Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Safe

1.8K 117 15
By SerenityScarlet7

"Alpha, it's time. We need to leave." Hoseok informs Jimin, knowing they had to leave now if they wanted to catch Jumoon by surprise.

"Huh? Oh okay. Tell everyone to get ready to leave." Jimin replies, tearing his eyes away from the pack house towards Hoseok. Hoseok nods but doesn't move to spread the order. Instead he looks towards the pack house before glancing at Jimin.

"You're waiting for Yn, aren't you? Do you think she'll come?" He questions though he could already guess the answer.

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen her since this morning. Apparently everyone got a message from her, but I haven't heard a thing. I'm just worried for her that's all."  Jimin sighs out, not hiding anything from his hyung.

His eyes stay glued on a specific window that was Yns and his bedroom, hoping by chance she would look through the window and he'd see her before he left. After all, it could be the last time he would ever see her. He wasn't naïve to think that he would come back totally uninjured or come back having not lost anything. It was a battle. And on the battlefield there was no such thing as mercy.

"We need to go. I'm sure she'll be here for our return." Taehyung called feeling the dampening of Jimin's mood. He pulls Hoseok away from Jimin, telling him to spread the news that they were leaving to the soldiers, whilst Taehyung took the last moments with Lily, who wished him a safe return. Jimin's eyes lingered on the couple before moving away to the front, not wanting to see such a scene knowing he couldn't have the same. He was jealous, he knew that. And he also knew that it was his fault he couldn't have such a moment like this with Yn, but he couldn't help and wish that everything was different.

-:Yn, where are you? We are leaving. Please come see Jimin off. :- Hoseok mind links Yn, having seen the distraught on Jimins face, hoping she'll hear it and come before they passed the borders. Once pass the borders, they would all shift and Hoseok knew Yn wouldn't be able to catch up. Not without Crystal.

With final goodbyes from their mates and pack, the boys got into position ready to lead their factions. Jimin turns away from the pack house, eyes lingering for a moment before he starts the march to the border. He had to concentrate on this. He couldn't risk the lives of everyone just because he wanted to think about what would have been possible if he had taken a different path. The lives of hundreds of soldiers and the happiness of their families were in his hands.

After all, Bangtan wasn't the only pack to be involved in this attack. They had gained a plethora of fighters from surrounding packs and the council so they could at least have an advantage in numbers. The exact numbers of Jumoon men were unknown, however with a bit of scouting done by Roxy, they were able to get an estimate. Taking that estimate as a template, they doubled their fighters and had some on standby just in case. Jimin wasn't taking any chance.

The march came to an end as everyone who was leaving started to shift in order of faction. The medical troops were the first to shift due to the heaviness of the medical equipment they were holding followed by the search and rescue team. Slowly all factions started to shift, Jimin being the last so he could say a few words before they leave. But before he could speak, he picked up the scent of someone who he was waiting for.

His ears caught her feet padding on the soil as she took in deep breathes oxygen to make up for her lack of it. His nose caught the smell of her perspiration mixed in with the ting of his own scent. But what caught his attention was the metallic smell of blood that coated her side.

Panic had filled him as the scent stung his nose, his body ready to fly towards her body to check on her. His eyes glowed a crimson red, all wolves bowing in fear as anger flowed out of him. It drenched his body, veins bulging at the thought of her being injured again right under his nose. The force emitting from him was enough to send shivers down even the heartless and fearless of beings, much less the most warm and lovable beings. And thus, not even his closest of friend were spared from cradling in fear.

However, when her head popped out from behind the buildings, hands grasping at her sides as she took deep breaths in, Jimins worry vanished seeing her face again. His body moved automatically, wanting to cut the space between the two, meeting Yn halfway. His hands stretch out immediately, cutting her off from what she was about to say, eyes scanning her face and body for any injuries.

"Where are you hurt? And who hurt you? I'll kill them." His hands landed on her shoulder, twisting her around as he looked for any spots of blood. His nose could smell the scent of new blood coming from her and was sure she was bleeding somewhere.

Too caught up in his own world, he didn't notice Yns surprised face as she froze unwillingly, staring at his weird behaviour. The loud drumming her heart deafened her from the words that came from his mouth. She could only see the movement of his plump lips.

