Keeping her

By Flairaim

Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept... More

KEEPING HER
Prologue
Characters
1: Unwanted
2: Brothers
3: Dinner
4: Rules
5: Shopping
6: Movie
7: Part 1 of School
8: Part 2 of School
Her friends
9: Ice pack
The cousins
10: Family?
11: Part 1 of Family Reunion
13: Permission
14: "I love you too"
15: "WATCH OUT!"
16: Save
17: Business
18: Truth
19: Rain
20: Silent treatment?
21: "Don't tell them"
22: Listen
23: Revelation
24: Fine
25: love?
26: Nutella
27: Secret
28: Cloth
29: "Stay behind my Back."
30: Messed up
31: Thank you
32: "Who are you?"
33: No Visitors
34: Notes
35: Aisle
36: 3 more days
37: Part 1 of Birthday
38: Part 2 of Birthday
39: Pool
40: Merry Christmas!
41: Vacation
Epilogue

12: Part 2 of Family Reunion

17.1K 498 103
By Flairaim

Earos yelled as he gritted his teeth. He stomped at their way but was stop by Kieran.

"Let me go Kieran." Earos wiggled his body, trying to let go of Kieran's hold.

"What are you doing here?" Kieran narrowed his eyes at them.

"Please we just wanted to see our niece. Pace and Prestle didn't do anything wrong. They wanted to see their cousin." The women begged. Cousin? Niece? Are they?... Kyshelle thought to herself.

Earos was still wiggling his way out until he finally broke free from Kieran.

"You piece of.." Earos gripped the collar of the man as the man stood there doing nothing. Earos tried to punch the man when he stopped.

"Stop! Don't hurt them." Kyshelle shouted as she ran towards the door way.

"Drop it Earos." Kieran held him but Earos didn't listen a single word.

"That's enough!" Their grandpa yelled as he pulled Kyshelle to his side.

"Pace, Prestle you can stay whenever you want and you two come with me." Their granpa said sternly.

"Baby, will you follow me for a second?" The grandpa caressed their only girls hair. The girl nodded in response as they went to his office. While Pace and Prestle stood there.

"You two-" Earos was stopped by Kieran.

"That's enough Earos. Just like papa said they did nothing." Kieran glared at Earos.

"Pace, Prestle, I apologize for Earos' dumb behavior. Have a sit." Kieran said as the 2 boys sat next to each other,  fidgeting their fingers.

"Hi Pace, Hi Prestle. It's been a while, this is Kyshelle, your cousin." Mave gave them a small smile.

"You're so beautiful, I'm so sorry for what we did-" Prestle was cut off.

"I'm Pace his my twin brother."

"I'm Prestle, we're 17."

"Nice meeting you, I'm Kyshelle and I'm 14." Kyshelle greeted.

The boys hugged her immediately as both of them muttered 'sorry', 'I hope you forgive us'.

Oops, I forgot about grandad. Am I ready to meet my uncle and aunt? Should I be mad at them? Grandma led me to grandad's office.

I knocked on the door before I heard 'come in'. My eyes were locked with my aunt's. My grandpa ushered me to sit by his side.

"Kyshells you've grown so much." The women said with teary eyes.

"We're so sorry, we understand that you have hard feelings for us. We're so sorry." The man said.

"Baby, these are one of your aunts and uncles. Aunt Isla and Uncle Pen." My grandpa said.

To be honest, I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to say either but I'm sure it will be alright.

"Hey aunt Isla and uncle Pen. I'll be honest with you, it's really overwhelming to know about my family, you guys. It suddenly happened. But just like Lilo and Stitch said, Family means forever. No one gets left behind." I said as I smiled timidly.

They stared at me before hugging me. I feel so loved, I'm really thankful for my family. I wish I got to see my parents.

I really don't know how to feel. I'm not mad at them, maybe a little sadness, that's why I don't know if I could forgive them, that's also one of the reasons I just don't mind it and besides I'm finally home.

I found out that my brothers and cousins were distant from them. They got mad at them for giving me away. So does that mean Pace and Prestle are new here too?

