Fake love ✔

By laix_x

[completed] Morgan Rivero is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the country. Romeo Mazzaro, also known... More

authors note
intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
Alternative ending
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

XXXIII

3.4K 72 29
By laix_x

Chapter thirty three

•Morgan•

"Hey", I wrap my arms around Romeo's waist from behind as he washes up.

"Good morning".

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask, softly.

"I was thinking we could all go to the amusement park", he turns the tap off, turning to face me. "Me, you, Brooke and Parker. Max is dropping him back later, he stayed there last night".

"Yeah, okay", I lean my head on his chest as he snakes his arms around my waist. "Ah", I squeal, trying to move away.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Your hands are wet and cold", I continue to try and get out of his hold. He then proceeds to slip his hands underneath my shirt. "Hey!" I jump away from him, running my hand under cold water before pressing my hand to his back.

"Shit", he jumps forward, turning around to face me, smirking. He grabs a glass he just washed up, filling it with water from the running faucet before turning it off.

"Don't", I hold a finger up to him, slowly backing away. "I swear—", I turn and run. "Romeo!" I scream as he throws all of the water on me.

"Oh shit", he mutters, backing away as I fill up another glass full of water, grabbing some ice along the way. I chase him around the house, ending up in the hall, by the front door. I laugh, walking toward him until his back hits the wall. "Why are you laughing?" I ignore him. "You know what? I think—I think I'm still a little sick", he fake coughs and I chuckle again, pouring the glass over his head before putting it on the floor.

"Oops", I shrug, innocently. He then spins us around, caging me in. He leans his face closer to mine, his hot breath fanning my face. "Where's Brooke?" I whisper, breathing heavily.

"Sleeping", he whispers back, dipping his head to press his lips to mine. I entangle my fingers in his wet hair with my left hand, using my right to pull his face impossibly closer to my own. Eventually, we pull away, needing to breathe. He reaches under my leg, pulling me up so I wrap my legs around his waist, leaning in to kiss me again.

We continue like that for a minute until the door bursts open. "Woah", Romeo and I both turn to see Max covering his eyes, turned around. "Can I turn around now?"

"Mhm", I mumble, too embarrassed to say anything. Romeo let's go of one leg, helping me down.

"You're wearing a white T-shirt and it's soaked", Romeo leans down to my ear and whispers. I glance down at    my—now see through—clothes, sticking to my body.

"Right", I slip out from in between him and the wall, quickly making my way up the stairs.

Once I finish changing out of my wet clothes and into a pair of leggings and Romeo's hoodie, I walk back down to the kitchen. "You're lucky these two stayed in the car", I hear Max say to Romeo.

"Why, what happened?" Parker asks from his seat at the island, beside Megan.

"Oh, I just walked in and interrupted their make out session", I hit the back of his head. "Ow", he whines, rubbing it.

"Why did you just walk in, anyway? You could've knocked", Romeo retorts.

"Well I didn't expect you guys to be eating each other's faces off as soon as I walk in", Romeo glares at him. "Why right there though? Why not in the bedroom or even the living room? Anyone could just walk in".

"No, because normal people actually knock".

"Alright alright, you two stop", Parker and Megan laugh at them. "What are you guys doing today?" I gesture to Max and Megan.

"Family dinner", they say, simultaneously.

"But I will happily take any excuse not to go", Max shrugs, playfully.

"No way. If I have to go, you do too", Megan says to him.

"Fine", he mumbles. "We better go then", they both say goodbye before leaving.

"P, you're not doing anything today, right?" I ask.

"Nope, why?"

"Wanna come to the amusement park with us?" He nods, not having a chance to answer before we hear screaming from upstairs. "What the hell?" We all rush up the stairs to Brooke's room. "Oh my god", Parker and I scream along with her.

"Holy shit", Romeo says when he sees it. I'm too scared to even scold him for his language. "That's huge", we all stare at the giant spider on the wall.

"That's what she said", Parker snorts, I hit him on the back of the head, like I did to Max. "Ow", he frowns.

"Someone get it", Brooke whines from the bed, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't worry, Brooke. Uncle Ro will get it for you", I assure her.

"Like hell I will", I give him a pointed look. "Alright", he walks toward it, scooping it up in his hands. "Go open the window", I open the window for him to put it out.

"Yay", Brooke jumps slightly before I go and pick her up.

"Do you want to go to the amusement park today?" Her eyes light up.

"Yeah!" She exclaims.

"Okay", I chuckle. "We'll leave in an hour", I put her back on the bed so I can go and get dressed.

Romeo walks in as I'm pulling my shirt on. "Damn, I missed the show", he teases, walking over to place a kiss on my neck.

"Stop", I turn to face him. "We have to leave soon", he groans, backing away from me.

"Fine. Guess I'll have to wait 'till later", he smirks, walking into the bathroom, I assume to shower as he's still in his wet clothes.

✯✯✯✯

"Morgan! Morgan! Can we go on this one? Please?" Brooke points to one of the rides at the amusement park.

"Okay, but only a few more because we have to go soon", we've been here for a while and it's already getting dark. Parker and Romeo are on one of the large rides while I'm taking care of Brooke.

"Yay!" She pulls me to the aeroplane ride, getting in the short queue. "Let's go in the pink one", she drags me over to the pink cart once we get through the line.