Not receiving an answer, Jimin began to talk directly to Yn, "Yn talk to me. Are you-" but stopped when his eyes met her widened ones. He too froze, hands still on her shoulders, confused at the reaction he was getting until he realised what he was doing.

"Shoot! Sorry. I just- My instinct- Umm...You know-" Jimin's hands flew off Yns shoulders as he stumbled over his excuse. "I'm fine. I just think one of my wounds opened a bit. Not my fault." She quickly confessed, speaking like it had nothing to do with her. And even when Jimin returned focus to her, snapping out of his dishevelled state, his eye shrunk in size, staring at her in disbelief. 

"YN, are you- You know what, I'll talk to you later. First we need to see Jin." Jimin turned to Jin, scanning the crowd of wolves who stood motionlessly a few yards away from the couple, quickly spotting him to the far right. His arm raised as he waved over Jin, well tried to, but was quickly stopped as his arm was pulled down forcibly.

"I'm fine! I'll heal. It's just a stitch or two have unravelled. Don't worry Jin about it, I'll ask Marie later. More importantly, I need to talk to you before you leave." Yn interrupts, wanting to get the real reason she was here. She knew for every second she wasted, the harder the rest of the schedule if the plan would be to follow, so she wanted to get it over and done with. Right now, the main concern was to take down Jumoon.

"Okay. But you have to get healed." Jimin gives Yn a pointed look, showing that he meant every word he was saying. Yn simply agreed, wanting to move along as she felt the stares of every wolf looking at her. Jimin hadn't noticed the stares, being used to eyes on him all the time plus his full attention on just Yn, but he did notice the slight uncomfort on her face. "Just look at me. No one else is here, but me and you."

Jimin's quiet whisper of encouragement won a small smile from Yn, before she pulls something out of her pocket. Just like Jimin said, she ignored the stares and presence of those around her, as she reached up to Jimin, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

Jimin was taken by surprise, body slightly stumbling as his hands naturally lay onto her waist to stabilise himself. His body shivers as he feels Yn's hot breath play childlessly on her mark on his neck. The shivers dance along his body, his eyes closing in bliss from the sudden electrifying surge of sparks between them, as his body slackens in relief. "W-what are you doing?" He askes breathlessly, fingers digging slightly into Yn's hips-though he was trying to avoid the wounds near there. 

Yn doesn't reply, simply moving away from him, her body dislodging from his. Her eyes travel to the top of his chest, smiling at the swinging metal piece. Jimin feels a sudden cold metal chain around his neck causing him to look down. There he saw the very necklace that had snapped minutes before the attack had taken place. 

"How?" He questions, heart tightening at the sight-something Yn wasn't expecting to feel from him through the bond. But she didn't need to ask why. She could feel the guilt and regret he felt when he looked at the necklace. He was thinking about how in a way the necklace was giving him a hint that something was wrong with Yn. He was blaming himself for having ignored something that could have possibly stopped everything that followed. He was blaming himself for not checking up on her even though he felt something was wrong. And he was blaming himself for breaking the first gift that he had ever received from his mate. All these feelings had lead him to feel unworthy of such a gift he was blessed with, thus giving it to someone to look after whilst he built himself up again. He had never expected anyone to find it. After all, he had hidden in the clenched hands of Chloe.

"Chloe gave it to me." Yn answered, watching as Jimin nodded mindlessly, before freezing and looking up at her, mouth agape. "Give as if-"

"Give as if she woke up and gave it me." 

The look on Jimins face was priceless. He looked like a mixture of a shocked, excited, happy and confused chipmunk all in one. It took everything in Yn not to laugh out loud. Especially, after he picked her up and span her around, to only freeze and put her down gently, before taking a few steps back.

"Shoot. I shouldn't have done that. I was just too excited! I can believe it Chloe's awake. I wanna see her so bad, but-" Jimin calmed slightly looking back at the inpatient wolves behind him. He knew he had already pushed the time they needed to leave by doing this, but at the same time he couldn't find himself feeling guilty about it. He was getting time to spend with Yn.

