Empress Of The Old World {Le...

By FallenGrigori03

Sukara and her family are OC's, all the rest are atla/tlok characters. When Unalaq tries to free the spirit... More

{1}
PART 1: Out Of The Ice
Going Home
Republic City
Accidental Offence
Power
Water And Air
Little Brother
Ba Sing Se
A Second Avatar
PART 2: Calming Mind
Can't Stay Long
What Trauma?
Spirits
Vaatu And Raava
Favourite Dream
Letter From A Friend
It's Good To See You
You're Sweet
Hey Chief
Three Years On
Goodbye
PART 3 - Get Out
Back Together
Friends?
A Little Trip
Should I?
Couldn't Stay Away
It's Going To Be Okay
Reunited
Kidnapped Fiance
Tenzin Down
The Wedding
{2}
PART 1: Nightmare
Catch Up
Foot Shot
Old Face
Kuvira
Dinner
What Happened?
You're A Dancer
Fight Me
Power Disc
Stay
I'm Sorry
Spy
Home
PART 2: Comfort
Attacked
You Coming?
Cars
The Avatar Festival
Arguments
Spirits
Don't
I Know You
We'll Find Her
We're Here
Mushi
See Me
To The Pole
PART 3: Tea Time
Outside
Snowball Fight
You're Hot
I Can
The Return
You're Awake
Healing Bath
Forget I Asked
Cactus Juice
Come With Me
Where?
She'll Be Back
Last Goodbye
Grief
Dark VS Light
PART 4: Healing
Zadik
Waking Up
I'm Sorry
Not Over
Leaving
Back To The Start
Kya And Lin
Final Fight
Back Again
{3}
PART 1: Your House
Can I Stay?
Very Skilled
Kasa
I'm Not A Child
Is This Wise
That's Tomorrow
Right There
Brawl At The Wedding
Miss Me Darling?
PART 2: Didn't Want To Hurt You
Escaped Prisoner
Back To You
In Here
Pay Attention
It's You
Broom Closets
I'm Staying
Jealousy At The Table
Getting It All Out
Resolved
PART 3: You Can Stay
Travelling Together
Iroh II
Mission Plan
Sleepy
Up The Mountain
Non-bender Style
He's Gone
It's Okay
Jump
Say Yes
{4}
PART 1: Evenings With You
Different View
Height Difference
Walks
The Station
Distraction
Come Home
Planning
In The Stars
Family
Time For Bed
The Big Day
I Do
Peace
Bandit
PART 2: After math
Got Your Back
Trusting You
Searching
Mistaken
Tell Me
The Plan
What I Like
Superior
A Vow
Guess Who
Talk To Lin
PART 3: Apologies
Siblings
If It Were Me
Pulling You Through
Iroh Senior
Fertility
Expecting
Cuddles
Could You Repeat That
Moving Out
Painting
Catch
Say Hello
PART 4: Double Trouble
What?
The Fireplace
Tenzin
The Beach
Investigate
It's Not Crabs
Restraint
Death Of Guan
The End

Happy Anniversary

2.1K 101 28
By FallenGrigori03

The party was beautiful, everything decorated in greens and silvers and the lights glittering the pillars like fireflies.

"Do you like to dance?" Kuvira asked, a playful smirk on her lips as she watched Sukara, who seemed to have calmed down from their earlier encounter.

"I do not," Sukara smiled, glancing over at her before looking back at the party, "if I can possibly avoid it. I'm more of a people watcher."

"Oh so you're a creep," Kuvira joked, laughing a little.

"I--ugh, no," Sukara laughed, defending herself from the accusation, "it's just, a lot has changed, since the old world and I haven't seen these guys in a long time. I like to watch them smile."

"Okay softy," Kuvira smiled, watching the lights bounce around Sukara's eyes, "I'm going to grab a drink, do you want one?"

"Sure," Sukara said, turning to give Kuvira a small smile as she left.

She was standing, leaning on one of the pillars, watching Kuvira cross the garden area to the drink table when someone slid a little too close for comfort.

"You know I was rather saddened when I heard I missed my chance with the Avatar," Wu said, trying to lean on the pillar as well but there wasn't much space if he wanted to face her at the same time, "but then I remembered, lucky Wu, there is more than one Avatar. And might I say, you are quite the looker."

"Oh, thanks?" Sukara said awkwardly, she didn't know him that well, they had only met once before.

"You wouldn't happen to want to do an activity would you?" he asked Sukara as the confused frown deepened in her brow, "I was thinking soon ish, as we're all leaving at the end of the week. Or after, if you wanted to link up afterwards. I'd be down with that as well."

"Leave her alone Wu," Mako told him, his usual grumpy demeanour present.

"It was just a question Mako," he said, turning away for a second, "am I not allowed to ask a question?"

Mako just rolled his eyes so Wu turned back to Sukara, "So, what do you say gorgeous?"

"Oh um, I don't... I don't date men," Sukara told him, trying to be as nice as possible, "I'm a lesbian."

"Right! Of course, respect that. Another connoisseur of the ladies," Wu said, giving her a pair of finger guns, "it's a shame I was really looking forward to-- Mako you wouldn't happen to want to do an activity with me?"

Mako looked like he almost choked, "what?" he asked, a little flustered.

"There's this new waffles place in little Ba Sing Se and I wanted to try it," he explained, making several hand gestures as he spoke, "what do you say? Two bros getting waffles together?"

"Oh, sure," Mako said, calming down a bit.

"Aww Mako, are you and Wu finally going on a date?" Korra joked as she came up behind him.

"What? No!" he said, stepping out of the way so that she could stand on the other side of Sukara, "it's my job to go with him! I'm getting paid to do it."

"So you're a prostitute?" Sukara said, joining in with Korra to wind Mako up.

"Hey!"

"Listen, I'm happy for you guys," Korra smiled as Mako let out a large sigh.

"Guys come on," he said, throwing his hands up in defeat.

"I think you're boyfriend spotted something shiny," Sukara said, pointing out that Wu had left and was now almost running across the dance floor

"He's not my-- you know what?" Mako said, firing back at Sukara, "your girlfriend is coming back with you drink, and I gotta go make sure Wu doesn't do anything stupid."

"She's not my-- come on," Sukara stuttered, the anxiety rising in her chest.

"You can't make fun of Mako, if you can't take it back," Korra smirked as she glanced over at Kuvira who was trying to get past a group of people between them and the drinks table.

"You know, I think Asami is calling you," Sukara said, trying to get rid of Korra before Kuvira got there, "you shouldn't make her wait."

"A coward," Korra laughed as she began to walk away, "that's what you are."

"Goodbye Korra," Sukara called after her as she tried to hide her smile as Korra made a suggestive face as she looked between Sukara and Kuvira.

Sukara let out a breath as she shook her head towards the floor. For a second, she forgot about all of it, the nightmares, the guilt, her problems with Vaatu. All of it. She guessed that leaving Femaoh wasn't as bad as it had previously looked.

"Hey," Kuvira said as she got back, handing a cup to Sukara, "did Korra want something?"

"No just checking in," Sukara smiled, taking the cup from Kuvira, "you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 223 23
Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. It has been eighteen years since the Last Avatar, Korra, had passed away. The Whi...
70.3K 1.9K 24
Sakiko, a non bender from the fire nation who just recently moved to republic city. as she walked around town, she meets a fire ferret and a friendly...
12.2K 502 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
108K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...