We got out of the office to see my brothers and all cousins of my cousins smiling and laughing. It's my first time seeing Earos and Dashiell smile. I thought they didn't know how to smile.

Sylver quickly dragged me by his side as my brothers looked confused.

"What are you doing with my baby sister?" Kritton furrowed his eyebrows.

"Keeping her." The triplets said in unison.

"We're keeping her." Chev pouted as he pulled me.

Uhm guys hello I want my arms back.

"Enough. I'm keeping her." Grandma engulfed me into a hug as I hugged her back. It's been a long time since I felt this kind of love.

"C'mon let's wait for your aunts and uncles." Grandma said.

Before eating dinner, we waited for my other aunts and uncles. Not long after my aunts and uncles arrived.

We're currently eating and seeing my sister laughing and goofing around with our cousins makes me feel jealous. She's still giving us the silent treatment and my other brothers felt that too. Except for Chev and Kritton, they're kind, respectful and almost good at everything. That's probably why she's comfortable with them.

Seeing their grandchildren being complete and happy together made their heart melt. Max, the dog lay his head on Kyshelle's lap as Kyshelle pet him.

_____

"Sleepoverrr!" Stan yelled.

"No go to your rooms now." Grandad said making us pout.

"Please grandad." Prestle said.

"Pwetty pwease?" I put on my best puppy dog eyes making grandad roll his eyes and gave up.

"Fine. But don't sleep too late." Grandad turned his back at us and started walking upstairs.

"Goodnight kids." Grandma said.

After that it was quiet. I'm assuming they're all asleep, what's the point of having a sleepover then? I let slip my mind but before I can doze off to sleep someone poke my cheeks.

"Ky, I'm hungry." The voice came from Kritton.

"Me too." I looked at him.

"Us three?" The triplets whispered.

"Us four" Pace and Prestle said.

"C'mon lets sneak grandma's food." Kritton suggested as we nodded and grinned widely.

"Heyy you didn't asked me if I was hungry or not." Chev pouted.

"You're always hungry." Kritton rolled his eyes making Chev pout even more.

As we were about to head the kitchen a voice startled us.

"What do you think you're doing?" A deep voice came from... Kieran oh oh.

"We're not hungry." We all said in unison.

"Oh really?" Bowry raised his eyebrow.

"Fine. What are you doing here?" Chev asked making Kieran stood still doing nothing.

"Hungry." He muttered.

"Pff. Kieran and Bowry wants to sneak food too-" Sylver chuckled but was cut off by 2 voices.

"What are you all doing?" Mave said with Milan in his side.

"We're not hungry." We all said in unison.

"Oh really?" Milan raised his eyebrows.

"Hmp. What are you two doing in here." Stan asked this time.

"Hungry." they both muttered.

Before we could say anything we saw two silhouette standing in the hall.

"You're hungry we know." We all said said in unison including Mave and Milan.

"What the..." Earos looked at us like we had grown to heads.

We all ate grandmas left over pies and cookies. Before I could get another slice Grandpa appeared as he yawned.

"Let us guess you're hungry too." We all muttered.

"Are you guys okay? Of course I'm not hungry." Rolled his eyes and sat down beside me and ate a slice. Then another and then another one.

Before we could finish a group of people was walking on our way tip toeing. It turned out to be our aunts and uncles.

We looked at each other and said...

"We know you're hungry." We all said in unison again. They looked at us wierdly but shrugged it off and ate with us.

It was followed by Grandma. We looked at her and said..

"You're hungry." We all said.

"Did I miss something?" Grandma stared at us as we all chuckled except for grandma who's looking at us confused.

We ate together in the middle of the night. After eating Kieran, Bowry, Mave, Milan, the twins and my aunts and uncles and our grandparents went to their rooms.

I am with my 2 brothers and cousins in the leaving room having sleep over. I am currently facing the ceiling and thinking through some stuff before dozing off to my dreamland.

_____

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2K READS!!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 43.2K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
Child of a King By Anne Mason

Mystery / Thriller

71.6K 2.3K 42
After a heartbreaking event, a family is forced to split up because of their ancestors' rivalry. The father hides in South America with their sons an...
663K 13.5K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
1.6M 24.3K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...