"You should probably get going now. You need to stick to the plan." Yn spoke quietly, as she tapped Jimins chest. Her hand scrunched the fabric under them as she refused to look up at Jimin.

"I'll be back, I promise. Will you wait for me?" Jimin whispered just as quietly, as his hand enveloped Yns. He uses his free hand to tug up her chin so she's looking at him, though she tries to avoid eye contact. "Will you?" He asks again, drawing Yns wondering eyes back towards him.

Yn nods not saying anything. "Words Muffin." "Yeah. I'll wait. So you have to come back. You and all the boys. Promise?"

Jimin smiled, nodding before sealing a promise with a kiss on her scrunched hand. As much as he wanted to kiss her on the lips, he knew that Yn was still shying away from that type of affection so he happily took the chance to lay his lips on her limb. "I promise. And I mean it this time. Look after everyone for me, okay?"

"Of course. We will wait for your return." Yn mockingly salutes, getting a loud chuckle from Jimin.

-: Love birds, hate to interrupt but we really need to go. :- Yoongi's voice enters the two's mind. The duo turn to Yoongi in the distance, giving him a small nod before turning back to each other.

"I need to go. Stay safe and be careful. Please contact me or anyone if something goes wrong, okay? " Jimin lifts his hand up to Yn cheek, using his finger to massage it whilst taking one last look at her.

"I will. And you stay safe too, okay?" Her overlaps Jimins stopping him from drinking up her face, turning his attention back to her eyes. He nods quickly, before sliding his hand in to Yns. The duo walk up to the soldiers, all standing in order as Yn decides to do her part as a Luna and friend.

"I can't thank you all enough for the bravery and commitment you have shown by signing up to do this. If I had a choice I too would have joined you, but I know my role and will do whatever it takes to make sure that your families and friends are safe and sound for your return. I hope the best and wish you all a safe return."

The wolves all howl in unison as Yn comes to the end of her sentiments. Her eyes land on her closest of friends silently wishing them a safe return before feeling a tug on her hand.

"I need to shift. If everything goes well, I'll see you in a 48 hours." Jimin simply states, pressing a quick kiss on Yns forehead before his bones cracked and shifted.

Yn held ChimChims paw, Jimin's hands no longer in her hands, feeling the warm air coming from his snout. She looked up at the majestic creature, smiling at his midnight black fur as she played with the fur on his paw. "Looking good ChimChim. Good luck out there."

Yn was rewarded a wolfish grin before feeling his sloppy tongue lick her cheek, his own way of kissing Yn goodbye. The woman herself held in her slight disgust, not wanting to upset the wolf knowing he was missing his counterpart.

"Just between the two of us though.." Yn quickly remembered looking up at the confused yet intrigued wolf, "has Jimin shrunk? Or have I gotten taller?"

Almost like a human, ChimChim seemed to raise an eyebrow in amusement looking down at Yn with contained joy. "When I was putting the necklace on, it was much easier than last time. I haven't grown, and I'm not in heels, so he's shrunk?" Yn twisted her head to the side, seriously thinking about what she said, trying to figure out the answer.

ChimChim seemingly laughed in his wolf form, catching the attention of Yn as she looked back up at him with large curious eyes. -: You'll have to find out later, Love. I need to go. But in my opinion he's just short.:- ChimChim large grin awarded him a loud laugh from Yn as she winked slyly in agreement.

With that Yn pulled Chimchim in for a quick peck on his snout before the wolf padded off. Yn watched as he lead people off, taking the lead turning once more before disappearing from out the pack land. She watched as every wolf left; soon the field left completely empty with no one else in sight. But before she left, one voice whispered into her mind warming her as she felt the presence of another in the quiet land.

"I heard you perfectly well. I'll deal with you later, prepare for your punishment, my Muffin."

-------------------------------------------

This got long... I got carried away.

Anyway hope you enjoyed. I'm really sorry for weird updates. Things are hectic, but hoping this came as a good surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 946 21
This is the story of how Y/n discovers how her horrible past is connected to the man she loves in her present. "I-it was you......you killed my paren...
626K 22.1K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
258K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...
167K 7.2K 32
Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack, he needed to protect his pack as well as...