His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

Door CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... Meer

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XLIV

3K 203 118
Door CHOCOHONEY-

😳 hello 😁‼️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi peeked his head into the room to see San settling into a bed with Wooyoung. "I'll be back here first thing in the morning to wake the two of you up."

"Thanks." San murmured and Wooyoung just nodded slowly. Mingi waved and shut the door behind him.

The male still hadn't completely processed the fact that his mother had been publicly executed. Although the male was incapable of mourning for her loss, he couldn't help but feel weird over the entire situation.

"Are you doing alright Wooyoungie?" San asked, pulling the boy close to him.

Wooyoung snapped out of his thoughts to look up at San. "I.. I'm not sure." The prince murmured. "It just.. feels unsettling.. Something bad had to have occurred for my mother to try and take the life of my father." Wooyoung grimaced.

A part of him wished he could go to a simpler time in his life, when he and San would sneak around and kiss each other while avoiding the eyes of those in the kingdom. The times in which his only concern was finding a way to not be the next King.

But he knew there was no time for that. He knew what he had to do next, he just wasn't sure how to do it.

"Let's just sleep." The prince murmured softly, laying down.

San assured that the door was locked before laying down beside the male. He wasn't sure how the next morning would go, but he was positive that the moment the two of them were spotted, all hell would break loose.

・:*:・

There was a subtle knock on the door the next morning. Tiredly, San woke up and listened for Mingi to repeat a specific pattern that would alert the males of his presence.

With a yawn, San sat up, gently moving his boyfriend off of him to open the door for the male. "Mingi?" San asked opening the door.

"Hey." Mingi entered the room with Jongho as well as extra food they had managed to sneak into the knights quarters with them.

"Good morning." San muttered and turned around to put on a shirt.

"Welcome back San." Jongho smiled, he hadn't expected the male to return so soon.

"Thanks." San smiled tiredly and attempted to wake up Wooyoung gently. "Youngie?" San murmured and the male groaned.

"Hey, Jongho and Mingi are here." San spoke and the prince woke up, feeling slightly embarrassed that the two males had seen him act so clingy with his boyfriend.

"Oh.. H-hey." Wooyoung shook his head, fluffy blond hair going everywhere.

Mingi and Jongho placed the plates they had brought with them on the bedside table "Do you guys need us for anything else?" Mingi asked.

"Uh.. would you be able to accquire two more knight uniforms?" San asked nervously.

"Hm.. we can try." Jongho answered and the two males left the room.

"Let's wash up quickly." San spoke and the two males went to brush their teeth together as well as shower quickly.

A moment later there was the specific knock on the door, by Mingi once again holding spare uniforms. "Alright, these two should fit you two." Mingi handed the uniforms to San who thanked him.

"I think this is all we'll need for today.." San murmured and turned to Wooyoung who nodded in agreement while eating his food.

"Okay. I hope today goes well." Jongho spoke.

"Me too." Mingi added and the two males left the room, locking the door behind them.

"Woo, do you know what you want to do today?"

"I need to find out what happened from Jieun and Sieun.."

San nodded at this somewhat simple plan, but he had a feeling there was something Wooyoung wasn't telling him.

The two of them continued their breakfast in a comfortable silence before Wooyoung spoke up,"I'm going to go and change." The prince spoke and left the room to change in the bathroom.

San frowned as the prince shut the door behind him.

Wooyoung on the other hand was stuck in his thoughts. I have to kill my father. He decided. There was no way around it. He was sure that this resolution would allow him to become King, and he could fix everything that had gone wrong.

Wooyoung fastened the uniform around him securely and left the bathroom to see that San had already changed his clothing as well.

"Mingi offered us helmets to wear as well."

"Wouldn't we look out of place?" Wooyoung asked.

"No. Normally, the guards on the outside of the castle wear these, so occasionally when they come inside the castle, they're wearing them."

"Oh. Alright." Wooyoung spoke.

・:*:・

The nerve-wracking walk to the castle was fairly easy for the two males. "Do you want to try and find the gis first?" San whispered.

"Yeah." Wooyoung spoke and the two males walked confidently to the second floor of the castle.

