My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Reconciliation

36 3 0
By libbyluver14

I woke up with Niall's arms still around me. I snuggled into him some more and tried to sleep some more.

"I know you're awake hon."

"No I'm not. Go back to sleep." I really snuggled into him, but then he got up and I was cold.

"The day is calling for us to get up. I also have to go to an interview. Want to come?"

"Sure. I can do my work later."

"Alright then you are going to have to get up." I attempted to get up but then I gasped and was in a little pain.

"Niall these kids won't stop kicking me." He rubbed my belly and I knew he could feel these kids. They were going to be strong like their father. He leaned down and started talking to my stomach.I was rubbing his hair as he was talking. When he finally stood up I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself. When you are pregnant, man do you have to pee.

"Babe hurry up. We gotta leave soon. The guys are waiting downstairs for us."

"I'm coming. Niall throw me a sweatshirt. I don't care if its yours. Do you care if I wear sweats? I can't fit into anything else right now."

"That's fine babe. Here you go."

"But this one is your favorite."

"It's okay just put it on." I slipped it on and man was it huge on me, but I didn't care it smelled like Niall and that's all I cared about. He took my arm and led me downstairs.

"Let's go everyone." Liam ushered us out the door and into a car. The order went Liam, Soph and Harry in the second row and Louis and Eleanor in the backseat. Then in the second car it was Niall and I in the second row since I couldn't climb anymore with my stomach and then Zayn and Perrie in the back.

"Which interview is this?"

"The BBC breakfast show."

"GRIMMY!"

"Hahahaha yes Grimmy."

"I haven't seen him in so long."

"I haven't either. Calm down though. You're going to get these kids going."

"Too late." As I felt a lot of kicks. I started telling them that I was sorry for working them up. We finally arrived at the BBC radio station. Niall got out first and then helped me out while still holding the door for Zayn and Perrie. I took Nialls arm as we all walked into the building. Now let me tell you this building is the nicest one I have seen.

"Izzy are you okay?"

"Yes just hungry."

"Hahah you are always hungry."

"Well I have three people to feed now."

"I know lets get you some food." We walked into the dressing room to see Lou and Caroline waiting to dress and do hair and makeup on the boys.

"Congratulations Isabella on the babies."

"Thank you Lou and Caroline."

"Is that who I think it is?"

"GRIMMY! I have missed you."

"Aww love I have missed you too."

"Do I spy a big stomach? Are you pregnant?"

"Yes. Five months now. Twins."

"Niall you lucky man."

"Thanks."

"Are you guys ready?"

"As ready as we will ever be."

"Lets get this show on the road then."

"Nice to see you again girls. Congratulations again."

"Thank you love." I kissed his cheek and then took a seat. Maybe a little nap won't hurt. I closed my eyes while rubbing my stomach and soon began dreaming.

"Isabella love wake up. You are needed."

"Hmmm five more minutes." I felt someone pick me up and I snuggled into their chest. Then when they placed me down a very familiar smell wafted up into my nose that made me curl up into their lap.

"Babe wake up."

"Hmmmmm. Niall rub my tummy they won't stop kicking me. I'm so tiredddd." I felt his hands rubbing circles into my stomach making me sigh. I felt him place his headphones onto my head and Grimmy talk into them. I just curled more into Niall and let him do all the talking for me. I kept my eyes closed until he asked a question I knew Niall couldn't answer so I opened my eyes.

"Work is good. We are trying to get the new line all sorted for next year. Hopefully by the end of this week we will have all the samples ready to be sewed and made. Cross your fingers."

"Alright now we are going to play a game."

"Hold that thought." I took the headphones off and ran for the nearest toilet. I let out whatever my stomach wanted me to empty. I wiped my mouth and left the toilets.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes just some morning sickness."

"Alright lets go back to the guys. I think they are playing a game now. We can just watch from the sidelines."

"Alright El. Lead the way." The guys were playing something stupid and I just stared at Niall. He was the most handsomest man. I was the luckiest girl to have him. He looked over at me and I gave him a weak smile. The interview continued and I was starting to zone out. I just kept rubbing since they liked that. I found out that when one baby was kicking the other was sleeping and vice versa. They always seemed to calm down to Niall's voice which also calmed me. I started to think of my family. I did wonder how they were doing.

"Hey El excuse me. I gotta make a call."

"Alright. I'll just be here."

"Okay I'll see you in a minute." I went into the hall and took my phone out. I pulled up my house phone. I hit call and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello."

"Mum."

"Bindi?"

"Yeah its me."

"Bindi oh my god. Are you okay? Why haven't you called?"

"I'm okay mum. I just wanted to see how you guys are doing."

"We are all doing well here. Ashton came back from tour for a break."

"That's great. I miss you all."

"Come home please."

"I can't mum. I'll come visit soon though. I gotta check my schedule."

"Bindi my baby. We miss you lots. Please call more."

"I have so much to tell you. First, I got married."

"You what!?"

"Yeah I married Niall of One Direction."

"Why weren't we invited?"

"I'm sorry mum."

"What else do you have to tell us?"

"I'm pregnant. Five months to be exact with twins."

