought, or what anyone else thought. I shrugged it off and went down to the dancefloor with Chris and Maxxie. We dance for a while, until I made my way to the bar, sometime later. Where I found Cassie and Tony sitting next to each other, "I think that since Sid and Michelle are together, we should do the same," I overheard Cassie say to him. 

She still thought that Tony wanted Michelle and sometimes I thought the same. I mean, his head was a mess, since the accident. There were some things that he didn't remember, some things that he did remember. Maybe he thought he was still in love with Michelle, maybe he forgot that we ever, had anything. 

I grabbed a drink and  left the bar, no longer wanting to overhear their conversation. I danced a little bit longer before I found Sid and Anwar laying on a couch- I was drunk and high enough that I too just wanted to lay down. So I jumped in between the two of them, putting my arms around them, "God, I have missed this," I said with a sigh, "How are you two feeling?" I then asked.

"I'm ready to rock the party," Anwar said with a smile, "Yeah, boy!" Then he let out a sigh, "Dude, I cannot believe you're going out with Michelle," He said to Sid.

Sid rolled his head over to lean it on my shoulder, looking at Anwar, "It just kind of happened."

Anwar looked at him, "But, you're... you know."

"What?" 

"Well, you're  not exactly..." 

Sid gave him a confused look, "Not exactly what, exactly?" 

"Not exactly- you know, a player. A don, an R Kelly, a baby daddy-"

"Alright, I get it."

"A smooth criminal, a president of the USA, a Buddha, Buddha, cheese Buddha!"

I let out a laugh, "Come on, Anwar- Sid's cute and all," I placed a hand on Sid's head, patting it, "He can be a smooth criminal if he wanted." 

Sid gave me a strange look, "Oh-" He mumbled, "Thanks." 

Tony then appeared, "Hey, Sid," He said, looking down at the two of us. 

"Tony," Sid quickly sat up, my hand leaving his head onto the couch behind his back, "Um," He awkwardly replied, "You having a good evening?" 

Tony nodded, "I'm marvelous, Sidney," He seemed to be on something, I couldn't tell. I started to wonder what Cassie might have given him. Then I started worrying about what she might have given him. "Like hell on Earth in here, glorious... Yourself?" 

"Er- yeah, yeah. I'm alright." 

"Excellent! Vibrant, superb, glad to hear it!"

"Are you alright, Tony?" I asked him.

He looked down at me, "I am top-notch, Astrid," He then tilted his head, "Are you enjoying your night out?" 

I nodded awkwardly, "Yeah..." 

"Me too, Asti, me too." He then let out a long sigh, "Isn't she pretty, eh, man?" He looked back over at Sid, "Eh?" 

Sid gave him a confused look, "Wha-" 

"Does Michelle know you two would make such a sweet couple?" Tony continued on, Sid and I exchanged confused glances, "Out of all the world's famous lovers.  Antony and Cleopatra... Taylor and Burton, Jordan and Peter..." 

"Stop it," I spoke up, "There is nothing going on between me and Sid." 

"Bert and Ernie," He didn't care to listen to me, "I would say that you two would be the greatest snog history has so far encountered." 

I sat up, "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

Tony scoffed at me, "What is it with you people and the concept of ok? I mean, we're a fucking threesome, aren't we? You know, peas in a pod! A fucking family, that is what we are!" 

"Tony- you should sit down..."

"No!" 

I started to stand up, "It's alright, just calm down."

"I don't- I need to go," He said before he turned around and walked away.

I turned around to look at Sid and Anwar, "What the fuck was that about?" Anwar asked me, "I thought you two weren't a thing."

"We're not," I mentioned, "I haven't talked to him about us... Not since it happened."

"Maybe you should- at least try to talk to him about it?" Sid suggested.

I looked over my shoulder towards the direction that Tony disappeared in, "Sometimes I think he still loves Michelle and that's why he's so frustrated with you," 

"Why would you think that? Didn't he say he loved you-"

"Before the accident," I spoke over him, "He forgot things, Sid, I think he forgot bits and pieces of us and replaced them with Michelle." 

"Or he thinks that you don't want to be with him because of what happened to him." 

"I wish I could read his mind."

Anwar sat up, "Remember how jealous he was when he thought you were shaggin' Chris? Imagine him walking up to us and seeing you cuddled up with Sid. Even if it was just as friends." 

I groaned and sat back down, "I don't want to fuck with his head but he spent so long fucking with mine that I just want him to say he loves me again so I know he remembers that he said it in the first place. Is that selfish?" 

Sid shook his head, "No, you just want to know that you're not forcing him into something that he doesn't remember." 

"I love him, I hope he still loves me."