The prince knocked on the door and a tired Sieun opened the door with a frown, "Yes-"

Both males rushed into the room and shut the door behind themselves.

"What-"

"Shhh!" Wooyoung took of his helmet and Sieun gasped.

"Wooyoungie- what are you doing here?" She hugged him tightly but then pulled away.

Jieun exited the bathroom to see Wooyoung,"Youngie?!"

"Shhh!" Wooyoung hushed her and she also moved to hug the prince.

"Wait what is he doing here?"

"Why.. why was she killed?" Wooyoung asked.

The two girls shared a look before Sieun began speaking,"She attempted to poison Appa for marrying off Yeona.."

"Who is pregnant by the way." Jieun added.

"Wait- what?"

"We went and told Yoonjae.. who's pretty broken by all of the news.." Sieun spoke up again.

Wooyoung frowned, feeling empathy for both his sister and the man she had been in love with. "Well.. I'm back to do one thing.." Wooyoung took a deep breath. "I.. I'm going to kill Appa." He spoke the words out loud for the first time.

San, who had been standing nearby, looked at the prince in utter shock. "Wooyoung how-"

"A duel." Wooyoung cut off his boyfriend.

"We could just ambush him-" San began again but Wooyoung shook his head.

"It feels right this way though. If I win.. I'll feel like I truely deserve the role as king."

San just looked at the male in astonishment. "..Fine." It wasn't fine. At all actually, but San would let the prince try things his way anyways.

After all, he didn't plan on revealing the fact that he was back in the castle. He was going to continue pretending to be an outdoor guard.

"Wooyoungie.. you can't be serious."

"Its the only way. He's not fit for king.. I don't even want to imagine what he would do to you guys after what he did to Yeona.."

It was a hard conversation to have but eventually, Wooyoung convinced the girls that he was capable of killing his own father.

・:*:・

"Don't you want to try practicing for a bit? No one has suspected a thing about us.. Wooyoungie-"

"It has to be now. Today."

San grimaced and the two males made their way to the King's office. San placed himself in front of the door, taking a shift of a knight who was elated to have free time.

Wooyoung spoke with the other knight to take his spot, and soon San and Wooyoung were the only ones in the hallway.

"..Okay."

"Love.. you don't have to do this."

Wooyoung shook his head,"I must."

He opened the door without knocking and entered.

Angrily the King looked up at who dated to not knock before entering. He was surprise to see the prince take off his helmet.

"Appa."

"Wooyoung.." The man remained seated,"I suppose you've finished that.. fling of sorts?"

Wooyoung didn't answer the question,"I wish to challenge you to a duel." Wooyoung spoke.

The King looked at the prince for a moment before laughing. "A duel? You think you can fight me? You came back from your little run away session to tell me this shit?"

"I'm serious. You destroyed this family-"

"No you have. With your homosexuality acts-"

"It was bound to happen anyways!" Wooyoung flinched, seeing his father rise up in his seat.

"I see you've returned with terrible manners as well.. Fine. Let's duel. In fact, everyone should be able to witness it. We fight in the disciplinary area at midday. What do you wish to wager?"

"If I win.. you step down as king." Wooyoung spoke. The King rolled his eyes.

"And.. if I win.. I'll behead your sisters." The man smirked.

"Wh-what have they got to do with this?"

"They're annoying me. Getting rid of them wouldn't affect me, but getting rid of you would be a problem. The Jung's will only have men on their throne."

"..Fine." Wooyoung spoke and left the office.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
A duel! Will someone die? If so, who? Or will there be.. an interferance?? And what's up with the Elzra Kingdom 😳
anyways 6 chapters left LOL

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.7K 99 9
what if Eric had anther sister that was only two years old in vampire years when Godric went missing
18K 328 17
She tasted delicious. Her blood filled his mouth and her eyes widened like a lamb caught by the wolf. James had her pinned down on the floor, his nat...
7.7K 285 17
Miguel slammed his fist on the desk. "This is the third time she hasn't responded. My patience is running slim lyla," "Maybe she's busy, you know h...
201K 11.7K 51
[Part One of the Force of Nature series] Thomas and his sides all have Kik. It gets angsty, Anxiety gets upset, Thomas doesn't know what is going on...