The ride lasts about two minutes, spinning in circles high off the ground. "Shall we go find Parker and RoRo?" I ask her as she hold my hand.

"Yeah. They're over there", she points to the two guys standing alongside each other.

"Hey", we run up to them.

"Hey", they turn to face up. "Should we go?" Romeo asks.

"Wait! One more ride", Brooke jumps, pointing to the teacups ride.

"I'll take her".

I look at Parker, "would you?"

"Yeah, of course", he scoops her up in his arms, making her squeal.

"Thank you", I tell him as he walks over to the ride.

"Now", Romeo stands in front of me. "I'm no cliché, but can I win you a stuffed animal?" He turns to the booth next to us.

"Go ahead", we walk over to the can booth, where you have to knock the cans over. The elder lady working the booth smiles at us, placing three balls on the counter as Romeo hands her the money.

"You have a lovely family".

"Oh um, t—thank you", I nod, not knowing whether to correct her or just go with it.

"Ha!" I hear Romeo say from beside me. "You see that?" He points to all of the cans he knocked over. "I'm amazing at this", he shrugs, nonchalantly. "Pick your prize". I choose a giant white and brown dog.

"Thank you", I kiss his cheek as we walk away from the booth.

"Woah!" Brooke exclaims once her and Parker are back from the ride. "That's enormous!" I think is what she tries to say, but it comes out as 'mernonous'.

"It's 'enormous', Brooke", Romeo corrects her.

"Um, 'nemorous'?" We chuckle as we make our way to the car. Parker puts Brooke in her seat and slide in beside her, as Romeo and I slip into our seats.  

It doesn't take long to get back. I thank Parker as he offers to take a sleeping Brooke up to bed, then go up to bed himself so he can watch some TV plus, he has school tomorrow. Romeo stays downstairs as I go up to take a shower and get ready. I change into one of Romeo's T-shirt's, falling just above my knee, and get into bed, scrolling through my phone.

After a while, I hear him walk up the stairs and into the room. "Hi", Romeo crawls over to me in bed, pressing his lips to mine in a hasty kiss. I put my phone down, responding to the kiss. The kiss deepens and he reaches his hand under my shirt. He chuckles as I try to pull his shirt off him, failing miserably, so he breaks the kiss to take it off, throwing it somewhere across the room.

"What about—", I pull away, breathlessly, as he begins to take my shirt off. "What about Parker and Brooke?"

"We'll just have to be quiet", he smirks, leaning down to capture my lips in yet another kiss. He eventually pulls my oversized shirt all the way off, leaving me in only my underwear. Then briskly moves from my lips to my neck, lightly grazing his teeth over the same spot. Suddenly, his tongue darts out, causing me to shudder.

My breathing gets heavier as I try to keep quiet however, I'm not very successful. My mouth opens slightly, releasing quiet moans; I feel Romeo smile against my neck, moving down to my chest. Instinctively, my hands move to his hair, pulling slightly. I then trail my hands down his abs, until I reach the waistband of his sweatpants, running my fingers along his v-line. He groans, trailing kisses across my chest as I daringly reach my hand further into his sweatpants.

He begins to move further down so I bring my hand back up, entangling it in his hair again. As he gets further down, he presses his thumb against me, over my underwear. He looks up at me, maintaining eyes contact as he fiddles with the waistband of panties. He attaches both of his hands to both sides, beginning to pull them down until we're interrupted.

Yet again.

"Why", Romeo leans his head on my shoulder, making a sound in between a whine and a groan. "Don't open it", he mumbles, I chuckle at his childlike behaviour.

"It's probably Rafael coming to pick up Brooke", I rub the back of his head, he groans again, lifting himself off me. "I'll go get it", I stand up. "What are you doing?" I ask as he grabs a towel.

"Taking a cold shower", he grumbles, walking into the bathroom as I pull a shirt and some shorts on to open the door.

"Hey", I say as I open the door.

"Hey", I move out of the way for him to come in. "Brooke's asleep, let me go get her", he nods as I walk up to her room. "Brooke", I whisper. "Daddy's here", I pick her up, taking her downstairs with her bag.

"Daddy?" She mumbles as he takes her from me.

"Yeah, bunny. You ready to go home?" She nods against his chest. "Thank you so much for looking after her. Are you sure I can't give you any money?" I shake my head.

"Of course, don't worry about it", I assure him just as Romeo trudges down the stairs.

"What's wrong with you?" Raf snorts, looking at his brother.

"Nothing", he mutters, standing on the stairs behind me.

"Oh", he makes a face of realisation. "I interrupted something", he points to my neck with the arm that isn't holding Brooke. I blush, looking down. "Don't be embarrassed. I'll be going now so you guys can get back to whatever it is that you were doing", he looks between us, walking out the door. We say our goodbyes before I shut the door, turning to face a smirking Romeo.

"Now—", I cut him off.

"Nope. I don't know about you but I am going to bed", I watch as his face drops.

"Really?" He whines, again.

"Yes, really", I chuckle. "Goodnight", I peck his lips before going to bed.

i'm sorry omg. never written anything like that before *cringes*. so, hope you liked it, idk, but yeah. :)

updated authors note.
heh, well, hi. i forgot about this. and i also keep forgetting to update, but in my defence, i haven't slept in so long😭 i'll try to remember to update more lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 38.8K 82
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
4M 62.2K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
871K 32.9K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...