"Oh my god Bindi."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys."

"It's okay but thank you for telling us."

"I have to go mum. Tell dad I love him and I'll see about visiting."

"Alright bye Bindi." It was weird to hear my mum talk to me, but at least I know now she was good.

"Babe who were you talking to?"

"My mum."

"Oh have you decided to forgive her?"

"Yes. I think that she deserves to be a part of the babies lives."

"I think that is a good idea."

"Take me home Niall."

"Babe we have more interviews to do." I nodded my head and let him carry me out to the car. I kissed his neck as he carried me. He started to moan and then cough. I laughed at his attempt until he got me back in the car and I did the same.

"Paybacks a bitch."

"Shut up."

"Close your eyes. You need your strength and energy." I closed my eyes and leaned my head on Niall's shoulder.

These interviews took so long and I regretted coming.

"Hey Paul. I'm going over to Starbucks. Do you or the guys want anything?"

"Hold on let me ask them." He started to walk away and so I waited for him. It took at least five minutes for him to come back with a written list of what each wanted.

"Here you go. Oh and Niall gave me his Starbucks card to give to you." I rolled my eyes at him as I took the list and card from him.

"Alright I'll be back soon. I have my phone on me if something happens call me."

"Okay be safe."

"'I'm just going down the road."

"Not my words."

"Of course he would say that."

"He's just trying to be protective of you."

"I know, but just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that I'm not capable."

"Look do you want me to send one of the girls to go with you?"

"No I'm fine. Thank you though Paul. I'm off." I started to walk away and get to the street. I inhaled a breath of air as I started to walk towards Starbucks. That smell of coffee was starting to get to me as I walked into the Starbucks and wait in line.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you?"

"Hi. I have a lot of orders, but I'll start with the list first." I handed her the list Paul gave me as she put the orders into the computer and yelled them.

"Then I would like a Trente Peach Green Tea Lemonade. Sweetened with four pumps and a little ice."

"Alrighty your amount comes to ............................."

"Okay here's my card." I handed her the card and she slid it and gave it back with a smile.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I walked away and went to stand by the pick up counter. I was rubbing my stomach when a nice lady came up to me.

"Here are your drinks. I put them into cup holders for you."

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I walked away with about seven cup holders with a lot of drinks on them. Thankfully because I was pregnant and had a lot to carry people were nice enough to open doors for me. I arrived back at their interview with everything in hand.

"Isabella! There you are! I was worried."

"Didn't Paul tell you I went to Starbucks."

"Yes he did, but I didn't think it would take this long."

"Well Niall I had a lot of orders for them to place. Anyway here you go." I handed him his drink and took mine. Hmmmm so good and the babies thought so too as they kicked.

"Hmmm mommy's favorite. Mommy loves you guys." I was talking to them and they really liked my voice since they wouldn't stop. I know that if Niall started to talk to them they both kicked and so I knew that they would definitely love Niall. They really liked it when he sang to them. They always calmed down. Niall apparently heard me and he screamed "DADDY LOVES YOU TOO!"

"Niall you don't need to scream. They just went to sleep."

"Sorry babe. Do you want me to sing to them?"

"Well if you insist."

"Lads lets sing for them."

"What song though?"

"OOO do my favorite off of the new album."

"What Night Changes?"

"Yes that always calms me down. Plus they like your voices."

"Aww well don't worry Uncle Louis is here!"

"Oh my god Lou. Do I need to tell you the same thing I just told Niall."

"Sorry a little too hyper."

"Just get over here and make them stop. It's starting to actually hurt." They walked over and started to sing Night Changes.

Going out tonight, changes into something red

Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress

Everything she never had, she's showing off

Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair

She's heading for something that she won't forget

Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older baby

And I've been thinking about it lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes

It will never change me and you

Chasing here tonight, doubts are running 'round her head

He's waiting, hides behind his cigarette

Heart is beating loud, but she doesn't want it to stop

Moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin.

She's falling, doesn't even know it yet.

Having no regrets is all that she really wants.

We're only getting older baby

And I've been thinking about it lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes

It will never change me and you

Going out tonight, changes into something red

Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress

Reminds her of the missing piece of innocence she lost

We're only getting older baby

And I've been thinking about it lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes

It will never change, baby

It will never change me and you

Hmmm that stopped them and I was finally calm too.

"Niall carry me pleaseeee."

"Only because your pregnant and I love you." He kissed me right on the lips and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into him. I could hear his chest vibrate as I could tell he was trying to hold a sigh and laugh in.

"I love you too."

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 164 22
When Ashton Irwin is in his hometown, Australia, he falls for a British girl called Taz. Everything seems so simple but what happens when 5 Seconds o...
12.1K 229 21
Emma was just a normal teenage girl from Texas who had big dreams. She aspired to be a singer. So when she got a record deal with Capitol Records, sh...
17.8K 559 51
Apple Belle Lawson has been through different kinds of heartbreaks but the last one was definitely the hardest, most painful and most devastating. Sh...
378K 8.6K 39
Kelsey is Ashton Irwin's sister. He likes to keep her more of a secret to protect her, as she is quite fragile, medically. When she finds out that sh...